Hall of Torque
  • October 25, 2014, 02:14:35 AM
  • Welcome, Guest
Advanced search  

News:

The Hall of Torque is an ADULT site!  If you are under 18 years of age, please leave now!
1. Please register here & read all 3 emails.
2. Sims3 Animation Mods are HERE!
3. Amra72 is HERE! Please register to download.  You can register here.
4. JulieJ is here & here!  Please register to download.  You can register here.
5. Get Your Sims4 Penis Here!
"Remember, if you really want to let someone know how you feel, post a reply." -Amra

collapse collapse

* Search

* User Info

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

* Board Stats

• stats Total Members: 5293
  • stats Total Posts: 124210
  • stats Total Topics: 5688
  • stats Total Categories: 8
  • stats Total Boards: 295
  • stats Most Online: 325

* Theme Select

Forum Default

Permanently
Pages: 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 7 8 9   Go Down

Author Topic: whosthewhat Sims 3: M/M Sex Animations (18+)  (Read 412505 times)

whosthewhat

• Speaker
Re: whosthewhat Sims 3: M/M Sex Animations (18+)
« Reply #75 on: April 09, 2013, 06:04:42 PM »

I love it, I love it. I can't describe how much I love it.
You always do a perfect job!
Last week, I download the sex animation from sexysims,
but apparently, your work is million times better than that!
Thanks for sharing.

I vote for "Pushing it"

Thank you for the kind words, but I wouldn't go that far! I'm just making animations. Fallenesper took it a step further with the sounds, and XTC managed to make an actual interactions mod. I want to look at them eventually to see if I can do the same for these, but I really have no idea what I'm doing with coding right now, so that won't be able to happen any time in the near future. :(

Even though I haven't really touched coding because I'm a pussy, I have been toying around with other stuff.

Still definitely a WIP as I didn't UV it right. Nor do like the mesh. It... it has no texture. I... I don't like textures. But. Yeah. Other than that, meshing is fun.

Working it: 1   Pushing it: 1

Derotis

• Fallen Seraphim
  • Administrator
  • Popular
« Reply #76 on: April 09, 2013, 08:37:18 PM »

OMG, OMG, OMG !!!

That is awesome. Toys for our simmies to use. Love it.

I do second what Scott said. I have seen others do animations... but to me they dont look as good as yours. Theirs are more 'jerky'... while yours are more fluid.
♂+♂=♥

'Why settle for a measly country, when I can put the entire world under my control."

whosthewhat

• Speaker
« Reply #77 on: April 09, 2013, 09:03:13 PM »

OMG, OMG, OMG !!!

I do second what Scott said. I have seen others do animations... but to me they dont look as good as yours. Theirs are more 'jerky'... while yours are more fluid.

Hah! "Jerky". Thanks for the compliments though, really. Makes me feel all warm and fuzzy inside.

But yeah, the toys are a WIP. May end up making a separate thread for 'em, though. Seeing as they involve a bit more than what these animations do, and it'd probably just get confusing with updates.

Derotis

• Fallen Seraphim
  • Administrator
  • Popular
« Reply #78 on: April 09, 2013, 09:40:15 PM »

OMG, OMG, OMG !!!

Hah! "Jerky". Thanks for the compliments though, really. Makes me feel all warm and fuzzy inside.

But yeah, the toys are a WIP. May end up making a separate thread for 'em, though. Seeing as they involve a bit more than what these animations do, and it'd probably just get confusing with updates.

Lol.
Quick, someone get a spoon to scoop out that icky 'warm fuzzy' feeling before it spreads.  :lmao2:

Im sure they will be just as fantastic as your animations.
♂+♂=♥

'Why settle for a measly country, when I can put the entire world under my control."

ladiellunau

• Lurker
« Reply #79 on: April 12, 2013, 11:06:11 PM »

Am I the only one who is having issues with the couch and chair masturbation animations? They wont work at all :(

imdvine

• Sim-patico
  • Pen Pal
« Reply #80 on: April 13, 2013, 12:06:03 AM »

They worked fine for me. But, you have to make absolutely certain that you type them in exactly right or they will not work  ( how much easier that would be if the names were more concise and didn't require constant shifting to use an underline or capital letter where a hyphen or lower case letter would suffice   :angel2: Hint)  I have found that one of the animations does not  line up well on a diagonal couch I think it was a_couch_missionaryC_01vo (See what I mean, not everyone is a steno-typist. You try typing that with only two fingers :blush2:)
Never run from anything immortal,  It just draws their attention.

