Hall of Torque
  • October 21, 2014, 02:59:20 AM
  • Welcome, Guest
Advanced search  

News:

The Hall of Torque is an ADULT site!  If you are under 18 years of age, please leave now!
1. Please register here & read all 3 emails.
2. Sims3 Animation Mods are HERE!
3. Amra72 is HERE! Please register to download.  You can register here.
4. JulieJ is here & here!  Please register to download.  You can register here.
5. Get Your Sims4 Penis Here!
"Remember, if you really want to let someone know how you feel, post a reply." -Amra

collapse collapse

* Search

* User Info

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

* Board Stats

• stats Total Members: 5234
  • stats Total Posts: 124102
  • stats Total Topics: 5681
  • stats Total Categories: 8
  • stats Total Boards: 295
  • stats Most Online: 325

* Theme Select

Forum Default

Permanently
Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: Exceptional Sex Scenes from Poison'd! (M/M, F/M and F/F)  (Read 1922 times)

BlackOrpheus

• I'm the roughest toughest bumboclaat bad man from out of Jamaica!
  • Editor-in-Chief
  • Published
  • Out of Many, One People
    • Hall of Torque
Exceptional Sex Scenes from Poison'd! (M/M, F/M and F/F)
« on: October 29, 2011, 12:20:22 PM »

I'll post some here after my nap and if any other you readers want to share some of your favorites, please post them as well!  I'll have the EZ Read thread caught up when I return so we can have some fun thinking of this past year of sex aboard The Dagger!  :teehee:  Please note these aren't in order of the game!  I don't want them to be, cause I really want to give you a taste so you'll go read the whole enchilada!
« Last Edit: October 29, 2011, 02:29:55 PM by BlackOrpheus »
Black Orpheus
Cutlass of the Damned

I am really LadyM and I'm HAPPY
Playing for Change: Peace Through Music!

<a href="http://www.youtube.com/v/jn_38eePDwE&amp;feature=related" target="_blank" class="new_win">http://www.youtube.com/v/jn_38eePDwE&amp;feature=related</a>

BlackOrpheus

• Editor-in-Chief
  • Published
    • Hall of Torque
Re: Exceptional Sex Scenes from Poison'd! (M/M, F/M and F/F)
« Reply #1 on: October 29, 2011, 03:27:39 PM »

Manaji
Manaji was very excited to be on Odin's Favor and part of the away team.  The mood aboard the ship was a big party and everyone had elated spirits.  He noticed Sidney aboard and had never formally met the man but he recognized him as the medical doctor from The Dagger.  He went over to the handsome man and bowed very politely.  "Hello doctor, I am Admiral Manaji Kanhoji and it is very good to finally meet you.  I too serve on The Dagger but it is exciting to be aboard this ship and to be part of the crew to head for Oracabessa.  I am very excited, are you?"  He smiled sweetly to the man.

AlienSlof
 :pdoc:
"I'm looking forward to stretching my legs and getting off this ship for a while, that's for sure. I am Sidney Vernon Blackwell-Walker - most just call me Sid or Doc. Brick is proving a most able captain despite his lack of education, and my time aboard the Dagger has been good. Still, a chance to see more than wooden walls for a while will certainly be pleasant." He pulled his long hair over one shoulder and coiled it in his lap, stroking it absently. "It is good to finally put a name to your face, Manaji." 'And a very handsome face it is too,' he thought to himself. "Isn't it just amazing when you think about it? You found an old flame, and now Brick has found his father. Surprising how small this world can be when you sail its oceans, huh?"

Sid
Seeing all these handsome men bonding with each other just made Sid feel lonelier than ever. He raised an eyebrow when he saw Orpheus slink off with the Spaniard, and flicked a glance towards Brick. He knew that the big man didn't like the 'Spik' as he referred to Cisneros; Brick, however, was oblivious, deeply involved in some kind of drinking contest with his father, that was turning distinctly sexual, judging by the way they were feeling each other up. Incest clearly wasn't an issue with those men, though at least their union would never cause a problem with deformed children. Hamish was so proud of his son, something that made the doctor reflect upon his own family.

His parents had not been pleased to find out that their son was gay, that he would not be continuing the long line of physicians and surgeons. Though they had no choice but to accept it, they constantly made oblique comments to let Sid know that they were disappointed. Still, at least he had followed his father into medicine, which eased the disappointment somewhat.

His eyes settled on the Egyptian boy, Seth, who was clinging to the big Red Indian, Laks, like a limpet. Another one who had found love. While he was wary of the giant men, Sid would not have minded a tumble with the boy. He had not missed the way those kholed eyes glared daggers at the Spaniard either - another one who hated Cisneros.

When Manaji came over, Sid smiled and invited him to sit next to him at the table. He hadn't had a lot of opportunity to talk to the elegant Indian man, and was only too pleased to find out more about him. with his flowing black hair and dark skin, he was a dashingly handsome man. Sid had sat on his own hair to stop it wafting around while he was eating. The doctor ate daintily, licking his fingers after each bite, enjoying the spiced Caribbean food.

"You know, Manaji, I don't think Brick would be too pleased to see Cisneros making free with his lover. The big guy doesn't like the Spaniard much."

Manaji
Manaji was fascinated with the handsome doctor.  It was rare to find himself in a conversation with an equal and the knowledge Sid held in his head was admirable.  Manaji allowed his eyes to caress his lover, Tangaroa who was having fun with some of the other crewmen, he then looked towards that huge man with the blonde boy kissing in the sand by a stand of palm trees and then he looked at Sid.  Such kindly eyes and gentle face; he found himself greatly attracted to his new friend.  Manaji smiled at Sid’s words, “I do not know this Cisneros well but he is quite the rogue from what I’ve seen of him.  I tend to stay out of lover’s quarrels, I have lived longer that way.”  He smiled and gently patted the top of Sid’s hand.  “Tell me about yourself doctor, when did you realize you liked other men?”

Sid
Sid chuckled. "You have the right idea there, my friend. Don't get involved. These giant men scare me just a little, I admit. I try to avoid catching their attention if I can." He paused to pop another spiced morsel into his mouth and chewed thoughtfully. "As for liking other men, I think I always knew. Certainly when I was going through med school, my eyes were constantly on the other students there. I liked being among all those lads, though it wasn't until after my ah... 'mistake' and was recruited on board ship when I had any opportunity to do anything about my preference. I lost my virginity to a sailor who used me merely as a convenient hole. I didn't mind though, as I enjoyed it, and to their credit, some of the guys did make it good for me as well. For them it was like having all the advantages of a woman on board without the bad luck they often view of women on ships." The doctor sighed sadly. "Never had a serious lover, though. I envy these men who have found their soulmates."

Manaji
The more Manaji talked to the doctor the more he liked him.  He understood the ‘need’ for servicing the sailors as he had done when he was young and had been called several names for his type: napumsaka, shandha and kliba in his native tongue, but those were harsh words for a gentle soul.

“Yes, I too had my share of rude men but I knew the first time I lay with a man, that was my choice.  You see, in my country we must bear sons, when I was a child, my family and my wife’s family arranged our marriage, we were both children but we thought we were in love and she was to bear me sons.  I lay with her many times after the marriage but no sons or daughters, nothing and then after sleeping with my first man, I knew in my heart I wanted to sleep with men, not women.  But I am still married, although I don’t see her or hear from her anymore.  Who knows, perhaps next time I am in India I will lay with her again and then she may bear me sons.

But for now, Mr. Sid, I’ll take a male any day.  He smiled a kind-knowing smile at his friend and again patted the top of his hand.

Sid
Sid's dark eyes searched the Indian's handsome face, placing an elegant, long-fingered hand on Manaji's. "I ask for a man this night. A handsome, gentle man, who will take me with passion. One who would treat me like a person and not just a hole. Are you that man, Mr Manaji?" The doctor gave a small smile, one of desire and longing.

Manaji
Manaji looked deeply into Sid's luscious dark eyes, they were as mysterious as he was and smiled.  "Aye, Mr. Sid, I am that man.  When you are finished eating, let us find a soft place in the grass to lie together."

Sid
Popping one last morsel into his mouth, Sid stood, pulling Manaji up with him. "I spotted just such a place before we sat down to eat. Quiet, out of the way of these loud pirates; the perfect little spot for two men to get to know each other better." He led the way, already feeling his leather trousers growing rather too tight as he swelled within them. For one night at least, Sidney would not be lonely. Once there, he turned to the elegant Indian and smiled. "Isn't this just the perfect place?"

Manaji
Manaji looked around the lovely spot Sid had found.  "Mr. Sid, this is like a gem in the jungles of Jamaica; it is lovely and peaceful."  The tall Indian faced the doctor and touched his forehead, then allowed his fingers to trail along  the man's temple down to his cheek, tracing his lips, then rolling down his chin.  Using the back of his hand he slide it over his neck, stopping at the man's Adam's apple.  "Do you know Mr. Sid, many people think the way to judge a man's size is by the size of his nose or feet but they are wrong.  You judge a man's size by this bump here, the bigger the bump, the bigger the man."  Smiling Manaji put his arm around Sid's waist, "And I think you are a very big man."  Gazing into the handsome face, the Indian allowed his lips to caress Sid's but not kiss yet, for Manaji was feeling frisky.

Sid
"You will not be disappointed in that regard..." Sid whispered huskily. He brushed the Indian's lips with his own, lightly nibbling his bottom lip before moving down his long brown neck. His hands were not idle, working their way down Manaji's back, stopping to squeeze a buttock when they reached one. "You are a beautiful man, Mr Manaji. I am lucky to have you to myself this night." He let his bulge brush lightly against Manaji's firm body. His long hair flowed around his face like a curtain of midnight-black, and all was right in Sid's world just then.

Manaji
The long, long black hair of the doctor was enticing the admiral to get lost in it.  He pulled forth long strands of it, gently brushing the soft locks with his palm.  Looking into the deep dark eyes of his friend, Manaji whispered, "You are a beautiful man and I want you."  He pulled Sid's arm as he went to sit on the ground in the lotus position.  "Come, sit on my lap," as he pulled the doctor down to straddle his body and both men faced each other.  "I must look into your eyes--the window of the soul--a little longer, I never want to forget this night."

