Hall of Torque
  • October 20, 2014, 08:28:33 PM
  • Welcome, Guest
Advanced search  

News:

The Hall of Torque is an ADULT site!  If you are under 18 years of age, please leave now!
1. Please register here & read all 3 emails.
2. Sims3 Animation Mods are HERE!
3. Amra72 is HERE! Please register to download.  You can register here.
4. JulieJ is here & here!  Please register to download.  You can register here.
5. Get Your Sims4 Penis Here!
"Remember, if you really want to let someone know how you feel, post a reply." -Amra

collapse collapse

* Search

* User Info

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

* Board Stats

• stats Total Members: 5234
  • stats Total Posts: 124096
  • stats Total Topics: 5681
  • stats Total Categories: 8
  • stats Total Boards: 295
  • stats Most Online: 325

* Theme Select

Forum Default

Permanently
Pages: [1] 2 3 4 5 6 ... 19   Go Down

Author Topic: Kicker's interactions for Sims 3 Sex Animations  (Read 508692 times)

Kicker

• Orator
Kicker's interactions for Sims 3 Sex Animations
« on: July 26, 2013, 11:06:41 AM »

Interactions For Whosthewhat's Sex Animations

This mod was created to add interactions for Whosthewhat's sex animations(IMO the highest quality animations currently available). The mod itself doesn't contain any animations, so you will need to install both mods for this one to work. The mod was made to work with animations from version 7.

This mod has been tested with version 1.63(all EPs up to and including Island Paradise).

Teen Woohoo is not supported, but can be enabled through mod settings.

If anyone wants to have a look at the code, just give me a shout and I'll send you a copy. But I've never been very good at documenting code, so don't expect to much "userfriendliness".

While I don't mind people coming with suggestions/requests. Here are some of the things not to request. Either because I have already decided not to include it, or because it's already a planed feature. I won't be answering requests for any of the following:
  • Adding Children - No!
  • Adding Animals - I won't be making anything involving animals.
  • Adding Rape - I won't be making rape interaction. I may however add bondage animations, if they become available.
  • Adding New Animations - I don't make animations. But, if you or someone you know make animations. Feel free to contact me for information on how to make them compatible. Once they are compatible with my mod, I can create an addon for them(like with Ghoct's animations).
  • Adding Animations from AfterDuskSims - I have already been in contact with DDS, and he said he would make the necessary changes. This could take some time however. When it's done, I'll make an addon for these animations as well.
  • Adding sim reactions - This is already a planed feature. It will be added when/if I figure out how to add them.
  • Adding Pregnancy - This is already a planed feature. But it is currently low priority, as I have other features I want to implement first.
  • Fixing anything listed under "Issues in current version" - These are things I either want to fix, or don't know how to fix at this time.

Want to help translate this mod? Please go to this thread: http://www.ladymoiraine.com/forum/index.php?topic=7095.0

Features:
  • Autonomy.
  • Sims can "WooHoo" with themselves.
  • Sims can WooHoo with a partner.
  • Sims can WooHoo with multiple partners!
  • Ability to change position, speed and top/bottom during WooHoo.
  • Relationship checks/gain/decay.
  • Moodlets.
  • Wish fulfillment.
  • Motive checks/gain/decay.
  • Adjustable settings.
  • Can be used with any combination of sexes. Some animations might not look right for females without some kind of strap-on.

Mission positions?
Please go to "Position Lists" in the mod settings menu

If you see a list with the appropriate name, the list has been activated in the mod. If the number behind it shows zero, the appropriate addon file is missing or corrupt.

If you don't see the list, just click "Add new position list". You can then type inn the appropriate name. You should be able to select the imported positions immediately  when WooHooing.

The list name for Who's positions is "WTWanimations". For other list names, please see the appropriate addons.

Animation XML lists
This is something I put together to make adding new animations possible without knowing any C#. Now, anyone with basic modding knowledge should be able to put together mods for importing animations into the mod. For examples of these lists, please see Ghoct and afterdusk addons, or the main WTWanimations file included with the mod. The "list name" is the string used to generate the instance hash for the XML file.

