The HoT no longer hosts Mods or Screenshots. 

Make sure to check your Spam Bin for your activation email!

Accounts will be deleted after 30 days if validation emails are not validated.

Please go to LoversLab for SuperStorm's Sims3 Passion Mod here:
HERE.

Author Topic: The Legend of Zelda: Broken Destiny  (Read 187 times)

Darkened Angel

• LadyM's Slave Girl
    • View Profile
Re: The Legend of Zelda: Broken Destiny
« Reply #15 on: December 09, 2017, 09:18:41 AM »
Ch. 15: Chasing Shadows

Anise and the Sheikah began to walk away. " Hold it. " one of the guards said. " What are you carrying under that cloak? You didn't have anything the last time we met. " The old man continued to make himself sound like a shadow creature. " It was shiny and I found it on the ground. I was hoping I could trade it for something back in town. " he said. " Then you wouldn't mind if we made sure it wasn't too valuable for your kind. " the guard said, walking closer to the Sheikah. The guard opened the old man's cloak, seeing the longsword he took from one of the darknuts in their earlier battle. " This isn't something you would just find laying around. This belongs to one of the other knights. " the guard said.

" Stealing from the Dark Lord and his soldiers is a serious offense. Arrest them! " the guard ordered. " I was hoping to avoid a confrontation. " the Sheikah said, no longer disguising his voice. " Let's make this quick. " He grabbed his sword and quickly dispatched one of the guards. " These two are going to be trouble. Sound the alert. " the leader said. One of the guards blew through a horn, and the sound reached far enough to alert half the Dark World. After Anise and the old man dealt with the guards, the old man looked around to see several groups rushing towards them. " We can't fight them all off. Ganon will know where we are. We have to run for it. Quickly, this way. " he said.

The pair started to run from the Plains of Ruin, heading towards an area of land surrounded by mountains. The area they entered contained what looked like a hedge maze. " We can lose them in here. Follow me. " the Sheikah said. Anise followed him as he ran through the maze, stopping at the other side. " Are we going to hide in there? " Anise asked, pointing at the structure in front of them. " No. That's too obvious. I have a better idea. " the old man answered. Changing into an owl, he picked Anise up and carried her over the structure and the mountain behind it, setting her down on the other side. " That should keep them guessing for the time being. " he said after he changed back.

The Sheikah led Anise along the path until they came to a body of water. " This is the Lake of Ill Omen. Fortunately, it's one of the locations that seems to contain a source of dark power. See that ring of stones in the water? You know what to do. " he said. Anise pulled out a crystal and tossed it into the ring of stones. The crystal sunk into the water. After a few moments, the water seemed to change to a more clear color, and a beam of light shot into the sky from it. " Two down, five to go. We should hurry though. I'm pretty sure they saw that. " the old man said. The pair hurried back along the path, circling around part of the mountain.

The Sheikah stopped near the edge of the path, looking across a small river. " Your warping magic might not work so well in the Dark World, but you should be able to cross that gap with it. They'll catch us if we don't cross here. " he said. The old man used his dark magic, giving himself a burst of speed as he ran the short distance to the edge, then jumped across to the other side. " Your turn. " he said to Anise. The girl used her magic, vanishing from where she stood and appearing near the Sheikah. " Alright, good. Now let's see if we can make it back to the village from here. We'll be safest there. " he said. The pair walked along the road near what looked like a ruined garden.

" That's the Ghostly Garden. " the Sheikah said. " There's not much to it, really. I suppose it's someone's idea of making the Dark World look nice. " Anise looked at some of the strange flowers. " I suppose rotten flowers are the best you can do here. " she said. " Perhaps, but we don't have time to look around here. " the old man said. Anise continued to follow him as they made their way along the road. Anise looked to the side and could see a large pyramid. " Isn't that where I entered this world from? " she asked. " Yes. It's at the heart of the realm. I believe the Triforce is inside it, but only Ganon can open it. He's sealed it so that no one else can enter. "

Anise and the old man reached the end of the road. " The village is just over there. " the old man said as he pointed towards a path between two groups of trees. The pair entered the village, blending in with everyone else, and made it to their hideout. " What now? The guards are all over half the realm, looking for us. " Anise said. " There's a forest near here that likely holds another source of dark power. That might be a good place to go while they're looking for us elsewhere. " the Sheikah said. " However, that doesn't mean it will be empty. There might be a few guards patrolling around in case someone gets too close to the source of dark power. "

