Hall of Torque
  • October 22, 2014, 11:44:21 PM
  • Welcome, Guest
Advanced search  

News:

The Hall of Torque is an ADULT site!  If you are under 18 years of age, please leave now!
1. Please register here & read all 3 emails.
2. Sims3 Animation Mods are HERE!
3. Amra72 is HERE! Please register to download.  You can register here.
4. JulieJ is here & here!  Please register to download.  You can register here.
5. Get Your Sims4 Penis Here!
"Remember, if you really want to let someone know how you feel, post a reply." -Amra

collapse collapse

* Search

* User Info

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

* Board Stats

• stats Total Members: 5267
  • stats Total Posts: 124142
  • stats Total Topics: 5682
  • stats Total Categories: 8
  • stats Total Boards: 295
  • stats Most Online: 325

* Theme Select

Forum Default

Permanently
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 [6] 7 8 9 10 11 ... 36   Go Down

Author Topic: [MOD] SOS - Schlongs of Skyrim  (Read 256437 times)

jengolobo

• Orator
Re: [SKYRIM MOD] [NSFW] Bulked Body Type + SOS - Schlongs of Skyrim
« Reply #125 on: January 27, 2013, 03:01:23 AM »

Vector:

Well, SD mod basically is a mod that is "alternative" option, when player is defeated the player becomes the slave of the captor npc.

once this happen all items are transferred to said npc (this includes item value 0)

jbezorg said that unsellable or not disenchantable items are filtered by his mod but the amulet got looted anyway.... what I'll do is to ask if his mod have an item ignore list so I can add items to it...

VectorPlexus

• Writer
« Reply #126 on: January 27, 2013, 06:59:20 AM »

Vector:

Well, SD mod basically is a mod that is "alternative" option, when player is defeated the player becomes the slave of the captor npc.

once this happen all items are transferred to said npc (this includes item value 0)

jbezorg said that unsellable or not disenchantable items are filtered by his mod but the amulet got looted anyway.... what I'll do is to ask if his mod have an item ignore list so I can add items to it...

ah... that is a very smart idea, but the prob is not only the amulet (i had a misconception about how the CK/script was really working), because what the amulet really does is setups a chain of 3 magic effects:

- the amulet gives the player a cloak spell
 - the cloak spell hits male targets with a second magic effect
 - this second magic effect adds an "ability" magic effect that allows for the dynamic equip of the genitals

So, the 3rd magic effect is there, even if the amulet is removed. Its only the cloak spell that fails the Brawling quests. So if you set the keyword VendorNoSale to all the genitals and amulet, that would solve the problem with that mod. I'll do it for the next version =)

Thanks for the feedback, these kinds of things help a lot =)

jengolobo

• Orator
« Reply #127 on: January 27, 2013, 01:13:31 PM »

Vector:

ah... that is a very smart idea, but the prob is not only the amulet (i had a misconception about how the CK/script was really working), because what the amulet really does is setups a chain of 3 magic effects:

- the amulet gives the player a cloak spell
 - the cloak spell hits male targets with a second magic effect
 - this second magic effect adds an "ability" magic effect that allows for the dynamic equip of the genitals

So, the 3rd magic effect is there, even if the amulet is removed. Its only the cloak spell that fails the Brawling quests. So if you set the keyword VendorNoSale to all the genitals and amulet, that would solve the problem with that mod. I'll do it for the next version =)

Thanks for the feedback, these kinds of things help a lot =)

I tried to add that keyword but maybe SD filter is not working I might need to learn how SD is working because the amulet and genitals got removed :/

jengolobo

• Orator
« Reply #128 on: January 27, 2013, 07:14:04 PM »

by the way why not, instead of using an aura... can you use an "onload" event or something instead? if the event exists, that is....

VectorPlexus

• Writer
« Reply #129 on: January 28, 2013, 09:37:08 AM »

by the way why not, instead of using an aura... can you use an "onload" event or something instead? if the event exists, that is....

