Make sure to check your Spam Bin for your activation email!

Accounts will be deleted after 30 days if validation emails are not validated.

The HoT no longer hosts Mods or Screenshots.  Please go to LoversLab for SuperStorm's Sims3 Passion Mod here:
HERE.

Author Topic: Plenty Guild Wars 2 Screenshots  (Read 70 times)

plenty250

• Lounge Lizard
  • Administrator
    • View Profile
Plenty Guild Wars 2 Screenshots
« on: September 05, 2017, 05:02:05 PM »
It's been quite a while since I had to post screenshots this way, but I found a free image hosting site that doesn't require a subscription or even registering (Postimage.org) - although I did register in order to keep track of my future screenshot uploads - so here we go. Click on the images to enlarge. Testing...

Guild Wars 2 will soon (22 Sept.) get a new expansion called Path of Fire, this time in the Crystal Desert, and a couple of weeks ago they had a free weekend showing off the demo. I only spent an hour or so in Elona but I got a good impression of it. Have a look!

Arriving in the desert. I created a necromancer for this demo, there was no way to use an existing char.

"Villager"? They call this a village? :default_ahhh:

This expansion introduces mounts. I didn't get around to trying them myself, but the map is vast so you really need them.

The inspiration is clearly ancient Egypt, with a twist.

It does look nice, doesn't it?

I was too busy playing tourist to do any quests. :default_angel2:

The marketplace.

I haven't pre-ordered yet but I'm inclined to, even though I have little time for gaming these days. I'm in this game for the long haul. :default_happy:
Barbarism is the natural state of mankind. Civilization is unnatural. It is a whim of circumstance. And barbarism must always ultimately triumph.

LadyM

• I am Saturn Celeste!
  • Administrator
    • View Profile
    • Saturn Reads Tarot
Re: Plenty Guild Wars 2 Screenshots
« Reply #1 on: September 05, 2017, 08:10:15 PM »
Oh boy!  We gots some Plenty screenies already!  Thank you so much!  :default_tops: