The HoT no longer hosts Mods or Screenshots. 

Make sure to check your Spam Bin for your activation email!

Accounts will be deleted after 30 days if validation emails are not validated.

Please go to LoversLab for SuperStorm's Sims3 Passion Mod here:
HERE.

Author Topic: Lurker's Lair  (Read 3553 times)

Darkened Angel

• LadyM's Slave Girl
    • View Profile
Re: Lurker's Lair
« Reply #180 on: January 07, 2018, 01:12:11 AM »
I finally had time to install the FO4 GotY version. I didn't play it yet though. I just loaded it up to make sure the expansion content was working and gave myself a weapon to test out for a minute. At least now it's ready to go whenever I wanna play it though.

* lurk *
Forever bound to serve LadyM, the Dark Goddess of the HoT.

LadyM

• I am Saturn Celeste!
  • Administrator
    • View Profile
    • Saturn Reads Tarot
« Reply #181 on: January 07, 2018, 06:56:06 AM »
I started a new character and am playing through Nuka World now.  You can’t do the world until you’re at least level 30 but I cheat anyway. ;)

Darkened Angel

• LadyM's Slave Girl
    • View Profile
« Reply #182 on: January 07, 2018, 10:23:07 AM »
When I 1st started the game way back, this is what happened.

I immediately turned on tgm.
I made it through the vault and into the wastleland.
I gave myself a shitload of experience to level up big time.
I gave myself a BoS officer suit, heavy combat armor, a ton of caps, and laser guns.

I don't wanna grind for things, so I just gave myself the stuff I wanted right off, so I could just get right into things.

The main thing I'm concerned with right now is whether or not I'm gonna need to do a massive overhaul on my settlements with new stuff.

* lurk *

LadyM

• I am Saturn Celeste!
  • Administrator
    • View Profile
    • Saturn Reads Tarot
« Reply #183 on: January 07, 2018, 02:25:47 PM »
When I 1st started the game way back, this is what happened.

I immediately turned on tgm.
I made it through the vault and into the wastleland.
I gave myself a shitload of experience to level up big time.
I gave myself a BoS officer suit, heavy combat armor, a ton of caps, and laser guns.

I don't wanna grind for things, so I just gave myself the stuff I wanted right off, so I could just get right into things.

The main thing I'm concerned with right now is whether or not I'm gonna need to do a massive overhaul on my settlements with new stuff.

* lurk *
I was surprised that most of the stuff I used before was still available.  I have added a few things and lots of updates but Really not bad.  Of course working with the sex mods is different but I am loving them!  That mod that allowed me to fix Gage’s face is a life saver, we fuck all the time.  You get affinity points to when you do.  I did find out more about the end of NW and I downloaded a few new mods to keep Gage.  I will eventually move to the reproduction mod from LL and try it with him.  I am playing this as 2 games, NW first and then Danse.  No Minutemen until the very end.  My first game I’ll go back to and do the BoS ending then go to Garvey, see how the game likes that!  I know I will have to kill the railroad but I won’t kill Garvey or destroy the Prydwynn.

Darkened Angel

• LadyM's Slave Girl
    • View Profile
« Reply #184 on: January 07, 2018, 09:36:50 PM »
That's how I did my game. BoS side, and afterwards, Minutemen. The Minutemen quests end after you secure their new HQ, because at that point, there's no more storyline if you've already beaten the game.

My issue is, I secured several settlements and setup pretty complicated stuff, and I'm kinda wary of needing to overhaul things because that would take several days just on its own. I'd almost wanna just start over entirely, maybe not even bother with settlements except Sanctuary and use Boston Airport just for a customizable house area, since I'd still go the BoS route. Basically I'd do all the same things as before, just that I wouldn't take any extra settlements.

Either way, I'm looking at a lot of work, either overhauling things or starting over, and that kinda makes me not wanna do it and play other things instead for the time being.

* lurk *

plenty250

• Lounge Lizard
  • Administrator
    • View Profile
« Reply #185 on: January 08, 2018, 11:56:22 AM »
No Minutemen until the very end.
The only way to go if you value your sanity.

Preston get lost mirelurk
Barbarism is the natural state of mankind. Civilization is unnatural. It is a whim of circumstance. And barbarism must always ultimately triumph.

LadyM

• I am Saturn Celeste!
  • Administrator
    • View Profile
    • Saturn Reads Tarot
« Reply #186 on: January 08, 2018, 04:46:47 PM »
No Minutemen until the very end.
The only way to go if you value your sanity.

Preston get lost mirelurk
Or stay a raider! :D

Darkened Angel

• LadyM's Slave Girl
    • View Profile
« Reply #187 on: January 08, 2018, 11:41:56 PM »
When you turn in a quest to Preston but don't wanna have an endless line of his stuff, just run the Hell outta range before he finishes and starts that next bit of dialogue. You won't have it trigger.

* lurk *

LadyM

• I am Saturn Celeste!
  • Administrator
    • View Profile
    • Saturn Reads Tarot
« Reply #188 on: January 09, 2018, 09:30:23 AM »
If you want to play as a raider, don't even go to Concord.  Don't meet Garvey and things will be fine. ;)

plenty250

• Lounge Lizard
  • Administrator
    • View Profile
« Reply #189 on: January 09, 2018, 11:56:56 AM »
First time in FO4 I had to play the main storyline of course, which was the Minutemen. I wasn't counting on those recurring "rescue our village immediately no matter what" quests. Now I'd just completely avoid them. There's plenty of other stuff to do out there after all!

"I don't care that you're busy saving the world as long as you get my cat out of the tree right now" lurk
Barbarism is the natural state of mankind. Civilization is unnatural. It is a whim of circumstance. And barbarism must always ultimately triumph.

Darkened Angel

• LadyM's Slave Girl
    • View Profile
« Reply #190 on: January 10, 2018, 12:23:47 AM »
The fate of the entire world rests with you dealing with this very urgent mission, but do you have time to stop and get me a snowcone on the way?

* lurk *

plenty250

• Lounge Lizard
  • Administrator
    • View Profile
« Reply #191 on: January 11, 2018, 03:30:58 PM »
Hurry to Diamond City! Right after you finish your six-month luxury home building project, of course. Don't forget the turrets!

just nuke the place lurk

Darkened Angel

• LadyM's Slave Girl
    • View Profile
« Reply #192 on: January 11, 2018, 10:50:30 PM »
I liked doing some defense tests with some setups where I'd spawn a bunch of feral ghouls and see all the settlers and defenses gun them down.

I tried other things, but any hostile with guns can mess up the turrets, which sucks. It's also how I found out that height didn't matter beyond the roof of a simple building. It doesn't matter if the turret is just on a raised platform or the 10th floor on a massive tower. The range is the same.

* lurk *

plenty250

• Lounge Lizard
  • Administrator
    • View Profile
« Reply #193 on: January 12, 2018, 03:18:46 PM »
I liked to equip the villagers with better gear all the time, from loot that I brought home. In time, turrets became less important. Just don't give them explosives! Or just recruit faster. :P

"friendly" fire lurk

LadyM

• I am Saturn Celeste!
  • Administrator
    • View Profile
    • Saturn Reads Tarot
« Reply #194 on: January 12, 2018, 10:39:53 PM »
Well, I've ventured out in the Commonwealth as a raider and it's a blast!  I wasn't sure if I could start the main quest with Valentine but I had no trouble in Diamond City.  Porter is always by my side and I should be having our baby soon.  I need to find a good crib!  Problem is I am not sure if I can build the teleporter and do the institute myself.  I'll have to look for mods!