UPDATE: SKSE 1.6.7, supporting runtime 1.8.151http://skse.silverlock.org/
Latest version (1.6.7, supporting runtime 1.8.151): skse_1_06_07.7z
Very nice new feature, fixes and improvements folks,[WIPz] Skyrim Script Extender (SKSE) - Bethesda Softworks Forums
- removed Game.GetMiscStat (use vanilla badly-named QueryStat)
- add console command ClearInvalidRegistrations to remove invalid OnUpdate() registrations
This prevents orphaned OnUpdate() events and the resulting bloated/broken saves when removing certain mods. When applied to an already bloated save, it will stop growing further and instead shrink over time as the game processes all queued events. This may take hours depending on the amount of bloat.
To execute automatically after each reload, add this to \Data\SKSE\skse.ini:
- add Spell.GetEffectiveMagickaCost to get actual spell cost after applying perk modifiers etc.
- loader can set runtime processor affinity: pass "-affinity <mask>" as a command line argument
- add Actor.Equip/UnequipItemEx to equip/unequip an item in a specific hand
- add Form/Alias/ActiveMagicEffect.RegisterForCameraState to receive OnPlayerCameraState events
- add Form/Alias/ActiveMagicEffect.RegisterForCrosshairRef to receive OnCrosshairRefChange events
- add ActionScript functions: ShowOnMap, EnableMapMenuMouseWheel
- fixed SKSE key events not being generated until a game had been loaded at least once
- fixed TESModelTextureSwap structure (solves a crash in Get/SetModelNthTexture when requesting swaps past the first)
- added SKSE.GetScriptVersionRelease, a function stored in the psc/pex returning the current release version. this may be used to detect if a user has mismatched scripts and runtime.
- fixed crashdump logger
- fixed Book.IsRead
- moved tintmask update handler to increase stability
- add Game.GetCameraState
- add Flora.Get/SetIngredient/SoundDescriptor
- added Perk functions (see Perk.psc)[/list]
This is so worth it. Still, I'm waiting for a stable release (1.6.7 is still beta).