Hall of Torque
  • April 17, 2014, 10:58:51 PM
  • Welcome, Guest
Advanced search  

News:

:sbrighten: Download Wittys World Today! :simgrin: http://www.ladymoiraine.com/forum/index.php?board=343.0  

collapse collapse

* Search

* User Info

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

* Board Stats

• stats Total Members: 2797
  • stats Total Posts: 118572
  • stats Total Topics: 5346
  • stats Total Categories: 8
  • stats Total Boards: 270
  • stats Most Online: 325

* Theme Select

Forum Default

Permanently
Pages: 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 7 8 9 10 ... 36   Go Down

Author Topic: [MOD] SOS - Schlongs of Skyrim  (Read 178047 times)

jengolobo

• Orator
Re: [SKYRIM MOD] [NSFW] Bulked Body Type + SOS - Schlongs of Skyrim
« Reply #100 on: January 23, 2013, 06:15:28 PM »

oh, interesting mod, I already like this, just one question, my character suddenly lost his junk... XD

is there a way to hide the junk made by the revealing mods?

that clipping looks odd or where I can learn to do that without going through a tedious tutorial? (many words that doesn't explains what I want)

VectorPlexus

• Writer
« Reply #101 on: January 23, 2013, 06:41:46 PM »

oh, interesting mod, I already like this, just one question, my character suddenly lost his junk... XD

that clipping looks odd or where I can learn to do that without going through a tedious tutorial? (many words that doesn't explains what I want)

Lazy... LOL

Anyway... current version (v1.70A) has lots of bugs, I havent provided any quick fixes yet, because due to a major re-structure to the mod I'm doing, it wont be worth to add "nightly builds" for v1.70A. but next release I'll try to make it as flawless as possible.

There are some issues about disappearing genitals in fact. Next version will have those fixed.

Yes, there is a "simple" way to avoid the overlap, if you have nifskope.

1. Open both mesh armors in nifskope (_0 and _1)
2. Rotate the camera, so you can have a good look at the genitals
3. Click on the genitals in the viewport. You'll see that on the Block List, a NiTriShape will be selected now.
4. Right click on that selected node and choose Block -> Remove Branch
5. Save
6. Do this to both _0 and _1, otherwise will have CTDs

Just a small warning. the genitals may not always show as seamless as they would if not using my mesh and with some textures. Remember that this is for FS body, so blending in Sundracon Mesh will not go as smoothly as desired. My testings revealed thta the clipping only is fairly visible with the smallest sizee though. If you increase the size just by 1, should hide pretty good, unless the dick state (flaccid or erect) is different from the revealing/body and the "mod genitals".
« Last Edit: January 23, 2013, 06:44:33 PM by VectorPlexus »

jengolobo

• Orator
« Reply #102 on: January 23, 2013, 07:30:48 PM »

Lazy... LOL

Anyway... current version (v1.70A) has lots of bugs, I havent provided any quick fixes yet, because due to a major re-structure to the mod I'm doing, it wont be worth to add "nightly builds" for v1.70A. but next release I'll try to make it as flawless as possible.

There are some issues about disappearing genitals in fact. Next version will have those fixed.

Yes, there is a "simple" way to avoid the overlap, if you have nifskope.

1. Open both mesh armors in nifskope (_0 and _1)
2. Rotate the camera, so you can have a good look at the genitals
3. Click on the genitals in the viewport. You'll see that on the Block List, a NiTriShape will be selected now.
4. Right click on that selected node and choose Block -> Remove Branch
5. Save
6. Do this to both _0 and _1, otherwise will have CTDs

Just a small warning. the genitals may not always show as seamless as they would if not using my mesh and with some textures. Remember that this is for FS body, so blending in Sundracon Mesh will not go as smoothly as desired. My testings revealed thta the clipping only is fairly visible with the smallest size though. If you increase the size just by 1, should hide pretty good, unless the dick state (flaccid or erect) is different from the revealing/body and the "mod genitals".

shame on me for not being able to find a practical and short tutorials with too many words that in the end I don't understand at all :|

thx for your time though! (this is what I mean, few people explain what I need to know)
I'll be playing with the nifscope to remove it

by the way, is there a way to make the genitals to work like cursed ring of Hircine?