Sid
Sid let Manaji pull him down until he was sitting on the Indian's lap, his hair spreading out on the grass behind him like a spilled ink-stain. He was putty in the man's hands, willing for anything to be done to his body at this point. He wondered what Manaji would see there in his eyes. The soul of a lonely man? A failed doctor? His destiny? He just didn't know. He was getting increasingly uncomfortable in the unforgiving leather trousers, but he was loath to spoil the moment, like a moment caught in time as all else faded around them, becoming insignificant.

Manaji
The Indian smiled as he saw the growing bulge in the doctor's pants.  "Alllow me to relieve you of these trappings of decency for I prefer the indecent."  And he undid the buttons holding the doctor back from truly showing himself.  As he unwrapped his gift he smiled boldly at the swollen manhood before him.  Sliding back a little out from under the man, Manaji positioned himself so he could comfortably suck the mainline to the doctor.  He bent over before the man and gently kissed the hard hood before him.  Tenderly he stroked from the bottom as his mouth slipped up and down, his lips sealed like a vacuum inhaling the man's life force.  He could not speak, but his body screamed volumes as he did not stop his gentle coaxing of the doctor to well up inside his mouth.

Sid
Sid uttered a grateful sigh of relief as he was freed from his constriction, his hard flesh popping free gladly. He had not ever expected this and he revelled in it, sitting up on his knees to make it easier for Manaji. Damn, but the man was truly an expert with that mouth! The doc closed his eyes and groaned happily as he felt his end sliding into the hot throat. No one had ever done this to him with such skill before, using teeth without hurting, using tongue to tease and excite. "Oh my goodness!" he purred. "I have died and gone to heaven!"

Manaji
Sidney was truly a fine specimen of a man!  As Manaji worked his magic, he found himself in the same position as the doctor was a little earlier about ready to bust a hole in his trousers.  Sadly he had to stop the licking stick and looked into the handsome face, "Mr. Sid, it seems I am going to have to remove my trousers.  Shall we explore each other's bodies now?  I would like to feel your touch, very much."  And tenderly, Manaji kissed Sid's lips, smearing his moistness on the man's mouth.  After removing his pants, Manaji directed Sid to lay on his back, then Manaji climbed on top of the man, in the sixty nine position because both men were swelled almost to capacity and things would be getting spicy momentarily!  As the admiral engulfed Sid's manhood, he closed his eyes and relaxed to enjoy the ride.

Sid
Sid hadn't had much opportunity to do this very often, but he reveled in it when he did. He loved to suck on another man, and he took in Manaji's wood with enthusiasm, his tongue and teeth teasing and exciting the hard flesh. As he sucked, his hands weren't idle, fingers exploring the Indian's backside and balls, every so often he would slip a questing finger in, making Manaji groan around his own mouthful of Sid. There was nothing quite like the feeling of pleasured and being pleasured all at the same time. The doc's legs twitched as Manaji found sensitive places and teased them. He wormed a finger further in, followed it with another, then wiggled them inside the Indian. Coffee-brown skin tightened around those damnable wiggling fingers, a signal for Sid to keep doing it.

He writhed and groaned under the more experienced man, loving every moment of it. He could feel his flesh getting even harder, if that was even possible. "Oh god, yes!" he gasped around the hard length in his mouth.

Manaji
For Kanhoji, it was the peace and harmony of two bodies in union that he loved, his flesh melting into his lover, his hair entangling with his lover and his bones meshing with his lover, these were the reason of union to become one with another man.  He never had this feeling of ecstasy with a woman, only men could make him feel this complete.  Sid was exceptionally talented in his movement, balance and endurance.  He had a rougher sex with Tangaroa but this doctor was not only refined in his manner but in his body as well.  Manaji closed his eyes and he allowed the doctor to fuck his mouth, he was a vessel, a receptacle for the man's energies and he wanted all Sidney had to give.  If an outsider walking in the jungle found them entwined together in this idyllic setting they would not see two men, but one, moving in complete sync, loving in complete soul and the ultimate end of climax looming before them.  Of course their orgasm would be as one, they were one man, two hearts, one body and Manaji didn't want this union to end.

Sid
Sid felt the pressure rise within him, the orgasm spreading through his body before pumping out out the sticky cream into Manaji's mouth - the best he'd ever experienced. As he let his go, he was similarly rewarded with a creamy mouthful as the Indian followed suit. Together in perfect simultaneous pleasure they gave themselves up to it, each swallowing the other's seed. It was several minutes before either man moved.

"Stay with me tonight, please?" Sid whispered as the two men snuggled up together while waiting to recharge. "I know you have a lover, but just for tonight, I don't want to be alone." he glommed onto Manaji, nestling his head under the Indian's chin. "You are so wonderful, I just want to keep you for this night. Please?"

Manaji
The admiral was touched by Sid's proposition.  As he held the man pressed close to his body, he smiled looking up at the starry night sky.  It was a spiritual place, and he thought back to his own country and the magnificent night skies he grew up gazing into.  "Tangaroa is my lover yes but we are not limited.  We both have had many lovers together and separate through the years, we understand each other's needs.  We are both passionate men and often seek the arms of another. As long as you and I sail together, if I am not with someone else, I will gladly sleep with you.  I cannot promise monogamy but I can promise you my body."  And he snuggled as close to Sidney as he could and feel asleep dreaming of his home back in India.

Black Orpheus
Cutlass of the Damned

<a href="http://www.youtube.com/v/jn_38eePDwE&amp;feature=related" target="_blank" class="new_win">http://www.youtube.com/v/jn_38eePDwE&amp;feature=related</a>

BlackOrpheus

• Editor-in-Chief
  • Published
    • Hall of Torque
« Reply #2 on: October 29, 2011, 03:36:40 PM »

Dougner
:pbulljack:
For a first day of freedom, it hasn't been so bad, Bull Jack decides as he rests against a tree in front of Orpheus' mother's hut.  He's had a good fuck, a good meal, and now there's rum being passed around.  It's far different leading the life of a free pirate, all right.  He takes the jug from Laks with a small grunt of thanks, and takes a deep swig from it before passing it along.  The fiery alcohol burns its way pleasantly down his throat, the warmth settling somewhere in his groin.  A nice tumble before sacking out would be a fine end to the day, indeed.  He's nothing to offer the Spaniard for the boy, yet, and so his gaze sweeps over the rest of the crew scattered about.  Maybe the little tattooed man....

Fredrick
Fredrick could tell something was up with Cisneros.  He could feel the tension in the man's body the entire time they had been in Oracabessa.  He watched him get up and go into the house so as the rum jug was passed to him, he took his share.  After many swigs he was feeling no pain and getting rather in the mood for more than alcohol.   He looked around the group and knew he could have almost any of the men he wanted but for some odd reason his eyes rested on Bull Jack.  Even though the man had raped him and was so rough, he still thought about the hugeness of his size and was astonished to find himself getting aroused remembering the time Bull took his body for his own.  He had avoided eye contact with him since that time in the hold of Odin's Favor but tonight, he could not resist getting a good look at the big black haired pirate.

Dougner
Bull can feel the hungry eyes of the boy when they land on him.  He's felt the same kind of gaze from other men.  The giant lets his emerald gaze slide over to where the boy sits, and smiles as friendly-like as he can manage.  Keeping his gaze locked on the boy, he reaches down with a meaty hand and cups the swelling erection building in his pants in open invitation.

Fredrick
Freddie wasn't ready to allow Bull in his backside so quickly.  He did look at the man's swollen bulge but then quickly cast his eyes away.  He leaned into the man and whispered, "Are ye gonna hurt me again?  Or are ye gonna play nice this time?"  Teasingly he blew into the man's ear as he held his body up against the hulk and seductively licked all around the man's ear, blowing a little to keep it cool.  Bull was the size of an animal and Freddie needed to feel reassured that he wouldn't be treated so roughly.  "Do ye want meh big man?"  Freddie whispered in the moist ear of the pirate.

Dougner
Those whispered words and tender swipes of the tongue are a new experience for Bull, and as Frederick whispers to him, his breathing gets ragged and his eyes take on a glazed, hungry look.  "Boy good fuck," he rasps, a meaty hand coming out to cup the boy's buttocks gently in one hand.  "Bull took too hard, and is sorry for that."  He genuinely seems it, too.  He likes these men, for all the longer he's known them, and he especially likes this one sitting in his palm.  "Bull can play nice," he says in an uncertain voice tinged with want.  "Bull can learn."  The hand on Frederick's bum squeezes gently.  "Bull cannot afford the Spaniard's price, though."  He muffles a groan of pleasure as Freddie's tongue slides against his ear.  "It be too high."

Fredrick
This was the most Fredrick heard Bull speak.  He really wasn’t all that scary the way he held the lad in his large hand.  “I don’t belong to Cisneros, I owe him nothing.  I am a free man” And he touched his chest with his thumb as he puffed up as he spoke.  Leaning hard into the man, he kissed him deeply, running his tongue deep down the man’s throat in an erotic kiss.  He looked around and saw a stand of trees away from the group but sill in the firelight of the camp.  “Come with me” And he stood up, with a bulge in his pants as he held his hand out to Bull.  “Let’s go over there, it’s more private” And he nodded his head in the direction of the trees.

Dougner
Bull's mouth has been used for a lot of things, but kissing was never one of them.  So, his first kiss ever from a man comes as something of a blow to the giant.  The slippery feel of the boy's tongue against his spins comets and firewheels behind his closed eyes, and when Frederick pulls away, Bull's mouth works a bit in memory.  He reaches up and runs a finger along his lips, savoring the taste of rum and boy.  When Frederick indicates the trees, the giant grunts, and rises, taking the boy's hand and hauling him into his arms, carrying him towards the stand.  "Boy needs to do more of that mouth thing," he notes in a soft grunt.  "Bull never did that before."  He offers a shy smile, and pushing through the brush, sets Frederick down gently on the sand.  As he towers over the boy, his desire is evident, hard and leaking against his thigh.

Fredrick
Freddie was so gorgeous, with his tan skin, sparkling blue eyes and long blonde hair, he was like a goddess, a Venus but his body was long and lean and hard like a man.  He was warming up to this new pirate, Bull Jack.  He’d been in the service of the British Navy since he was six and taking care of the British Naval sailors since he was twelve.  In his short life, he’d had many a lonely sailor yearning for the arms of a woman but Freddie was so beautiful, the men found him to be a good substitute.  To keep his body in good shape, he specialized in blowjobs but he’d had a couple lovers that preferred his backside.  The blonde god had years of experience and now he had yet another new man to teach the art of lovemaking.

