Hall of Torque
  • August 29, 2014, 10:09:12 PM
  • Welcome, Guest
Advanced search  

News:

:gscbedsex: Sims3 Animation Mods are HERE! :DZguy: http://www.ladymoiraine.com/forum/index.php?board=339.0

collapse collapse

* Search

* User Info

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

* Board Stats

• stats Total Members: 4296
  • stats Total Posts: 122040
  • stats Total Topics: 5562
  • stats Total Categories: 8
  • stats Total Boards: 277
  • stats Most Online: 325

* Theme Select

Forum Default

Permanently
Pages: 1 ... 12 13 14 15 16 [17] 18 19 20 21 22 ... 36   Go Down

Author Topic: [MOD] SOS - Schlongs of Skyrim  (Read 237317 times)

VectorPlexus

• Writer
Re: [SKYRIM MOD] [NSFW] Bulked Body Type + SOS - Schlongs of Skyrim
« Reply #400 on: April 27, 2013, 09:38:57 PM »

Kaworu, the problem is not the mods, its the saves made during v1.8.151 that are causing all kinds of problems, while running on game v1.9.32.08.

Actually I just finished the tutorial a few hours ago, but will only release it when I launch v2.x ofc. Although the procedures will be the same as for v1.8.x

Kheryan

• Speaker
« Reply #401 on: April 27, 2013, 09:54:26 PM »

It's awesome VectorPlexus.

Any chance to having this skeleton  (here, the favoredsoul version : http://skyrim.nexusmods.com/mods/34438) compatible with SOS 2.0 Default body type ? Because this skeleton is more realistic and better than the original.
« Last Edit: April 27, 2013, 09:59:31 PM by Kheryan »

VectorPlexus

• Writer
« Reply #402 on: April 27, 2013, 10:47:44 PM »

well, editing skeletons its quite easy, so yes its perfectly possible to have those proportions, those edits will have to be done on my skeleton, not Bethesda's.

I want to avoid providing too many skeletons and options though, because usually it starts to get confusing if the same mod provider starts to offer too many options. Thats one of the reasons I'm also trying to ditch the Bodybuilder skeleton aswell, through a feature that can automatically be corrected in game, and also configurable.

Anyway have you also asked Earrindo about that?

Kheryan

• Speaker
« Reply #403 on: April 28, 2013, 08:10:26 AM »

Anyway have you also asked Earrindo about that?
He said that in the mod description : "This mod is not compatible with any mod that alters the skeleton.nif file. If you have a mod that does and you want to use my skeleton as well, just post in the comments section and I will see what I can do."

Also he said that in the comments section we can make a compatibility with his mod about any popular mod that alters the skeleton.nif 

VectorPlexus

• Writer
« Reply #404 on: April 28, 2013, 10:35:26 AM »

Well, then when I release SOS v2.x, contact him, I know he also hangs around here, and such a edit on the skeleton takes like... 5 minutes... Its really very easy.

Some other info... I decided to contact the Nexus staff to ask about SOS:

http://forums.nexusmods.com/index.php?/topic/2881-all-newbies-read-this-before-posting/page-33

So, apparently I cannot have "obscene" names on my mod, meaning that I won't publish it there. Also, I would suggest that anyone considering doing any addon or armors or whatever for SOS, wont upload it there either or you might risk yourself in being banned.

TombRaiderGuy

• Dabbler
« Reply #405 on: April 29, 2013, 09:46:24 AM »

@Vector's Post @ the Nexus

lol. Go Vector its your Birthday!   :danceman: :cowboy:

But you're right.

Don't know the writers or the artists believe it or not but googling them was fun c:

I just finished beating Alduin! GOSH so awesome!

Can't wait to do it in jiggly bones! lol..SO EXCITED!

1 more question tho.

I take it you'd just be able to overite existing SOS (bulky) with V.200 ? =)

Thanks and hugs!

