Hall of Torque
  • October 31, 2014, 09:18:35 AM
  • Welcome, Guest
Advanced search  

News:

The Hall of Torque is an ADULT site!  If you are under 18 years of age, please leave now!
1. Please register here & read all 3 emails.
2. Sims3 Animation Mods are HERE!
3. Amra72 is HERE! Please register to download.  You can register here.
4. JulieJ is here & here!  Please register to download.  You can register here.
5. Get Your Sims4 Penis Here!
"Remember, if you really want to let someone know how you feel, post a reply." -Amra

collapse collapse

* Search

* User Info

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

* Board Stats

• stats Total Members: 5402
  • stats Total Posts: 124340
  • stats Total Topics: 5696
  • stats Total Categories: 8
  • stats Total Boards: 295
  • stats Most Online: 325

* Theme Select

Forum Default

Permanently
Pages: 1 ... 22 23 24 25 26 [27] 28 29 30 31 32 ... 36   Go Down

Author Topic: [MOD] SOS - Schlongs of Skyrim  (Read 258704 times)

VectorPlexus

• Writer
Re: [SKYRIM MOD] [NSFW] Bulked Body Type + SOS - Schlongs of Skyrim
« Reply #650 on: June 13, 2013, 03:01:16 AM »

I think you are drinking too much sake! LOL

anyway... I'm having a hard time trying to understand what you want, and here's what I think you want:

You want to, everytime you draw your weapon , to make the penis to go erect and have size rank 10??? is that it?

Sventz

• Urban Hipster
  • Speaker
« Reply #651 on: June 13, 2013, 06:33:41 AM »

well, I hve bit problem today, my character, Argonian,  has his schlong, but the NPC still using underwear (i already looks at their inventory but they didn't wear the underwear). How to fix this? Thanks. :bok:
ケーキが食べたい。
今日の天気予報は、午前は飴、午後は豹、夜はナメクジか。一応、傘を持っていこうかな...

maohua

• Dabbler
« Reply #652 on: June 13, 2013, 08:07:34 AM »

well, I hve bit problem today, my character, Argonian,  has his schlong, but the NPC still using underwear (i already looks at their inventory but they didn't wear the underwear). How to fix this? Thanks. :bok:
unequip and reequip the amulet this mod gives you will pull down NPC's underwear :bolt:

Aleedinver

• Dabbler
« Reply #653 on: June 13, 2013, 08:39:49 AM »

There is some kind soul (well... not exactly "kind soul") that can explain me how sex lab works (what I have to do to make it work) and if it works well with this mod? Before I tried other sex animation mod, but they had many problems of interpenetration between the schlong and the poor NPC (not only for the size but also for the height difference between male and female or the different races...).

Sventz

• Urban Hipster
  • Speaker
« Reply #654 on: June 13, 2013, 09:17:41 AM »

unequip and reequip the amulet this mod gives you will pull down NPC's underwear :bolt:

OH thank you maohua~ now all my NPC have schlong now  :amok:
ケーキが食べたい。
今日の天気予報は、午前は飴、午後は豹、夜はナメクジか。一応、傘を持っていこうかな...

araneldon

• Upstart
« Reply #655 on: June 13, 2013, 09:51:54 AM »

Aleedinver: Do you already have SexLab installed and functional in your game?

There is a compatibility patch attached to one of the posts in this thread: http://www.loverslab.com/topic/3874-creating-an-animated-penis/

I don't remember more specifically what post it was, so you'll have to do some digging unless someone else can help.

VectorPlexus

• Writer
« Reply #656 on: June 13, 2013, 11:35:29 AM »

well, sexlab has an option that allows the body to be rescaled for animations to better fit, if thats what you mean. But sexlab on its own does nothing, you also need some mod to work over it, like matchmaker.

Aleedinver

• Dabbler
« Reply #657 on: June 13, 2013, 12:26:51 PM »

I installed all, but when it comes to do the action, simply they get naked and stand naked and erected doing nothing...

araneldon

• Upstart
« Reply #658 on: June 13, 2013, 12:43:30 PM »

Aleedinver: You're possibly referring to the "Hey stud..." dialogue which comes from SOS and doesn't actually initiate any activity other than to make the NPC naked and erect.

For sexual activity you need to install the SexLab framework and also one or more addons (like "SexLab Romance", "Lover's Comfort") that provide NPC interactivity. The SexLab framework on its own doesn't do anything for you.