I ask for this because http://www.loverslab.com/showthread.php?tid=11609 unequips all (but quest items like hircine's ring) and transfers to the captor

again... damn word-filled tutorials :/

VectorPlexus

• Writer
« Reply #103 on: January 23, 2013, 07:52:39 PM »

It is, but the scripts in that mod need to be changed, not mine... Probably that script is using the Unequipall Function, while I check all the gear the actor has equipped, and unequipped them one by one

Compability for specific mods, is low on my priority, specially if it implies modding the other mod, not mine. If I see it can be handled by my mod, I'll do it though.

jengolobo

• Orator
« Reply #104 on: January 23, 2013, 08:02:19 PM »

It is, but the scripts in that mod need to be changed, not mine... Probably that script is using the Unequipall Function, while I check all the gear the actor has equipped, and unequipped them one by one

Compability for specific mods, is low on my priority, specially if it implies modding the other mod, not mine. If I see it can be handled by my mod, I'll do it though.

well, I can try learn how to make the junk a quest not removable item I can try by myself it's just... hard for me to find (or understand) how to make it work that way (my coding skills are close to nothing)

VectorPlexus

• Writer
« Reply #105 on: January 23, 2013, 09:09:29 PM »

well, I can try learn how to make the junk a quest not removable item I can try by myself it's just... hard for me to find (or understand) how to make it work that way (my coding skills are close to nothing)

ACtually you just gave me an idea... does that happen only to the player character, NPCs, or both??

jengolobo

• Orator
« Reply #106 on: January 23, 2013, 10:21:21 PM »

ACtually you just gave me an idea... does that happen only to the player character, NPCs, or both??

just player character
so far the penis is hid to me so I can't loot it from npcs

VectorPlexus

• Writer
« Reply #107 on: January 23, 2013, 10:40:45 PM »

just player character

ok, I wasnt clear enough, sorry about that... If you mean "loot the penis and equip it" thats is totally out of the question! Thats one of the things I want to eliminate with this mod... Lootable penises are just... silly! Even if 10000000000 ppl asked me for that, I would say... Nope!

What I was asking was:

You mentioned that the penis disappears when using that mod, because it unequipps ALL the objects right? what I want to know, is if that feature is used in just the player, NPCs or BOTH. I will try a solution to try to prevent unequipping the genitals from both though.

Kaworu

• Orator
« Reply #108 on: January 24, 2013, 12:29:28 AM »

This is my first modification on skyrim. I can't call it as a mod since it's sheer arrogance and just I've simply combined two mods into the modification for my personal desire. You seem the character is in complete undress. No, he wears Daedric body armor as if it were penis. Then, I can play and fight with wearing it on skyrim.

And, I thank both Vector and maohua for providing me excellent stuffs.
Although you may know maohua's mod well, but he's recently updated it. If interesting in it, please visit http://skyrim.nexusmods.com/mods/14285
« Last Edit: January 24, 2013, 12:32:56 AM by Kaworu »

jengolobo

• Orator
« Reply #109 on: January 24, 2013, 01:47:21 AM »

just player character

ok, I wasnt clear enough, sorry about that... If you mean "loot the penis and equip it" thats is totally out of the question! Thats one of the things I want to eliminate with this mod... Lootable penises are just... silly! Even if 10000000000 ppl asked me for that, I would say... Nope!

What I was asking was:

You mentioned that the penis disappears when using that mod, because it unequipps ALL the objects right? what I want to know, is if that feature is used in just the player, NPCs or BOTH. I will try a solution to try to prevent unequipping the genitals from both though.

rofl I guess I got misunderstood again XD

my dick disappear because apparently the captor get all my stuff into their inventory, they also take from me the amulet so far it's something that only happen to the player

VectorPlexus

• Writer
« Reply #110 on: January 24, 2013, 01:54:22 AM »

@jengolobo

Ok, here's the deal... (going to repeat myself but what the heck)

v1.70A (current available version) has quite some bugs, I'm well aware of it, but like I said before, I started co-authoring this with Smurf, just after I released v1.70A, which implied renaming the mod, and re-structure it a bit to reflect the new name... Actually by now, for all effects and purposes, Skyrim wont even be able to identify the new version as the same mod as v1.70A, since I had to reassign new IDs to all the forms in CK, to avoid conflicts with the previous version. It is in fact a different mod.