VectorPlexus

• Writer
« Reply #406 on: April 29, 2013, 10:56:00 AM »

Well... it should... But just a precaution measure, I will tell the procedures to uninstall the previous version, to avoid any future issues... Although I accidently had enabled v2.01.x and v2.02 both at the same time, and they both worked. (only issue I had was having twice the same dialogue options, but thats obvious...)

One more thing I forgot to mention. Sometime ago, while I was fiddling with Havok Behaviours and Animations, I realized that is perfectly doable to have the same mesh, but make it longer or make the scrotum hang lower. I will try to prepare more addons using that "technique" (currently there are 3 addons ready for release)
« Last Edit: April 29, 2013, 11:08:09 AM by VectorPlexus »

PotatoPotato

• Lurker
« Reply #407 on: April 29, 2013, 11:21:14 AM »

Am I blind or is there no download link for the DATA file?

VectorPlexus

• Writer
« Reply #408 on: April 29, 2013, 11:35:37 AM »

for v2.x not yet. I estimate a release date within a week. today I'll send a new beta tester version to our Beta Testers, (v2.02), will have it under limited Beta release for about a week, zap any gremlins that might be reported, smurf is working on MCM options, and after that we will have as an Open Beta.

At this time, I suggest anyone that wants to have SOS, dont get v1.8.x, since release date is coming very soon. 1 week wont kill you xP

Elion33

• Lurker
« Reply #409 on: April 29, 2013, 03:32:32 PM »

Oh my goodness, this mod is super ultra faptastic.
Only one question: it's possible making the legs bulkier? I ask this just because they look smaller compared to the up body.
Other than that, you did an amazing job. Thumbs up.

RocketLombax

• Lurker
« Reply #410 on: April 30, 2013, 12:57:20 AM »

Oh my goodness, this mod is super ultra faptastic.
Only one question: it's possible making the legs bulkier? I ask this just because they look smaller compared to the up body.
Other than that, you did an amazing job. Thumbs up.

Vector's using a version of the skeleton that makes the upper body a lot bigger. If it helps, I'm actually working on a variation of the Bulked body with thicker legs. (since I like my guys a little more bottom heavy) It was more for personal use, but I might share if anyone would like to use it. I'm also hoping to add a little more muscle definition to the legs on the normal map too. Aside from the modified legs, this is more how the Bulked body looks using a normal sized skeleton.

On a side note, is there much call around here for any lore unfriendly clothes? I've got a pretty decent backlog of clothing I made for New Vegas that would look great on the Bulked body.

RocketLombax

• Lurker
« Reply #411 on: April 30, 2013, 01:41:24 AM »

So, apparently I cannot have "obscene" names on my mod, meaning that I won't publish it there. Also, I would suggest that anyone considering doing any addon or armors or whatever for SOS, wont upload it there either or you might risk yourself in being banned.

Are you sure you can't just give it an alternate title for the Nexus? I mean, there're a lot of people that don't know about Hall of Torque and this mod would have a lot of support there, especially because of the fact that it's so revolutionary. There's really no reason why you can't still call it SOS on the Nexus. You'd just need to give it a subtitle kind of like "SOS - Male Equipment" or something. As long as "Schlongs" isn't explicitly stated in the mod title, there's no reason it shouldn't be acceptable. You can however, put the entire spelled out SOS title on the mod page considering users would need to have adult mods enabled to get that far. If the makers of the Better Bouncing Breasts/Butts mods can get away with using BBB instead, I'd figure you'd be alright with SOS.

wolverinehowlett

• Pen Pal
« Reply #412 on: April 30, 2013, 06:34:54 AM »

@RocketLombax..... :bowdown: Yes please bring your clothes to skyrim it doesnt matter if theya re lore friendly...it would be awesome

@Vector i agree with rocket just call it SOS-male equipment or something in nexus..the mod needs all recognition it can get

VectorPlexus

• Writer
« Last Edit: April 30, 2013, 01:36:49 PM by VectorPlexus »

Av1dPup1l

• Dabbler
  • Come hither my pretty little pet
« Reply #414 on: April 30, 2013, 05:52:04 PM »

Go go gadget Vector!  :amok: :amok: :amok:

TombRaiderGuy

• Dabbler
« Reply #415 on: April 30, 2013, 07:35:42 PM »

@ Vector

Jesus whats up with those bone heads at the Nexus....no one seems to have an answer  :bno:

Ah well. Please feel free to correct me but why not just post your work (when ready) and wing it to see what happens?
Unless you have existing work on the Nexus ?

