Hall of Torque
  • October 21, 2014, 12:40:04 PM
  • Welcome, Guest
Advanced search  

News:

The Hall of Torque is an ADULT site!  If you are under 18 years of age, please leave now!
1. Please register here & read all 3 emails.
2. Sims3 Animation Mods are HERE!
3. Amra72 is HERE! Please register to download.  You can register here.
4. JulieJ is here & here!  Please register to download.  You can register here.
5. Get Your Sims4 Penis Here!
"Remember, if you really want to let someone know how you feel, post a reply." -Amra

collapse collapse

* Search

* User Info

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

* Board Stats

• stats Total Members: 5247
  • stats Total Posts: 124113
  • stats Total Topics: 5681
  • stats Total Categories: 8
  • stats Total Boards: 295
  • stats Most Online: 325

* Theme Select

Forum Default

Permanently
Pages: 1 ... 20 21 22 23 24 [25] 26 27 28 29 30 ... 66   Go Down

Author Topic: Skyrim Man Mods (Mods relating to males) NSFW  (Read 560011 times)

VectorPlexus

• Writer
Re: Skyrim Man Mods (Mods relating to males) NSFW
« Reply #600 on: January 09, 2013, 05:50:04 PM »

Oubliette, you are both correct and incorrect... But I'll refrain myself from any comment... I'll just leave this here, so you guys can play "find the differences".

« Last Edit: January 09, 2013, 05:52:41 PM by VectorPlexus »

Luke2987

• Upstart
  • Please dance with me...
« Reply #601 on: January 09, 2013, 06:07:50 PM »

Oubliette, you are both correct and incorrect... But I'll refrain myself from any comment... I'll just leave this here, so you guys can play "find the differences".

For me the best is FavoredSoul version... Look at that ass... lol  :ooga:

FS  :penis: is also  :blove:
Soon... maybe lol

Kheryan

• Orator
« Reply #602 on: January 09, 2013, 06:34:33 PM »

hey guys, I can't find a link that works to download the Robert's body for male (like in these screenshots of this mod : http://skyrim.nexusmods.com/mods/29469)

Where can I get it? Thanks!

You can get it here (choose the Sundracon's meshes option): http://skyrim.nexusmods.com/mods/2488  <~~This one gives you nicely blended skin so you can't see the neck seam.  Its the one I use, selecting the big dick option, of course.

You can also get it here:  http://skyrim.nexusmods.com/mods/3421

Thanks guy but it's not the one on the pics :(

I found the link to download it but it's a dead link ..
https://rapidshare.com/files/3523173061/Skyrim03.7z

It's a body like this for example :

Sorry to disagree with the other posters but seems like Kheryan is looking for Robert's actual Beta Body the only Skyrim body mod released by the legend, Robert, himself. Features a much nicer tackle than all the other pretenders imnsho which is why I'm using it instead of the others (lack of support be damned, I want hot tackle I'll have hot tackle).

Shortly after Skyrim's release Robert appeared on Canadian Ice and Howndog's Forums and TESAdventures; released several WIP meshes he'd been working on, then disappeared back into the ether without releasing a final product or uploading anything to Nexus.

Sundracon's work is at least twice ported (from Oblivion to Fallout, from Fallout to Skyrim) and sadly doesn't bear a close enough resemblance to Roberts originals where it counts, for me. Unfortunately since it was a WIP and he wasn't satisfied enough to release it on Nexus - these beta meshes have gone mostly unknown and under used. Sad really, he's the only one who really gave the tackle the attention it deserves  :bcry:

Now the links are dead and I don't want to risk Robert's ill mood (least he see it, get pissed off and never return to modding which needs him so) to chance a reupload. Maybe AlienSlof can get in touch with the illusive modeler and we can work something out though. I'd love to see these meshes uploaded to Nexus so we can get some skimpy things with their improved tackle!