As Bull set the lad down in the sand he looked up at the tree-like giant.  He saw the man’s evident desire for him but he wanted to take it easy this time so he pulled the man down on top of his body.  In spite of his crushing weight, the big man felt good and his hard on rubbed up on the boy as he gently nibbled at Jack’s lips followed by very light licking, just rubbing his tongue sweetly over the man’s mouth combined with little nips.  After teasing him for a bit, he then opened his own mouth, breathing in the man’s essence as he carefully explored Bull's tongue, coaxing it to return the movement.  The lad would allow a short time to play with Jack's tongue then close his mouth, nibbling and kissing on the pirate’s lips.  He repeated this several times until Bull got the hang of it, he was a quick study.

With the weight of the big man on top of him, the lad could not help but to rub his smaller body up against the giant.  He spread open his legs so he could angle his hips up and push hard against the man but never stopped the seductive kiss.  He wanted Jack now, he was afraid of him at first but Freddie realized Bull wasn’t so bad, the green eyed pirate just didn’t have the same start in life that Freddie had, they were very different men yet seeking the same goal—sex.

Dougner
Kissing, Bull decides, is an amazing thing.  Possibly one of the more amazing things he's ever discovered.  He mimics Freddie's movements with his own lips and tongue, savoring the sweet taste of the boy's mouth.  He envelops the lad with his huge frame, pressing his erection against the cleft of Frederick's ass, and grinding lightly.  The sensations this tender act evoke in him overwhelm him briefly, and with a noise that's half groan and half sob, he sinks his head into curve of the boy's neck, shaking violently for a long moment.  In his nose is the smell of Freddie -- sun, sweat, salt, and rum.  A pirate's scent, a part of his brain notes, but without the tinge of fear and sour taste of bile.  It's better this way, he decides, and his lips find the tender flesh of the golden boy's neck.

His lips travel along Frederick's chest, calloused hands preceding them softly, flicking lightly at the boy's nipples to harden them before the giant's lips land there.  He still trembles, but this time it's with desire -- both for the boy's sex, and the need not to injure him.  He closes his teeth lightly on one nipple, then the other.  Then his mouth is finding Freddie's again, the kiss hard and hungry.  He wants this boy, and badly, but a slowly-burgeoning part of his brain realizes the boy still has much to teach him.

Fredrick
Freddie was writhing in delight over the sensations Bull was invoking against his chest and mouth.  The man was a natural and the boy could tell he was trying to be gentle, and he did appreciate the effort.  As he was lip locked with Jack, he raised up so he was sitting and forced the big man to sit in front of him as well.  Never stopping his kiss, Freddie was able to hold the pirate in close to his body, then once he was holding on to the big man, he found a nice smooth spot on the huge chest making sure Bull could see it when he looked down and then he pressed his mouth to the man’s chest and sucked hard.  He forced his front teeth to pull on the skin and created a vacuum and sucked as if trying to get the blood out of the man’s skin.  He bite occasionally but kept up the strong suction on the skin until he was out of breath, then he looked at the spot and smiled at the big red mark he left, it was like a brand without the fire instead created out of lust.  He smiled at his work and looked up at Bull and showed him the spot.  He then spoke softly, “Now, you do this to me.”  And he lay back and lifted his torso up to the man allowing him to pick any spot he wanted to place his own mark upon the boy.

Dougner
Bull inhales with a sharp hiss as Frederick's mouth latches onto his chest, and he growls a bit as his meaty hand comes up to hold the boy gently in place while he leaves his mark.  A part of his brain that's not on fire notes how soft and fine the blonde's hair is compared to his own, but that thought is lost in a rush of heat and disappointment when Freddie pulls away.  He pants, looking down at the lusty mark on his skin,  Sailors and pirates have left similar marks on his skin, but those men had never made his cock so hard and desperate as the tender lips and teeth of the youth.

Frederick's request sparks a light in Bull's eyes, and he reaches out to draw Frederick close.  His mouth trails along the boy's jawline, his teeth nipping as he makes his way down to the spot he's already chosen: the tender curve where neck meets shoulder.  His mouth lands there, and he chews and sucks hungrily, as if he might devour this boy and keep his sex inside him always.  But this spot...it will make Bull smile every time he looks at the boy and sees his brand on him.  Strong, calloused hands close on Freddie's back, pulling him closer as the giant's mouth works.  Finally, he pulls back, chin glistening with saliva and eyes hungry as he surveys the mark.  It's the size of his mouth, which seems overlarge, suddenly, on the tanned skin.  And it's angrier-looking than Bull likes the look of.  He touches it with a finger, frowning.  "Bull didn't hurt you?" he verifies, looking at the boy with concern. 

Fredrick
Freddie held back a yell, as the large teeth clenched down on his skin because he didn’t want alert the others; it was such a lovely peaceful night and Freddie had invited the man to him.  No, he only wanted to yell for the fire that burned inside him now, he wanted this brute to gorge upon his body, take him for his own but he knew there was no commitment within that beast, he was a solitary man, and Freddie was glad to be a part of his small world, if only for a moment.  This was not love, this was sheer, adulterated lust and Freddie was a boy to be ravaged.  As Bull asked him if he hurt him, Fred smiled and put his arms around the thick neck of the giant.  “No…no…you didn’t hurt me…I like wearing your mark.  Now, fuck me, Bull, fuck me, I give my backside to you this night.  Just don’t hurt me, please.”  There was a touch of fear in the blue eyes of the lad but in his heart he knew the big man would be kind.  He willingly turned so Jack could do as he pleased with his body, tonight and only tonight, he belonged to Bull.

Dougner
Green eyes glitter in the moonlight as the giant studies Frederick on his belly in sand.  He's still a long time, ignoring the insistent throb in his groin, and the press of heat in his chest.  Suddenly, he reaches out with both hands to grab the boy's hips and roll him on his back.  "Later," he grunts, and begins working the boy's breeches over his hips, watching the reaction in those blue eyes.  When the boy is naked before him, Bull lowers himself over the boy, kissing him hungrily, running his hands along the slender frame of his paramour.  Strong lips and coarse stubble blaze along Freddie's skin, and across the taut skin of his belly.  A meaty hand slides down to capture that straining teenage cock a moment before Bull's mouth captures it.  Slowly, tenderly, he works his lips and tongue along that velvety shaft, drawing a drop of pre-cum to the tip, where the giant traps it with the point of his wide tongue.  This is something he learned; not willingly, at first, but it's something he knows will give the lad pleasure, and perhaps make up for the rough fuck on the ship.

Fredrick
Freddie watches the big man lap up his fluids and in between sighs and gasps of pleasure he hungrily asks, “Bull, lick me then kiss me with your tongue, I want to taste myself.”  The blonde pants as the man teases more juice from his hard shaft, “I want…I want…a…taste.”  And he can’t help but thrust his hips up to the giant.  “Kiss me Bull.”

Dougner
Bull smiles around the lad's cock, and sucks hungrily, coating his tongue with the boy's pre-cum.  Then he kisses his way back to the boy's lips, keeping his mouth firmly closed until he reaches that heavenly destination.  Then he forces his tongue firmly into Frederick's mouth, moving that thick muscle in the boy's cavity to coat teeth and tongue with his juices.  "Boy is sweet," Bull growls into the kiss, and his hands roam down the boy's body to cup his ass, thick fingers squeezing gently at those tight globes.  A thick finger splays, tapping against the youth's bruised hole lightly.  "Bull would do this every night," he murmurs, and slides back down even as he rolls the boy onto his shoulders, presenting that tight hole.

The giant frowns at the slight bruising surrounding that tight pink pucker, and his lips purse regretfully.  Then, on impulse, he dips his head, lips finding that delicate entrance and landing there lightly.  He can smell the funk of their earlier rut on the boy, mixed with the scent of sweat and arousal, and before he can stop himself, that wide tongue is lapping at Frederick's hole, the giant grunting in pleasure as he savors the taste of the boy.

Fredrick
Bull Jack was the first man ever to pay such attention to Fred’s body.  He felt like an object of art, something the big man admired and treasured.  The blonde lad totally relaxed at his touch and allowed every orifice on his boy access for the big man.  His eyes closed, he moaned and his head moved from side to side in ecstasy.  As that thick tongue sucked and slurped up his desire, he wanted nothing more than to be filled once again by the huge Jack.  He knew this time would be different, he know the man would not force his way, he wouldn’t have to, he was open and ready for whatever Bull wanted to throw at him, for after all, tonight he belonged to Bull Jack.

Dougner
It seems like the more Bull tastes the boy's eager hole, the more he needs to taste it.  He laps hungrily at that tender opening, pushing his tongue inside to fuck him gently.  The giant moans against that tender skin, and his hand tighten on Freddie's hips while his insistent erection knocks against the boy's spine, leaving a shiny trail of pre-cum.  Teeth and tongue continue to devour until suddenly, Bull makes a noise that is pure desire, coated by need, and he lowers the youth's hips to his lap, the knot of his cockhead lying against the slick and winking hole.  "Bull will be gentle," he rasps softly, his eyes soft for the boy lying prostrate with pleasure before him.  Then, with a slow push, he makes his way into that familiar heat, now wet and accommodating against the steel of his desire.  "Boy will speak if he hurts," he insists, but he continues his inward thrust, biting his lip with the effort not to spill his seed too soon.

Fredrick
Freddie made a gulping sound as the familiar rod entered him once again followed by low moans and groans.  “Bull…you’re a good man…you kept your word.”  The lad made himself strong against the massive body entering him.  He wanted to give support to Bull’s thrusts so the big man had a force to reckon with, not just some spongy hole.  Freddie had learned to return with a push back as the man pushed in and he was able to keep up this rhythm with the power of Jack.  He could feel his own cock swelling to bursting but was afraid to move to grab it so as not to disturb his lover’s assault, he wanted to be strong for the man.  Besides, as his body was moved by the giant, he had plenty of motion against himself and it was only out of habit he felt he needed to jerk off, he could do it without hands if he wanted, but now, satisfying that hulk inside of him was all he wanted to do. 

Dougner
Bull groans lustily as his cock bottoms out in the boy's hole.  He shudders with desire as he struggles against the velvet fist of Fredrick's ass.  "Boy is good fuck," he rasps, pulling Freddie up to straddle his lap and allowing the boy to set the pace.  "Bull will never hurt him like that again."  The words are whispered into Fredrick's flesh, as if he might sear the promise there.  Hungry lips find the boy's again, and the pirate rocks with the boy, grinding the teenage cock against the wiry hair on his lower belly.  He falls silent as Freddie rises and falls on his cock, letting the only sound be the wind and the sea and the raucous laughter of their ship mates near by.