I'm new :P so hi  :hattip:

@ Rocket Lombax

Woah i love those legs u modded. I too was kinda urked by the lack of rubbery muscley man calf to thigh ratio.
Now i kinda got use to looking for boots that appear to make calves bigger. :D :lol2:
« Last Edit: April 30, 2013, 07:39:58 PM by TombRaiderGuy »

novice.modder

• Lurker
« Reply #416 on: April 30, 2013, 08:26:23 PM »

On a side note, is there much call around here for any lore unfriendly clothes? I've got a pretty decent backlog of clothing I made for New Vegas that would look great on the Bulked body.
Absolutely! The clothing from your Fallout mods, both released and unreleased, looked great. I'd love for that stuff to be ported over. (I'm a sucker for hoodies, for example.)

As a side note, I hope you can eventually finish up your mod for Fallout, or port it to New Vegas, or somesuch. It looks fantastic, and I'd hate to see so much awesome content never see the light of day. There aren't nearly enough male-friendly mods, nor furry ones, and particularly any that combine those two. Any mods that involves those two subject matters (or both!) have my instant support and gratification. Not to blow so much smoke, but I thought I'd let you know there plenty of audience for that stuff, even if we don't always say anything.

OnceUponAT1me

• Dabbler
« Reply #417 on: May 01, 2013, 12:20:55 AM »

Thanks Vector! I've been very patiently waiting for this!  :happydance: :kissykiss: :happydance:

jarrydred

• Lurker
« Reply #418 on: May 01, 2013, 12:33:28 AM »

thanks alot vector, your work is really really awesome, especially that vid you posted, WOW!!!

legogood

• Upstart
« Reply #419 on: May 02, 2013, 12:10:16 PM »

Excited that nexus is giving you a chance ^^
also happy that the mod is coming out sooooo goood ^^ :applaud:

jdronk

• Dabbler
« Reply #420 on: May 02, 2013, 01:01:01 PM »

Just wanted to say that I appreciate all the work you're putting into this mod, its absolutely amazing and stunning. However, im not a fan of the excessively large schlongs. Do you Think you could possibly include a SOS version with said more accurate sizes? :)
I did try it myself, deleted the excessively large schlongs and only kept the first 1-3 sizes. But at the same time it looks a Little odd seeing a npc that has randomly generated a schlong that I have deleted. They appear genderless. A more Animated Prostitution friendly version would be great!

Also.. perhaps some variation to the ballsacs, longer, shorter, more plump. Etc. Just a few suggestions :)

The preview video was amazing, really loved the Khajiit schlong, seeing as I play a khajiit myself.

@RocketLombax love your skeleton, and would love to use it. I do aswell prefer bigger bottoms and large thighs. Have you ever thought about making a musclegut? :) A beefy guy but with a rotund belly hehe.

Thanks once again for this amazing mod, keep up with the excellent work  ;)

legogood

• Upstart
« Reply #421 on: May 02, 2013, 05:37:08 PM »

Just wanted to say that I appreciate all the work you're putting into this mod, its absolutely amazing and stunning. However, im not a fan of the excessively large schlongs. Do you Think you could possibly include a SOS version with said more accurate sizes? :)
I did try it myself, deleted the excessively large schlongs and only kept the first 1-3 sizes. But at the same time it looks a Little odd seeing a npc that has randomly generated a schlong that I have deleted. They appear genderless. A more Animated Prostitution friendly version would be great!

Also.. perhaps some variation to the ballsacs, longer, shorter, more plump. Etc. Just a few suggestions :)

The preview video was amazing, really loved the Khajiit schlong, seeing as I play a khajiit myself.