No, Load events are not "accurate". The load event only refers to cell/object being loaded to the game cache, so it might fire or not... The only way to attach dynamic scripts, its through Magic Effects and or maybe with Reference Aliases. But like I said, it doesnt matter. The script that really controls the changes in the genitals like I said, is amulet independent. Even if the amulet is unequipped, the genitals should still change correctly. The only thing the amulet is really doing, is setting up/prepare NPCs in a 192 yard range.

PS-I just took a look to SD, and I think that maybe you have misunderstood what jbezorg was saying about the VendorNoSale Keyword. He uses that keyword in the Mods own armor (I'm guessing you get some gear equipped to follow the S&M practices or something), to avoid those from being sold to vendors. Besides the Nightingale Armors (from skyrim.esm), the SD armors, and some other irrelevant forms, the only thing using "VendorNoSale" Keyword is in the quest "_SD_enslavement", and its use only to "setup" the mods Armors (bindings, collar etc). I see no evidence in the mod, that it prevents from taking from the PC, "VendorNoSale" items.
« Last Edit: January 28, 2013, 11:18:52 AM by VectorPlexus »

jengolobo

• Orator
« Reply #130 on: January 28, 2013, 07:38:00 PM »

well, let's see if he makes a way to prevent looting from pc well, maybe it's a bug (so far I have fun)

VectorPlexus

• Writer
« Reply #131 on: January 28, 2013, 08:00:14 PM »

well, let's see if he makes a way to prevent looting from pc well, maybe it's a bug (so far I have fun)

Well, I already corrected on my part... there's no chance of loosing the genitals now, if the SD (or any other mod) removes it from you, a new on will be re-added. Only problem with this is, you can end up with several genitals in your inventory, although the Genitals Armors weight is 0, and you can't see them. But that can be easily solved, because whenever I add a new one (different size/shape) I remove the previous on, and instead of saying it to remove just one, I can tell the script to remove 9999 or whatever. That way extra genitals, will be cleared upon dressing the body armor/erection/change size.

If jbezorg or any other Mod/Modder wants to add support for SOS, I can add a keyword like "SOS_Genitals" and he can check for that keyword to prevent the script from removing it. Or I can simply had "VendorNoSale" aswell. Like I said, that keyword appears be used only to prevent the PC to sell the SD armors to the General Store Vendors.

EDIT: A small note about this issue... Removing the amulet, will prevent new NPCs the player encounters, to be setup the genitals. BUT a new amulet is given and equipped whenever the player changes its location (which is quite frequently). I'm going to add a new code line, to remove extra amulets the player might have in its inventory.
« Last Edit: January 28, 2013, 09:02:55 PM by VectorPlexus »

jengolobo

• Orator
« Reply #132 on: January 29, 2013, 01:17:35 AM »

sounds good, because I got 2... lol

well it's matter of time till he starts to add mod support

VectorPlexus

• Writer
« Reply #133 on: January 29, 2013, 02:52:39 AM »

Insomnias suck... on the positive side though...

Addon support was successfully implemented!

Anyone that feels able/wants to do addon packs for genitals, may start to do it... here are some rules/requirements:

- for each Size, 4 nifs will be required, for ex:
     - SOS_Addon_XXX_01F_0.nif (Flaccid, 0% weight)
     - SOS_Addon_XXX_01F_1.nif (Flaccid, 100% weight)
     - SOS_Addon_XXX_01E_0.nif (Erect, 0% weight)
     - SOS_Addon_XXX_01E_1.nif (Erect, 100% weight)

- there are no limits to the number of sizes (at least 5 is recommended though). If you do 5 sizes, it totals 5x4 nif files (20). Personally, for both shape and size, I do it with both rigging and Morph Targets (AKA Shape Keys in Blender). that way its also easier to save a single file, to export to nif format over and over again, just by changing the Shape Key.

- When doing a shape, you can do it for whatever body shape you feel like... my own FS Bulkier/Default mesh, FS Original mesh, Sundracon's, Robert's, or even for female bodies (although it isnt supported yet on females, its easy to add support for it). New shapes are first and foremost, a 3D job, where the mesh should fit and blend as much as possible with the "parent" body shape.

