Hall of Torque
  • October 02, 2014, 12:21:21 AM
  • Welcome, Guest
Advanced search  

News:

The Hall of Torque is an ADULT site!  If you are under 18 years of age, please leave now!
1. Please register here & read all 3 emails.
2. Sims3 Animation Mods are HERE!
3. Amra72 is HERE! Please register to download.  You can register here.
4. JulieJ is here & here!  Please register to download.  You can register here.
5. Get Your Sims4 Penis Here!
"Remember, if you really want to let someone know how you feel, post a reply." -Amra

collapse collapse

* Search

* User Info

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

* Board Stats

• stats Total Members: 4845
  • stats Total Posts: 123530
  • stats Total Topics: 5656
  • stats Total Categories: 8
  • stats Total Boards: 294
  • stats Most Online: 325

* Theme Select

Forum Default

Permanently
Pages: 1 ... 10 11 12 13 14 [15] 16 17 18 19 20 ... 36   Go Down

Author Topic: [MOD] SOS - Schlongs of Skyrim  (Read 249589 times)

legogood

• Upstart
Re: [SKYRIM MOD] [NSFW] Bulked Body Type + SOS - Schlongs of Skyrim
« Reply #350 on: April 07, 2013, 04:26:14 PM »

brand new version of revealing armors compatible with SOS :amok:

What is this mod? XD sorry.
I cant seem to find link anywhere.
Cause wow.. that orc is wow :ooga:
« Last Edit: April 07, 2013, 04:46:27 PM by legogood »

VectorPlexus

• Writer
« Reply #351 on: April 07, 2013, 06:29:44 PM »

Thats because they will only get released by Aoki when SOS v2.00 is released aswell

OnceUponAT1me

• Dabbler
« Reply #352 on: April 07, 2013, 07:19:56 PM »

Anticipations galore!!  :bthumbsup:

TombRaiderGuy

• Dabbler
« Reply #353 on: April 13, 2013, 06:24:58 PM »

I'm so excited for V.2! And omg...that big chunky peice of perfect sausage is amazing!
Love the bulging muscles :icecube: :thumbies:

You Rock Vector & Aoki and whomever else im leaving out :3 :ahhh:

htimreimer

• Dabbler
« Reply #354 on: April 15, 2013, 02:23:15 AM »

i'm not sure if it's possible to do this in MCM but i'm gonna ask you anyway, would it be possible to have a list of races and than be be able to check off which ones will have schlongs and which ones won't have schlongs (underwear only option)

VectorPlexus

• Writer
« Reply #355 on: April 15, 2013, 06:47:32 AM »

Thank you once again to all, for the positive feedback, its always appreciated.

@htimreimer

Yeah, SOS has been carrying forms for that since v1.80, just wasnt implemented yet, and I'm letting Smurf having all the joy  to mess up with MCM API to implement it in SOS. Since he's finally done with his schlong, he'll be focusing more on the code, checking bugs, and improve it for stability/performance issues.

So I'm focusing in other stuff:

I'm still missing the Specular maps (really not that relevant and should be easy to do) and I may tweak the Khajiit texture a bit, cause although its ok, and more important, seamless, I still think it could be better. But at least, both beast races now have proper playable textures, which also means that release date is also closer. xP

Yanazake

• Wyvern Slayer
  • Orator
  • I want to pass my next vacation on Neverland.
« Reply #356 on: April 15, 2013, 08:09:57 AM »

Oh lol, black argonian schlong?
I hate when i try to be a sincere and helpful person. :( Seems to never work the right way.

htimreimer

• Dabbler
« Reply #357 on: April 15, 2013, 08:33:13 AM »

@htimreimer

Yeah, SOS has been carrying forms for that since v1.80, just wasnt implemented yet, and I'm letting Smurf having all the joy  to mess up with MCM API to implement it in SOS. Since he's finally done with his schlong, he'll be focusing more on the code, checking bugs, and improve it for stability/performance issues.

