Hall of Torque
  • October 23, 2014, 03:54:32 PM
  • Welcome, Guest
Advanced search  

News:

The Hall of Torque is an ADULT site!  If you are under 18 years of age, please leave now!
1. Please register here & read all 3 emails.
2. Sims3 Animation Mods are HERE!
3. Amra72 is HERE! Please register to download.  You can register here.
4. JulieJ is here & here!  Please register to download.  You can register here.
5. Get Your Sims4 Penis Here!
"Remember, if you really want to let someone know how you feel, post a reply." -Amra

collapse collapse

* Search

* User Info

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

* Board Stats

• stats Total Members: 5284
  • stats Total Posts: 124157
  • stats Total Topics: 5683
  • stats Total Categories: 8
  • stats Total Boards: 295
  • stats Most Online: 325

* Theme Select

Forum Default

Permanently
Pages: 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 7 8 9 ... 36   Go Down

Author Topic: [MOD] SOS - Schlongs of Skyrim  (Read 256593 times)

VectorPlexus

• Writer
Re: [SKYRIM MOD] [NSFW] Bulked Body Type + SOS - Schlongs of Skyrim
« Reply #75 on: January 18, 2013, 08:16:42 AM »

There are many issues issues to solve, I'm well aware of that. And about having other mods with issues, right now, that is not priority now. first we have to design and structure the mod. after that we will see what we can do about other mods, BUT I won't bother in fixing issues with other mods, if the author can't provide the source code... reverse-engineering decompiled scripts is very hard to understand what they actually are doing.

About the texture:

Yes, we will have a specific DDS, will loose all those genitals textures in the malebody_1.dds. Well, if anyone wants to add plugins later on using those textures, it can be done. Although I haven't tested it yet, I had an idea how we can implement the "plugin" feature, to allow building separate mini-mods to work with the Main Mod, allowing for other modders to develop their own SOS (I always chuckle when I refer the acronym... hehe).

So the texture thing will be the modders choice, although I do plan in doing a PDF tutorial, so other users that are not quite confortable with scripting/CK to be able to make their own plugins. (its very easy, if you have the skills on 3D, thats all you need to develop your own genitals)

So the user can either choose to install or not these plugin mods. Probably, we will implement our own default genitals that way, if the player prefers to use other genitals by other modders. In the future, we also plan to use SkyUI MCM, to allow the user to enable/disable those plugins/shapes, and even setup, for example, the size range variation for randomly generating genitals, etc. But the MCM thingy is a low priority thing now, and besides we must study its API to know how we can implement it.

Right now, the main thing that's delaying the project is rigging and setting up the SVN thingy, so me and Smurf can start to work more independently. So until that happens, we won't be able to provide a more stable version of the mod (and since we decided to change the mods name, I'm also renaming every form, every variable, every script, to have SOS as a prefix instead of MaleGenitals)

@Kastanic: that is one of the bugs I introduced on v1.70A... (v1.69.004A was pretty stable/bug free) It was not intentional ofc, I'm just not able to correct it ATM, because I have other priorities.

@htimreimer: right now, any compatibility issues are the least of my concerns, because first we have to have a working mod on it's own. After that, and as long as we are provided with the script source code of the mods, we will try our best to make it compatible with all the male/sex mods out there (well, within reason ofc, there are things, that just won't be able to work) =)

I can provide, as a quick fix a link to the previous version, if you guys want to, its just a matter of replacing the scripts and the ESP from v1.70A to v1.69.004A.

Thank you all for your feedback

DarkZephyr

• Sword Swallower
  • LGBT
  • Popular
  • Elder God
« Reply #76 on: January 18, 2013, 10:09:35 AM »

this mod is not compatible with animated prostitution and adult show xxx mod's

This is a brand spanking new mod, so give it time.  Vector and Smurf are hard at work!  Its going to be great!  ;D

« Last Edit: January 18, 2013, 10:16:39 AM by DarkZephyr »

Kaworu

• Orator
« Reply #77 on: January 19, 2013, 04:35:31 AM »

Hi,

I'm a newbie here though somebody may always know me.