:bdrool:

Perhaps you are correct, and if this is the case, I apologize to Kheryan for being wrong (I was very much unaware of Robert's temporary emergence onto the Skyrim scene and only knew of Sundracon's work relating to Robert's meshes) but unfortunately, until Robert comes back and releases his work (and if that even happens at all), we are going to have to use the mods that are available, and I think they are pretty good ones, myself. 

I am personally very grateful to FavoredSoul and Sundracon and now Vector for all of the time and effort they have put in and are putting in to making male related content available for us, each of them doing their part to make things more balanced in the face of thousands of girly-girl titty mods.  I personally don't consider any of them "pretenders", nor do I think that they are trying to "pretend" to be anything other than what they are.  I thank you however for correcting my flawed understanding of what work Robert had in relation to Skyrim.  But I do humbly and respectfully ask that you remain polite about the work of modders who aren't Robert in this section of the HoT that celebrates the male form and celebrates all mods that are related to males.  :)   We all have our different tastes.  Please keep in mind that its highly possible that Sundracon used the port of a port for his work because he couldn't get his hands on the body models you were fortunate enough to get your hands on. 

This mod should make both you and Kheryan happy, because after I read your post I did a little research:

The Well Dressed Mage
http://skyrim.nexusmods.com/mods/29469

This has been posted in this thread before, but I will call attention back to it for you and Kheryan.  If I am understanding the credits in the description correctly, Earrindo used the meshes Robert made specifically for Skyrim before he vanished.  So it should fit nicely with the body model you are using.  :)  Perhaps you are already aware of this mod though.  :)

On the topic of Robert himself, when you call him elusive, you hit the nail right on the head.  He is hard to find and hard to contact.  I was briefly in contact with him a couple years ago because he was going to make some textures for me for Better Bodies for Morrowind.   But he went away before it ever happened, sadly.  Never heard from him again.  I hope AlienSlof has much better luck than I.
Yes, I know this mod and I read this on the readme section:

"The body mesh I used in the robes is Robert�s Skyrim body, occasionally available on the Dark Creations forums. All credit to him for making one of (in my opinion) best body meshes for Skyrim. As such, if you use Vanilla, Sundracon or Favoredsoul (or any other) body meshes, there will be slight changes to the body mesh of your character HOWEVER the body texture you use will map perfectly onto Roberts mesh, and the changes will be very minimal. "

And it's in this forum where there is a dead link to Robert's Skyrim Body.  He's not on nexus at all.

But in my opinion, the change he's not really minimal because abs in these pics are much better with Robert's Skyrim Body (beta version)

it 's also impossible to know where are these body's textures.
« Last Edit: January 09, 2013, 06:40:10 PM by Kheryan »

DarkZephyr

• Sword Swallower
  • Popular
  • Elder God
« Reply #603 on: January 09, 2013, 06:39:31 PM »

To my eye, I see very little differences in any of them when it comes to the upper torso, with the exception of the pec area in FS' mesh.  When it comes to the lower torso, the FS body certainly has beefier looking thighs and ass.   Other than the cock and pubic area, Robert's and Sundracon's look almost identical to me.   Upper and lower torso-wise.   I am going to point out that the Sundracon cock in my game is a lot bigger than the one pictured here, because I use the large uncut cock version.   

I retain my belief about one thing.  The textures are what make the major difference.   
« Last Edit: January 09, 2013, 06:41:04 PM by DarkZephyr »

itasky

• Orator
« Reply #604 on: January 09, 2013, 06:44:31 PM »

i added in nexus my conversion of Converse shoes for Better males - Beautiful nudes and faces FavoredSoulMeshes

http://skyrim.nexusmods.com/mods/29718/

i am not sure if it's compatible also with vanilla male body

DarkZephyr

• Sword Swallower
  • Popular
  • Elder God
« Reply #605 on: January 09, 2013, 06:49:15 PM »

"The body mesh I used in the robes is Robert�s Skyrim body, occasionally available on the Dark Creations forums. All credit to him for making one of (in my opinion) best body meshes for Skyrim. As such, if you use Vanilla, Sundracon or Favoredsoul (or any other) body meshes, there will be slight changes to the body mesh of your character HOWEVER the body texture you use will map perfectly onto Roberts mesh, and the changes will be very minimal. "

And it's in this forum where there is a dead link to Robert's Skyrim Body.  He's not on nexus at all.