Addons:

Translators:
  • Russian: vladok
  • French: DarDev
  • Italian: fantomas
  • Spanish(Spain): argos93
  • German: Ghoct & PikAs2
  • Polish: SimBuscus

Install:

Use:
  • BACKUP YOUR SAVES!
  • All interactions are found under "Animated WooHoo..." in the pie menu.
  • Single sim WooHoo on floor: Go to the desired location. Have the sim click him/herself.
  • 2 Sims WooHoo on floor: Move active sim to the desired location. Click the target sim with the active sim. Active sim will bring the target to the location.
  • WooHoo on object: Access the pie menu on any supported object.
  • Settings: Access the mod settings through the active sim's pie menu. To access the mod settings after they have been hidden, open the console and enter "testingcheatsenabled on".
  • Invite more sims to join: Start interaction on any object or floor supporting more than the current amount of sims. Click the new sim while any of the WooHooing sims are selected.
  • Change position or top/bottom: Click any of the WooHooing sims, while any of the WooHooing sims are selected.

WooHooable Objects:
  • Single beds, Double beds, Bunk beds, Altars
  • Dining chairs, Living Chairs, Lounge chairs, Brain Enhancing Machine
  • 3 and 2 seated couches
  • Hot tubs. Showers, Shower-tubs, Toilets
  • Dining Tables, Desks
  • Massage Tables. Sauna
  • Windows

Threeway Locations:
  • Floor
  • Single beds, Double beds, Bunk beds, Altars
  • 3 and 2 seated couches
  • Dining Tables, Desks
  • Sauna

Issues in current version:
  • Autonomy works, but still has a few issues.
  • No relationship checks for third sim joining WooHoo.
  • Service NPCs not supported and can cause errors.
  • Interactions don't appear on bunkbeds until the game has been reloaded.
  • Other sims can use objects while they are being used for WooHoo.
  • Increasing game speed and/or lag can cause animations to unsync.
  • Bad things start happening if the initiating sim stops, then starts a new woohoo session before the previous one ends.
  • Sometimes sims don't move out of the object and get dressed after WooHoo.

Change Log:
01.04.2014 - v2.00
  • Improved randomness in random selections.
  • Added function to resync animations each loop.
  • Positions are now imported through XML data, instead of being hardcoded.
  • Added ability to import custom animation XMLs through "settings/animation lists".
  • Changed position selection & settings to list menu.
  • Removed around 100 interactions from sim pie menu. This should limit the menu lag some people started noticing.
  • Starting position is now random.
  • Added preferred start position type to mod settings(mast, oral, fuck).
  • Sims can now be joined when engaged in "Solo WooHoo".
  • When sims join/exit WooHoo, they will automatically switch to a compatible position.
  • Added options to set motive effect strength.
  • Motive changes are now gradual. This should fix problems with auto WooHoo not ending when sims go out of sync.
  • Added penis mod text to the main STBL file.
  • Added ability to WooHoo on left, right and center of double beds.
  • Added ability to WooHoo in different HotTub seats.
  • Added alert when autonomous WooHoo is started. This can be sett in settings menu.
  • Fixed spanish translation hashcodes.

01.05.2014 - v2.01
  • Added support for WooHoo on counters & coffee tables.
  • Added support for Solo WooHoo on desks, tables, counters & coffee tables.
  • Updated Russian translation by vladok.

01.08.2014 - v2.02
  • Minor tweak to animation name validation.

01.10.2014 - v2.03
  • Updated Polish translation by SimBuscus.

01.20.2014 - v2.04
  • Updated French translation by DarDev.

02.13.2014 - v2.05
  • German translation updated by PikAs2.
  • Updated Polish translation by SimBuscus.

Penis and Ghoct addons need to be updated when using v2 of animated WooHoo!

Make sure you manually remove Animated_Woohoo_AnimationPack_Ghoct.package when updating ghocts anim addon!
« Last Edit: March 31, 2014, 04:47:48 AM by Kicker »

Derotis

• Fallen Seraphim
  • Administrator
  • Popular
Re: Kicker's interactions for Sims 3 Sex Animations
« Reply #1 on: July 26, 2013, 04:02:01 PM »

Welcome Kicker...
And fantastic that you were able to expand on the works of others to create this.
See, this is the point of a community.  :danceman:

Going back and forth tween Simming phases... so dont know when I will get a chance to try this out, but Im sure others here will... and will be posting with their feedback on it. ^.^
♂+♂=♥

'Why settle for a measly country, when I can put the entire world under my control."

whosthewhat

• AniW
  • Speaker
« Reply #2 on: July 27, 2013, 01:07:31 AM »

Whoa! I managed to try this out a little bit today, but I have a lot of mods running in my game, so I don't think I can give very accurate feedback. From what I've seen, though, you've done a great job!