The pair exited their hideout. They made their way through town, and bumped into one of the people roaming the streets. As they continued on their way, Anise felt around herself and realized the pouch of crystals was missing. " I think whoever that was just stole our crystals. " she said. " Well, don't call him out. He'll just run for it and cause a scene. We can't risk getting attention here. Let's just quietly follow him and wait for a chance to get them back. " the old man said. They turned around and followed the thief from a distance. The thief made his way through town and went into a clearing nearby. He walked up a few steps and entered a building that seemed to have almost been destroyed.

The old man rushed forward, stopping at the side of the door, motioning for Anise to stand on the opposite side. " I'll cause a distraction. When he comes out, hit him from behind. I'll take care of anyone else that might be inside. " he quietly said. Picking up a small rock,the man tossed it at the roof above the door. The thief left the small building to look around at what the noise was. Anise quickly unleashed a blast of her dark fire, knocking him on the ground. The Sheikah pulled out his sword and ran into the building. " Hmm... Nobody else is here. " he said, then returned outside. " What were you hoping to achieve by stealing from us? " the Sheikah asked as the thief started to get up from the ground.

" It wasn't anything personal. I have to resort to stealing. A lot of us have to. The guards barely let us go anywhere to get food, and take away anything they decide is too valuable for us to have. Please, just let me go and I won't bother you again. " the thief said. He held out the pouch of crystals. " Here, you can have it back. Just let me go. " Anise took the pouch from him. " If we let you go, don't steal anymore. We'll find some way to help everyone out. " Anise said. " I can't promise you that. If I get desperate, I can't promise anything. " the thief said back. " But, I will stop for a while. I can hold out for the time being. If you can truly help us all, then I'll wait as long as I can. "
Forever bound to serve LadyM, the Dark Goddess of the HoT.

Darkened Angel

• LadyM's Slave Girl
    • View Profile
« Reply #16 on: December 09, 2017, 09:19:23 AM »
Ch. 16: Skeleton Forest

Anise and the old man made their way back through town and exited it near the edge of a large forest. " Are you sure he won't bother us again? " the girl asked. " Not entirely, but the people in the village aren't truly evil. Most of them were people from our world that became trapped here. Desperation can make a person forgo their morals. " the Sheikah said. " For the time being at least, he won't bother anyone. We should hurry and finish cutting off the sources of dark power that we can. The longer we take, the more they suffer. As well, Ganon will continue to increase his power. " The pair entered the forest. The Sheikah grabbed his sword and led the way.

" In case we run into any guards, we'll need to take them out quickly and quietly. There's only a few paths in and out of this forest. If the soldiers know we're here, we'll be trapped. " the old man said. The pair continued deeper into the forest. Anise looked around at all the rotten and gnarled trees. A few dark creatures roamed around, likely making their homes among the trees. Before long, the Sheikah stopped and pointed towards a guard walking around a nearby path. " I knew it. This confirms there's a source of dark power somewhere in the forest. We need to take him out so he won't alert any others. " he said. " I'll take this one. Keep an eye out for any others nearby. "

The old man quickly made his way around the path, jumping behind a tree to stay out of sight. The bulblin guard paced back and forth along the path. The goblin-like monster patrolled the path in a specific pattern. The Sheikah quickly predicted the instant he would start to turn around, and jumped out from behind the tree. The bulblin started to raise his weapon to strike at the old man, but was quickly knocked down before he could make his attack. The Sheikah jumped towards the bulblin and stabbed his sword into him, dispathcing him before he could call for help. He quickly looked at both ends of the path to see if any others appeared, but found no one else. He returned to Anise.