But in my opinion, the change he's not really minimal because abs in these pics are much better with Robert's Skyrim Body (beta version)

Robert was always a master at texturing the male body for Bethesda games, in my opinion.  Personally, I feel that Den987 comes close.  You were looking at one of his textures the other day, this one: 

http://skyrim.nexusmods.com/mods/23515

He made that texture available for both FS' mesh and Sundracon's.   

I would love to see him do one that was plain, for both Sundracon and FS' meshes.

DarkZephyr

• Sword Swallower
  • Popular
  • Elder God
« Reply #606 on: January 09, 2013, 06:52:08 PM »

i added in nexus my conversion of Converse shoes for Better males - Beautiful nudes and faces FavoredSoulMeshes

http://skyrim.nexusmods.com/mods/29718/

i am not sure if it's compatible also with vanilla male body

W00t!  Its finally up!  Yaaay!    :applaud:

VectorPlexus

• Writer
« Reply #607 on: January 09, 2013, 07:04:23 PM »

I retain my belief about one thing.  The textures are what make the major difference.

There are 3 things to take account on any "body", not considering the rigging part, that's an entirely different ballroom:

First we have the geometry... which is the actual 3D, made from vertex that mold the shape you see

But the points are just points, so they need some kind of "translator" (the UV Map) that says where the vertex should be in a 2D plane...

The 2D plane is ofc the textures. and skyrim uses four textures for bodies:
 - Diffuse (which overall is what gives you the color)
 - Specular (a B/W map to display specular brightness, so certain zones appear more shiny than others)
 - Normal (a map that "emulates" a higher geometry by changing the lightning direction. The abs in Skyrim bodies are mostly given by this)
 - Subsurface (a map that emulates how the light can go through a certain object, changing its aspect when hitting a different material underneath. usually used for ears, and places where the skin is more thin)

They all must play together, it's a teamwork.

Oubliette

• Lurker
« Reply #608 on: January 09, 2013, 07:10:42 PM »

Quote mostly snipped because it was getting long and ugly relevant misconception kept.
...  I personally don't consider any of them "pretenders"...

The word "pretender" in my post pertains only to the use of the name "Robert's male" when it's no longer Robert's unaltered work - which confuses people as above. I am quite appreciative of Favored Soul and Sundracon for their efforts in increasing Skyrim's quotient of man candy (even if I personally prefer Roberts) their work deserves to be recognized under their own names and not misremembered or recommended as something else.

That's it. I have even less interest in a male 'body war' than I have in a female one. You like that one's bits - I like this other one's bits, we all love tackle.

Remember the love :blovekiss:

DarkZephyr

• Sword Swallower
  • Popular
  • Elder God
« Reply #609 on: January 09, 2013, 07:20:00 PM »

There are 3 things to take account on any "body", not considering the rigging part, that's an entirely different ballroom:

First we have the geometry... which is the actual 3D, made from vertex that mold the shape you see

But the points are just points, so they need some kind of "translator" (the UV Map) that says where the vertex should be in a 2D plane...

The 2D plane is ofc the textures. and skyrim uses four textures for bodies:
 - Diffuse (which overall is what gives you the color)
 - Specular (a B/W map to display specular brightness, so certain zones appear more shiny than others)
 - Normal (a map that "emulates" a higher geometry by changing the lightning direction. The abs in Skyrim bodies are mostly given by this)
 - Subsurface (a map that emulates how the light can go through a certain object, changing its aspect when hitting a different material underneath. usually used for ears, and places where the skin is more thin)

They all must play together, it's a teamwork.