Thats why I'm not bothering with providing fixes right now... next version will no longer be called Unique Male Genitals, and it will be SOS - Schlongs of Skyrim v1.80A, which will have all the bug fixes neccessary for v1.70A, plus (I hope) the genitals addon feature, to allow other modders to add their own genitals to increase player's choice. If I see that that feature will take more time to develop then I'm hoping for, I'll release it before.

So right now, I can't provide any real "bug tracking". the genitals disappearing was indeed a bug in v1.70A, so probably you're just seeing that bug. The new version I'm preparing doesnt have that bug (at least I' haven't encountered it yet).

I did some testings though, but for now I'm not going to install new addons to test with, and here's what the mod does:

Everytime the Body Slot armor is either equipped or unequipped, it checks if it should equip the junk or not (checks if naked or if armor is revealing)... so even when using the function Unequipall, the genitals re-equip again. But right now after writing this I just realized what is happening... The problem is not the genitals... The problem is the Amulet of Phalos being unequipped...

The Amulet of Phalos is what makes it possible for the mod to work, and it exists, to give the player the option to disable the script that "populates" both player and NPC with genitals. The option to disable must exist because the only way to dynamically attach scripts/objects to NPCs, can make Brawling Quests to fail. So, having an amulet enables the player to disable it for a while.

I can't recall how the Amulet is working in v1.70A... but in the new version I'm preparing, I used unequipall in my charater, and even then he displayed correctly the junk, so probably you won't have that in the next version.

EDIT: Turning either the genitals or the amulet into quest items wont do no good. The AMulet must be able to be unequipped by the reason I stated above, and genitals cant be assigned as quest items for NPCs, since NPCs don't have quests. And besides, that would turn the addon feature for other modders even more complex, and I want to keep it simple to allow ppl that only have experience in 3D/Nifskope to do it easily. Some CK will always be required, but its simple stuff.

EDIT2: Ok, so I reviewed the code again, and found a situation where the character would indeed loose its junk... What was happening was, probably your character was already naked (YOU PERVS!!!). If while naked, an unequipall function was used, the genitals would not get equipped again, because the script was only "listening" for Body Armor equip events. I corrected it, and in case that happens, the genitals will be equipped again, so its impossible to loose the junk permanently. There's that 1 sec period you'll get eunuch, but right now, there's nothing I can do about it. This eunuch thingy may only be corrected, when a skeleton with a fully rigged penis/testicles is developed. I already know how to do it, just need someone to do the skeleton.nif and skeleton.hqx (i dont have neither the tools nor proficiency to do it my self, unfortunately...). When that happens, animations will also be possible.

@Kaworu

LOL! Nice Daedric armor!! LOL =D

Yes I do know that mod... In fact I owe that mod the reason for why I started doing mine. Like I stated previously, for me having a lootable and equipable penis is a real turn off... (Besides... I'm not going to equip a penis found in a dirty barrel... who knows where it has been and what diseases it might have! :lol2:) But after I started fiddling with the CK and understood how things worked a little better, I said to myself... hmmm... maybe this equipable penis is a good idea after all... and I took it to a higher level, so to speak... =)

But the base idea is the same ;)
« Last Edit: January 24, 2013, 03:22:05 AM by VectorPlexus »

jengolobo

• Orator
« Reply #111 on: January 24, 2013, 06:33:26 AM »

@jengolobo

Ok, here's the deal... (going to repeat myself but what the heck)

v1.70A (current available version) has quite some bugs, I'm well aware of it, but like I said before, I started co-authoring this with Smurf, just after I released v1.70A, which implied renaming the mod, and re-structure it a bit to reflect the new name... Actually by now, for all effects and purposes, Skyrim wont even be able to identify the new version as the same mod as v1.70A, since I had to reassign new IDs to all the forms in CK, to avoid conflicts with the previous version. It is in fact a different mod.

