university
The HoT no longer hosts Mods or Screenshots. 

Make sure to check your Spam Bin for your activation email!

Accounts will be deleted after 30 days if validation emails are not validated.

Please go to LoversLab for SuperStorm's Sims3 Passion Mod here:
HERE.

Author Topic: Lurker's Lair  (Read 5759 times)

Darkened Angel

• LadyM's Slave Girl
    • View Profile
Re: Lurker's Lair
« Reply #240 on: February 09, 2018, 02:09:30 AM »
Had a rough time with my treatment. Everything went fine, just that it was more draining than usual this time. I had to go back to sleep after getting back home.

* lurk *
Forever bound to serve LadyM, the Dark Goddess of the HoT.

Wotan

• Mythical being
  • Administrator
    • View Profile
« Reply #241 on: February 09, 2018, 11:24:53 AM »
My settlers, companions and myself really messed up my FO4 game. Had to reset Family Planning - means I lost all Babies and pregnancies. But I just had too many of them. I read the mod can handle up to 100.
Now I'd better fiddle with the settings so my frisky settlers and companions don't mess up my game gain. At least the kids stayed, but I think their timers that grow them to adults are messed up now.

*Radical measures lurk*
Nemo sine vitio est.

Darkened Angel

• LadyM's Slave Girl
    • View Profile
« Reply #242 on: February 09, 2018, 02:58:39 PM »
I dunno when I'll actually get to playing the game. As it is, any time I spend on it will be just screwing around to see what works for what and all, without saving anything or making any progress towards anything. Like, I'll need to test various things when I get to certain points, and that'll take time. FO4's settlements are simple to understand but insanely complicated when it comes to the physical setup and planning things out.

I'm at least glad that because there's not a whole lot of overhauling I'd need to it, it means I won't have to worry about starting over. I kept thinking the overhauling would be more complicated than it looks like it will be, and that much work might be no better than starting a new game outright. That's not the case, as it's more just a few involved tweaks and some other minor adjustments for me, but that still means time that I just don't have ATM.

On the plus side, I'm making good progress with stuff on my Switch. I made good use of having it with me yesterday when I had a treatment.

* lurk *

LadyM

• I am Saturn Celeste!
  • Administrator
    • View Profile
    • Saturn Reads Tarot
« Reply #243 on: February 10, 2018, 07:34:37 AM »
My settlers, companions and myself really messed up my FO4 game. Had to reset Family Planning - means I lost all Babies and pregnancies. But I just had too many of them. I read the mod can handle up to 100.
Now I'd better fiddle with the settings so my frisky settlers and companions don't mess up my game gain. At least the kids stayed, but I think their timers that grow them to adults are messed up now.

*Radical measures lurk*
I just turned it on for NPCs can have kids.  I think I'll turn it back off and leave populating the wasteland up to East (my newest girl)  She's had 3 so far and is carrying Gage's twins now.  The first baby was from (human) Hancock, then Danse's twins and now Gage.  I imagine she'll continue to have Gage's babies for awhile. ;)

Darkened Angel

• LadyM's Slave Girl
    • View Profile
« Reply #244 on: February 10, 2018, 08:47:06 AM »
I got sick pretty bad yesterday after I tried to go to bed. Ended up sleeping on and off for over 12 hours. Woke up every few hours with a bad headache. I think it's passed now though. Other than the lingering grogginess, I'm okay.

* lurk *

Wotan

• Mythical being
  • Administrator
    • View Profile
« Reply #245 on: February 10, 2018, 01:58:05 PM »
I've been playing around with the new Civ6 expansion. It adds a new layer to the game with governors, city loyalty and golden/dark ages.
*Playing Poundmaker of the Cree lurk*
Nemo sine vitio est.

Darkened Angel

• LadyM's Slave Girl
    • View Profile
« Reply #246 on: February 10, 2018, 10:31:54 PM »
It's been a really long day for me. I've been busy pretty much ever since I got up. At least it's all done with now.

* lurk *

Wotan

• Mythical being
  • Administrator
    • View Profile
« Reply #247 on: February 14, 2018, 03:31:00 PM »
Stomach aches, feeling a slight fever. Please don't let me come down with the flu.

*Doesn't feel promising lurk*
Nemo sine vitio est.

Darkened Angel

• LadyM's Slave Girl
    • View Profile
« Reply #248 on: February 14, 2018, 09:47:02 PM »
I almost thought I was having a migraine last night, had to lay down for a bit and try to rest. It wasn't a migraine, I was just feeling bad enough in similar ways.

Rough start today too, but more because of technical crap. With all the advances and upgrades, enchancements, overhauls, etc. we still have technological issues that are a pain in the ass for no apparent reason.

* lurk *