" These particular guards seem a bit predictable. We can use that to our advantage here. " the Sheikah said as the pair continued through the forest. There was a couple of guards on another path. " Like here. " the old man said. " Let's watch them for a moment and see where the opening is. " Anise and the Sheikah hid behind a tree and watched the guards. The bulblins stayed on opposite ends of the path, passing each other in the middle as they patrolled the area. " You see how their backs are turned to each other once they pass each other? That's our chance. " the Sheikah said. " Get ready. You take the one on the right. I'll get the one on the left. "

The bulblins reached the ends of the path and turned around, walking towards each other again. " Now! " the old man said as soon as they passed each other. Anise and the Sheikah jumped out into the path between the guards. A blast of dark fire from the girl knocked the bulblin she attacked to the ground. Another, charged blast dispatched him. She turned around to see her companion pull his sword out of the other bulblin, having taken him out the same way as before. " Does this remind you of older days? " Anise asked. " A bit. The situation wasn't as dire as this though. " the old man said. " My sword was more finely crafted than this one too, but this one doesn't seem to stain as easily from all the blood. "

" Was that a problem for you? " Anise asked. " Sometimes. " the Sheikah said. " It wasn't enjoyable when I had to kill, but it had to be done. Sometimes it would be messy. " " Did you ever feel anything? " the girl asked. " I didn't have the luxury. I had a duty to perform, and I did it. Simple as that. We should keep moving. " the old man said as he led the way through more of the forest. Before long, they came to another path that ended at what appeared to be a large skull. There was a staircase in the mouth, leading underground. " I guarantee you that's where we need to go. " the Sheikah said. " Let's see how we can deal with these guards. "

A number of bulblins patrolled the clearing in front of the large skull. A moblin guarded the entrance, always facing forward. " We'll need to cause some distractions. Use your dark fire to lure some of them away, and I'll cut them down. " the old man said. The pair stayed hidden behind the trees and watched the guards as they patrolled the area. Anise singled out one of the bulblins and used her dark fire to catch his attention near one of the trees. The guard slowly walked over to see what was going on, and the Sheikah quickly grabbed him, pulling him behind the tree and running him through with his sword. The moblin, not being as sharp as the other monsters, didn't know anything was wrong when the guard didn't return.

Anise and the Sheikah moved to another hidden spot to wait for another bulblin to get far enough from the others. Another use of dark fire caught his attention, leading him into a trap. Once again, the old man grabbed the guard and pulled him behind the tree, dispatching him quickly. As their numbers decreased, the guards became easier to finish off, until only the moblin remained. " We won't be able to get that giant oaf to move like the others. When I give you the signal, come out of hiding. " the Sheikah said, then made his way through the trees to the large skull, climbing up on top of it from behind. He gestured to Anise to make her move.

Anise entered the clearing. The moblin immediately saw her and approached her, holding his spear and shield out, ready to attack. The Sheikah jumped off the large skull, stabbing his sword into the back of the large creature's head as he landed on top of him. The moblin fell to the ground with a thud. " These guys are pretty thick-headed. Fortunately, not thick enough to protect against steel. " he said. The pair went down the staircase in the mouth of the large skull, entering the dungeon below. The dungeon was short, as they went through only a few rooms before reaching a final chamber with a pit below it. " The source of dark power has got to be down there. " the Sheikah said.

The pair jumped down into the pit, entering a room with a giant moth-like creature, which seemed angered by their presence. It began to attack, but the pair made quick work of it with a few dark fire blasts and sword strikes. " Hmm... That was rather easy. " the old man said. " Well, the room itself seems to be the source of dark power. " Anise pulled out a crystal and set it on the floor. It resonated, and the dark aura of the room seemed to fade. " That makes three. Four left. " the Sheikah said. They started to make their way back outside. " You weren't bad with the stealth situation. Your Sheikah heritage really shone through. "

Darkened Angel

• LadyM's Slave Girl
    • View Profile
« Reply #17 on: December 09, 2017, 09:20:13 AM »
Ch. 17: Unbridled Storm

Anise and the Sheikah made their way back to the village. Ganon's minions were harassing the people, rounding up everyone and searching everything. " I think our hideout is no longer safe. " the old man said as the pair hid behind some trees. " We'll need to find a new place to hide. " " We can't just leave the people like this. " Anise said. " Ganon will just send more soldiers, but I suppose seeing someone fighting back will give them hope. So, what do you suggest? " the Sheikah asked. " Cause a big disturbance, show the people that Ganon's minions can be beaten, and let them take the weapons the soldiers had to arm themselves. If they decide to revolt, we can take advantage of the chaos. " Anise said.