So, now I'm testing reversibility in case of skyrim's nif file with using NifSkope and Belnder. My testing would be so simple if compatibilities were sure between them. But, as far as I'm testing them, many issues are annoying me. Through many tries and errors, finally I could get a nif file exported from Blender and edited the file on NifSkope in order to be able to be opened by skyrim. Unfortunately, the result was far apart from what I had expected.

My issues are:
A) Final exported file volume for skyrim is half size in comparing with original file's one. Then, some settings may be deleted while file transferring processes.
B) The final exported file's texture can't be shown properly and is actually colored by self-black.
C) The final exported file doesn't appear changes about render and render level.

Could you kind help and teach me where I have made mistakes and how I can solve issues?

I describe my chronology of the testing here.

My object for testing: Make sure performance hit on skyrim when render level is changed.

My testing configuration is as below:
Imported data: malebody_1.nif of imworker
Python: 2.6.6
Blender: 2.49b (the lastest version of Nif Script comaptibility so far)
PyFFI: 2.1.11
NifScripts: 2.5.9

My testing steps:
1) Import an malebody_1.nif of imworker file into NifSkope.
Simplifing testing, I use only malebody_1.nif for testing so far. Pic 1 is a SS where NifSkope has improted the nif file.
Pic 1

2) Tweak above 1) file on NifSkope in order for Blender to load it. Pic 2 is a SS where NifSkope has edited above step 1) file. I've tweaked it as below.
a) Change User version property from 12 to 11.
b) Change User version 2 property from 83 to 34.
c) Select the BSLightingShaderProperty node and right click and select the menu option Block -> Remove Branch.
d) Do above step c) for all the NiTriShape nodes the mesh has. In case of the malebody_1.nif, there are two NiTriShape nodes of pants and MaleUnderwareBody.
Pic 2

3) Import above step 2) file into Blender. Pic 3 is a SS on PyFFI setting. And, Pic 4 is also a SS on Blender after Blender succeeded in importing above step 3) nif file.
Pic 3

Pic 4

4) Change only values of render and render level on Blender. In case of this testing, I've changed both values from 1 to 4 as seeing them in red circle on Pic 5.
Pic 5

5) Export above step 4) blender file from Blender with Fo3 format. Unfortunately, PyFFI can't export skyrim's nif then I must export it with Fo3 format. Pic 6 is a SS on PyFFI.
Pic 6

6) Import above step 5) file into NifSkope.
7) Compare above step 6) file with original 1) file and confirm differences between these 2 files. Its tough work. But, I believe I've done it.
8) If 7) is OK, replace malebody_1.nif with above step 7) file on skyrim.
« Last Edit: January 19, 2013, 04:46:26 AM by Kaworu »

VectorPlexus

• Writer
« Reply #78 on: January 19, 2013, 06:26:21 AM »

hey Kaworu, glad you joined us here aswell =)

Although this is a bit off topic, I will gladly help you though

After you are done in  blender and export the nifs, you must then revert the user versions back to 12 and 83 (which I'm guessing you did, but you still need to correct the shader nodes and dismember partitions.

Have a look at this great tutorial, that Rebel did for us:

http://www.ladymoiraine.com/forum/index.php?topic=6131.0

htimreimer

• Dabbler
« Reply #79 on: January 19, 2013, 06:28:25 AM »

what i said there was more of a warning that this mod is not compatible this those other sex mods anyway  i can't wait to see what you do with this mod

VectorPlexus

• Writer
« Reply #80 on: January 19, 2013, 07:06:28 AM »

what i said there was more of a warning that this mod is not compatible this those other sex mods anyway  i can't wait to see what you do with this mod

And I'm very appreciated that you took your time to report that aswell =)

cheers mate!