Derotis

• Fallen Seraphim
  • Administrator
  • Popular
« Reply #81 on: April 13, 2013, 03:50:11 AM »

Havent yet tried the new ones yet... been busy with other things...

But generally when I do use them, I keep the list open and flip back and forth between it and my game... and use 'copy' and 'paste' keys to get them in properly.
♂+♂=♥

whosthewhat

• Speaker
« Reply #82 on: April 13, 2013, 06:12:14 AM »

Am I the only one who is having issues with the couch and chair masturbation animations? They wont work at all :(

I also think this might be a typing issue, as I use the same package as everyone else in my game and haven't had any issues using them. I'll double check this in game real quick to make sure for ya.

edit: Works for me on all masturbation animations and their variants. Double check how you typed the animations and make sure you have v0.5 and not v0.4, as the couch masturbation animations were changed from v0.4 to v0.5 and the chair animations were added in v0.5.

I know the naming convention's a bit much. My original intentions were to tinker around with getting the animations into game as interactions, but that fell through. Before the first release, I had different ways for this (as you probably noticed on the outdated floor_anal_03 animations since I had updated them to the current system the last update). I figure it's different for everyone, but as far as my opinion goes on it: This way is neat to look at. Easily decipherable as to which animation does what and can be neatly placed into a list. Like I said, I had different names for them before, but as variations and locations grew, the old naming system I had got messy and it was hard to work with and read all of the different animations.

However, I do hate the underscores too, but the 'a_' part is ALWAYS necessary for each animation, and when I tried separating file areas with other things, it either came out messy (can't read as well) or it was even more of a pain in the ass to type b/c there was no pattern. I'll see if there's anything I can do with this, but it'd require changing the entire naming system, so IF I do think of something, it'll probably be released separately. I am sorry about that, though. I guess I didn't really think of it because I've spent all this time repeatedly typing these names in that it's kind of become second nature to me.

But at least for now, if it makes it any easier, you don't have to capitalize the letters for it to work in game. Just the underscores. That's one less shift at least! Steady typing patterns! Yay!

a_couch_missionaryc_01vo = a_couchmissionaryC_01vo

edit: imdvine - I checked the couch_missionary positions on a diagonal couch and they lined up fine for me. Maybe double check positioning? Otherwise the only other thing I could think of is the type of couch you're using. If it has an odd shape, then it may clip, but the sims themselves should be lining up properly.

Throwing in a preview of the next update:

« Last Edit: April 13, 2013, 07:19:29 AM by whosthewhat »

imdvine

• Sim-patico
  • Pen Pal
« Reply #83 on: April 13, 2013, 07:31:55 AM »

:blush2: Thanks for your consideration  my comments were really  just a tongue in cheek statement on my poor typing skills.  It always seems to take me forever to type in the names because I can't touch type .  So I have to type, then look up and read, then delete the mistakes, then retype, then look. If you would like some help renaming files I would be happy to offer my assistance.  it would be helpful to use shorter words i.e. Jack instead of masturbation or miss for missionary.  I don't know what the rules are for naming animations files.  What would be really nice is if someone could create a system where you could type them into a library once and then be able to select them from a list from then on.  Your names are actually some of the easier ones to type some of the file names I've seen look like algebraic equations.  :facepalm:

whosthewhat

• Speaker
« Reply #84 on: April 13, 2013, 08:05:53 AM »

