Hall of Torque
  • December 21, 2014, 05:00:36 AM
  • Welcome, Guest
Advanced search  

News:

The Hall of Torque is an ADULT site!  If you are under 18 years of age, please leave now!
1. Please register here & read all 3 emails.
2. Sims3 Animation Mods are HERE!
3. Amra72 is HERE! Please register to download.  You can register here.
4. JulieJ is here & here!  Please register to download.  You can register here.
5. Get Your Sims4 Penis Here!
"Remember, if you really want to let someone know how you feel, post a reply." -Amra

collapse collapse

* Search

* User Info

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

* Board Stats

• stats Total Members: 6308
  • stats Total Posts: 126194
  • stats Total Topics: 5799
  • stats Total Categories: 8
  • stats Total Boards: 298
  • stats Most Online: 325

* Theme Select

Forum Default

Permanently
Pages: 1 ... 10 11 12 13 14 [15] 16 17 18 19   Go Down

Author Topic: Kicker's interactions for Sims 3 Sex Animations  (Read 592813 times)

SaturnCeleste

• My life well yes it's great-like I live on a slice of special cake!
  • Celeste Games
  • Published
  • I've been around the world in eighty brews
    • Celeste Games
Re: Kicker's interactions for Sims 3 Sex Animations
« Reply #350 on: November 12, 2013, 03:04:15 PM »

Try turning off your anti-virus and anything else running in the background.  What mod did you remove and what is persisting?  The jerkiness? What else do you do  in game that you notice the jerking?
I am really LadyM!
Now this steampunk gal has a new man, he's Professor Elemental the chap-hop ham
He talks of steam and valves and lots of teas, of rivals and adventures and wooly monkeys
But funniest of all is his servant the orangutan!

<a href="https://www.youtube.com/v/Qg88CknV1zY" target="_blank" class="new_win">https://www.youtube.com/v/Qg88CknV1zY</a>

emile20

« Reply #351 on: November 12, 2013, 03:34:59 PM »

The jerkiness persists and I just have my browser open most times, I play in windowed mode. The jerkiness happens just when I load up the game for about 10 real life minutes then it seems to settle down. The delay time when clicking sims has gone back to normal so I can't really say what causes the issue. And I installed Animated Woohoo, Custom Woohoo Moodlets, Cmar Penis Control and Animation addon(Ghoct). I also found the exotic pole dance interaction from this forum and but I removed that as well it is really cool but I'm not sure which causes the jerkiness. I like the standalone Woohoo Moodlet but I left that in the game and the jerkiness was still there so I really don't know and took all of them out.  :/ Sorry if this post is a bit confusing, thank you!

Mina18

« Reply #352 on: November 13, 2013, 09:04:59 PM »

@emile20 Same with my game I took it out of my game and it still pauses,I don't know exactly what it did but I'm guessing it has something to do with the latest patch

SaturnCeleste

• Celeste Games
  • Published
    • Celeste Games
« Reply #353 on: November 14, 2013, 05:41:07 AM »

To test this problem, please remove all your mods and run the game. See if there is any jerkiness.  If there isn't then add only the animated woohoo mods and run the game again.  If there is jerkiness you'll know it's mod related, if there isn't you'll know it's somewhere else in your other mods. 
I am really LadyM!
He talks of steam and valves and lots of teas, of rivals and adventures and wooly monkeys

<a href="https://www.youtube.com/v/Qg88CknV1zY" target="_blank" class="new_win">https://www.youtube.com/v/Qg88CknV1zY</a>

London

« Reply #354 on: November 17, 2013, 11:02:15 AM »

Hello I just like to say thank you to Kicker for creating this mod and to Who for all the animations. I have been reading so many good comments I wanted to try it for myself. Such a pity I can not make it run. I have followed all the useful suggestions in the earlier posts but nothing seems to help solve my issues. I am wondering now if I need some expansion pack. I have the base game not deluxe or any special edition,  ambitions, diesel stuff, late night, university and the into the future. My game is patched to 163 thanks to Origin. The only mods I have installed are the two needed and I have looked and looked but no where can I find the pie options for the new woohoo.

SaturnCeleste

• Celeste Games
  • Published
    • Celeste Games
« Reply #355 on: November 17, 2013, 02:36:42 PM »

Hi London!  Welcome to the Hall of Torque!  Make sure you have Who's animations loaded.  If you do then when you're in game, you click your sim and you'll see Animated Woohoo Settings.  Set up how you want it then you can select a sim or a location if you're with a sim.  So just experiment and make sure to look for Animated WooHoo on the pie menu.
I am really LadyM!