I'm still missing the Specular maps (really not that relevant and should be easy to do) and I may tweak the Khajiit texture a bit, cause although its ok, and more important, seamless, I still think it could be better. But at least, both beast races now have proper playable textures, which also means that release date is also closer. xP
this feature make me vary happy, all i have to say now is when 2.0 comes out release it on nexus because this mod beats out all of the other skyrim nude mods and this need more recognition also maybe this mod will end up on skyrim gems
« Last Edit: April 15, 2013, 08:36:50 AM by htimreimer »

Yanazake

• Wyvern Slayer
  • Orator
« Reply #358 on: April 15, 2013, 06:56:07 PM »

Hey, did you know? There's actually another SOS mod...
It's called...

STAVES of Skyrim >XD
I hate when i try to be a sincere and helpful person. :( Seems to never work the right way.

RocketLombax

• Lurker
« Reply #359 on: April 16, 2013, 04:09:47 PM »

@htimreimer

I hate to say it, but you've done a lot better than I could have done. I don't know how to use stuff like Zbrush and the like so trying to blend those parts would've been really difficult to do for me. Looks really good! I'd lighten up the Argonian glans a little though. It'd disappear in the shadows.

VectorPlexus

• Writer
« Reply #360 on: April 16, 2013, 06:01:37 PM »

I hate to say it, but you've done a lot better than I could have done. I don't know how to use stuff like Zbrush and the like so trying to blend those parts would've been really difficult to do for me. Looks really good! I'd lighten up the Argonian glans a little though. It'd disappear in the shadows.

Would you prefer if I do a lousy texture instead? I can do it for you if you want to ;)

The black Glans was supposed to be a dark green, but I'm still scratching my head on how the diffuse vs SK (supposed to be SubSurface Scatter, but I actually think it works more like a tint/specular map), because I just can't get the right colours I want, to work properly, either in human, khajiit or argonian... Anyway, we are now mainly checking the code and review stability and performance issues...

@Yanazake:
Yes, I discovered that and Sounds of Skyrim after we renamed the mod from UMG to SOS, but it was such a pain to rename all forms names to SOS_ and it caused incompability issues with v1.7x, that I just said to myself screw it! besides SOS - Schlongs of Skyrim is a cool name... like SOS!! I need a Schlong!!!

@htimreimer
Yes, I'm planning on releasing it at The Nexus, I doubt that it will be on GEMS, does that list even have Adult mods in it?? Anyway, I really dont care about having it on GEMS. If we do, so much the better...

Anyway, I think that is reasonable to estimate a public release date by now, maybe in 2 weeks, SOS v2.x will be out.

legogood

• Upstart
« Reply #361 on: April 18, 2013, 05:39:30 PM »

Would you prefer if I do a lousy texture instead? I can do it for you if you want to ;)

The black Glans was supposed to be a dark green, but I'm still scratching my head on how the diffuse vs SK (supposed to be SubSurface Scatter, but I actually think it works more like a tint/specular map), because I just can't get the right colours I want, to work properly, either in human, khajiit or argonian... Anyway, we are now mainly checking the code and review stability and performance issues...

@Yanazake:
Yes, I discovered that and Sounds of Skyrim after we renamed the mod from UMG to SOS, but it was such a pain to rename all forms names to SOS_ and it caused incompability issues with v1.7x, that I just said to myself screw it! besides SOS - Schlongs of Skyrim is a cool name... like SOS!! I need a Schlong!!!

@htimreimer
Yes, I'm planning on releasing it at The Nexus, I doubt that it will be on GEMS, does that list even have Adult mods in it?? Anyway, I really dont care about having it on GEMS. If we do, so much the better...

Anyway, I think that is reasonable to estimate a public release date by now, maybe in 2 weeks, SOS v2.x will be out.