:blush2: Thanks for your consideration  my comments were really  just a tongue in cheek statement on my poor typing skills.  It always seems to take me forever to type in the names because I can't touch type .  So I have to type, then look up and read, then delete the mistakes, then retype, then look. If you would like some help renaming files I would be happy to offer my assistance.  it would be helpful to use shorter words i.e. Jack instead of masturbation or miss for missionary.  I don't know what the rules are for naming animations files.  What would be really nice is if someone could create a system where you could type them into a library once and then be able to select them from a list from then on.  Your names are actually some of the easier ones to type some of the file names I've seen look like algebraic equations.  :facepalm:

B-but...Algebra's fun! D:

But yeah, I'll try looking into a more user-friendly naming system since this one's made to go more with mod use. I'm just a bit reluctant to change it at the moment as everything I've tried in the past looked disorderly to me and I tend to go all OCD with silly stuff like this.

The animation boxes are a problem as of now, though (and I knew they would be eventually). Since each box can only hold one part of an animation set, and since there are so many animations and now variations of those animations, it's become a real pain in the ass to use them. You either have 2-3 boxes that you keep changing the name on, or you end up growing an army of animation boxes that are hiding in the foundations of your sims' houses that are biding their time to strike. I can't really do anything on this at the moment, as I haven't a clue as to how to code. I 'may' have a friend try to help me with it, but it'd be a learning experience for both of us IF he decides he wants to try it out too, but that won't even be for a while. So until then, if 'then' even comes, maybe someone that does know how to code will come along to whip something up.

Blackfox

• All You Need Is Now
  • Dabbler
« Reply #85 on: April 13, 2013, 02:52:23 PM »

Im excited for the next update man, you rock!  :blove:

imdvine

• Sim-patico
  • Pen Pal
« Reply #86 on: April 13, 2013, 07:12:44 PM »

B-but...Algebra's fun! D:

O.K that explains a lot  :wha:

« Last Edit: April 16, 2013, 11:13:55 PM by imdvine »

Derotis

• Fallen Seraphim
  • Administrator
  • Popular
« Reply #87 on: April 19, 2013, 04:28:13 PM »

Finally getting around to playing with these.

And Im freaking loving the new additions.
Favorite so far is the rim job ones for the couch. Wonder if it could be translated over to the bed... Or some kind of standing/kneeling combo.

Sooo many ideas, so little time.

Going to keep playing around with these, may be back with more suggestions.
♂+♂=♥

whosthewhat

• Speaker
« Reply #88 on: April 19, 2013, 06:09:45 PM »

Favorite so far is the rim job ones for the couch. Wonder if it could be translated over to the bed... Or some kind of standing/kneeling combo.

I'm glad you like them! I'm with you on the ideas. One just leads to so many more. It's so hard (hah) to try to refine older animations when you're always getting so many new ideas.

The next update's coming along decently. No estimate on the release, unfortunately.

Derotis

• Fallen Seraphim
  • Administrator
  • Popular
« Reply #89 on: April 19, 2013, 06:12:41 PM »

I'm glad you like them! I'm with you on the ideas. One just leads to so many more. It's so hard (hah) to try to refine older animations when you're always getting so many new ideas.

The next update's coming along decently. No estimate on the release, unfortunately.
Take your time. We can wait for you to be happy with your work.  :hug:
♂+♂=♥

whosthewhat

• Speaker
« Reply #90 on: May 02, 2013, 03:02:32 AM »

Hey everyone, just dropping in to let you know that I'm still working on the next update since I haven't posted anything for a while. The animations are coming along decently, I think. I've decided that I'm going to break the next update into three or four small parts. I have the concepts and basic poses for the first part done, so now I just need to get them moving properly and they'll be ready this week, assuming I don't get distracted by League and Skyrim too much. :I

edit: You can ignore the first preview shot, as that set will be coming in a later piece of the 0.6 update. Here is a preview of the upcoming 0.6.1 update.