The only things I've noticed are the long-ish delays between switching speed/position (I figure that's due to the long length of the looping animations I made) and a script error here and there that will reset the sims - but like I've said, I run a lot of mods, so it's not exactly accurate feedback.

But I digress. You did an amazing job and I'm so happy you thought my animations were worth the effort of modding into the game. Warm and fuzzy feelings abound! If there's anything I can do in future (or to edit current) animations that will help you out, let me know and I'll be glad work it out as best I can. I still can't mod worth a damn, so my help's still pretty much limited to the animations.

Again. Amazing job and thank you for the work you put into this!

Derotis

• Fallen Seraphim
  • Administrator
  • Popular
« Reply #3 on: July 28, 2013, 03:10:47 PM »

Gave it a trial run today.
Sims end up standing around naked in the middle of the bed... not doing anything.

Probably just a mod conflict.... or my lack of an attention span. Oh well. Back to CAS for me. ~scurries off~
♂+♂=♥

'Why settle for a measly country, when I can put the entire world under my control."

Kicker

• Orator
« Reply #4 on: July 28, 2013, 05:01:08 PM »

Hi guys, thanks for the feedback!

Derotis. Have you installed both this mod and Who's animations? If yes, could you please confirm that the animations work with the animation player? I don't think this problem should be caused by any conflicts. It sound more like the animations can't be found. But I could be wrong.

And Who, Your right about the mod being a little wonky.

The long delays are mainly due to how the script plays the animations. Basically, it checks witch animation should be played next every time the previous one is finished. Being new to both Sims 3 scripting and C#, I decided to stick to pure C# without jazz, at least until I get more familiar with the game engine. I don't know if using jazz would solve this problem, but I might look into into it eventually.

As for the sims resetting. I assume your talking about them teleporting to the edge of the map(correct me if I'm wrong). I believe this problem is related to using the interactions on targets already engaged in other interactions. I've made a check for this at the beginning of the interactions, hopefully this should fix the problem. I'm  testing these changes now.

I don't think you can do much to make my job easier. As long as you don't make any major changes to animation naming or slot alignment it should be just fine.

And many thanks for creating these animations Who! I know how much time goes into creating detailed animations.
« Last Edit: July 28, 2013, 05:06:07 PM by Kicker »

Derotis

• Fallen Seraphim
  • Administrator
  • Popular
« Reply #5 on: July 28, 2013, 05:26:16 PM »

Derotis. Have you installed both this mod and Who's animations? If yes, could you please confirm that the animations work with the animation player? I don't think this problem should be caused by any conflicts. It sound more like the animations can't be found. But I could be wrong.
:facepalm:
I completely forgot that I had taken the animator and all subsequent animations out of my game when I got IP... and havent put them back in yet.

Next time I fire up the game (currently doing photo shooting) I will put them back and give it a whirl again.
♂+♂=♥

Derotis

• Fallen Seraphim
  • Administrator
  • Popular
« Reply #6 on: July 28, 2013, 10:54:55 PM »

Doubling posting... but what ever.

:happydance:~runs around gleefully~ :amok:

Put the animation thingies back in and it works like  a dream.
I cant say that I notice any delay in changes like Who mentioned... but that might be my play style. Im use to pausing before I enact any changes... so... yea.
K, off to watch my simmies be naughty.  :biggrin:

Edit:
K, found an issue.
The 'standing oral' in the shower causes the blower to bleed out of shower stalls. And judging by angle... possibly the shower/tub as well.
Masterbation one does it as well.
Course, could be used for ones without walls I guess....
« Last Edit: July 28, 2013, 11:06:52 PM by Derotis »
♂+♂=♥

Kicker

• Orator
« Reply #7 on: July 29, 2013, 02:39:53 AM »

Glad you're enjoying it!

I'm aware of the issues with placing these anims in the shower. But since I didn't have anywhere else to use them at the time, I decided to leave them in.

In the update I'm working on now I'll replace these with the standing oral/mast anims. These seem to fit a little bit better. Still not perfect, but It'll do as a placeholder until we have dedicated shower animations.

imdvine

• Sim-patico
  • Pen Pal
« Reply #8 on: July 29, 2013, 08:22:35 AM »

Great addition to the game Kicker.  I guess it's time to put the animations back.  I also forgot to put them back after installing IP.  I love Whosthewhat's animations and this will make them so much easier to use
« Last Edit: July 29, 2013, 08:24:14 AM by imdvine »
Never run from anything immortal,  It just draws their attention.