Later this week, I will provide the new version (v1.80A) along with a template ESP for making your own addon and a tutorial. Just need to make some minor tweaks. Also, in order to encourage ppl, if you don't feel confortable enough with exporting the nifs, or implementing them with the addon in the CK, I'll give a hand.
« Last Edit: January 29, 2013, 02:55:17 AM by VectorPlexus »

jengolobo

• Orator
« Reply #134 on: January 29, 2013, 03:25:31 AM »

sounds like a nice update!

Yanazake

• Wyvern Slayer
  • Orator
  • I want to pass my next vacation on Neverland.
« Reply #135 on: January 29, 2013, 05:22:03 AM »

Uh, nice, but will they have custom textures or work with the already known body textures?

Oh, two more things. What does "UML" stands for? [I probably missed it somewhere]

And about follower mods, seems like UFO started to glitch out in the last 1.8 update, and the author can't fix it for some reason. That leaves everyone with AFT. Funny, I never saw UFO as an option for some reason, and since 1.5, I've been using AFT. Luckeh! :teehee:
« Last Edit: January 29, 2013, 05:26:54 AM by Yanazake »
I hate when i try to be a sincere and helpful person. :( Seems to never work the right way.

Kaworu

• Orator
« Reply #136 on: January 29, 2013, 08:53:04 AM »

I think it would be wonderful.
This week may be a sleepless week.

VectorPlexus

• Writer
« Reply #137 on: January 29, 2013, 11:47:09 AM »

Uh, nice, but will they have custom textures or work with the already known body textures?
That was one of the reasons I told you about, that made me and smurf realize about that stuff I told you about race incompability. We both had different approaches:

I decided on my first Schlong, to make it use the same texture and UV already present in FS mesh. That method will increase compability with most races, since it relies on the same texture as the body.

Smurf approach was different. He decided to make a separate texture and UV for the genitals, which may increase texture blending issues, if usig a different body skin

But that will be the Developers choice. The addon works regardless of the "method" he chooses for the textures. The only problem is really the texture blending.

Oh, two more things. What does "UML" stands for? [I probably missed it somewhere]

That was a typo... it was supposed to be UMG  :blush2:

And about follower mods, seems like UFO started to glitch out in the last 1.8 update, and the author can't fix it for some reason. That leaves everyone with AFT. Funny, I never saw UFO as an option for some reason, and since 1.5, I've been using AFT. Luckeh! :teehee:

Curiously, you are not the first one telling me that... but personally I just dont like AFT. It's to complex, too many options, and as a designer, there's this this quote that I really love:

“Perfection is achieved, not when there is nothing more to add, but when there is nothing left to take away.”

Over-design, is such a turn off for me.

sh1ny

• Speaker
« Reply #138 on: January 29, 2013, 02:24:57 PM »

Yay!

Thanks Vector! :kissy:
It's really great to have such an easy-to-use plug-in system. SOS becomes even more modular! :hubbahubba:

Regarding textures: beyond the ability to change diffuse textures it would be great to implement a support for at least 2 sets of default normal maps to properly handle flaccid and erect states of all penises as currently I see lighting issues on erect schlong using "flaccid" normals. However, the ideal (from my sight) solution is to have a unique texture set for each shape pack, and, if there are no texture(s) presented, use the default one. This would give modders more flexibility, I suppose.
I think, however, there's no need for different UV maps. Almost all the shapes (well, except pathological ones :whistle2:) could be done with existing verticles. Furthermore, if you plan to create your own textures, you can release a template texture covering the seam.

So... excuse me for all the noise I made, just thinking out loud. I really appreciate all the work you do and... well, expect a SOS plug-in by me! :hug:

P. S. Guy below also has that lighting bug on his penis.  Poor thing!  :cow:
« Last Edit: January 29, 2013, 02:44:45 PM by sh1ny »

VectorPlexus

• Writer
« Reply #139 on: January 29, 2013, 02:52:37 PM »

Yay!

Thanks Vector! :kissy:
It's really great to have such a easy-to-use plug-in system. SOS becomes even more modular! :hubbahubba:

Regarding textures: beyond the ability to change diffuse textures it would be great to implement a support for at least 2 sets of default normal maps to properly handle flaccid and erect states of all penises as currently I see lighting issues on erect schlong using "flaccid" normals. However, the ideal (from my sight) solution is to have a unique texture set for each shape pack, and, if there are no texture(s) presented, use the default one. This would give modders more flexibility, I suppose.