Aleedinver

• Dabbler
« Reply #659 on: June 13, 2013, 12:45:14 PM »

I installed the SexLab frame and the Matchmaker... it's not enough?

VectorPlexus

• Writer
« Reply #660 on: June 13, 2013, 12:49:50 PM »

look for a patch to make SOS integration with sexlab, a few posts ago, in the Animated Penis thread in LL (or wait for the next update)

Aleedinver

• Dabbler
« Reply #661 on: June 13, 2013, 12:56:14 PM »

Installed also the patch (2.03.8 if I'm not wrong), clicked clean on every addon... it seems that the animations are just missing... the animation are inside the Sexlab, the Matchmaker or I have to download them? It's this I don't understand...

Aleedinver

• Dabbler
« Reply #662 on: June 13, 2013, 01:00:42 PM »

Ok... I found why... I forgot to update the FNIS behavior... damn... I'll try if now it works...

VectorPlexus

• Writer
« Reply #663 on: June 13, 2013, 02:36:56 PM »

yeah... SOS does not require FNIS, so it can be misleading...

Aleedinver

• Dabbler
« Reply #664 on: June 13, 2013, 02:54:43 PM »

It works well now... some minor bugs (for example PC schlong doesn't return flaccid after sex, unless I use something to change it - size, shape), but at least it works.

Kaworu

• Orator
« Reply #665 on: June 13, 2013, 03:07:55 PM »

Lol lol! I can awaken from A Midsummer Night's Dream.

What you pointed out is just a key point. :bthumbsup: I dream 10th ranked musclar schlong to be awakened. And, its just some issues how to realise to do so.

I would explain again in condition of losing my buzz.

Basically I wanna use your SOS system for my player to walk around, enjoy fucking, and talking etc. And, only in a case in which the player takes part in battles, I hope that I have the player erect his penis with the 10th ranked musclar penis just only during the battles.  :sword:

Hence, I guess that a material of the 10th ranked penis and some scripts are required in order to make replaceable between SOS penis and the 10th ranked one.

1) Material

Ofc, I understand that SOS makes penis sizes (ranks) and angles with variably-shaped penis through animations and scripts based on one combination of mesh and texture oh its system is so efficient. And, I wonder SOS's penis texture quality so you drew each arteria and vena of its in detail then I dont wanna miss it if possible.
If you see the below mod you may understand what I wanna do, though the author's penis is an armor but it gives you my image, and I wanna be using revealing armors while battling.

http://skyrim.nexusmods.com/mods/14285

How can I make 10th ranked and fully erected penis of mesh and texture based on your original penis of mesh and texture?
Its just braintwister.

2) Scripts

I think that I need to make programing, maybe papyrus, to exchange penises. And, I also think that its programing is simple and not complex considering processing processes. I will study papyrus programing from now on. The program's targets are;

1) How can I replace your original penis with the 10th ranked penis on a tentative basis (during combats) and

2) how can I reposit the penis to the original one?

An subject of replacer is a playable character. And, I use CustomRaces' character as my player then NPCs arent effected by this tweaking.

What do you think about this? ;)
« Last Edit: June 13, 2013, 03:19:42 PM by Kaworu »

VectorPlexus

• Writer
« Reply #666 on: June 13, 2013, 03:22:16 PM »

@Aleedinver
Yeah we'll get it right, we are still working on it dont worry. We have far more important issues to fix right now, and Ashal (SexLab author) also expressed some interest in enabling SOS support on his end.

@Kaworu
You dont need new meshes. Also, atm there is a design structure in SOS that wont allow other type of plugins to be built... we may change this in the future or not... The feature you are asking is not to hard to implement (basically requires for a spell/magic effect/quest/player reference alias and appropriate scripts). We wont include it in SOS because its out of scope. You can do it, if you ESMify the Schlongs of Skyrim.ESP, but also doing so, might bring some Navmesh issues to the store.

EDIT: Kaworu, I just explained the issue to Smurf, and he does agree that we could change the mod's design, to allow other modders to have access to all the functions in SOS. This however, will not happen in the next update yet, since we have more important things to fix, and we are already behind the deadline we had set for ourselves.
« Last Edit: June 13, 2013, 03:27:21 PM by VectorPlexus »

seorith

• Dabbler
« Reply #667 on: June 14, 2013, 12:58:21 AM »

Ok so I have been following the Easter egg talk between Scesmoon and you VectorPlexus and have figured out a little about how to use it, but I have run into a problem I can't seem to figure out. I am using the [ player.addtofaction CocktypeID Rank# ] and it comes back with that's not an item of that faction. If their is any help you could give me Scesmoon or VectorPlexus on what I am doing wrong with the addtofaction command it would be awesome. If you don't want to do it in full post just PM please if you can help at all.