Fredrick
Fredrick appreciated the quietness between him and Bull Jack.  It was exciting to hear their breathing in sync with each other along with the slap, slap sound of their skin hitting the other’s body.  He wanted to hold out as long as he could, he wanted to impress this man more than any other—even dare he say—more than Cisneros.  There was something real about this man, something honest; the moor had that element of deceit…his guile.  Freddie closed his eyes and held on tightly to Bull’s neck, his mouth was close to the man’s ear so with every thrust he would breathe hotly until he felt he could not control himself any longer.  He whispered to Jack, “I can’t hold back much longer but I will try.”

Dougner
The boy's whisper in his ear elicits a grunt of response from Bull, whose face is a strained mix of lust and concentration.  "Do it," he grunts, and folds his arms to clasp Freddie tightly to his chest as he speeds up his own thrusts slightly.  His eyes are wide and helpless-looking as he gazes into the boy's eyes, and his mouth falls  open even as his cock expands, sending his release to scald the boy's guts.  No sound escapes, though, beyond a croak of warning for the blonde.  The giant jerks and twitches as his release keeps coming, filling the boy and running back out over his his swollen balls. 

Bull holds the boy in place, rocking him gently on his still-jumping cock as he works the boy to release.  He smiles into Fredrick's lips, kissing him passionately, and growling his approval of this new type of fucking.  It feels like so much more.

Fredrick
As soon as the giant erupted inside him, Freddie returned the man’s ardent kiss, and let himself go as well.  He clung tightly to the man’s thick neck as he spilled over onto both of their bodies.  He wouldn’t let go of Bull, he held on tightly as if a shark were nipping at his legs.  He laid his head on the man’s shoulder and only then did he release his deathlike grip.  Sighing heavily into Jack’s ear, “Bull, you are a real man.”  Then relaxing his body, he lay limp against the giant and closed his eyes, he didn’t know where they would go from this moment but he was glad they were together on this magical night in Jamaica.

Dougner
Bull smiles, grunting softly at Freddie's sigh in his ear.  It evokes a warm feeling in him, something new and not unpleasant.  He folds his arms around the boy, and hugs him gently.  "Boy is good," he rasps softly, reaching with one massive hand to stroke that golden hair awkwardly.  "And right.  Bull like this way much better."  He smiles, and kisses the boy on the top of his head tenderly before laying his head back and closing his eyes.  His arms tighten slightly on Freddie, entreating him silently to stay, and he makes no attempt to free himself from Freddie's ass before he begins to doze, holding the boy in what, for Bull, can only be called a tender embrace.
Black Orpheus
Cutlass of the Damned

BlackOrpheus

• Editor-in-Chief
  • Published
    • Hall of Torque
« Reply #3 on: October 29, 2011, 03:46:30 PM »

Cisneros
Cisneros stood on the porch eating his food, it was delicious!  He watched Orphie take the men to the beach, and he noticed that Freddie's new friend had taken him off so he felt he was in place for some fun.  He waited patiently until Orpheus was well out of site, then he tossed his frond into the fire and went inside the house.  Alvita was alone in the kitchen, Raeni had gone up to her room to rest after all the cooking.  The moor took a deep breath and strutted into the kitchen, "The food was delicious, Alvita, thanks to  you and your mother.  Can I help you with anything else jolie fille?"  He was his most charming self with this young beauty.

The pretty girl could feel her cheeks burning bright with the attention the man was giving her.  She had led a sheltered life since it was just her grandparents and her mother after Orphie had been captured.  When her father was killed at the time the slavers took her younger brother, she stayed very close to home, both out of fear and for the love of her mother.  She was a gentle soul but deep inside her burned a fire, perhaps it came from the same kiln as Orphie's but she was stoked as this handsome man stood close to her, she could feel it well up from her very soul.  She quickly looked away from him afraid he would see her burning flame and vulnerability.   "No massa, mi be good."

Cisneros could feel her passionate reluctance and stepped in very close to her and put his arms around her waist.  "Vous êtes si jolie, Alvita!  Have you ever been kissed?"  As he talked he bent down to her, she was tall but not as tall as him and leaned in close so she could smell his breath and feel the fire within himself.

"Once, pon long time dis bwoy, he stole mi kisses.  Do yu wan' kiss mi?"  She felt as if she was under a spell, she was compelled to give in to this man.  Maybe she yearned for her first love because last night, as she slept in her bed with the windows open, she heard the sounds of sex and it was heavy in the air.  Perhaps because she'd never seen a man so handsome.  He was dark skinned but not as dark as her brother but his eyes--like crystal blue waters of the ocean on a windless day.  She felt weak as he tightened his hold around her waist and as he moved in closer, she looked up into his incredible face and closed her eyes, her lips pursed for his kiss. 

Cisneros realized he had a virgin in his arms and was having a difficult time keeping himself constrained.  He wanted to throw her down on the floor, rip her little dress off and fuck the shit out of her, but he would have to deal with Orphie and he had plans for him and his sister, but first he would try her out.  Politely.  As he leaned into her body, he gently allowed his lips to caress hers and very lightly he brought out his tongue to moisten her rich full mouth.  "With my lips I kiss yours and with my tongue we become one."  With a swaying almost circular motion of his head, he filled her mouth with his thick tongue and sucked and licked inside and outside until her lips and the soft skin around had turned a red from the friction but she never stopped, never complained, she mimicked his every move and before he knew it, he was greatly aroused.  Whispering, "Alvita, let's go to your room."  And before she could answer he picked her up, cradled her in his arms and kissed her as he walked her over to the stairs.  Once in her room, he gently lay her down on her bed.  "Have you ever seen a naked man?"  He looked directly at her as he began to unbutton his blouson.

"When de men in mi village swim, dey sometime don' haf no clothes. Dey be big men and sometime de scare me, wid dat big boasin tone dey have but mi know dey gotta put it in mi pum pum so dey can mek mi feel good and dey can feel good.  Do yu waan put yu boasin tone in mi pum pum"?  As she spoke she lifted up her little dress to show him what she had, then removed the shift, naked all she had on now was a big golden sun medallion and a clip in her hair.   "Do yu lek mi?"

Alvita had ripe full breasts, but not too big, just very young, and the sweetest Punni the man had ever seen.  All his feelings of wanting to maim her went away when he saw her sweetness and beauty, how could he hurt someone like this?  So naive, so innocent!   "Vous êtes si belle fille..."  He didn't even have the words to finish, he let his sentence trail on as he quickly pulled his boots and pants off.  By now he was fully aroused and looked at her face to see her reaction.  He heard her take a big breath when he stood naked before her, "Do I scare you?  Are you afraid of my manhood?"

Shyly the girl looked away then back at him, then away then back, she repeated this a few times until she could fully focus on him.  He was bigger than he looked a very powerful man but when he was dressed, he gave off the appearance of a leaner, weaker man and who knows, maybe it was just the spell he had cast on her, for she felt bewitched.  She finally managed enough gall to look directly at him and turned her body so her back was against the wall and she spread her legs wide open, in an invitation for him to enter.  "Mi tink mi can take dat, Cisneros, yu jus do wid mi what yu waan, I waan yu to take mi body.

That was all the invitation the man needed.  He got on his knees on the floor and faced her, bringing his head in close to her womanhood.  He allowed his hands to roam across her belly as he tasted her for the first time.  Never had he had a woman so sweet as this girl, all he could think of was pineapple and coconut.  He lapped her lips gently biting them and stretching them out to prepare her.  The moor felt the girls body relax even more under his tongue and when she was wet from his saliva and her own juices, he allowed himself to lick at her nipples, they were so full, so large, unlike a white woman, this girl would have no problem nursing a child, she was built for it.  He bit and sucked on her breasts and slipped his finger inside her to prepare her more.  He felt her take a gasp of air but again, relaxed.  She tried to look at him as he worked her body over, but she kept closing her eyes and softly moaned at his touch.  Finally he could bear it no longer, "Alvita, I must have you now, lay down at this end on your back, if I hurt you, let me know."

Golden eyes opened wide, she knew they were moving into the next phase of love making, she knew what they were going to do next is what parents did to conceive children.  "What if mi haf pickney?"  She was now laying on her back but up a little tilted, on her left side, so he could enter her from the right because of his massive curved cock.

He wasn't listening to her much and vacantly replied, "I'll pull out so you'll be fine."

Trembling as he reached her backside and held her in position to slip inside her.  "Yu won' hurt mi?"

"Mon amour non.  I won't hurt you," He said with clenched teeth for he knew it was a lie.  By now she was so wet it was spilling out onto her sheets and the man could not hold back any longer.  He carefully angled it to enter her on her left and as it curved around he stopped to make sure she was relaxed to take the rest of him.  She was starting to pant and became very wide-eyed as he went deeper inside her.

"Cisneros, yu boasin tone, it hurt mi."  She was feeling a little panicky but she trusted him.

"Alvita, it will get better, trust me.  You'll like it."  He couldn't stop now if he wanted to.  Completely forgetting his promise he pumped hard into her, she was so tight and so moist, it was heaven and he was a saint. He rammed and rammed harder as she held onto his back with her nails digging into the skin.

"Oh mon, please, please stop dis, yu hurt mi!"  But her pleas feel on deaf ears.

To make sure she didn't scream out, the moor put his hand around her throat and held tightly, "Don't say a word, hear me?  You hear me?"  Cisneros never missed a beat, ramming that pum pum as hard as he could, he just could not stop himself.  He felt her nod her head yes in agreement to be quiet so he removed his hand.  After what seemed an eternity he filled her inside with more seed than he had spewed in a long time, there was just something about this girl--she had that compelling animal magnetism that her brother had.  He looked at her beautiful face and it was covered in tear stains and her mouth was rubbed raw from his biting.  Not caring about her for the moment, he lay down on top of her, breathing into her ear and could feel the spasms of her insides engulfing him.  He smiled to himself that she did climax so it must not have been that bad.  As he lay with her, they both recovered their breathing and he looked into her trusting face and quietly spoke, "Alvita, I'm sorry."  Lying he continued, "I don't know what overcame me, I never acted like this before, please, please forgive me.  I never wanted to hurt you."

Believing his lies she nodded her head yes.  "Mi forgive yu.  Yu hurt mi dough."  And as she watched him pull out she gasped at the blood that spilled onto her sheets and fainted in the man's arms.