Yes, that was Smurf PoV aswell, and although that way may cause more issues with texture matching with the body, I think overall it will bring better results, thats why after an evening of much discussion on the subject, I too, felt that having specific textures, will earn better results. But the way you do it, its a decision for the modder to take. The addon supports either way, because the assets (nifs and textures) are defined in the Armor Addons. The only thing I advise though, regarding the assets, is always keep them inside a subfolder in the MaleGenitals/SOS folder, just to keep it organized... but its not mandatory ofc... you could even relocate the nifs in the texture folder if you want to...  :facepalm:

I think, however, there's no need for different UV maps. Almost all the shapes (well, except pathological ones :whistle2:) could be done with existing verticles. Furthermore, if you plan to create your own textures, you can release a template texture covering the seam.

Well, if we're talking about the genitals skin, I totally agree with you, for me a single UV map should fit all (well most at the very least) should suffice. Even if you want to have other non skin stuff (like cockrings, piercing, whetever) that can be set in an independent texture aswell, so I do agree that a single UV map is the best option. Smurf however, is not so confortable with that (but I think I'll be able to persuade him). Morph targets rule! <3

Nice screenie btw ;)

Agrippa

• Lurker
« Reply #140 on: January 29, 2013, 05:26:19 PM »

Later this week, I will provide the new version (v1.80A) along with a template ESP for making your own addon and a tutorial. Just need to make some minor tweaks. Also, in order to encourage ppl, if you don't feel confortable enough with exporting the nifs, or implementing them with the addon in the CK, I'll give a hand.

I am very excited Vector. Patiently awaiting your new mod. On a side note...after you helped me trouble shoot the latest version, it has worked perfectly. I even got it to work with Animated Prostitution!  :blush:

Have a great week!

pahnrak

• Orator
« Reply #141 on: February 02, 2013, 04:24:59 AM »

Guys? Can anyone made Bulked body type compatible with Obscuuri - The Shadow Folk by Xenius?
http://skyrim.nexusmods.com/mods/26842

Please.... :bcry: :crybaby: :pray:

:eyelash:

That mod is based on the FS mesh, so, all you need to do, is after installing that mod, grab the malebody_0 and malebody_1 from my mod and replace the meshes on that particular race. I see no other reason not to work, unless its an altered version of the FS mesh, that adds details other then the detail provided by normal maps

You'll have to rename the files to O.BodyM_0.nif and O.BodyM_1.nif

it doesn't work. I don't have penis and i wear some weard black underpants :bcry:

markie21157

• Lurker
« Reply #142 on: February 02, 2013, 09:09:48 AM »

I was wondering if you could give you bulked guy a nice bubble butt

DarkZephyr

• Sword Swallower
  • LGBT
  • Popular
  • Elder God
« Reply #143 on: February 02, 2013, 09:13:14 AM »

it doesn't work. I don't have penis and i wear some weard black underpants :bcry:

Say what???  You are talking about a game glitch, right?

pahnrak

• Orator
« Reply #144 on: February 02, 2013, 11:16:21 AM »

No i mean Obscuuri - The Shadow Folk by Xenius http://skyrim.nexusmods.com/mods/26842 isn't compatible with Bulked body type...

VectorPlexus

• Writer
« Reply #145 on: February 02, 2013, 01:41:42 PM »

@pahnrak
I'm downloading it to see what can be done.

@Markie
Well, thing is, if I increase the butt size, then I will have another body mesh, and then I woud have to do more armors re-fit. but anyway, right now I'm still waiting for the FS reply about his project, so right now, any mesh change on this is on hold

VectorPlexus

• Writer
« Reply #146 on: February 02, 2013, 05:34:11 PM »

Pahnrak,

Here's the deal, I've just tested with v1.80 and the mod works fine (ish), as long as a few tweaks are made for both the SOS Addon module and the Obscuuri ESP... let me try to explain

The v1.80, had quite some restructure in general, to allow the modules feature and how it works towards races. For the modules to work properly, for whatever race (either default or custom) it now relies on a list of "compatible" races, to allow for example, in the case a specific race that has a different mesh from the default one, to have race specific plugins, otherwise you could get genitals that would either clip through the body, or float on the air.