Thats why I'm not bothering with providing fixes right now... next version will no longer be called Unique Male Genitals, and it will be SOS - Schlongs of Skyrim v1.80A, which will have all the bug fixes neccessary for v1.70A, plus (I hope) the genitals addon feature, to allow other modders to add their own genitals to increase player's choice. If I see that that feature will take more time to develop then I'm hoping for, I'll release it before.

So right now, I can't provide any real "bug tracking". the genitals disappearing was indeed a bug in v1.70A, so probably you're just seeing that bug. The new version I'm preparing doesnt have that bug (at least I' haven't encountered it yet).

I did some testings though, but for now I'm not going to install new addons to test with, and here's what the mod does:

Everytime the Body Slot armor is either equipped or unequipped, it checks if it should equip the junk or not (checks if naked or if armor is revealing)... so even when using the function Unequipall, the genitals re-equip again. But right now after writing this I just realized what is happening... The problem is not the genitals... The problem is the Amulet of Phalos being unequipped...

The Amulet of Phalos is what makes it possible for the mod to work, and it exists, to give the player the option to disable the script that "populates" both player and NPC with genitals. The option to disable must exist because the only way to dynamically attach scripts/objects to NPCs, can make Brawling Quests to fail. So, having an amulet enables the player to disable it for a while.

I can't recall how the Amulet is working in v1.70A... but in the new version I'm preparing, I used unequipall in my charater, and even then he displayed correctly the junk, so probably you won't have that in the next version.

EDIT: Turning either the genitals or the amulet into quest items wont do no good. The AMulet must be able to be unequipped by the reason I stated above, and genitals cant be assigned as quest items for NPCs, since NPCs don't have quests. And besides, that would turn the addon feature for other modders even more complex, and I want to keep it simple to allow ppl that only have experience in 3D/Nifskope to do it easily. Some CK will always be required, but its simple stuff.

EDIT2: Ok, so I reviewed the code again, and found a situation where the character would indeed loose its junk... What was happening was, probably your character was already naked (YOU PERVS!!!). If while naked, an unequipall function was used, the genitals would not get equipped again, because the script was only "listening" for Body Armor equip events. I corrected it, and in case that happens, the genitals will be equipped again, so its impossible to loose the junk permanently. There's that 1 sec period you'll get eunuch, but right now, there's nothing I can do about it. This eunuch thingy may only be corrected, when a skeleton with a fully rigged penis/testicles is developed. I already know how to do it, just need someone to do the skeleton.nif and skeleton.hqx (i dont have neither the tools nor proficiency to do it my self, unfortunately...). When that happens, animations will also be possible.

@Kaworu

LOL! Nice Daedric armor!! LOL =D

Yes I do know that mod... In fact I owe that mod the reason for why I started doing mine. Like I stated previously, for me having a lootable and equipable penis is a real turn off... (Besides... I'm not going to equip a penis found in a dirty barrel... who knows where it has been and what diseases it might have! :lol2:) But after I started fiddling with the CK and understood how things worked a little better, I said to myself... hmmm... maybe this equipable penis is a good idea after all... and I took it to a higher level, so to speak... =)

But the base idea is the same ;)

hmm... I see, hope you saw what does the mod do to the player XD

anyways, I like this mod :D

VectorPlexus

• Writer
« Reply #112 on: January 24, 2013, 08:08:57 AM »

well, not entirely, but while digging through it in the CK, I got quite interested in some of its features, may even try it in the future. Things with mods in Skyrim is, Bethesda has chosen such a bad design for implementing mods (specifically, the inability to fully uninstall a mod in a saved game), that having too many mods is just not... advisable. Not to mention that testing a WIP mod is a major pain in the butt, because to do it correctly, it should always be using a clean save, where the mod was not running... meaning if at a future time I encounter a bug, I'll have to reload the clean save to properly test that bug...