OMG thank you .///. and this mod is the most amazing one out there in a long shot. I'm still kinda upset the mod isn't getting all the recognition it deserves. :applaud: :goodjob: i've never seen someone work so hard on a mod like you guys have ^////^ if there was someway I could help you guys I know I would. I would enjoy volunteering my time, sadly I suck when it comes to doing stuff like this :(  :bthanks: :sillysqueeze:

Sventz

• Urban Hipster
  • Speaker
« Reply #362 on: April 20, 2013, 12:15:58 PM »

I can't wait to see it  :happydance:
ケーキが食べたい。
今日の天気予報は、午前は飴、午後は豹、夜はナメクジか。一応、傘を持っていこうかな...

VectorPlexus

• Writer
« Reply #363 on: April 21, 2013, 05:53:23 AM »

Just a small video Smurf did for promo. Also, the mod now allows for shifting the penis up and down through key binds, to better fit animations from other mods:

(had to remove video link, will post it later...)
« Last Edit: April 21, 2013, 06:43:27 PM by VectorPlexus »

Kanagan81

• Orator
« Reply #364 on: April 21, 2013, 10:06:08 AM »

the file is downloaded, but the video does not want to show.  :crybaby:  :begging:

VectorPlexus

• Writer
« Reply #365 on: April 21, 2013, 10:28:34 AM »

the file is downloaded, but the video does not want to show.  :crybaby:  :begging:

I'm sure its because you dont have the neccessary codec to play it. I dont know what was the codec smurf used, but the most commons are xVid and DivX, you might want to install at least those.

jengolobo

• Orator
« Reply #366 on: April 21, 2013, 02:25:35 PM »

Just a small video Smurf did for promo. Also, the mod now allows for shifting the penis up and down through key binds, to better fit animations from other mods:

omg, lppks like tentacles at some point... besides that... looks so freaking awesome
« Last Edit: April 21, 2013, 08:28:13 PM by Derotis »

Aleedinver

• Dabbler
« Reply #367 on: April 21, 2013, 04:25:22 PM »

Hi... I'm new here and I'd ask two things about the mod:
1. If I install the "bulky body" all the men in the game will become bulky, or only the player?
2. Being bulky will change also the body with the armor, or it will work only if naked, like the penis?

VectorPlexus

• Writer
« Reply #368 on: April 21, 2013, 04:34:06 PM »

omg, lppks like tentacles at some point... besides that... looks so freaking awesome

Yeah, we are very well aware of the "tentacle" issue. That will probably be improved in the future aswell... Right now, our main concern is to have a stable and bug free version. The animations and LagBones can be tweaked later on, without interfering with the Mod itself.

Thing is, the way the lag bones work vs the rig, its a too way thing... We can increase the lag bones for the penis to jiggle more while flaccid... but in doing that we also affect the erection state. I was looking for the Havok Behavior Tool, and there is a Jiggler modifier solution, that can be set only per state, but something went wrong, and the tools required to export it, failed in doing so with that modifier. I've not given up on that yet, but for now, its a minor issue.

Also, I'm not sure if Smurf already had used a slightly different skeleton with lower lag bones settings that I did recently, to make that video. The flopping up/down however, is not really an animation (although in essence it is). Thats the feature we implemented yesterday, that allows for shifting the penis bend while erect. I can still tweak the transitions to make it look less floppy. I dont really mind though, I actually prefer see them moving then not moving at all!

Anyway, I'm quite proud of what we have both achieved with SOS... It provides something that was still missing in Skyrim (jiggly and animated male parts). Enough with the boob mods! I want to have animated jiggly penises! ;)

@Aleedinver

Essentially the Bulked body works like a 2x weight multiplier... Characters with 0 will remain at 0... characters with 10 weight, will go 20... characters at 50 weight, will look like the regular 100 weight. So far the Bearish Bodybuilder body will only work while naked. Me, RocketLombax and Aoki, will do refits to work with that body. And yes it will make all the characters to have that body. I may provide in a future a different version that allows it for the player only.