Although its not working yet, this compatibility list is actually 2 lists: the first one is only set by the creator of the SOS module, its a generic list, to specify which races may be compatible. The second list, is a copy of the first one, BUT will be allowed for the user to change it in game, but based on the "master" list created by the modder. this is very easy to do, because all addons rely always on skyrim.esm, and thats where all default races are specified. Things get a little more complex for custom races, since they exist in other file other then skyrim.esm.

For the addon to be able to have a race on its compatibility list, it only requires for that race to be part of an ESM though, which isnt really a problem, because you can convert the Obscuuri ESP into an ESM quite easily, and after that, load the SOS module(s) with the race ESM loaded, so you can add custom races to the list. (I will make a tutorial after releasing v1.80 to explain how to do it)

But here's another issue with obscuri. The texture maps (Including the normals) are for Sundracon's/vanilla mesh, so you'll get seams in the thighs, and not only that, but the diffuse texture the author of that mod chose, is the underwear version from the Better Males, So you need to tweak that aswell, otherwise, you just get a penis over the underwear texture

DarkZephyr

• Sword Swallower
  • LGBT
  • Popular
  • Elder God
« Reply #147 on: February 02, 2013, 05:54:43 PM »

No i mean Obscuuri - The Shadow Folk by Xenius http://skyrim.nexusmods.com/mods/26842 isn't compatible with Bulked body type...

I was making a really dumb, inappropriate joke, maybe its a good thing that you didn't get it.  ;)

Kaworu

• Orator
« Reply #148 on: February 02, 2013, 10:16:36 PM »

Although its not working yet, this compatibility list is actually 2 lists: the first one is only set by the creator of the SOS module, its a generic list, to specify which races may be compatible. The second list, is a copy of the first one, BUT will be allowed for the user to change it in game, but based on the "master" list created by the modder. this is very easy to do, because all addons rely always on skyrim.esm, and thats where all default races are specified. Things get a little more complex for custom races, since they exist in other file other then skyrim.esm.

Hi Vector,

I never cling to a view of using Custom Races if my playable character can be characterized as different appearance from NPCs and followers so I don't care whatever the mod if it satisfies the condition. RaceMenu mod, which @Expired has launched, may be one of candidates though I don't know how to make plug-in to the mod.

I hope that some mod would implement both your mod and my little requirement. So, I desire your SOS can be realized on my character.

Do you have anything good idea to make them exist together?

So, I never miss having your new version.

DarkZephyr

• Sword Swallower
  • LGBT
  • Popular
  • Elder God
« Reply #149 on: February 05, 2013, 11:32:06 AM »

Is everything going ok?   
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 [6] 7 8 9 10 11 ... 36   Go Up

* Recent Posts

The Lurker's Lair III by kattenijin
[Today at 10:25:53 PM]

[Female Models]Official Sim Angels Photography Thread [Contents Contain Nudity] by simangelsphotography
[Today at 09:20:47 PM]

Chobits Men by MissA
[Today at 01:47:02 PM]

Dougner's Sims 4 sims! by Dougner
[Today at 11:42:20 AM]

[WIP] SAM by Ixum
[Today at 10:33:38 AM]

Amra's Flight Adventure by Amra
[October 21, 2014, 06:06:38 PM]

Adam Revisited in Sims 4 by LexaLee
[October 21, 2014, 11:03:07 AM]

Paintings, a crazy man rambling. by LexaLee
[October 21, 2014, 09:53:16 AM]

Lady Gaga Interview. by LexaLee
[October 21, 2014, 05:43:50 AM]

WCIF, a pose that makes a Sim look as if they're holding a flashlight by Chobits
[October 21, 2014, 02:39:44 AM]

Editing Status Messages in SOS? by killedalive
[October 20, 2014, 10:05:51 AM]

Screenshot help! by Derotis
[October 19, 2014, 07:00:47 PM]

Risen 3 - War against the Shadows by Wotan
[October 19, 2014, 12:33:44 PM]

* Who's Online