So I run with a minimum mod frame... last time I counted, I was only running about 20 mods, which is good enough for me... Ofc I will have to install many more to study compability issues with SOS, but the inability of being able to load/unload a mod on any save, it kinda fucks it up...

jengolobo

• Orator
« Reply #113 on: January 24, 2013, 02:43:27 PM »

well, not entirely, but while digging through it in the CK, I got quite interested in some of its features, may even try it in the future. Things with mods in Skyrim is, Bethesda has chosen such a bad design for implementing mods (specifically, the inability to fully uninstall a mod in a saved game), that having too many mods is just not... advisable. Not to mention that testing a WIP mod is a major pain in the butt, because to do it correctly, it should always be using a clean save, where the mod was not running... meaning if at a future time I encounter a bug, I'll have to reload the clean save to properly test that bug...

So I run with a minimum mod frame... last time I counted, I was only running about 20 mods, which is good enough for me... Ofc I will have to install many more to study compability issues with SOS, but the inability of being able to load/unload a mod on any save, it kinda fucks it up...

indeed

Yanazake

• Wyvern Slayer
  • Orator
  • I want to pass my next vacation on Neverland.
« Reply #114 on: January 25, 2013, 04:20:35 PM »

...having too many mods is just not... advisable.

NO WAI, WE NEED ALL THE MODS, ADD OVER NINE THOUSAND!!!1ONE

Seriously, tho, I'm with you on the "too many mods" part. Even if I have... *checks nmm* 182 active esp/esm files [ :whistle2:] A good part of this is either modular or to add new functions to the game. Why modular? I'm not gonna use non-leveled list weapon/armor mods on a mage character save, right? It's dumb, unless you want it for your followers. Same goes to spell packs, which shouldn't really be used for warriors. The rest is just game optimization, stuff that should seriously be vanilla from the get-go.

Anyway, enough on load orders, back to your mod! The whole custom modular option sounds great! I'm seriously wondering IF I should keep going and make my race mod the way I originally intended, or go a little further and try to make it FULLY compatible with yours from the get-go... [as the idea is now, it would only be less than 50% compatible]
I hate when i try to be a sincere and helpful person. :( Seems to never work the right way.

VectorPlexus

• Writer
« Reply #115 on: January 25, 2013, 04:53:52 PM »

Anyway, enough on load orders, back to your mod! The whole custom modular option sounds great! I'm seriously wondering IF I should keep going and make my race mod the way I originally intended, or go a little further and try to make it FULLY compatible with yours from the get-go... [as the idea is now, it would only be less than 50% compatible]

Well, being one of the mod's author, my opinion is ofc biased, but I would love to see ppl doing custom body shapes to work with custom genitals shapes. And besides I'm always available to help (within reason ofc) if I have some extra time.

Actually this will work with any body, you just need to re-fit the genitals (well, for the most part, not so simple as I'd like it to be). And ofc, your naked body mesh shouldn't have any junk on it. My suggestion to you is simple, prepare the mesh with junk, if afterwards you want it to work with our mod, just neut it =)

And if you want to use the Body mesh I'm providing, I don't mind at all, as long as you credit me and FavoredSoul, because my work was based on his mesh.

We have although stumbled with a problem yesterday... The way the Naked Body and its textures works, at least for now, we will only offer support for 3 races type:

- Human/Mer
 - Argonian
 - Khajiit

This means, that if you have a different body mesh for Bretons, the genitals won't be placed properly. In your case, they would probably be floating in front of the hip.

But in the future we will add support for each and single race, to enable users to have different bodies on different races, and their respective genitals (which is a feature that I want it to have). Custom non-replacer Race mods, will remain largely unsupported though, because there's no way to guess what other races are installed and where their respective body meshes/textures assets are located, besides the default ones. The problem here, is not so much the genitals displaying or not, its more, will they fit correctly on a different body shape.

It is not impossible though, maybe its even easy, depending on how the Modular Addons will work. Or maybe by adding a corrective ESP to tweak the base mod to work with a specific non-replacing Race.