:kissykiss:

Kaworu

• Orator
« Reply #81 on: January 19, 2013, 10:43:04 AM »

hey Kaworu, glad you joined us here aswell =)

Although this is a bit off topic, I will gladly help you though

Hi Vector,

Thank you for your advice!
I might wander from the right path unless I met you.

Yanazake

• Wyvern Slayer
  • Orator
  • I want to pass my next vacation on Neverland.
« Reply #82 on: January 20, 2013, 07:36:13 PM »

Well, this is unexpectedly good [as in, way better than anything similar, if there ever WAS anything similar] - And I think I know what male body I'll use now for my custom race.

Anyway, I have a suggestion - why not make the amulet configurable, so it shows a sort of underwear when no armor/clothing is equiped as an option? This way, no males would be obligatory naked when looted, and neither you when stripping out for some reason? I mean at least let the dead have some decency. XD
I hate when i try to be a sincere and helpful person. :( Seems to never work the right way.

VectorPlexus

• Writer
« Reply #83 on: January 20, 2013, 07:53:53 PM »

I mean at least let the dead have some decency. XD

I loled with that sentence   :teehee:

I do intend to MAYBE have a underwear option, but thats not really the main purpose on this, so, i'll leave that to, when I've nothing better to do xP. Right now, I've far more important issues to deal with!

I thought you wanted a less muscular/more feminine body though?

Yanazake

• Wyvern Slayer
  • Orator
« Reply #84 on: January 21, 2013, 05:22:11 AM »

Yep, but I got the "less muscular" version you posted, and if I use the _0 as _1 and modify it to have less muscles, I'll probably reach my end of the problem on the twink side of my mod. Also, it'll be easier to make it compatible with this mod. :3

But yeah, a more important issue: I installed the less bulky body shape, and just for test purposes, I got the bootled dragon seed via Console Menu. One of the sizes, I think it's about the third size from the starting point, the mesh becomes invisible. Well, at least in my game.
I hate when i try to be a sincere and helpful person. :( Seems to never work the right way.

VectorPlexus

• Writer
« Reply #85 on: January 21, 2013, 06:56:41 AM »

Yep, but I got the "less muscular" version you posted, and if I use the _0 as _1 and modify it to have less muscles, I'll probably reach my end of the problem on the twink side of my mod. Also, it'll be easier to make it compatible with this mod. :3

But yeah, a more important issue: I installed the less bulky body shape, and just for test purposes, I got the bootled dragon seed via Console Menu. One of the sizes, I think it's about the third size from the starting point, the mesh becomes invisible. Well, at least in my game.

is it just the third side that goes invisible? or all above third?

Yanazake

• Wyvern Slayer
  • Orator
« Reply #86 on: January 21, 2013, 07:36:46 AM »

I did some more testing, and well, it's the third size only [as in, after two increases from the initial size] for khajiit only. I've just tested on imperial and argonian, and they work fine, but khajiit has this issue [tested on a vanilla save, one of the few I have].

Also, what are the textures used by these models? I've had better males, Favoredsoul meshes installed before, and since there are no textures in the file you provided...

VectorPlexus

• Writer
« Reply #87 on: January 21, 2013, 08:08:55 AM »

I did some more testing, and well, it's the third size only [as in, after two increases from the initial size] for khajiit only. I've just tested on imperial and argonian, and they work fine, but khajiit has this issue [tested on a vanilla save, one of the few I have].

Ok, that info is EXACTLY what I needed to know... duplicating Armor Addons for Khajiit and Argonians was a very tedious and boring task, and I was sure I would do some error while doing it. And I've never cared that much about the beast races, so I never tested it. Thanks for the info.

Also, what are the textures used by these models? I've had better males, Favoredsoul meshes installed before, and since there are no textures in the file you provided...