I agree, and I feel that the normal maps are a major key ingredient when it comes to making the definition of the body really pop.  Abs, veins, the whole "ripped" look, etc.  Normal Maps and Textures can be made by any modder who knows how to do them (myself not being such a person) for any of the body mods that they choose.   I wish I had the talent to make these things.  Robert IMHO is a master at making the whole package.  The meshes, the normap maps and the textures. 

I do personally think that these days there is a LOT of reliance on the normal maps (and for good reason of course) when artful shading on a texture could add to the over all look as well.  But this is just my know nothing opinion, really.  I just noticed how these things all worked together from installing so many mods for Oblivion and Morrowind.   I would mix and match textures and normal maps from one mod to another to create the look that I personally wanted when playing Oblivion.   It was kind of fun and made me wish that I had the talent to actually do the work myself.  I did make some simple mods for myself, but I can't even remember how I did it, I would have to relearn.  SickleYield taught me some things, I hope the thread she taught me in is still up at Canadian Ice's forum because I need to reread it.  I went mad with creating revealing versions of some of the vanilla outfits, like Sheogorath's regalia, and converting it over to Robert's body.  It was a lot of fun.  I also took pieces from different mods and cobbled them together to make stuff that I loved, like a revealing, sexy Arch-Mage's robe, and revealing Mythic Dawn robes.   All of this was for personal use, of course, as I had no permission from any of the mod makers to do any of the Frankensteining of their work that I was doing.  It was a blast though.   And I cannot recall even a little bit of how I did it, being that it was a few years back.  lol   

Kheryan

• Orator
« Reply #610 on: January 09, 2013, 07:22:05 PM »

Robert was always a master at texturing the male body for Bethesda games, in my opinion.  Personally, I feel that Den987 comes close.  You were looking at one of his textures the other day, this one: 

I would love to see him do one that was plain, for both Sundracon and FS' meshes.

This mod is only a texture with tattoo added. Not the body texture in these screenshot.  :(

DarkZephyr

• Sword Swallower
  • Popular
  • Elder God
« Reply #611 on: January 09, 2013, 07:23:35 PM »

This mod is only a texture with tattoo added. Not the body texture in these screenshot.  :(

Right, its a texture.  :)

VectorPlexus

• Writer
« Reply #612 on: January 09, 2013, 07:31:47 PM »

That's it. I have even less interest in a male 'body war' than I have in a female one. You like that one's bits - I like this other one's bits, we all love tackle.

The thing is the way you wrote it was not really very nice, Oubliette. Not only the "pretenders" part but com'on... IMNSHO??? You are setting yourself in a pedestal just by using that acronym. IMHO, I thought your post was a total disrespect for both modders and players.

But it's ok, internet has these kind of things, specially when communicating through text, ppl not being able to express themselves properly (I've done it my self aswell, plenty of times) or being misinterpreted.

I agree with you in one thing. The tackle, as you call it... It's a very well done job, the shape is very accurate AND the placement is anatomically correct. I would love to ask Robert's permission to incorporate it in my mod aswell, to bad he isn't around any more.

cheers =)

DarkZephyr

• Sword Swallower
  • Popular
  • Elder God
« Reply #613 on: January 09, 2013, 07:32:59 PM »

Quote mostly snipped because it was getting long and ugly relevant misconception kept.
...  I personally don't consider any of them "pretenders"...

The word "pretender" in my post pertains only to the use of the name "Robert's male" when it's no longer Robert's unaltered work - which confuses people as above. I am quite appreciative of Favored Soul and Sundracon for their efforts in increasing Skyrim's quotient of man candy (even if I personally prefer Roberts) their work deserves to be recognized under their own names and not misremembered or recommended as something else.

I think the modders (SickleYield, Sundracon and others) retained the name "Robert" in their titles because it was largely based on Robert's work and if they claimed the credit solely for themselves, they would be plagiarizing his work. 

Also, I think my post to you was very civil, but if you felt that it was ugly, I apologize.  :)

Remember the love :blovekiss:

My thought exactly, good to know that we are on the same page!  :)  :foodndrink:

we all love tackle.

Amen there!   :penis: :worship:

Kheryan

• Orator
« Reply #614 on: January 09, 2013, 07:45:24 PM »

Hey guys, i found a gif about a mod on loverslab :

"weight: beefy guys could be less likely to have huge dicks"

These words hurts my ass. xD

DarkZephyr

• Sword Swallower
  • Popular
  • Elder God
« Reply #615 on: January 09, 2013, 07:50:31 PM »

:lol2:

Sventz

• Urban Hipster
  • Speaker
« Reply #616 on: January 09, 2013, 08:13:29 PM »

My~ I prefer Sundracon meshes! Its so nice on my Breton  :bdrool:
ケーキが食べたい。
今日の天気予報は、午前は飴、午後は豹、夜はナメクジか。一応、傘を持っていこうかな...

VectorPlexus

• Writer
« Reply #617 on: January 09, 2013, 09:38:47 PM »

LOL no... that's a mod I'll pass, besides that thing that "buffed guys have smaller dicks" is really just a myth, caused by a proportion optical illusion.

I'll leave YET another more explicit illusion to prove the issue at hand... both white circles are the same size, yet the one on the left looks bigger... (I mean seriously... didn't ppl learned about this stuff in school? or was it just me?) I just hate when ppl keep spreading misconceptions on any matter...

« Last Edit: January 09, 2013, 09:43:42 PM by VectorPlexus »

VectorPlexus

• Writer
« Reply #618 on: January 09, 2013, 09:54:00 PM »

Sundracon's is my least favorite actually. I really don't like the flat butt and the penis is meh...  =X

Although I give him kudos just for any effort he might have done in pulling it together. Any artist for that matter, artists can't improve if they don't work their skills. And doing something that takes your time, and was not paid for, is always worth to praise.

Kheryan

• Orator
« Reply #619 on: January 09, 2013, 09:57:10 PM »

LOL no... that's a mod I'll pass, besides that thing that "buffed guys have smaller dicks" is really just a myth, caused by a proportion optical illusion.

I'll leave YET another more explicit illusion to prove the issue at hand... both white circles are the same size, yet the one on the left looks bigger... (I mean seriously... didn't ppl learned about this stuff in school? or was it just me?) I just hate when ppl keep spreading misconceptions on any matter...

Yes, and here it's not an illusion..  it's the choice of the author.  :???:
« Last Edit: January 09, 2013, 10:00:27 PM by Kheryan »

VectorPlexus

• Writer
« Reply #620 on: January 09, 2013, 10:09:51 PM »

It's not an illusion in the gif, it's the choice of the author to make that.

Yes, I'm well aware of that, but why do a mod based in a silly misconception? that was my point, actually. But then again I shouldn't even care about this, since I'm doing my own that works in both ways, that way anyone can set the penis size as they see fit...

DarkZephyr

• Sword Swallower
  • Popular
  • Elder God
« Reply #621 on: January 10, 2013, 12:59:22 AM »

It's not an illusion in the gif, it's the choice of the author to make that.

Yes, I'm well aware of that, but why do a mod based in a silly misconception? that was my point, actually. But then again I shouldn't even care about this, since I'm doing my own that works in both ways, that way anyone can set the penis size as they see fit...

Is that a real mod?  I took it to be a joke.

VectorPlexus

• Writer
« Reply #622 on: January 10, 2013, 02:29:43 AM »

You know you want it Zephyr...

http://www.loverslab.com/showthread.php?tid=5453&page=4

(seems to be a WIP for a mod pretty much like the one I'm doing though)

And btw, just a small status update...