Kicker

« Reply #356 on: November 17, 2013, 03:20:25 PM »

I had success taking it out of my game the problem was taking it out at the same time I was taking out the animations and that's what was making my game crash. my game has gotten a little faster less pauses and it's playable. I would love to try this further down the road but get some expansion packs and a freshly installed game

Glad it worked out for you. Could I ask which mod you had to remove first for it to work? Might help me with troubleshooting down the road.

Also. Is the game still slow if you start a new neighborhood? If this is the case after the mods are removed, something else is causing the issues.

I'm still using an older version of this mod, because I haven't figured out what in my game/mods/settings was causing issues(I was getting duration issues) with this newest version (and haven't had time to try and figure it out)

The duration issue is caused by the sims being animated out of sync. Animations going out of sync has become much more of a problem after autonomy was added. I'm looking into ways to fix this, but it looks like I'll need to dig deeper into how statemachines are created from JAZZ imports to accomplish this. It's safe to use as is however, when sims get low motives buffs they still stop the interactions.

Kicker
I asked how long ago a new function "Watch sex show." for other sims
/When Sims have sex (or dancing at the pole) - the other sims get option "watch the show."/
For "Interactions for Sims 3 Sex Animations" and "Sim Poledancers!" mod
Just a reminder :)

Unfortunately, I'm not even close to looking at this yet.

Kicker
Another idea :)
Sometimes a player wants to other sims (not controlled by player) have sex.
Example: neighbors. Controlled by player sim came to visit. The player commands the neighbors sims have sex.
It's hard to do?

With my current skills, this would be way to much work. But who knows what might happen in the future. I might find some new functions that makes this much easier.

Hi installed this mod a few days ago and I love all the new animations and features it brought to my game but now there is a significant delay when I click my sims and also the camera is quite jerky when trying to pan around sims. I removed the mod and the problem still persists. Has anyone had this problem that can help me? I am fully updated and patched to 1.63 and I really do enjoy having this mod in my game just I'm not quite sure why this is happening  :-X

I've only noticed a few ms delay on sim menus caused by the mod, but I'm already looking into improving this for the next big update.

Are the problems still present if you start a new neighborhood without the mods installed? If so, then something else is causing these issues.

The jerkiness persists and I just have my browser open most times, I play in windowed mode. The jerkiness happens just when I load up the game for about 10 real life minutes then it seems to settle down. The delay time when clicking sims has gone back to normal so I can't really say what causes the issue. And I installed Animated Woohoo, Custom Woohoo Moodlets, Cmar Penis Control and Animation addon(Ghoct). I also found the exotic pole dance interaction from this forum and but I removed that as well it is really cool but I'm not sure which causes the jerkiness. I like the standalone Woohoo Moodlet but I left that in the game and the jerkiness was still there so I really don't know and took all of them out.  :/ Sorry if this post is a bit confusing, thank you!

If the WooHoo moodlet mod is causing issues something is very wrong. The code for this mod is extremely simple, and shouldn't cause any problems at all.

Hello I just like to say thank you to Kicker for creating this mod and to Who for all the animations. I have been reading so many good comments I wanted to try it for myself. Such a pity I can not make it run. I have followed all the useful suggestions in the earlier posts but nothing seems to help solve my issues. I am wondering now if I need some expansion pack. I have the base game not deluxe or any special edition,  ambitions, diesel stuff, late night, university and the into the future. My game is patched to 163 thanks to Origin. The only mods I have installed are the two needed and I have looked and looked but no where can I find the pie options for the new woohoo.

The mod shouldn't require anything else if your patched to the latest version. Do you have any other mods working in your game?

If you haven't used mods before, you may want to have a look at this: http://simswiki.info/index.php?title=Game_Help:TS3_CC_Basics&oldid=62245

London

« Reply #357 on: November 17, 2013, 04:43:52 PM »

Hello again thank you for the welcome and the replies. My issue is there is no option for animated woohoo in the pie menu when I click on active sim or any other sim. The only options available are the usual EA ones. I tried testingcheatsenabled on but this doesn't help me either. I have these 2 mods in Mods/Packages... Animated Woohoo 1.18 and Who's WTW Animations 7. Nothing else. For some reason my game isn't recognising the mods and I really don't know why. I have used other mods before without any trouble