In the first post, check the install info ;)

(its for FS textures)

Just don't go amok and release a mod that is based on something that is not yet officially released... The mod is pretty much at Alpha Stage xP

PS-the _0 nif is pretty much the FS mesh, aside from some tweaks on the hip and bicep/armpit area and the nipple detail
« Last Edit: January 21, 2013, 08:17:31 AM by VectorPlexus »

sh1ny

• Speaker
« Reply #88 on: January 21, 2013, 10:48:55 AM »

PS-the _0 nif is pretty much the FS mesh, aside from some tweaks on the hip and bicep/armpit area and the nipple detail

...and that monstrous hole below the waist.  :teehee:

VectorPlexus

• Writer
« Reply #89 on: January 21, 2013, 10:54:37 AM »

...and that monstrous hole below the waist.  :teehee:

yeah that too, but I only closed it, because it looked awful seeing a hole while changing te genitals, it was not really neccessary...

smallish update, I did the first refit to the body (only one million more to go... yay... -_-)

sh1ny

• Speaker
« Reply #90 on: January 22, 2013, 12:00:10 AM »

yeah that too, but I only closed it, because it looked awful seeing a hole while changing te genitals, it was not really neccessary...

smallish update, I did the first refit to the body (only one million more to go... yay... -_-)

Looks sweet so far.

IDK how, but your "unreleased" mod is already shows up as "known" plug-in in BOSS. Outstanding success.  :cowboy:  :tops:

wolverinehowlett

• Pen Pal
« Reply #91 on: January 22, 2013, 03:27:00 AM »

[/quote]

Oh so awesome  :ooga:

VectorPlexus

• Writer
« Reply #92 on: January 22, 2013, 06:32:17 AM »

IDK how, but your "unreleased" mod is already shows up as "known" plug-in in BOSS. Outstanding success.  :cowboy:  :tops:

hmmm... I didn't even knew what BOSS was... (I've heard of it but never really knew what it was...). So I googled it. probably it was someone that posted a log, I really dont know =S

Kaworu

• Orator
« Reply #93 on: January 22, 2013, 09:44:16 AM »

http://www.ladymoiraine.com/forum/gallery/32/medium_5388-210113095729.jpeg[/img][/url]

Hi Vector,

Your first clothes you've done is excellent. So, your buffed body needs more armors and clothes to fit him.

VectorPlexus

• Writer
« Reply #94 on: January 22, 2013, 09:54:14 AM »

Hi Vector,

Your first clothes you've done is excellent. So, your buffed body needs more armors and clothes to fit him.

Yes, my plan is to re-fit at least all vanilla armors/clothing... well at least the most common ones. I will also make every effort to make them in a way, that they can be easily adapted to the revealing versions made from Aoki or other modders.

Kaworu

• Orator
« Reply #95 on: January 22, 2013, 10:10:12 AM »

Hi Vector,

Yes, my plan is to re-fit at least all vanilla armors/clothing... well at least the most common ones. I will also make every effort to make them in a way, that they can be easily adapted to the revealing versions made from Aoki or other modders.

Considering your conditions of fitting genitals correctly, Aoki's revealing armors are thought to be best. Furthermore, he's already given us a permission to modify his armors for buffed body type. I also try it. So, I will start to modify one of his revealing armors. Maybe, I can complete the work until it will be humans to Mars.

VectorPlexus

• Writer
« Reply #96 on: January 22, 2013, 10:14:15 AM »

Hi Vector,

Considering your conditions of fitting genitals correctly, Aoki's revealing armors are thought to be best. Furthermore, he's already given us a permission to modify his armors for buffed body type. I also try it. So, I will start to modify one of his revealing armors. Maybe, I can complete the work until it will be humans to Mars.

He did?? o_O you asked him? don't do nothing yet though, I'm still considering about the possibility of yet changing the base mesh. Right now I have more important issues to solve though.

Kaworu

• Orator
« Reply #97 on: January 22, 2013, 08:48:46 PM »

He did?? o_O you asked him? don't do nothing yet though, I'm still considering about the possibility of yet changing the base mesh. Right now I have more important issues to solve though.

Yes, I did. Aoki has given willing consent to my request. But, of course I know well that you'ar tackling current issues so as to have buffed body type improve better and it takes time that you will have finished the work.
My asking for Aoki is just such as insurance and I wanna test his revealing armors to fit your temporary body type. I never mind to rebuild armors after you complete the body type. Because, I enjoy creating processes of armors since I'm a newbie and needs to add to my experience about making mods.
BTW, I'm so happy that you made new thread for lost sheep such as me and posting to the thread will help and encourage some modders who are bewildered by creating a mod and need tips

VectorPlexus

• Writer
« Reply #98 on: January 22, 2013, 09:07:16 PM »

Yes, I did. Aoki has given willing consent to my request. But, of course I know well that you'ar tackling current issues so as to have buffed body type improve better and it takes time that you will have finished the work.
My asking for Aoki is just such as insurance and I wanna test his revealing armors to fit your temporary body type. I never mind to rebuild armors after you complete the body type. Because, I enjoy creating processes of armors since I'm a newbie and needs to add to my experience about making mods.
BTW, I'm so happy that you made new thread for lost sheep such as me and posting to the thread will help and encourage some modders who are bewildered by creating a mod and need tips

Thats nice to hear Kaworu =)

And if either you or anyone would like in helping doing the refits, you are all more than welcome. Not sure if I already mentiioned this previously, but I already figured out how new genital shapes can be easily added from other modders. That way everyone with 3D/Nifskope know-how, can easily add more shapes via plugin modules. Me and Smurf are also planning in building our own genitals that way, in case ppl prefer to use other modules, rather then the ones we will be providing.

Thanks again for the positive feedback  :kissykiss:

Kaworu

• Orator
« Reply #99 on: January 22, 2013, 11:00:37 PM »

Thats nice to hear Kaworu =)

And if either you or anyone would like in helping doing the refits, you are all more than welcome. Not sure if I already mentiioned this previously, but I already figured out how new genital shapes can be easily added from other modders. That way everyone with 3D/Nifskope know-how, can easily add more shapes via plugin modules. Me and Smurf are also planning in building our own genitals that way, in case ppl prefer to use other modules, rather then the ones we will be providing.

Thanks again for the positive feedback  :kissykiss:

Wow! It's just great news.

If using plug-in, it will solve my issue when I use custom races. And, how wonderful users can adjust genital shapes on their own terms.

I wait for news of the genital shapes.
Pages: 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 7 8 9 ... 36   Go Up

* Recent Posts

The Lurker's Lair III by Psychopomp
[Today at 03:49:53 PM]

Oldest DNA ever found sheds light on humans' global trek by Psychopomp
[Today at 03:40:04 PM]

Paintings, a crazy man rambling. by Psychopomp
[Today at 03:35:16 PM]

Skyrim Man Mods (Mods relating to males) NSFW Part 2 by Ixum
[Today at 01:03:24 AM]

[Female Models]Official Sim Angels Photography Thread [Contents Contain Nudity] by simangelsphotography
[October 22, 2014, 09:20:47 PM]

Chobits Men by MissA
[October 22, 2014, 01:47:02 PM]

Dougner's Sims 4 sims! by Dougner
[October 22, 2014, 11:42:20 AM]

[WIP] SAM by Ixum
[October 22, 2014, 10:33:38 AM]

Amra's Flight Adventure by Amra
[October 21, 2014, 06:06:38 PM]

Adam Revisited in Sims 4 by LexaLee
[October 21, 2014, 11:03:07 AM]

Lady Gaga Interview. by LexaLee
[October 21, 2014, 05:43:50 AM]

WCIF, a pose that makes a Sim look as if they're holding a flashlight by Chobits
[October 21, 2014, 02:39:44 AM]

Editing Status Messages in SOS? by killedalive
[October 20, 2014, 10:05:51 AM]

* Who's Online