Thanks

VectorPlexus

• Writer
« Reply #668 on: June 14, 2013, 06:24:57 AM »

Each form has a type... Some are ARMO, some are ALCH, some are FACT

Scesmoon

• Omegas Aeturnus
  • Dabbler
  • On Your Knees...
    • My Art
« Reply #669 on: June 14, 2013, 10:45:30 AM »

Ok so I have been following the Easter egg talk between Scesmoon and you VectorPlexus and have figured out a little about how to use it, but I have run into a problem I can't seem to figure out. I am using the [ player.addtofaction CocktypeID Rank# ] and it comes back with that's not an item of that faction. If their is any help you could give me Scesmoon or VectorPlexus on what I am doing wrong with the addtofaction command it would be awesome. If you don't want to do it in full post just PM please if you can help at all.

Thanks
i can only assume your not copying the ID correctly, remember there are no letter O's in IDs only zeros so anytime you seee an O its a zero. also i responded to your note.

and yes as vector says, make sure youve typed "help sos" int he console and find the form that has FACT: before its name for the addon your using.
Artist, Gamer, BDSM Lifestyler - Always willing to help in these matters.

Scesmoon

• Omegas Aeturnus
  • Dabbler
  • On Your Knees...
    • My Art
« Reply #670 on: June 14, 2013, 11:06:28 AM »

couple more pics of my Orc using SoS! and one of my redguard~

ive edited the the files using CK so this is within the first 10 ranks size, no console necessary. i got tired of typing in console commands :|

ive just made it so my PC is the only character in the game that uses the "muscular" addon. all other NPCs use regular or average. i do not mind sharing my modded esp for any of you guys who cant figure out the console but want hyper-ness!  just send me a PM :D

EDIT: also for those wondering, yes it gets smaller, and yes it gets bigger, the pics are somewhere in the middle. i just edited the multipliers so the difference between ranks are more drastic.
« Last Edit: June 14, 2013, 11:18:10 AM by Scesmoon »
Artist, Gamer, BDSM Lifestyler - Always willing to help in these matters.

Kaworu

• Orator
« Reply #671 on: June 14, 2013, 02:57:47 PM »

@Scesmoon

I'm interested in what you've done.  :ooga:

One of my fucking objective is to create an unlimited and unique playable character comparing with other NPCs so far. So all Bodybuilder Body revealing armors and Muscular penises should be applied only to the player, I guess. 

I've succeeded in limiting the bodybuilder armors to the player. And, next I will try to limit the muscular penises to the player. However, you've already achieved it and its good information for me.

And, would you discuss with me how you tweak it if available?

Can I send you PM?   ;)
« Last Edit: June 14, 2013, 02:59:20 PM by Kaworu »

VectorPlexus

• Writer
« Reply #672 on: June 14, 2013, 03:40:36 PM »

just to let you know... next update, will have all addons decreased in size for more realistic proportions

but it will also have a feature to tweak overall size for all addons, in order to narrow/extend the size range. max setting is roughly the same as current max size, I think

VectorPlexus

• Writer
« Reply #673 on: June 15, 2013, 09:20:43 AM »

*** UPDATED ***

sonic260

• Upstart
« Reply #674 on: June 15, 2013, 11:01:34 AM »

Maybe it's just my side, but SOS can no longer be downloaded normally from Nexus. When I try to download with the Mod Manager, I get an error, and when I try to download it manually, there is only one server for premium members.
Pages: 1 ... 22 23 24 25 26 [27] 28 29 30 31 32 ... 36   Go Up

* Recent Posts

Legend of Zelda: Cursed Flower by Darkened Angel
[Today at 07:59:06 AM]

Do or not to do, that is the question. An Arabic prince on a white horse. by LexaLee
[Today at 04:08:58 AM]

Help by OregonRain2
[October 30, 2014, 11:18:46 PM]

The Lurker's Lair III by Darkened Angel
[October 30, 2014, 10:54:55 PM]

Psychopompous Renders by Mithrin
[October 30, 2014, 05:49:42 PM]

The Hart Family in Sims 4 by Wicked Diva
[October 30, 2014, 01:29:55 PM]

Show us your Halloween avatars and banners guys!! by Wicked Diva
[October 30, 2014, 01:22:40 PM]

SAM - Sexy Athletic Male by Earrindo