Kicker

• Orator
« Reply #9 on: July 29, 2013, 08:30:41 AM »

Thanks for the feedback Imdvine. These things happen to the best of us.

BTW. Update time!

rydercooter

• Lurker
« Reply #10 on: July 29, 2013, 11:53:18 AM »

Thank you so much for your work, I stopped playing sims for a while now I have a reason to start again. It works perfectly in my game not having one problem at all. Thank you again, and can't wait to see what the future has in store for my sims :)

Kicker

• Orator
« Reply #11 on: July 29, 2013, 12:56:20 PM »

It's my pleasure Ryder. But I only spent a few weeks scripting this mod, while Who has spent almost a year making these animations. Without him it wouldn't be anywhere near as good, if it had existed at all.

and can't wait to see what the future has in store for my sims :)

Do your sims like striptease?
http://www.ladymoiraine.com/forum/index.php?action=downloads;sa=view;down=499

rydercooter

• Lurker
« Reply #12 on: July 29, 2013, 09:51:51 PM »

I give my thanks to Who also for the stunning animations, and they will love to pole dance now, the game just get better and better haha

Miekael

• Lurker
« Reply #13 on: July 29, 2013, 10:12:11 PM »

Thanks for the great work and making my sims so happy!    :woohoo: :bthanks: :bowdown: Hopefully I can give you more helpful feedback in the future, but as of now all I can say is it's awesome! You and Who rock!  :hattip:

DUGHADCHI

• Lurker
« Reply #14 on: August 02, 2013, 12:35:56 PM »

;D xcellent work!!! Thanks

Derotis

• Fallen Seraphim
  • Administrator
  • Popular
« Reply #15 on: August 02, 2013, 01:55:39 PM »

K, so been playing around with these some more... and noticed a few other thingies...

The animations/interactions are available for teens. While thats not a problem... they do tend to sink into the floor a little bit when doing some of the floor ones.
Probably more of an issue with the actual models than the animations or this mod... but thought I would mention it.

On one of the, I think standing, oral ones... and I believe the standing self masterbation... the sims legs 'flex' forward with their hand.
I cant recall if Who's animations did that as well or not. Again, just mentioning it.

On one of the solo options, want to say floor..., there is an 'oral' option that appears. Sim lays back like if they were receiving the BJ, but as there is no other sim they just kind of lay there.

Outside of those 'issues', just a few amusing things I noticed:
it throws an error and resets the sims if you try to woohoo with the pizza guy. But university mascot is totally fair game. xD
might be because i have Twallan's woohooer mod... but I didn't notice any relationship check, but there must be. I got my DeWinter twins to hook up with a third... and their moodlets were so appropriate, it was hilarious. xD
♂+♂=♥

whosthewhat

• AniW
  • Speaker
« Reply #16 on: August 02, 2013, 09:59:01 PM »

Hey Dero! Just hoping to add some insight on some of this stuff.

1. With the teen animations, I believe they use the same animations that the adults use. They're just off center, as you've said. I haven't really focused on animating teens, and I would have to edit every animation to make them compatible -- which just isn't something I've gotten to yet.

2. Regarding the 'flexing' going on in the legs with those animations -- it was intentional. Well, at least I hope so. I made their pelvis area move, while keeping their legs as still as possible with my little skill in animating, as that's the only way for me to make the penis move in any way. Otherwise there's just no movement under the belt and it seemed bland when I had done that in my earlier animations. However, the legs themselves should not be moving -- and I couldn't see anything other than the pelvis area moving when I checked.
 - Although, the feet may move a bit. I can't seem to get the jerks to hold still.

3. I can back this up -- have the same option for oral that winds up in a solo wang-swing while laying back.

Thanks again for all the goodies, Kicker! Going to have to try out the strip pole too!

Kicker

• Orator
« Reply #17 on: August 02, 2013, 10:36:31 PM »

Hi all, Time for another update!

Thanks for the feedback Dero and Who! I haven't had time to test any NPCs yet. Still trying to make normal sims completely "safe" to use. If I manage to iron out most of the bugs, I'll start looking into ways to enable NPCs in the mod.

As for teen woohoo. The sim distance from the aligned slot scales with sim size. Since teens are smaller they will be closer to the ground if the root bone is above the slot they are aligned to. As Who said, with the current tools available it would require having separate animations for teens. The stock animations lock body parts in place to circumvent some of the size issues. But as far as I know, nobody has been able to create animations that do this yet. Since I hate limitations in games, I decided not to hard code teen woohoo out. In the new version I've added settings to turn it on/off instead(these are off by default). I'll also specify that teen woohoo is not supported in the description.