Cisneros had to think fast, he didn't want Orpheus to catch him in her room with blood on her bed,so he picked her up and pulled the sheet off the bed, wadded it up and used it to clean the blood off her thighs then tossed it in the corner of the room, finally he lay a blanket out on the bed.  He quickly dressed her and put her back on the bed.  He dressed quickly himself and sat next to her, patting her cheeks and wrists to try to get her to wake up.  Realizing she was out cold, he left her in her room and went downstairs and busied himself in picking up the camp in time to see Black Orpheus returning home.  All he could do was wait.

French
jolie fille
pretty girl

Vous êtes si jolie, Alvita!
You are so pretty, Alvita!

"Vous êtes si belle fille"
You are so beautiful girl

"Mon amour non."
No my love.

BlackOrpheus
Black Orpheus needed more hooks and twine for the men fishing so he hurried back to the house to resupply.  He saw Cisneros acting suspicious as he cleaned up the camp, something the man would never do, so he walked up to him.  "Yo ho, whaat yu be do?  Yu haf da bwoy do dat fi yu, why yu clean now?"  He looked around and noticed how quiet the house was and he quickly walked inside to see if anything was amiss.  He didn't trust the moor and was feeling very worried something was wrong.  He looked into the kitchen and it was nice and clean the way his mother always left it so he went upstairs and peeked into his mom's room, Raeni was asleep.  He got to Alvita's room and saw her laying on the bed but she didn't look right.  As he got closer, he saw the tear stains on her face and the friction burns around her lips and mouth and that could only mean one thing, a man's stubble and Cisneros was the only man that could get close to her.  He ran down the stairs to find him poking the fire and he ran up and punched him in the nose.

"Yu bastard, whaat yu do to mi dawta?"  Standing over him with his fist drawn like a weapon, he held the moor by the collar of his shirt.  "Whaat yu do?  Did yu fuck her?"  There was a fire in Orphie no one had ever seen, this was his family,his mother and sister and he loved them with all his heart.

Cisneros
Cisneros had a bloody nose from Orphie's fist and propped himself up on one elbow.  "I never touched her, ask her yourself, she's standing behind you."  And Cisneros looked into Alvita's face as she watched her brother tear into the man that had just raped her.

BlackOrpheus

Orphie, lef 'im 'lone!  Dis mon, he no hurt mi, we jus' be kissin' dat all, mi like dis mon, lef 'im!"  She was fiercely defending a worthless piece of pond scum but for some reason she was still attracted to him and yes, he was right, she did have an orgasm and it was powerful.  When she woke from fainting, that was the first thing she thought about, was the waves that ran though her body and she wanted him again, even though he had raped her, she wanted this man.

Orpheus backed off Cisneros and turned to his sister, "Dis true?  He no hurt yu?  Mi can kill 'im right here, right now, if dis mon hurt mi dawta."  And he fell into her and held her close to him, and whispered, "Dis mon, he be bad mon, he be a liar, yu sure he not hurt yu?"  Still holding her close to his body, he waited for her reply.

"Dis be ok bredda, mi lek dis mon, he kiss mi good.  Mi waan be wid him tonight, but mi waan yu blessing."  She stepped back from her big handsome younger brother and searched his eyes knowing he would believe her.

"If dis whaat yu wan' den yu got dis mon, but Alvita, he be bad mon, trust mi.  He hurt yu, mi can tell yu dis now.  Please don' let 'im trick yu!"  And he kissed his sister's face and let her go.  He spit at Cisneros, "Yu an mi, we no yaga yaga, yu be pyaa-pyaa fi mi.  Don' evah talk t' mi again, hear dis!"  Then spitting once again at Cisneros, he left the two of them alone.  He got the supplies he needed and went back to the beach.

Cisneros
Cisneros gazed into Alvita's beautiful face, "Is this true?  You forgive me?  You want me again?"  Trying to conceal his eagerness, he put on a repentant face.

The girl looked down to the ground.  "Yes, it be true, mi waan dat big boasin tone again.  But we go swim together, mi waan wash, k?  Yu come wid mi?"

The first thought that popped into Cisneros' mind was, "You fucking lucky bastard!"  He smiled his most angelic smile if possible for a devil to have an angel's face and stood up, "Of course I'll swim with you!  Just lead the way."

Alvita looked to the ground again, "Yu did hurt mi, bad but den mi feel good.  Mi don' understand dis ting but mi tink maybe all women do dis de first time, so mi waan give yu a try again.  Jus don' give mi pickney, k?"

The moor smiled his most winning smile and held her close, "I promise, no baby."  And together they walked toward the beach, arm in arm.

Cisneros
Further down the beach Cisneros and Alvita shed their clothes and went into the sparkling warm water.  It did feel good and they splashed each other and frolicked together until the girl swam to the moor and latched her legs around his waist.  Cisneros took the opportunity to kiss her deeply.

After their passionate kiss, Alvita let her hand feel Cisneros' boasin tone.  For some reason being in the water with him made him less frighting.  "Cisneros, can we do dis in da water?"  As she asked him, she was rubbing her punni on the man's torso, still stroking his cock and then felt him get hard again.  "Mi waan yu put dat big ting in mi again."

It didn't take but a minute that the moor was fulfilling the girls request as well as her pum pum.  She was so tight, he thought back to all the men and women he'd had in his life and found this little chocolate wench to be one of the best.  As they made love (he was more subdue in the water) he thought of his golden woman waiting for him back on the ship and realized he missed her.  Once again, he filled the girl up with his seed, forgetting to pull out and interlaced in each other's arms the Spaniard felt her insides undulating all around his manhood as they floated and kissed then prepared to go ashore.  He thought to himself, "She has the most powerful orgasms."  He was going to dress and head back to the ship because he was fed and fucked and it was time to end his little field trip.  "Alvita, I will try to return to you one day and I will think of you while we're apart."  Only one word entered his brain as he spoke--LIAR.

"Yes, mi lek dat, Cisneros, mi lek dat very much.  Yu know where mi live."  Fearing she might never see him again, she kissed him passionately and then they went ashore and got dressed.  They walked in silence back to the house and she hugged him and held on tightly to him.  "Mi miss yu, mi miss yu wid all mi heart."

"Goodbye Alvita, I'm happy to have met you and tasted your sweetness."  The moor kissed her forehead, the tip of her nose and her luscious lips then turned and left the camp to return to Odin's Favor and the blonde woman he knew that would be waiting for him. 
Black Orpheus
Cutlass of the Damned

BlackOrpheus

• Editor-in-Chief
  • Published
    • Hall of Torque
« Reply #4 on: October 29, 2011, 04:01:54 PM »

MadocMayhem
:pbrother:
As Brother kept teasing and preparing the vegetables he felt a presence on his loins.
It could only be the heaven sent lover of his.
Looking over she gave him a wink, what was more she had a cup running over.
Brother was thirsty, in more ways then anyone could imagine.
Taking himself away from the distant cook he skirted over to Delilah.

Holding her hand he asked, "what can I do for you may sweet? name your wish and I will fulfill it."

Darkened Angel
" I want... your soul. " Delilah said, her tone was serious, but then she smiled and laughed. " I'm sorry, I'm feeling a little tipsy. " Of course, the succubus was incapable of becoming drunk, and only drank for the pleasure of the taste. " I've just been a bit bored lately and now I think maybe I've had too much at once. You think you could help a girl find a secluded place on the ship and keep her safe from the pirates that would surely take advantage of her in her state of sexual helplessness? " she asked teasingly.

MadocMayhem
"Why try for secluded when our love should be shown to all." Brother yelled.
He took Delilah's hand firmly and pushed her to the galley table.
Ripping her skimpy clothing off in a sudden jerk he pressed in close and sought her mouth with his.
Cupping her breasts Brother fondled rougher than before, he was as ever eager but still hurt with her actions.
He grabbed Delilah's wrist and forced her to take his stiffening member in hand.
Grabbing at her hair he yanked back and smiled looking into her eyes, then pressed back down and played with her sultry lips.

Becoming fully aroused in her soft hands her pushed roughly back, forcing her from him.
Grabbing Delilah by her shoulders he rolled her over exposing her backside.
Brother grabbed a wooden ladle and with his cock hard started to paddle Delilah roughly.
First with the ladle, then his hand, finally he could no longer resist.
Brother dropped to his knees parting her cheeks forcibly he started to kiss, probe, lick and nibble on anything that took his desire.
Grabbing at Delilah's breasts once more with one hand, he continued stroking his erection.
As he filled himself upon her all reason left him, straddling Delilah he pushed himself in, not slow or gently but hard and with purpose.
Harder and harder he rode her, until with a roar he came.

Darkened Angel
" If this is your idea of punishing me for being a naughty girl, I think you're letting me off a little too easy. " Delilah teased. She didn't bother to even try getting away. Brother had her pinned, bent over the table. She offered no hint of resistance, and in fact, seemed eager for more. " Father, please punish me, for I have sinned. " she said seductively, hoping to get him fired up again.

MadocMayhem
Brother felt spent but his lover seemed barely satisfied, something about her just sent rushes of pleasure through him.
Brother took off his sandal, stroking Dalilah's already pink cheeks he slapped down with a quick spank.
The movement of her flesh was hypnotic, he brought the sandal down once more.
The again and again, she seemed unwilling to cry out for an end of this.

Brother started to huff, started to swear, names seemed to flow out through his lips.
Between the slaps he groped and pinched at her bruised and pink buttocks.
The monk parted them roughly and stroked between her moistened thighs.
The sandals were but the start, Brother loosened the cord for his robes and swished it, teasing Delilah at first stroking gently but never striking.
Then with a crack whipped, holding back somewhat, but as he swelled once more the cord flailed with greater speed.

His arms tiring Brother flung Delilah over, grabbing her breasts he tweaked her nipples, pinching them, rubbing with his hot fingers.
Freeing one hand he placed it between her legs and started stroking, rubbing his palm and his fingers into Delilah.
Probing deep, exploring her earnestly, looking at her face as he played around.

Brother grabbed at something on the table, pulling back he had a slice of celery.
Brother started gently tapping Delilah's firm breasts with it as he forced himself back deep inside of her.
Rocking hard but slow this time he stroked the cool moist leaves over Delilahs hard nipples.
Gliding it down between her breasts gathering up her sweat and playing, swirling it into her naval.