One more thing Aleed, although you are free to try SOS v1.8.x, I'd strongly advise you to wait one more week or so, to get v2.x, which is the version that have animations and all that stuff.
« Last Edit: April 21, 2013, 06:48:58 PM by VectorPlexus »

Aleedinver

• Dabbler
« Reply #369 on: April 21, 2013, 05:14:17 PM »

Ok... thanks... I'll wait ^^

Derotis

• Fallen Seraphim
  • Administrator
  • Popular
« Reply #370 on: April 21, 2013, 08:37:30 PM »

As per request, I have modified a post to remove a link that was caught in a quote.
Nothing of the actual content of the person quoting has been touched, just the actual quote itself.

Again, per request of the one that had been quoted.

Just so yall know, cause anyone notices and freaks out. xD
Now back to your regular scheduled Skyrim schlongs.
♂+♂=♥

'Why settle for a measly country, when I can put the entire world under my control."

VectorPlexus

• Writer
« Reply #371 on: April 21, 2013, 08:39:13 PM »

As per request, I have modified a post to remove a link that was caught in a quote.
Nothing of the actual content of the person quoting has been touched, just the actual quote itself.

Again, per request of the one that had been quoted.

Just so yall know, cause anyone notices and freaks out. xD
Now back to your regular scheduled Skyrim schlongs.

Thanks a Million times Derotis!! <3

:happydance: :kissykiss:

Yanazake

• Wyvern Slayer
  • Orator
« Reply #372 on: April 21, 2013, 09:45:06 PM »

Anyway, I'm quite proud of what we have both achieved with SOS... It provides something that was still missing in Skyrim (jiggly and animated male parts). Enough with the boob mods! I want to have animated jiggly penises! ;)
You mean, missing in mostly any non-ero game... I'm almost sure this is a first, even if at least inside bethesda games only.

VectorPlexus

• Writer
« Reply #373 on: April 22, 2013, 08:10:42 AM »

Here's the new corrected video link. Looks the same, but it isnt xP (dont ask me what it was wrong with the first one...)

http://filesmelt.com/dl/sos-will-rise.mp4

maohua

• Dabbler
« Reply #374 on: April 22, 2013, 11:14:21 AM »

Here's the new corrected video link. Looks the same, but it isnt xP (dont ask me what it was wrong with the first one...)

http://filesmelt.com/dl/sos-will-rise.mp4

What amazing rising penis!

You are genius! :ooga:

And may I ask if the new version sos would support the skeleton.nif file of BODYBUILDER VERSION(heavy) in "Better males - Beautiful nudes and faces "?

« Last Edit: April 22, 2013, 11:21:49 AM by maohua »
Pages: 1 ... 10 11 12 13 14 [15] 16 17 18 19 20 ... 36   Go Up

* Recent Posts

[WIP] SAM by Carnotaurus
[October 01, 2014, 11:03:20 PM]

The Lurker's Lair III by Darkened Angel
[October 01, 2014, 10:46:14 PM]

Sims 4 finds by Derotis
[October 01, 2014, 10:41:51 PM]

Help! by OregonRain2
[October 01, 2014, 09:57:15 PM]

Unhappy Simmers and Naysayers, please post on this thread! by Prince4Prince
[October 01, 2014, 06:57:44 PM]

Sims 4 Nude Btm with Penis V2 by studio954
[October 01, 2014, 06:46:25 PM]

Paintings, a crazy man rambling. by Psychopomp
[October 01, 2014, 03:34:02 PM]

Sims 4: New Official Content Added For Free (Includes Ghosts and more) by Jase~
[October 01, 2014, 02:18:00 PM]

Tera mods by Ixum
[October 01, 2014, 09:22:46 AM]

Lady Gaga Interview. by chambon
[October 01, 2014, 01:28:58 AM]

Jase's Sims 4 Picture Thread by MissA
[September 30, 2014, 09:27:07 PM]

[Male Models]Official Sim Angels Photography Thread [Contents Contain Nudity] by simangelsphotography
[September 30, 2014, 08:18:08 PM]

Psychopompous Renders by Dipo
[September 30, 2014, 04:38:48 PM]

* Who's Online