The HoT no longer hosts Mods or Screenshots. 

Make sure to check your Spam Bin for your activation email!

Accounts will be deleted after 30 days if validation emails are not validated.

Please go to LoversLab for SuperStorm's Sims3 Passion Mod here:
HERE.

Author Topic: Ask Your Questions Here  (Read 428 times)

LadyM

• I am Saturn Celeste!
  • Administrator
    • View Profile
    • Saturn Reads Tarot
Ask Your Questions Here
« on: September 03, 2017, 01:17:44 PM »
Please ask your questions on this thread.  I will see them!

DarkZephyr

• Old God
    • View Profile
Re: Ask Your Questions Here
« Reply #1 on: September 04, 2017, 08:49:20 PM »
Hey Sis, what are the best dimensions for avatars?  I seem to suck at guessing them as my avatars get warped to thin or warped to fat.  lol
« Last Edit: September 04, 2017, 08:51:30 PM by DarkZephyr »

DarkZephyr

• Old God
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: September 04, 2017, 08:50:59 PM »
Oh and while I know that screen shots are no longer hosted here, are we able to post images that we host at other sites that are tasteful?  And as for tasteful, can they be like, shirtless guys?  And what are the rules for avatars in that respect?

LadyM

• I am Saturn Celeste!
  • Administrator
    • View Profile
    • Saturn Reads Tarot
« Reply #3 on: September 05, 2017, 11:05:50 AM »
Oh and while I know that screen shots are no longer hosted here, are we able to post images that we host at other sites that are tasteful?  And as for tasteful, can they be like, shirtless guys?  And what are the rules for avatars in that respect?
I'm going to make a for members group soon and you can use the attachment system for that group but try to link offsite best you can, bro.

Jase~

• Simming Addict
  • Esoteric
  • Sosuke Yamazaki is my anime/manga crush!
    • View Profile
    • Jase's Sims
« Reply #4 on: September 05, 2017, 11:47:45 AM »
I've got a question...
What is the ying yang symbol next to our names with the +0/-0 next to it?

You can read it Here or at the Forums or Tumblr.

DarkZephyr

• Old God
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: September 05, 2017, 02:30:51 PM »
I'm going to make a for members group soon and you can use the attachment system for that group but try to link offsite best you can, bro.

Yeah, I don't mind using offsite for images, I still have a membership at the same hosting site I used all the way back when we had those adult sections that we posted naughty pictures in, what were they again?  "Sexy Man Pics" and "Sexy Woman Pics" weren't they?  lol  In fact all of the same images I posted in those threads are still hosted there. 

What about avatar dimensions, Sis?  What is the proper ratio?

plenty250

• Lounge Lizard
  • Administrator
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: September 05, 2017, 04:31:04 PM »
I've got a question...
What is the ying yang symbol next to our names with the +0/-0 next to it?
That's your karma, or likes/dislikes counter.
Barbarism is the natural state of mankind. Civilization is unnatural. It is a whim of circumstance. And barbarism must always ultimately triumph.

LadyM

• I am Saturn Celeste!
  • Administrator
    • View Profile
    • Saturn Reads Tarot
« Reply #7 on: September 05, 2017, 08:07:31 PM »

Yeah, I don't mind using offsite for images, I still have a membership at the same hosting site I used all the way back when we had those adult sections that we posted naughty pictures in, what were they again?  "Sexy Man Pics" and "Sexy Woman Pics" weren't they?  lol  In fact all of the same images I posted in those threads are still hosted there. 

Height is 175 pixels and width is 150 pixels.  Should give you some chest to show off!  :default_evil:

DarkZephyr

• Old God
    • View Profile
« Reply #8 on: September 07, 2017, 01:38:28 AM »

Height is 175 pixels and width is 150 pixels.  Should give you some chest to show off!  :default_evil:

Perfect!  :D

Wotan

• Mythical being
  • Administrator
    • View Profile
« Reply #9 on: September 07, 2017, 12:29:47 PM »
Good thing I popped by. Didn't Think the new site would be up this fast.  :default_clap:
Nemo sine vitio est.

Wotan

• Mythical being
  • Administrator
    • View Profile
« Reply #10 on: September 07, 2017, 02:10:45 PM »
Can you set up a subsection for my storytelling. I've uploaded the first of my screenies to a new image host. Will test the different privacy settings they got and how they work with posting images. Feels good to soon be back with a new Skyrim story. I've played it a Little bit and am a Little ways into the game already.  :default_hugs:
Nemo sine vitio est.

LadyM

• I am Saturn Celeste!
  • Administrator
    • View Profile
    • Saturn Reads Tarot
« Reply #11 on: September 07, 2017, 03:07:42 PM »
I sure will, glad to see you're back, Wotan!!