« Last Edit: May 02, 2013, 05:55:16 AM by whosthewhat »

LadyM

• Mayhem Monarch
  • Administrator
  • Popular
  • I'm not wearing trainers, not to mention knickers!
    • Celeste Games
« Reply #91 on: May 02, 2013, 03:34:20 PM »

:woohoo:  Enjoy your gaming but get to work!  :bee:  :cute:
I AM HAPPY!!
Playing for Change: Peace Through Music!

Imdvine: Just a word on our friend LadyM. She is mistress of mirth and mayhem
Though you'd fancy she were ~ Not a him but a her ~ You will find she is more of a them!

<a href="https://www.youtube.com/v/EcOZmtbLRP0" target="_blank" class="new_win">https://www.youtube.com/v/EcOZmtbLRP0</a>

whosthewhat

• Speaker
« Reply #92 on: May 04, 2013, 04:04:59 PM »

:woohoo:  Enjoy your gaming but get to work!  :bee:  :cute:

Okay! Geez! :P

Updates! v0.6.1

Alas, the first of several small updates for v0.6. First up is a revamp of standing animations. You can probably already guess what at least two of the next mini-updates will be based on the preview shot prior to the last and votes from the last little poll...thing. The goal of this update was to fill out the "standing" location a bit for our sims and give them a bit more options than just the two (kinda four) options they had before. So, without further adieu, I give you butts.

Standing Update

STANDING

The blowjob animations have been redone. They should be smoother now, and their speed variation has also been modified so they're not "just a sped up version of the original".

a_standing_blowjobA_01
a_standing_blowjobA_01v
a_standing_blowjobB_01
a_standing_blowjobB_01v

Along with the revamped originals, I've included a second variation of them. Things are getting handsy.

a_standing_blowjobA_02
a_standing_blowjobA_02v
a_standing_blowjobB_02
a_standing_blowjobB_02v

As with the blowjob animations,  the handjob animations were also redone and their speed variation slightly modified so it's not just a faster copy.

a_standing_handjobA_01
a_standing_handjobA_01v
a_standing_handjobB_01
a_standing_handjobB_01v

Finally. Finally I've made what should have been the easiest animation for this set. You sims can now happily stand over their favorite things and just.. wait what? New masturbation animations and speed variations.

a_standing_masturbateA_01
a_standing_masturbateA_01v
a_standing_masturbateB_01
a_standing_masturbateB_01v

New rimjob animations are also included 'cause butts need love too, right? Right? Not sure if I'm too happy with how this one turned out, though, so let me know what you think.

a_standing_rimjobA_01
a_standing_rimjobA_01v
a_standing_rimjobB_01
a_standing_rimjobB_01v

Similar to the wall_anal, I've remade so it (hopefully) doesn't look like they're pinned on a wall. It's completely redone, so hopefully it turned out better than it's wall counterpart.

a_standing_analA_01
a_standing_analA_01v
a_standing_analB_01
a_standing_analB_01v

Also included in the update is a slight tweak to the couch missionary speed orgy variations. The C actor's dong shouldn't be flipping out of control anymore.

a_couch_missionaryA_01vo
a_couch_missionaryB_01vo
a_couch_missionaryC_01vo

That covers the first update for this version. I hope you all enjoy it and, as always, let me know what you think and if you find anything wrong with them.

- It seems like it's still a stalemate between the two:  Pushing it: 1    Working it: 1
« Last Edit: May 04, 2013, 04:09:16 PM by whosthewhat »

Derotis

• Fallen Seraphim
  • Administrator
  • Popular
« Reply #93 on: May 04, 2013, 04:36:23 PM »

Look fantastic there Who.
Cant wait to get a chance to play with these....

Least it will give me something to look forward to and force me to get off my lazy butt to try and get my issues fixed. D=
♂+♂=♥

whosthewhat

• Speaker
« Reply #94 on: May 05, 2013, 04:17:52 AM »

Look fantastic there Who.
Cant wait to get a chance to play with these....

Least it will give me something to look forward to and force me to get off my lazy butt to try and get my issues fixed. D=

D: Issues and Sims seem to always go hand-in-hand. Hope you get them resolved!

I already have a decent amount of work done on the next update (I was working on the 3 parts simultaneously before I decided to just break them into small groups) so it really shouldn't take me too long to get the next one rolling out. Well that's assuming I don't get lazy.

Sventz

• Urban Hipster
  • Speaker
« Reply #95 on: May 05, 2013, 12:36:40 PM »

Hi there, may I know what the WTWrejects for?

EDIT: I really like this new update! Keep it up!  :bthumbsup:
ケーキが食べたい。
今日の天気予報は、午前は飴、午後は豹、夜はナメクジか。一応、傘を持っていこうかな...

whosthewhat

• Speaker
« Reply #96 on: May 05, 2013, 12:51:27 PM »

Hi there, may I know what the WTWrejects for?

EDIT: I really like this new update! Keep it up!  :bthumbsup:

Glad you like the update! The rejects are, as of now, just two animations -- one for the bed and one for the floor of a position that just didn't turn out correctly nor could I manage to recreate it so it did look decent. It was one of the originally released animations and, since I couldn't fix it, I removed it from the main package and placed it into the "reject" package. That basically means that I will no longer be working on that animation (no speed variations or reworks).

I didn't want it to clutter up the main package, but I didn't want to just take away the animation from anyone that may have still wanted it, so that's how it ended up. Hope that clarifies -- I'm half asleep at the moment, so I'm not sure how coherent I am right now.

tl;dr - They're animations I threw away that aren't supported anymore.

Julie J

• Orator
« Reply #97 on: May 05, 2013, 01:52:50 PM »

Finally grabbed these - My male sims will have fun testing these out :D

Power-Leecher

• Lurker
« Reply #98 on: May 07, 2013, 10:57:28 AM »

I've tested them and these are the best X rated animations I've seen so far.   They would be even better with more facial expression. I'm pretty sure that would be complicated,though.

whosthewhat

• Speaker
« Reply #99 on: May 07, 2013, 11:09:48 AM »

Julie J - I'm sure they will!

Power-Leecher - Thanks for the compliments -- it means a lot to me! Also I agree, and that's something I've been trying to work on. They are a lot more complicated than I thought they would be, but keep checking in because that's definitely something that I've been trying to improve on with the newest releases.

The next update is coming along semi-smoothly, so I'm hoping to get it out soonish! I'm feeling somewhat productive today, so we'll see how well along the update gets. ;P

edit: Also, if anyone has any ideas for positions for the wall or dining table locations, now would be a good time to throw those in. That doesn't necessarily mean I'll be doing them, but the odds are rather increased right now.

« Last Edit: May 07, 2013, 11:40:37 AM by whosthewhat »
Pages: 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 7 8 9   Go Up

* Recent Posts

SOS probs by LustSinBoi
[Today at 12:53:17 AM]

Lady Gaga Interview. by chambon
[October 24, 2014, 10:36:17 PM]

The Lurker's Lair III by Darkened Angel
[October 24, 2014, 10:02:17 PM]

Paintings, a crazy man rambling. by Dipo
[October 24, 2014, 07:07:20 PM]

Psychopompous Renders by Dipo
[October 24, 2014, 07:02:11 PM]

Adam Revisited in Sims 4 by Wicked Diva
[October 24, 2014, 06:30:58 PM]

Hey! by OH!sh
[October 24, 2014, 06:04:18 PM]

"The Castle of Three Roses" - Erotic Club by Incognito
[October 24, 2014, 05:27:09 PM]

A Whirlwind Tour - Sorta by Wicked Diva
[October 24, 2014, 04:42:50 PM]

[Female Models]Official Sim Angels Photography Thread [Contents Contain Nudity] by LexaLee
[October 24, 2014, 11:01:11 AM]

Jewelry That Charges Your Phone From Your Veins by Psychopomp
[October 24, 2014, 10:43:37 AM]

Oldest DNA ever found sheds light on humans' global trek by LexaLee
[October 24, 2014, 04:21:14 AM]

WCIF Chastity Belt/Device by walkert
[October 23, 2014, 07:23:42 PM]

* Who's Online