Kicker

« Reply #358 on: November 18, 2013, 01:57:36 AM »

Hello again thank you for the welcome and the replies. My issue is there is no option for animated woohoo in the pie menu when I click on active sim or any other sim. The only options available are the usual EA ones. I tried testingcheatsenabled on but this doesn't help me either. I have these 2 mods in Mods/Packages... Animated Woohoo 1.18 and Who's WTW Animations 7. Nothing else. For some reason my game isn't recognising the mods and I really don't know why. I have used other mods before without any trouble

How long ago did you use other mods? Are you still using the old mod framework? If so, it needs to be corrected. You can find instructions on how to do this in the link below. If not, Could you check if you're able to run the animations through the Animation Player?

http://simswiki.info/wiki.php?title=Game_Help:Installing_Sims_3_Package_Files/Old_Way_to_New_Way

London

« Reply #359 on: November 18, 2013, 06:08:33 AM »

Good Morning Thank you so much Kicker unbelievably one word made all the difference to me. Framework! I was using the old way for mods/packages and converted to the new way when the animations player caused me some trouble, three days ago. And I did not download/install the new Framework so of course the mods did not show in the game. So silly so simple. Now everything works fine. Yes finally I have the pie menu option animated woohoo. Hopefully I can transfer the other mods into the new folder and load my saved game. Will try and test everything later. Just wanted to say Thanks!

JhonGreat

« Reply #360 on: November 20, 2013, 08:14:36 PM »

Hey! I noticed a problem (I think) the mod is not showing up in my game idiom :/ is it a known problem? or do I need to do something to change it?
Waiting for more updates with more animations :D I Really love your Mod.

noirblue

« Reply #361 on: November 30, 2013, 11:45:10 PM »

Hi Kicker this is my first time posting, i wanted to say i love all you guys work, i'm patched to 1.63 and the problem i'm having is none of the interactions are working for my male sims anymore, when i click on the animated woohoo only the female sim perform the actions while the male sim stands there smiling and will only move after i reset him

Never-mind
i fixed it, loaded a new town and everything started working fine, only thing i notice now is it takes the male a few seconds to start the action once my female sim has started but other then that everything seems to be running ok..
« Last Edit: December 01, 2013, 02:15:46 AM by noirblue »

Zetan

« Reply #362 on: December 02, 2013, 10:41:56 AM »

First, thanks so much for your mod.  For a while, I was using Graphical XTC, but your ability to add new animations from others makes this one far superior (and with far more potential).

Anyway, I noticed that you have "sim reactions" as a planned feature, but couldn't figure out how to add them.  I was wondering if you've thought of this; is there some way to have the game consider an interaction to be a 'performance,' the way it does with acrobatics, for example?  Then, Sims would walk over to watch naturally (when my guitarist practices, half the household gathers around to watch) and the "Watch" interaction would be added.

Sorry if this doesn't help (I know very little about modding) but I figured it was worth mentioning.  Keep up the good work!

pleazure91

« Reply #363 on: December 06, 2013, 10:56:21 AM »

CAN SOMEONE TELL ME WHERE THE LINK IS FOR THE ANIMATIONS? I'M NEW HERE AND NOT REALLY SURE HOW TO NAVIGATE JUST YET.

SaturnCeleste

• Celeste Games
  • Published
    • Celeste Games
« Reply #364 on: December 06, 2013, 11:12:13 AM »

Here ya go:

This link is the list of animations.  You need that list:
http://www.ladymoiraine.com/forum/index.php?topic=5770.0

And this link is to enable the animated woohoo without using the animation player.
http://www.ladymoiraine.com/forum/index.php?topic=6933.0

Welcome to the Hall of Torque!
I am really LadyM!

pleazure91

« Reply #365 on: December 06, 2013, 11:23:54 AM »

Thank u!!

pleazure91

« Reply #366 on: December 06, 2013, 01:04:25 PM »

still haven't found it  >:(

SaturnCeleste

• Celeste Games
  • Published
    • Celeste Games
« Reply #367 on: December 06, 2013, 01:41:16 PM »

still haven't found it  >:(

Hi!  Please go to the first page/first post of each of those links and you'll see the maroon colored linkies.

If you still can't find it let me know.  ;)
I am really LadyM!

pleazure91

« Reply #368 on: December 06, 2013, 02:32:21 PM »

ok I'm on it thank u

pleazure91

« Reply #369 on: December 06, 2013, 02:43:32 PM »

I FEEL LIKE AN ABSOLUTE RETARD. I DOWNLOADED THESE ANIMATIONS AWHILE AGO BUT I DIDNT HAVE THE ANIMATION PLAYER AND DIDNT KNOW HOW TO USE THEM... THANK U FOR BEING PATIENT WITH ME.