As he felt himself start to peak he bit deep into the sweat soaked celery stick.
Pushing hard and fast, pounding deep he grabbed out and played rough with Delilah's beautiful neck.
Coming he lent over and with gritted teeth thrust harder and harder.
As he came he bit through  the celery letting out a huge roar and forced his mouth onto Delilah letting her taste him, her sweat and the pulped vegetable all at once.
Stroking her gently he stilled played with her body, just the touch of her sent him into a madness of lust.
He hoped she too could find ways to please his jaded palette.

Darkened Angel
Delilah got up from the table after Brother seemed to be finished. He seemed to be willing for more, but his body seemed to be exhausted for the moment. The succubus grabbed his penis and began to lightly stroke it, using her magic to create more stimulation and make him experience more pleasure than he normally would from it. She smiled at him, looking him right in the eyes as she continued to stroke him, gradually tightening her grip and moving along his length faster.

She teased him for a while, stopping just short of letting him reach an orgasm, then picking up again, stopping once again just before giving him an orgasm, then picking back up again. After repeating the process a few times, she stopped teasing him with the denial and stroked him furiously without stopping.

MadocMayhem
This creature knew no bounds, Brothers body was spent, yet still she summoned up lust deep from in.
Cock growing hard in her playful caress, one minute her touch was rough the next slow and gentle, making him want to scream "Don't stop."
Brothers reaction went from complete submission with her pumping strokes, to control as she slowed and teased him.
Grabbing at her hair and head, he sought her to explore his sweaty body, pushing down with all the strength he had.
"Lick me, kiss me, run that fucking tongue on me."
Only to cave and give in as her hands slid with furious purpose over his slick shaft.
Rolling back to her touch, looking into her face, as he collapsed back wondering what secrets those eyes hid.

Soon she worked fast and hard, his cock tugging wildly Brother knew the purpose and wanted more.
With renewed energy he shoved Delilah's face down to his erection and pushed forward.
Trying to drive his member into her wet lips, he wanted to cum into her mouth, wanted to feel her tongue on his cock, wanted her to suck his prick as she pumped him over her.

Darkened Angel
Delilah went along with Brother's attempt to take control, letting him push her down, soon finding his cock inside her mouth. She wrapped her tongue around it and began to tug on it slightly, then closed her mouth tight as she began to slide up and down its length. She flicked it with her tongue a little as she went back and forth. She could sense his desires and used her magic to stimulate the sensation even more and she continued moving along his cock.

MadocMayhem
This feeling was beyond all belief to the horny monk.
He could not understand how he was still inflamed, between his lustful grunts, and the sweet tugging sensations on his prick.
A thought rolled around his head, "this must be the longest blowjob I've ever had."
The monk wanted to grab at her head and push himself in deep with delight.
Holding back though, he went with her motions, slight moving himself forward with her, bending over lightly stroking her cheek.
Her tongue was so skillful the sucking so intense, he started to feel himself throb, the head of his cock flowing with sensations, rubbing against Dalilah's cheeks and tongue.
He cried out with a grunt, letting her know he was about to cum.

Darkened Angel
Delilah continued to please Brother, still sliding along his cock, but when she knew he was nearly there, she began to slow down, teasing him one final time, but then tightened down again and went back to it, giving him that final moment of satisfaction, and waited for the inevitable.

MadocMayhem
Still this blessed, blasted woman kept teasing him, pleasing him.
Brothers cock was slick with her spit, her hands squeezing down jerking the base of his prick.
She kept sliding up and down, Brother had let her know he was about to cum, she seemed not to care.
Brother went with this he grabbed at Delilahs head and thrust himself down, his cock pulsed violently, he spasmed and pushed forward more.
Brother laughed cuming deep in her mouth, he withdrew to look at Delilah's face, his cock still spewing.
She was gorgeous Brother knew that above anything, he pushed back into her a final time.
Then dropped to his knees and shoved his mouth onto hers, kissing deep exploring her mouth with his tongue like he had with his hardened prick.
With his right hand he grabbed at her crotch and explored her with his fingers.
Thrusting them in and feeling her part and close around him, he pushed in and rubbed her slick wet pussy.
He threw Delilah down, parting her from his lips, hand thrusting in, cock growing hard again, "More" he screamed and pushed onto her again.
Removing his finger only to ram hard and deep with his shaft, placing his free hand into her mouth so could taste herself mingled with his cum.

Darkened Angel
Delilah found herself once again pinned down as Brother assaulted her one more time. He seemed intent on keeping at it until he had no strength left. The succubus let him take her, moving along with his motions, taking him in fully with each of his thrusts. However, she started to become rather bored. It wasn't Brother's lustful actions she wanted to experience, and she already had enough to satisfy her desires for the time being. She didn't let that show though. Instead, she focused her magic on Brother again, greatly intensifying the stimulation he was feeling as he ravaged her body. She might no longer be interested for the moment, but she would give him a final explosive surge of pleasure.

MadocMayhem
Brother exploded with relief.
Rather too shortly it felt, after all the efforts he had put in, the monk felt both drained and slightly disappointed.
Just feeling that he had still more in him, but that it would be wasted started to make him tired and terse.
Pulling out before he climaxed Brother started to snore, dreamily humping Delilah's leg he seemed to murmur.
"Frater had connubialis consanguinei."
EGO defessus Delilah sicco , sic EGO lucror

Frater had connubialis consanguinei: Brother had sex.

Darkened Angel
Delilah slowly got up, gently guiding Brother down until he was sitting at the table and laying his head down on it. " You did good. " she whispered to him. " Perhaps you'll get the chance to do it again another time. " Had it been Peter instead of the monk, she'd have been more interested, but for the time being at least, she was content. Without another word, she vanished from the galley, emerging above deck fully clothed again, as if nothing happened at all. A harp came into existence and she began to play soft music to pass the time.
Black Orpheus
Cutlass of the Damned

Laks

• Tahcikonemol Elkilulit!
  • Writer
  • Look how big that man's adam's apple is!
    • Hall of Torque
« Reply #5 on: October 29, 2011, 04:58:03 PM »

Aun
Filthy Ben rifled through the captain's quarters, swearing under his breath. The thing had to be there. It had to be. He upended the cot -- a princely luxury on the seas -- and spied a dinted black iron chest, no larger than a man's midsection. Ben grinned with satisfaction.
     "Finally."
     He smashed the lock with his knife butt and ripped the lid open sans decorum. Therein were certain effects of their former captain. With filthy, blood-crusted hands, Ben dug into the contents, spilling some upon the floor about him. Charts, deeds, coin, charms -- all useless. But there it was... A shiver ran up his spine as the erstwhile quartermaster ran his fingers o'er the thing. He lifted it carefully from its prison -- ran his hand across the knotted leather. A gulp of astonishment escaped him as the thing yielded powdered blood, painting his pale skin red.
     Brimstone's whip.
     "Never thought I'd hold it in my ain two hands, did you, Jack? Fucking savage."
     Ben uncoiled the thing and slashed a lone candle on the cramped little board. The whip caught him across the brow on the return and drew blood.
     "Argh! Ya blasted, fucking--"
     "Ben?"
     Ben whirled about, hand over his eye. "What?! Speak, ya fuck!"
     The sailor at the door, still raw from his beating, shrank back. "Men 'as gone ashore -- carousin' in port. Oh, an' some the plunder be missin'. Coin an' spice -- bit o' fabrics, too."
     "The fuck are you saying!" Ben thundered. He stormed out and across the ship, casting the sailor aside with a callous elbow. Below he found the stores ransacked, just as the sailor avowed.
     "Ratty fucking loiterers," he growled. "Stealing and carousing, is it?"
     Climbing back up, Brimstone's whip in hand, Ben grabbed the nearest pirate on watch and vowed to take his eyes if he let anyone else off the ship. Then he gathered his weapons and strode down the gangplank with a murderous scowl on his tattooed face. He would find the thieves all deep in their cups. And then there would be a reckoning.

MadocMayhem

A terribly filthy man stormed screaming into the tavern.
Yelling vulgar curse and lashing maniacally.
"Blasted fucking dogs, give us me loot."

The lash in his hands was a cruel looking whip, looking old and reeking of malevolence.

Brother stood up, quaffed his drink, lifted his robe and yelled.
"Porro quod tenuis , quam EGO amo is!!"
Porro quod tenuis , quam EGO amo is: long and thin, just how I like it!!

Aun
Answering what he could only interpret as an insult, Ben levelled his pistol and shot the blasphemous knob in the groin!

MadocMayhem

Oh endure, endure.

Brother looked down at the hole in his robes, feeling the hot sting on his testicles.
"Bang bang meus diligo offa mihi flacid!!!" he sighed wistfully, something staining his leg.

With that Brother crumpled to the floor conveniently looking up a skirt awaiting his lovers next move.
"Meus deus haud spankings mihi!!"

"Bang bang meus diligo offa mihi flacid!!!": Bang, bang my lover shot me flacid.
"Meus deus haud spankings mihi!!": My god no spankings for me.

"Commodo senior succurro is miserabilis testis , servo vestri parvulus balls.."
"EGO mos dedi sursum meus diligo vobis , per meus permaneo spiritus."
Commodo deus servo is miserabilis balls , EGO besheech vos ut servo vestri parvulus testis: Please lord help this wretches testicles, save your childs balls.
EGO mos dedi sursum meus diligo vobis , per meus permaneo spiritus: I offer up my love for you, with every last breath.

Aun
The crazed pirate scabbarded his smoking pistol and drew the second, loaded one from the brace about his waist. He hefted it gravely and glowered at the gathered throng.
     "Now! Cough up the spoils, you piss-drinking degenerates. E'vry filthy penny. Make a fucking fuss and I swear I'll put you down like the mangy mutt shits ya are!"
     Ben smote the nearest patron across the face for emphasis. The man staggered back, blood streaming from his ruined nose.

AlienSlof
:pbrick:

"FUCK YOU!" Brick roared, still riled up from his beating of the other sailor. "Us all fight for loot. Us all diseased. Us earn us share! Us spend as want. Fuck yeh, Ben Crowne. Fuck yeh all way t'hell n' back! Brick no do what yeh say! Meh no follow yeh!" The big, angry pirate pulled out his hitherto unused scimitar out of his sash and brandished it. "Fuck yeh to hell, Ben Crowne!"