The old man thought for a moment. " Turn the Dark World against itself... I like it. You lead, and I will follow. " he said. Anise came out of hiding, yelling towards a group of soldiers to get their attention. The wosu ran towards her, only for them all to be dispatched by her dark fire. A few bulblins and darknuts rushed to the scene. The Sheikah appeared from around a building, making himself sound like one of the villagers. " Ganon's minions aren't that tough if a single girl can beat them. What are we letting them push us around for? " he said loudly, charging towards the bulblins, cutting them down. Anise turned her attention to one of the darknuts and began blasting it with her dark fire.

" He's right! " the old man said, appearing from around another building, sounding like another villager. " Let's take back what's ours! " He ran towards the other darknut, slashing at it with his sword. One of the villagers picked up one of the weapons from a fallen soldier. " These people are right. This is our village! It's time we were the ones in control of it! " he yelled. A few others joined him, and soon the villagers rose up against the soldiers. The village became a battlefield. Soldiers from elsewhere began rushing into town to stop the rebellion, but the villagers held their ground. Once it appeared that the villagers were able to defend themselves, Anise and the Sheikah left.

The pair made their way towards the Plains of Ruin. The old man turned towards a clearing surrounded by trees. " This is the Haunted Grove. " he said. " We don't have much time now. Hopefully the crystals we put in place will be enough to start with. " He led Anise to a stump in the center of the grove. " Meditate here. Embrace the darkness all around you. Try to draw in the dark power of this realm. " He took the pouch of crystals from the girl. " You need to strengthen yourself as much as possible. I'll use the rest of the crystals while you do. The chaos in town should keep the soldiers busy, so you shouldn't have any problems with them here. "

The Sheikah transformed into an owl and flew off. Anise sat down on the stump and began to meditate. She could feel the dark magic all around her. She sensed the fighting in the village. The villagers were keeping Ganon's minions outside the village, putting up defensive barriers and turning the town into a fortress. She sensed the old man, flying around and looking for the sources of dark power. As she embraced the darkness all around her, she felt it flow through her, as if it was trying to take hold of her. She focused on harnessing it, letting her magic flow through her to protect herself from being overwhelmed. As she felt the darkness within her increase in power, she began to see things.

Anise saw the Sacred Realm as it once was, a beautiful paradise in contrast to the Dark World she was now in. She saw the Triforce at the top of the Pyramid of Power, which looked vastly different from the pyramid at the heart of the realm now. She then saw Hyrule, still under attack from Ganon's minions as they appeared from the Dark World, though the kingdom was still able to defend itself and keep them from gaining ground. She saw Ganon in his tower, sitting on his throne and commanding his minions to attack. The darkness around her seemed weaker. Either she was already becoming stronger, or the Sheikah placed more of the crystals somewhere to cut off the sources of dark power.

The girl felt a sudden surge of energy flow throughout her entire being. The powers she was given by the goddesses seemed to command the darkness she embraced to take form, shaping it into a new power. As she drew the darkness around her in, she felt the power grow. Her magic powers seemed to return to full strength, as she was no longer overwhelmed by the darkness. She felt as though the Dark World was no longer there, as the darkness within her became stronger than the dark power flowing throughout the realm. She began to feel as if she entered another world that was touched by the goddesses, as her dark essence was tamed, giving her full command of her powers.

Anise felt at peace in the realm of darkness. The Dark World no longer had a hold on her. She opened her eyes when she heard someone coming towards her. The Sheikah was before her, and the pouch was empty. " That's all of them. " he said. " Are you ready? " Anise stood up and nodded to him. " Good. Now let's... " the old man started, but was cut off by the sound of multiple soldiers rushing towards the Haunted Grove. " It looks like I was followed by every soldier in the realm. " he said. " This will be a hard fight. Think you can handle it? " Anise nodded. " Let's show them what you can do now. " the old man said. The pair began to attack the soldiers that surrounded them.

The Sheikah cut down several wosu and bulblins. A couple of moblins came towards him, but their slower movements made it easy for him to dodge their every attack. Anise blasted a number of soldiers with her dark fire, and found herself able to charge up more powerful blasts without much effort. She was able to dispatch a darknut with just a few charged blasts. The battle continued on, and more of Ganon's minions rushed to the Haunted Grove. A few villagers appeared as well, deciding to take the offensive against the soldiers instead of just defending their village. " It looks like we really made a difference. " the old man said as he saw the villagers. " I just hope it was enough. "

Anise became surrounded, and as the soldiers closed in, she felt her new dark power awaken. Surging with magical energy, she unleashed a blast into the sky. Beams of magic crashed down all over the Haunted Grove, dispatching many soldiers in just a few moments. The storm of dark power she unleashed destroyed enough of Ganon's minions that the villagers gained the upper hand against what remained and pushed them back. Soon, the battle turned in their favor. " It's time. " the Sheikah said. " Now we take the fight to Ganon himself. " The villagers cheered. " And it seems we'll have company along the way. " the old man said. " To Death Mountain! " The villagers joined the pair, and they began fighting their way to the mountain to assault Ganon's tower.