@RocketLombax love your skeleton, and would love to use it. I do aswell prefer bigger bottoms and large thighs. Have you ever thought about making a musclegut? :) A beefy guy but with a rotund belly hehe.

Thanks once again for this amazing mod, keep up with the excellent work  ;)

I love large sizes just like he does. Not to sound mean, but you cant expect him to change a mod he has been working on for quite some time in just one day to please one person. This is why he had a scale sizes, because there are people out there with the same question. Just use falmer cum to get it smaller ^^ As for the balls he said he was working on improving size differences in previous posts ^^

Kheryan

• Speaker
« Reply #422 on: May 04, 2013, 01:53:00 PM »

Well, then when I release SOS v2.x, contact him, I know he also hangs around here, and such a edit on the skeleton takes like... 5 minutes... Its really very easy.

Some other info... I decided to contact the Nexus staff to ask about SOS:

http://forums.nexusmods.com/index.php?/topic/2881-all-newbies-read-this-before-posting/page-33

Ok VectorPlexus thanks for your reply, i'll try it after the release.

glad to see your mod shortly in skyrim nexus (http://skyrim.nexusmods.com/mods/35463//?)
« Last Edit: May 05, 2013, 07:23:24 PM by Kheryan »

VectorPlexus

• Writer
« Reply #423 on: May 06, 2013, 07:22:25 AM »

v1.x relies on 1 nif per size (4 actually if you count the _0 and _1 for both flaccid and erect). v2.x only needs the _0 and _1. The scaling is done using a different method. So, you cant delete the sizes. But, we will have some MCM options (Smurf is in charge of this part):

- set a generic threshold for smallest and biggest scaling.
- set range scale probability for race and shapes. This may not prevent entirely from having bigger sizes, but will drastically decrease the chance of being created.
- set how rare or how common a shape will be.

And anyway, you always have the potions to help you tweak the shape and size. Also, since we now have SOS designed to work with only 2 nifs per shape (against the previous 40 nifs) it will be much more easy to develop new addons. With a basic knowledge on how to create morph targets, modders will easily be able to pick up the meshes we already have developed, and just tweak them to increase the variety.

Also, since there seems to be quite some ppl that think that the thighs could be bigger, I may increase them slightly, although I will respect some anatomy rules regarding muscle groups shapes AND will have attention aswell how feasible it is. I need to consider the fact that clothes may not look as good when enlarging the thighs, plus there's also the balls clipping problem between the legs, on bigger schlong sizes.

Here's a preview on the hairy textures:

(I still want to do some tweaks, but they are fairly good for being released... Biggest problem I'm having now, is seams being caused by the MIP Maps)

I will also develop an NMM installer, with a graphic interface to allow ppl to install the options they prefer... Default or BBB body type... Hairless or hairy body... etc...

EDIT: Just to let you know in advance. The last version it was handed to our Beta Testers (v2.00.008), someone reported that with AP, the penis would stay flaccid. I havent tested it and probably will only be able to do it after the Public Release, but in the meantime, we're already in v2.02, so odds are, the issue was already fixed by some other similar bug fix, beause quite frankly, I see no reason for any mod to be able to break the penis animation. For that to happen, the mod would have to send the proper SOS "command" to make it flaccid.
« Last Edit: May 06, 2013, 07:35:55 AM by VectorPlexus »

Kanagan81

• Orator
« Reply #424 on: May 06, 2013, 12:16:12 PM »

VectorPlexus

If I install this mod "bodybuilder body" all my characters and residents of Skyrim, it will change?
Or will it be possible to choose which of my characters to establish a "body builder body" and who is "the standard of FS"
I love "bodybuilder body," but I do not want all my characters became who wanted to be with different bodies, is that possible? or is it fiction?  :waving:
Pages: 1 ... 12 13 14 15 16 [17] 18 19 20 21 22 ... 36   Go Up

* Recent Posts

* Who's Online