I already corrected the mesh bug reported by Sh1ny (thanks for bringing my attention to that) and as promised I already have the "normal" default 100 weight ready for release. In doing so, like I predicted, the _1 version of the genitals, must be refitted to that body... but being the perfection freak that I am, I noticed a small error on the genitals mesh, that gets worst with the "scaling" so... I have to redo all the genitals nifs now, which will be 60 in total... (it will take a while as you might imagine...)
« Last Edit: January 10, 2013, 02:38:55 AM by VectorPlexus »

Sventz

• Urban Hipster
  • Speaker
« Reply #623 on: January 10, 2013, 02:55:42 AM »

Sundracon's is my least favorite actually. I really don't like the flat butt and the penis is meh...  =X

Although I give him kudos just for any effort he might have done in pulling it together. Any artist for that matter, artists can't improve if they don't work their skills. And doing something that takes your time, and was not paid for, is always worth to praise.

Well actually one point i use Sundracon meshes is, because some Revealing armor made by aoki based by Sundracon meshes :bwah: but yes, the butt, the penis is  :facepalm:
ケーキが食べたい。
今日の天気予報は、午前は飴、午後は豹、夜はナメクジか。一応、傘を持っていこうかな...

VectorPlexus

• Writer
« Reply #624 on: January 10, 2013, 04:09:35 AM »

Well actually one point i use Sundracon meshes is, because some Revealing armor made by aoki based by Sundracon meshes :bwah: but yes, the butt, the penis is  :facepalm:

Yeah, I'm well aware of that... It was one of the things that really torn me apart when I decided to start my own little project... But in the end, my logic was, "why should I start using a mesh for a NEW body type, just because it has more revealing armors to it? I rather start with what I consider as a better base mesh, since none of the revealing armors will fit properly anyway..."

Hence my choice... From all the 3 alternative meshes available, IMO the FS one is the one that has more detail, and it was for sure the one that turned out as a best body alternative to Bethesda's mesh. and when I mean body, I mean it as a whole, not just the pelvic area, which was pretty much all that Sundracon and Robert did in what concerns geometry. FS mesh has more detailed butt, legs, chest, not to mention the feet, which is the only mesh that actually have fingers on it.

The only thing that upsets me there is actually the penis proportions and placement which is very unnatural. The penis geometry though, is quite good (ofc cut penises are easier to do then uncut ones). The UV mapping not so much, but I understand why he may have chosen such UV map layout. OVERALL I think the best result and that took more time from the artist was no question the FS mesh. (again I'm just doing considerations about the mesh... in case ppl want to argue about this)

Robert's has a very nice uncut cock as I mentioned before, and to some degree, I also like the normal maps he did (if they are the best, is open to debate). And it's... Robert... we all have to appreciate his work... I know I do, ever since I started playing Oblivion! And I really wish he would step on the mod community again, since his work and dedication always provided excellent mods for all of us!
Pages: 1 ... 20 21 22 23 24 [25] 26 27 28 29 30 ... 66   Go Up

* Recent Posts

The Lurker's Lair III by Dipo
[Today at 12:16:18 PM]

[WIP] SAM by Earrindo
[Today at 11:14:26 AM]

Adam Revisited in Sims 4 by LexaLee
[Today at 11:03:07 AM]

Paintings, a crazy man rambling. by LexaLee
[Today at 09:53:16 AM]

Lady Gaga Interview. by LexaLee
[Today at 05:43:50 AM]

WCIF, a pose that makes a Sim look as if they're holding a flashlight by Chobits
[Today at 02:39:44 AM]

Chobits Men by Chobits
[Today at 02:37:25 AM]

Editing Status Messages in SOS? by killedalive
[October 20, 2014, 10:05:51 AM]

Amra's Flight Adventure by LexaLee
[October 20, 2014, 06:34:31 AM]

Screenshot help! by Derotis
[October 19, 2014, 07:00:47 PM]

Risen 3 - War against the Shadows by Wotan
[October 19, 2014, 12:33:44 PM]

Show us your Halloween avatars and banners guys!! by Dipo