Working for pirates wasn't quite what Sidney had in mind as a career move, and despite the acting-captain's orders about no one leaving the ship, he was going to attempt it all the same if he could. He weighed up his options. Stay here and leave his old captain and suffer this even worse one, or take his chances leaving this ship and returning to his old one and putting up with the captain. Piracy was a risky venture, more so than his legit ship would be, and Sid was no stinking pirate. He carefully wrapped up his leather pack with all his stuff in. He didn't want to return to his old captain, but he wasn't sure he wanted to stay here either.

Most of the crew had gone ashore to do whatever it was pirates did on shore leave, so there were few around to bother him. Carefully, he considered his next move.

Aun
Ben trained his second pistol on Bricks broad breast. His other hand secured the whip to his belt and unsheathed the still crimsoned cutlass.
     "Who stands with the ginger ape?" he shouted. "Who fucking dies first?!"

AlienSlof
"Bring it on, yeh fuckin' little pisser!" Brick snarled. He waved his scimitar, fully ready to fight. After all, Ben was the source of most of his frustration, so the chance to smash the filthy little man here and now was fine by him. The loot was NOT Ben's. It belonged to all of them - that's why they were pirates. Fight together, loot together. Not 'captain takes all' - captain that Brick didn't want.

Brick stepped forward and swung his blade around, with the intention of lopping Ben's head off...

Aun
Ben snarled and met the giant's opening with his own sword. He kept the heavy pistol at hand, haply to smash a traitorous face in should one come near.

AlienSlof
Brick followed his sword swing with a huge fist, aiming for Ben's face. He would pay this bastard back for trying to hang a woman.

BlackOrpheus
As soon as Ben and Brick got into it, Orpheus sprang to his feet like a black panther.  His cutlass at the ready, he was ready to swing on Ben's head if he got any closer to his man.  Arm held high, cutlass at the ready, he was going to slice and dice this crazy man with the whip.  He yelled over to Laks and Tang to get ready to rumble. and yelling at Ben, he cursed, "Yu swine, no one, NO ONE be bakra massa on dis bad boat!"

Laks
The rum Laks had been drinking wore off a few hours ago, they HAD been in that tavern most of the day and evening.  Even though Laks was jealous of Brick for Orphie's attention, he still honored him as a fellow warrior and if Orphie said to get ready to fight, that's all Laks needed.  He sprang to the floor with his hand on his throwing hatchet ready to cleave Ben between the eyes.

Tangaroa
Tangaroa was along for the ride.  He had only been kissed on the lips by the island man and that was enough for the fierce Maori.  Whatever this black man wanted him to do, he was at the ready.  When he called for that big Redman and himself for help, there was no need for a second plea, Tangaroa was standing far enough from Ben to get a good hit on his head with his big harpoon.  Who needed spears when one was a Polynesian pirate and used harpoons for spears.  Tang was ready to take an eye out of Ben's head.

Aun
Jerking to the side, the aspirant captain narrowly avoided Brick's mallet fist. He deflected the giant's bone-crushing hack with a clang and darted the other way with desperate quickness. The cutlass sang as it slipped under Brick's afterthought of a guard and drew blood...

Spotting the enraged Jamaican thundering forth with bitter oaths and the cutlass at the ready, Ben fired his pistol without a thought...

Next he flung himself out of Brick's way. Where Ben's body had just been, the giant's great scimitar parted a table, scattering drinking jacks and sending patrons flying for safety. He thought himself clever till he saw Laks bearing down on him, hatchet at the ready. Ben read his movements in that split second, rose to full height, arm aloft, and slammed the heavy barrel of his pistol over the red man's temple...

BlackOrpheus
Orphie had fought with Ben too many times, he knew the man's steps and avoided his shot like a dancer.  Yelling at Ben, "Rhaatid!  Yu stinkin' bumbo clot! Mi send yu to Babylon miself!

Laks
Laks eliwiyahticil Skicinuwi-Wahant, aqami-ketokomtu katok kotok weyossis. Laks, whom they call the Indian Devil, is more cunning than any other beast.  The big native felt a pinch on his temple, but never missing a beat let go of his hatchet and watched it fly towards it 's mark.

AlienSlof
Brick managed to step back, making Ben's swing less effective, but the point of his cutlass still blooded the big pirate. "Yeh fuckin' little pisser!" He sprang forward after Ben had discharged his pistol, knowing the gun was now useless, there being no time to reload, then nutted Ben in the face.

AlienSlof
Blood gushed from Ben's shattered nose as Brick's headbutt put him down. Damn, but that big lug had a solid head! It was like he'd been nutted by a charging bull. Brick ignored the blood streaming down his face where his own skin had been cut by his action. It was nothing. The sword-cut was nothing. Ben was dying, leaving a widening pool of blood. Brick had one last thing he wanted to do, and he threw down his scimitar. With deliberate malice, he unfastened his trousers...

"Now meh show yeh who boss, yeh fucker..."

Tangaroa
Tangaroa didn't know Ben, but he felt simpatico for the man with similar facial tattoos.  He stepped in at the last minute to aid Ben so he wouldn't di and so Brick, the big Redman and himself could get pleasure from a living man instead of a dead one.  Tangaroa might have preferred him for dinner with Fava beans and ChiANTi but tonight he wanted something else.  Using Maori healing techniques, he stopped the bleeding from killing the grimy man.

AlienSlof
Brick winked at Tangaroa. "Thanks man, meh no wanna fuck corpse. Meh wan' him to 'URT, meh wan' 'im t'know not mess wi' Brick."

He knelt down behind the groaning Ben and ripped his pants down, exposing pale batty. Lifting Ben up onto his knees, Brick wasted no time, plunging himself in. He shoved in hard, making Ben moan in pain. "This fer Jess." He slid back then shoved in again. "This fer Captain." Shove. "This fer meh chocolate boi." Shove. "This for monk dude." He grinned up at the three big men watching him. "And this... this one's fer MEH!" He was brutal, and felt something give inside the former quartermaster. He used Ben's bottom furiously, working out the last of his rage. All the beaten man could do was whimper. Ben was a bully, and Brick hated bullies - especially bullies who picked on women. To Brick, women were sacrosanct.

He pulled out at the last moment and shot all over Ben's back. "Fuck, that were great!"

He stood and kicked Ben over onto his back. His last act to humiliate the man: he peed onto Ben's face.

That done, Brick sprawled onto a nearby, still-intact bench (he'd broken most of the chairs) and slathered on more of Brother's salve.

"Give 'im what for, lads," he encouraged his friends. "Mek 'im know 'e's beat."

MadocMayhem

Brother heard the fight, but such things mattered not as he starred up.
Up, up the dress of a delightful prostitute, looking at her plum dove hovering above as he stroked her thigh.
"Such visions" the sight made his genitals throb some more in a mix of delightful pleasure pain.

Brother sudenly was awoken from his vision, the sounds of ginger sex sung in his ears.
Rolling over, wincing slightly Brother crawled over gazing at his marksman lover getting full attention from a ginger log.
"I do hope he bites him!" Brother thought.
As Brick finished Brother lifted up his robe unable to control his desires.
He whispered into his lovers ear.

"Verto ceterus letifico meus diligo."
With that Brother exhaulted his lover with thrusts of his loins.
Sinking his wounded prick into the quartermaster, playing with Bens manhood he started to throb harder and soon gushed forth.
With the release of himself into Bens backside he yelled out with his last breath.
"EGO sum coming oh senior."

Verto ceterus letifico meus diligo: Turn the other cheek my love.
EGO sum coming oh senior: I'm coming my lord

BlackOrpheus
Black Orpheus watched his Brick enjoying himself.  "Jah mi luf dis mon." He thought to himself.  He turned to Laks and Tangaroa, when mi luf be done, yu rude bwoy's git dat mon next.  Mi had him already, dat batty not worth de sweat on mi brow.

Laks
As Laks was rubbing on himself to get ready to fuck Ben's batty, some unknown old man jumped in ahead of him.  Laks was furious!  By the time he got to the old man he was finished and Laks grunted to him as he straddled the downed man.  The big Redman had no quarrel with Ben, he had just fought on his side against the handsome captain but he now had a quarrel with the horny old man in a dress.  With a few more grunts and thrusts, he was finished and stood up.  Pointing his finger at the stocky Maori, all he said was, "You, now."

Tangaroa
Tang couldn't care less who he fucked.  He was so horny by this time, after being kissed from the black island man, he was ready to do something with his big banger.  Soon as Laks finished the Maori dove in and fucked the rest of that man's hole.  With heavy moaning and gyrations of his hips, the warrior spilled his seed into the downed man.  It had been awhile and the release felt so good!  When he was done, he stood up, picked up his harpoon and stood near the black island man.

BlackOrpheus
Black Orpheus and Tangaroa extended their arms out to Ben, they were going to take him aboard the Dagger to Hung Lo Ho but when this female stepped up claiming she should be captain, Orphie stopped to listen.  When she was done speaking, Orphie hollered, “Who be yu woman?  Whaa yu do fi de Dagger?  Mi don’ know yu, mi and Laks try to kill yu, so why should we tink yu should be cap’n?”  In defiance he waited for her reply.

Aun
So here he was again. Doubled up on the dirty floor, shit and blood and semen seeping out of him. It seemed to Ben that every time he went for captaincy, God parted his cheeks and had fucking natives and dimwits ram their monstrous rods up his asshole. But this time it was worse. This time the sanctimonious fucker meant it. You ain't meant to rule, Mr Crowne. Hallelujah. Hell, even His foul-mouthed servant had had a go. Ben groaned at the memory. He should'nt have shot the brother. That was fucking asking for it.
     He did'nt pay much attention to what was happening. He was hauled to his feet -- stood shakily with the strong-armed natives for support. Someone fired a pistol. There was a rush of feet and mouths spewing challenges. He sorely wanted to perish right there, but he knew the devil had him marked. There would be a special pit down there, just for him. And maybe some of Delilah's kin would come to watch. Or worse. He could'nt die -- had to find a way to live. To spit in the eye of the devil...
Many Me
I am really LadyM!
Join the Fun Today!