The floor solo oral option(a_floor_blowjob_01) was mistakenly flagged for 1-2 sims instead of 2-2. This is fixed in the new version. Hopefully these kind of bugs will easier to pick up on now, as I have created scripts that generate most of the code from arrays. That's over 5000 lines of code I no longer have to check and edit manually.

As for the legs flexing, this only looks weird for teens(I guess the effect is somehow magnified).

Relationship checks are coming in this version. I mostly tried making it as close to the untuned base game checks as possible. Once I've sorted most of the issues with the mod and included all the features I want. I'll try to make a separate version that calls Twallan's woohooer functions for checks/effects. This should make it use woohooer options, and make it compatible with Kama Simtra.
« Last Edit: August 02, 2013, 10:48:43 PM by Kicker »

dela.k

• Lurker
« Reply #18 on: August 03, 2013, 06:19:23 AM »

How to download?

LadyM

• Mayhem Monarch
  • Administrator
  • Popular
  • I'm not wearing trainers, not to mention knickers!
    • Celeste Games
I AM HAPPY!!
Playing for Change: Peace Through Music!

Imdvine: Just a word on our friend LadyM. She is mistress of mirth and mayhem
Though you'd fancy she were ~ Not a him but a her ~ You will find she is more of a them!

<a href="https://www.youtube.com/v/EcOZmtbLRP0" target="_blank" class="new_win">https://www.youtube.com/v/EcOZmtbLRP0</a>

Derotis

• Fallen Seraphim
  • Administrator
  • Popular
« Reply #20 on: August 03, 2013, 09:50:30 PM »

I figured the issues were as such... but it never hurts to be safer than sorry. xD

Relationship checks are coming in this version. I mostly tried making it as close to the untuned base game checks as possible. Once I've sorted most of the issues with the mod and included all the features I want. I'll try to make a separate version that calls Twallan's woohooer functions for checks/effects. This should make it use woohooer options, and make it compatible with Kama Simtra.

NOOOO!!!!!
I like having my crazy sim families bonkin eachother. xD
Same with the teen bonkin.

But if it pulls on woohooer... i guess it wont be too bad. As I can always set that to my likings. xD
And sides, mostly only use it for the 'special' sims anyway. Normal gameplay ones play by the rules.... mostly.  :angel2:
♂+♂=♥

Kheryan

• Orator
« Reply #21 on: August 04, 2013, 06:59:10 AM »

This is compatible with these animations : http://afterdusksims.blogspot.fr/p/adult-animations-18.html ?

SimJacob

• Lurker
« Reply #22 on: August 04, 2013, 10:27:34 AM »

Hi great mod.  I'm loving it.  You have some hot animations. :applaud:

I have to agree with Derotis though... I really don't want relationship checks added.  I love the freedom we have now where we can just have sex with whoever we want whenever we want and just get into all of these great animations without a bunch of relationship affects and the sim relationship cleanup that come from jealous sims.  Any chance you could maybe have two versions of this available?

Kicker

• Orator
« Reply #23 on: August 04, 2013, 11:07:50 AM »

Sorry Kheryan, this mod only works with Who's animations.

And don't worry guys. All the checks/effects in the mod can be disabled through the mod settings.

Derotis

• Fallen Seraphim
  • Administrator
  • Popular
« Reply #24 on: August 04, 2013, 11:16:26 AM »

Sorry Kheryan, this mod only works with Who's animations.

And don't worry guys. All the checks/effects in the mod can be disabled through the mod settings.
:kissy:
♂+♂=♥

Pages: [1] 2 3 4 5 6 ... 19   Go Up

* Recent Posts

Adam Revisited in Sims 4 by Wicked Diva
[Today at 05:50:38 PM]

Chobits Men by Derotis
[Today at 05:23:42 PM]

WCIF, a pose that makes a Sim look as if they're holding a flashlight by Wicked Diva
[Today at 03:56:22 PM]

Paintings, a crazy man rambling. by Dipo
[Today at 11:44:23 AM]

Editing Status Messages in SOS? by killedalive
[Today at 10:05:51 AM]

The Lurker's Lair III by Dipo
[Today at 08:20:30 AM]

Amra's Flight Adventure by LexaLee
[Today at 06:34:31 AM]

Screenshot help! by Derotis
[October 19, 2014, 07:00:47 PM]

Risen 3 - War against the Shadows by Wotan