EDIT: I forgot to mention. I'm not so keen about it (well Smurf isn't either I think, but he suggested it), but at some point, it will be added support for female characters, for all the Futa fetishists out there. That would ofc fit with your TnT race. Although I still think we should do a sibling-mod for that, and just leave this one for males only. The idea of looting a woman and finding her naked with a big schlong is a bit disturbing for me =X
« Last Edit: January 25, 2013, 05:24:07 PM by VectorPlexus »

Yanazake

• Wyvern Slayer
  • Orator
  • I want to pass my next vacation on Neverland.
« Reply #116 on: January 25, 2013, 05:26:22 PM »

Well now, maybe you're overthinking things. Why not make it simple? Make the standard models work on any male race, and advise that they should use the provided body mesh. Overwriting and stuff. There isn't THAT MUCH of a problem on compatibility between male bodies from what I've seen, only with Robert's male body. Sundracon and favoredsoul meshes even work with vanilla textures, don't they? They're the most used meshes thanks to the better males mod.
And of course, with the modular part, IF there is a body shape that's very different from those two, that's where the modular, custom-added schlongs fix things.

Btw, I wonder if you could manually set via the CK/script a new X position to the schlong, like fine-tuning. Btw, my race isn't a replacement, it's a new custom race that should work exactly like breton. <_<
I hate when i try to be a sincere and helpful person. :( Seems to never work the right way.

VectorPlexus

• Writer
« Reply #117 on: January 25, 2013, 05:54:33 PM »

Well now, maybe you're overthinking things. Why not make it simple? Make the standard models work on any male race, and advise that they should use the provided body mesh. Overwriting and stuff. There isn't THAT MUCH of a problem on compatibility between male bodies from what I've seen, only with Robert's male body. Sundracon and favoredsoul meshes even work with vanilla textures, don't they? They're the most used meshes thanks to the better males mod.
And of course, with the modular part, IF there is a body shape that's very different from those two, that's where the modular, custom-added schlongs fix things.

Its not overthinking... its just how armors and skins work in the CK... I had the same debate with Smurf over that just yesterday... its a fairly complex issue to solve really. I had a hard time just trying to make Smurf understand that same issue, but in the end, I agreed that his solution would be more elegant (although it raises that race incompatibility)

The problem could be solved IF the SKSE team would add a function to the Actor Script that would allow to change the Naked Body Skin, something like SetSkin(). I sent them a very brief e-mail requesting it, but wouldnt really hope on getting it done though. If we had such function we could, no matter the race, change the Default Body Skin on the fly. That would also prevent to some extent, that instant, where the body gets neuted while changing gear.

But its not FULLY incompatible... it largely depends on how the Addon is built and its assets. It is possible, BUT not all SOS addons will work flawlessly. I'm not getting into further details, specially because the addon part isnt built yet.

Btw, I wonder if you could manually set via the CK/script a new X position to the schlong, like fine-tuning.

Yes it is possible, with SKSE 1.6.6, but its almost like trying to fit a thread through a needle... It will never get the EXACT position where the mesh vertex should overlap.

pahnrak

• Speaker
« Reply #118 on: January 25, 2013, 08:26:32 PM »

Guys? Can anyone made Bulked body type compatible with Obscuuri - The Shadow Folk by Xenius?
http://skyrim.nexusmods.com/mods/26842

Please.... :bcry: :crybaby: :pray:

:eyelash:

VectorPlexus

• Writer
« Reply #119 on: January 25, 2013, 08:46:06 PM »

Guys? Can anyone made Bulked body type compatible with Obscuuri - The Shadow Folk by Xenius?
http://skyrim.nexusmods.com/mods/26842

Please.... :bcry: :crybaby: :pray:

:eyelash:

That mod is based on the FS mesh, so, all you need to do, is after installing that mod, grab the malebody_0 and malebody_1 from my mod and replace the meshes on that particular race. I see no other reason not to work, unless its an altered version of the FS mesh, that adds details other then the detail provided by normal maps

You'll have to rename the files to O.BodyM_0.nif and O.BodyM_1.nif
« Last Edit: January 25, 2013, 08:56:03 PM by VectorPlexus »

wolverinehowlett

• Pen Pal
« Reply #120 on: January 25, 2013, 09:23:56 PM »

VectorPlexus

• Writer
« Reply #121 on: January 25, 2013, 10:00:41 PM »

LOL @  his expression. still hot though... too bad about the clipping on the arms/chest... bu there's really nothing I can do to prevent it =(

sh1ny

• Speaker
« Reply #122 on: January 26, 2013, 01:21:21 AM »

Hi there Vector! :)

I don't know if this problem is actual for current iteration of the mod, but I've noticed that Revealing Armor spell for NPC doesn't work with vampires (Dawnguard add-on installed). Hence, all of them are eunuchs. My thinking is that vampires are simply don't pass the checks for "applying" penis. I had similar problems with my HighElfRaceVampire PC -- I had to manually initialize setup spell for him after reverting to non-vampire race.