<a href="http://www.youtube.com/v/Us-TVg40ExM&amp;feature=relmfu" target="_blank" class="new_win">http://www.youtube.com/v/Us-TVg40ExM&amp;feature=relmfu</a>

Laks

• Tahcikonemol Elkilulit!
  • Writer
  • Look how big that man's adam's apple is!
    • Hall of Torque
« Reply #6 on: November 17, 2011, 12:53:58 PM »

BlackOrpheus
Orpheus was having a difficult concentrating on his captain’s orders, Pagan Pete was giving to a crewman but he felt it was important so he tried to listen but still had trouble concentrating.  He kissed Brick on the cheek and then gave his full attention to man whose name was Laks.  “Hey mon, yu know da big boats?  Yu be pirate?  Wha’ yu do pon big boat?  Mi be first mate but mi carpenter too—mi work wid da wood.”  He looked deeply into the man’s face waiting for his reply.  He was so tall, but leaner than his lover Brick.  His hair was a lightish brown, most likely highlighted from the sun and salt air.  He shaved the rest of his head, only the top of his head and a tussle of hair but there was a feather braided though a few locks.  He had large brown eyes and nice white teeth like himself but he had a hardness about his face, wild perhaps would better describe his countenance but Orphie liked a man that could put up a fight if need be, physical was fine for the Jamaican!  The Indian had a leather belt with several throwing hatchets, a brace of pistols and cutlass as well as a little pouch of something; Orphie had no idea what it could be.  When he was a slave in Charles Towne, he had heard of a race of large natives to the area that weren’t black skinned like him and they were feared, perhaps this giant was one of those, he said he was a warrior.

Slowly Orphie allowed his eyes to travel down the man’s body, resting on the bulge poking through his leather breeches and broadly smiled.  “Hey, Brick, dis mon be big mon, like yu an’ mi luf.”

Laks
It took Laks a minute to reply, he had a difficult time understanding the black man.  He had heard the dialect before on his travels but unless the language was French, he just didn’t have that broad of a vocabulary.  He had never met anyone from his tribe after he settled in as a pirate and he was lonely.  He knew he wanted these two men though, that was clear and he could tell they wanted him.  He realized the black man was waiting for an answer to his question, “Wood, me do wood, build ship.” 

The white toothy grin of the Jamaican was infectious; it even made Laks want to smile—something he did very seldom.  But he let himself go and smiled back at both men.  The big ginger haired man slapped the smaller man on the back so Laks, thinking it some ritual for newcomers slapped him on the back and turned to the Rasta and also slapped him on the back.  All three men began to laugh and those smiles were so big it looked like their faces might break.

BlackOrpheus
Still broadly smiling Orphie hollered out to Peter Faust, “Hey boss, dis mon, he be carpenter lek mi!  He be from pirate boat too, dis mon be good wid dis crew and mi and Brick.  We gwan take dis mon an show him dis big boat now.  Yu hollar if yu need mi.”  Turning to their new friend, Orphie slapped him on the back and laughed, “Mon, yu be wid dis crew.  Yu do dat wood, mi got da tools, we set yu up pon boat now.  Cumya.”  And he turned to show the Indian his quarters.  “Brick, mi get lost down here, yu need be wid us too!”  Orphie gave his lover a big wink as he started down the steps to the berth deck.

AlienSlof
As they showed the big newcomer around the ship, Brick's eye kept wandering back to the Indian's pert arse wrapped so tightly in soft leather. He wanted in there so badly, and he sensed that their new buddy was interested in men too. Laks found Brick's broken English a little easier to grasp, and the big ginger often translated whenever he looked bemused by Orphie's dialect. Both Orphie and Brick were shamelessly feeling each other up, and encouraging Laks to join in, deftly getting him in the mood.

In this way were friendships and bonds made.

Laks
Laks followed the black man around the ship.  He knew where the galley was, the head, the captain’s cabin, gun deck, orlop deck and they followed the poop deck to the berth deck where the hammocks of the crew were swung.  Laks liked the Dagger.  It was a leaner, faster boat than the big galleon he’d served on for two years.  And he liked the two men whose company made him feel very excited.  The only actual relationship Laks had was in jail and he did form a loving bond but these two men before him were the finest he’d ever seen.  He never got close to any of his crewmates on the French ship and the only time he had sex was when he raped the young male villagers of the towns the pirates plundered.  But to be in a consensual relationship was beyond anything Laks could comprehend.

Once the threesome was settled in the cabin, amongst the hammocks Laks noticed a bunk and Orphie and Brick went right to it.  He watched the two men rubbing and kissing each other and found his own hand rubbing the bulge growing in his leather breeches.  The big red haired man unbuttoned his trousers and let them fall to the floor and with a huge smile asked, “Wanna see meh snake?”

AlienSlof
The trousers had been all that Brick was wearing, so little was left to the imagination with all those packed muscles on view, but the 'snake' was something else! Laks had noticed the curling tattoo diving into the trousers, but never in his imagination figured that its head was there. Brick pulled the tattooed foreskin back to reveal two yellow eyes glinting out at them. "Meh get some money, meh 'ave 'im coloured in," he announced proudly. Laks also noticed the metal ring in his end, and wondered what that would feel like inside...

Brick's impressive body also told the tale of the recent plague incident, healing circular scars dotted all over his skin and adding to the myriad scars already there. Indeed, the Dagger herself was probably the cleanest she had been in a long time as every inch of the ship was scrubbed of disease. Laks had noticed two ship's cats on board, rats and mice at a minimum as a result. Yes, he thought, I will fit right in here.

"Meh been watchin' yer arse," he continued, lewdly. "Meh want in tha fine batty..." He was clearly picking up some of Orphie's more choice terminology. "Meh think tha likes da mens."

BlackOrpheus
Orphie laughed when he heard his lover use 'batty.'  “Yea mon, yu get nuff o’ mi in yuh an' yu be Jamaican lek mi.”  The black man turned to give his full attention to the newcomer. He smiled as he slowly unbuttoned his own trousers, the entire time looking directly into the native’s eyes.  “Yuh like de mens?  Yuh like de big boasin tone?”  And Orphie pulled Bricks hand on his hard on so Brick could rub him more while he reached out and touched the smooth skin of the Indian.

Yuh got nice skin, wha else yu got dats nice?  He let his hand slide down to the Indian’s crotch and felt the very stiff bulge that sent a spasm of eagerness for their new friend.  As Orphie stepped out of his pants, he indicated to Brick to bend over and ready himself.  The Rasta took Laks’ hand and pulled him close to Brick then got into his leather breeches, pulling them down around his ankles.  Pushing Laks up against the big red haired man, Orphie got behind the Indian and used his tongue to rim around his batty, getting it very wet and moist.  As he played around with his tongue inside and outside, Laks could not resist Brick and plunged hard into him. 

Laks
Laks had never felt so good.  The waves of passion that ran though his body were incredible.  He’d never had sex for pleasure aside from when he was in the prison and even then, it had to be done in quiet or the guards would separate the two teens.  So now, with these two giant men, Laks felt like he belonged, he felt like he was with equals and he felt pleasure.  Thrusting harder and harder into Brick, he reached down and fondled the man’s balls then stroked his snake in rhythm to Orphie’s tongue.  Just when he thought it couldn’t get any better, the black man shoved his own wood into Laks and he groaned with pleasure.  His eyes closed, he just went with it, he just followed both of their leads because he was skewered in the middle and loved it.  The black man thrust so hard, he was so strong and as his hands held the Indian’s hips tight, he breathed into his ear and all Laks heard was, “Jah, yu be so tight.”

AlienSlof
Brick sensed the waves of pleasure flowing over him from behind, and he was glad that it had been Orpheus and himself that the Indian had seen first. He had the distinct feeling that sex for pleasure was a particularly rare occurrence for the big man, and so he clamped down hard on the stiff flesh invading him, making Laks groan involuntarily. He pushed back in time with Orphie's thrusts and all Laks could do was go with it, and match the pace with his hand around Brick's 'snake'. He didn't think he'd felt anything as massive and hard as Brick was, and the huge ginger was clearly enjoying the motions of that hand, making all manner of peculiar noises.

Orphie always came up with the best ideas!

BlackOrpheus
A man sandwich was just what the doctor ordered after the horrible plague and madness and debilitating few days the pirates suffered.  The sex felt so good and with a great heave ho, the Rasta came into his new friend who did the same to Brick who gushed all over the wall.  All three breathed sighs of relief and satisfaction.  Orphie realized the day was getting away from them and decided it was time to get this ship underway.  He knew Hatter needed to be buried.  For as horrible a man he was, he was still one of the crew and a damn good batty so he quickly put his clothes on and went up on deck.

As he looked around, he saw the ship was cleaned up and ready to set sail and then spied Hatter’s body wrapped and prepared to be buried.  The First Mate pulled aside two crewmen and enlisted them in getting Hatter’s body lowered into the longboat Laks had been rowing.  The Jamaican watched the two men row the boat ashore and dig a hole to set Hatter’s body in the ground and as they tossed the dirt over him a few other crewmen who knew the crazy pirate stood at the edge of the ship watching the strange sight of nameless crewmen burying the crazed man.  They all said a prayer for rest.  As soon as all crew were back on the ship, Orphie looked around for Brick who was standing behind him, watching the odd funeral.  “Hey luf, mi git dis anchor up, we be goin’ to Tortuga now.  We be done wid dis bad place.  We move out now.”

AlienSlof
"Aye, chocolate boi!" Brick yelled happily, springing into the rigging and whistling tunelessly to himself. He and several other sailors soon had the sails tight and ready, and they billowed out as the wind filled them. Brick's sheer enthusiasm was infectious and the crew set to with gusto. The Dagger was moving again, and Brick was happy. He loved to feel the wind on his face, smell the salt in the air, and have not a care in the world. Orpheus was showing their new Indian buddy the ropes and giving him access to the carpentry tools in between passing on orders from the Captain who was gradually recovering from his own ordeal.

Faust gave orders to sail to the nearest port - they needed to find supplies and more crew before they continued their chase of the Resolute.

Many Me
I am really LadyM!
Join the Fun Today!

<a href="http://www.youtube.com/v/Us-TVg40ExM&amp;feature=relmfu" target="_blank" class="new_win">http://www.youtube.com/v/Us-TVg40ExM&amp;feature=relmfu</a>
Pages: [1]   Go Up

* Recent Posts

WCIF, a pose that makes a Sim look as if they're holding a flashlight by Chobits
[Today at 02:39:44 AM]

Chobits Men by Chobits
[Today at 02:37:25 AM]

Lady Gaga Interview. by chambon
[Today at 01:24:33 AM]

Adam Revisited in Sims 4 by Wicked Diva
[October 20, 2014, 05:50:38 PM]

Paintings, a crazy man rambling. by Dipo
[October 20, 2014, 11:44:23 AM]

Editing Status Messages in SOS? by killedalive
[October 20, 2014, 10:05:51 AM]

The Lurker's Lair III by Dipo