SaturnCeleste

• Celeste Games
  • Published
    • Celeste Games
« Reply #370 on: December 06, 2013, 03:04:29 PM »

You don't need the animation player with Kicker's mod!  That's the beauty of it!
I am really LadyM!

MystykStar

« Reply #371 on: December 07, 2013, 04:36:18 AM »

Anyway, I noticed that you have "sim reactions" as a planned feature, but couldn't figure out how to add them.  I was wondering if you've thought of this; is there some way to have the game consider an interaction to be a 'performance,' the way it does with acrobatics, for example?  Then, Sims would walk over to watch naturally (when my guitarist practices, half the household gathers around to watch) and the "Watch" interaction would be added.
That'd be good. Even though I know it's not available (yet) I still sometimes click on my two Sims, with a non-participant active, and see if there's a Watch option, lol. For now, the other household members just sit on a nearby couch to watch, sometimes even bringing their food with them, lol!
(My main Sim has the Irresistable trait, so wherever he is they have to be, too).

inicial44

« Reply #372 on: December 09, 2013, 12:49:25 AM »

Hi kicker, I just wanted you to know that thanks to your and whosthewhat's animations, I'm able to create a story in adult section on TFM's site where I'm the member. You guys are awesome. Thank you again.

BrCain2013ad

« Reply #373 on: December 10, 2013, 04:22:04 AM »

kicker - yes, i did, new version of yours and ghock's mod.
And the addon that enables Ghoct's mod? You should have at least four package files related to this mod for it to work with Ghoct's mod.
  • Animated_Woohoo.package
  • Animated_Woohoo_AnimationPack_Ghoct.package
  • WTWanimations.package
  • ghoct_SexAnimations.package
Ghoct's animations can be found under "Animated WooHoo.../Change Position.../Ghoct..." on the beds and altars.

I Just tried opening the one of these 4 that I don't have (the last one in the list) with winRAR & it said the file may be damaged. I tried to see if ran anyway & it didn't seem to do anything. Not sure what my error is. Perhaps a conflict with another mod? Please advise. *Gratitude*

Kicker

« Reply #374 on: December 10, 2013, 04:53:25 PM »

Hey! I noticed a problem (I think) the mod is not showing up in my game idiom :/ is it a known problem? or do I need to do something to change it?
Waiting for more updates with more animations :D I Really love your Mod.
What language is your game? Does it have a translator yet?

First, thanks so much for your mod.  For a while, I was using Graphical XTC, but your ability to add new animations from others makes this one far superior (and with far more potential).
Best part is, you can use both mods and get the best of both worlds.

Sorry if this doesn't help (I know very little about modding) but I figured it was worth mentioning.  Keep up the good work!
I know it might sound simple. But to do this I would have to dig trough(and understand) hundreds of lines of code first.

And the addon that enables Ghoct's mod? You should have at least four package files related to this mod for it to work with Ghoct's mod.
  • Animated_Woohoo.package
  • Animated_Woohoo_AnimationPack_Ghoct.package
  • WTWanimations.package
  • ghoct_SexAnimations.package
Ghoct's animations can be found under "Animated WooHoo.../Change Position.../Ghoct..." on the beds and altars.

I Just tried opening the one of these 4 that I don't have (the last one in the list) with winRAR & it said the file may be damaged. I tried to see if ran anyway & it didn't seem to do anything. Not sure what my error is. Perhaps a conflict with another mod? Please advise. *Gratitude*
If you don't see the "Animated WooHoo..." option in the pie menu the mod isn't installed correctly. If something else is wrong, please try to describe your problem in more detail.

The last file on that list isn't a compressed archive, so opening it it winrar will cause errors.
Pages: 1 ... 10 11 12 13 14 [15] 16 17 18 19   Go Up

* Recent Posts

Got Christmas? (avatars) by Amra
[Today at 04:55:37 AM]

Help! by mikmok
[Today at 03:41:49 AM]

SAM Help by sh1ny
[Today at 02:20:40 AM]

Lady Gaga Interview. by chambon
[December 20, 2014, 10:08:32 PM]

In The Christmas Spirit by Prince4Prince
[December 20, 2014, 06:56:59 PM]