I run Belua Sanguinare Revisited mod, but checked the issue without it. Poor Harkon. Erm.. Lord Harkon. :hubbahubba:

jengolobo

• Orator
« Reply #123 on: January 26, 2013, 01:27:55 AM »

Vector: made the esp that allows the revealing armors to show the junk but it seems that if it's allowed to show your mod considers all actors nude and they never get their junk unless you equip armor that is not "permitted" to show anything also....

and found a way to make my junk not lootable by npcs! had to ask how to add VendorNoSale keyword to them *yes I'm happy* now I'm going to test if it works...........

VectorPlexus

• Writer
« Reply #124 on: January 26, 2013, 11:17:13 AM »

@Sh1ny
It makes sense and I mentioned it in the extensive read me on the first page. The version that is now available only targets Males and Playable Races (Playable Races = show in the create/change race menu). But don't worry, we are working on it, to make it possible for Addons Mods, to specify which races they can target, that way you can even do addons for trolls, werewolves, spiders, rabbits, you name it... it will all depend on what the modder wants to create.

@jengolobo
Hmmm... thats weird, shouldnt happen, I'll give it a test though (the tutorial for making it was only based on theory I never got to test if it would work or not LOL)

I don't understand your last paragraph, because NPCs can't loot the player character. When there are mods involving "give me your stuff" what happens is: the items are removed from the player through a script, and put in a temporary container (which can be or not a specific NPC inventory).

the VendorNoSale is just applied to items to prevent them from being sold to General Store vendors (General Store vendors accept any type of items). Since the genitals dont show up in the players inventory, you can never sell them anyway.

About the eunuch think, like I said in some previous post:

EDIT2: Ok, so I reviewed the code again, and found a situation where the character would indeed loose its junk... What was happening was, probably your character was already naked (YOU PERVS!!!). If while naked, an unequipall function was used, the genitals would not get equipped again, because the script was only "listening" for Body Armor equip events. I corrected it, and in case that happens, the genitals will be equipped again, so its impossible to loose the junk permanently.

Also... I can implement, a "special" genital mesh undergarmet, that way, you never get that fraction of a second where you see it eunuch. Its just a minor thingy not really a big deal anyway, but if you think its neccessary, I can do it in the future

EDIT:
Although I haven't tested it, I just found out the why the Custom Revealing Armors esp thingy may not be working. I just figured it out, because I'm developing atm the Addon part. Addons only work, if the target FormID they are changing, exists in a Master File (ESM), so next version the distributed SOS will be an ESM, rather then an ESP, which may screw up the save game, since the ESM files must be loaded first. I will update on this issue as soon as I'm able to do some testing, but for now, scrap (or just unload) any Custom Revealing Armor ESP that you may have built.
« Last Edit: January 26, 2013, 01:46:11 PM by VectorPlexus »
Pages: 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 7 8 9 10 ... 36   Go Up

* Recent Posts

Lady Gaga Interview. by chambon
[Today at 10:04:41 PM]

Tag! You're it! by Derotis
[Today at 08:33:13 PM]

The Lurker's Lair III by Darkened Angel
[Today at 05:39:28 PM]

Man Who Beat Disabled Brother To “Push The Gay Out Of Him” Gets Prison Time by Psychopomp
[Today at 10:51:32 AM]

Cum Sexercize With Me! >xD by Niiku Ai
[Today at 10:15:16 AM]

Borderlands: Pre-sequel by HarleyMorgan
[Today at 04:30:14 AM]

Chobits Men by HarleyMorgan
[Today at 04:25:46 AM]

Basil the Bastard and other ESO boys! by Amra
[April 16, 2014, 05:45:57 PM]

Medieval Moated Castle by Wicked Diva
[April 16, 2014, 01:37:59 PM]

Happy to Announce! by Velnias