Darkened Angel

• LadyM's Slave Girl
    • View Profile
« Reply #18 on: December 09, 2017, 09:21:44 AM »
Ch. 18: Final Assault

Anise and the Sheikah began to ascend Death Mountain. The villagers followed closely behind, helping to fight off Ganon's minions. A giant bat appeared to fly out of Ganon's tower and into the distance. The pair slowly made their way towards the tower, pushing through the soldiers that seemed to come in a never-ending wave. After cutting down countless knights and other soldiers, they finally reached the top of Death Mountain. " We'll do what we can out here to keep them busy. " a villager said. The pair entered the tower while the villagers stayed outside, keeping Ganon's minions from entering after them. The door leading upstairs was locked. " It looks like we have to go the long way. " the Sheikah said.

The pair went down a staircase to the side, entering the basement. They went through several rooms, fighting a number of soldiers as they did, until they finally found a key. " This looks like our way up. " Anise said. " Let's hope the villagers can hold the soldiers off until we reach Ganon. " the old man said. They went through a few more rooms before coming back to the first floor. The key unlocked the door, and the pair started to ascend the tower. As they went through a few more rooms, Anise looked out a window to the ground below. The villagers were still holding their ground. " They won't last forever. " the Sheikah said. " They'll get worn out from the endless attack eventually. We need to hurry. "

Anise and the Sheikah continued on their way towards Ganon's throne room. They dispatched a number of soldiers along the way, going through several rooms in order to navigate their way through locked doors. " It appears we're having to go through every room of the tower. He really doesn't want us to succeed. " the old man said. " I suppose he didn't count on our friends though. I'm sure this would be a lot harder with those soldiers at our backs as well. " The pair continued to ascend the tower, finally reaching the top floor after cutting down several more of Ganon's minions. " Brace yourself. This is his last line of defense. He's undoubtedly got his best down the hall, ready for us. " the Sheikah said.

Anise led the way, charging up her dark fire as they went. As soon as the pair turned the corner into the hall to the throne room, several darknuts and iron knuckles waited. Anise unleashed a volley of dark fire blasts, making quick work of some of the darknuts before the rest of the knights charged towards them. The old man ran towards them, keeping them focused on him as he kept dodging their attacks. " Use your dark storm. I'll keep them off you while you focus your power. " he said. Anise took a moment to charge up her dark power, unleashing a powerful blast of magical energy that covered the hall, causing beams of magic to crash down onto the knights, destroying them all.

Anise fell to her knees. The Sheikah went to her side. " Try to recover as quickly as you can. " he said. He walked to the window and looked at the ground below. The villagers were losing ground. The endless wave of soldiers finally wore them down. " Our friends aren't going to last much longer. We should have enough time for a final battle before the soldiers get into the tower and reach us. " Anise used her magic to help speed up her recovery. " What about you? " she asked. " I'll be fine. " the old man said. " When we get in there, don't hold anything back. We have to hit Ganon with everything we've got. " He walked back to Anise. " Are you ready? " he asked. Anise nodded. The pair walked towards the large, double doors.

Anise pushed the doors open and the pair entered the throne room. The room was empty. " He's not here. " Anise said. " Ganon is no coward. He wouldn't run away. " the Sheikah said. " Wait, what's that? " He pointed towards the back of the room, where there was a large hole in the wall. The large bat they saw before flew into the tower through the hole. The bat transformed, revealing itself to be Ganon. The demon king used his magic to repair the wall. " You arrived quicker than I expected. I was hoping to return before you entered here. " Ganon said. " I commend your efforts, but your battle is already lost. Your attempts to defy me are futile. "

" You're not invincible. " the Sheikah said. " We cut off the source of your power. " Ganon held out his hand, and dropped the crystals on the floor. " You mean these? " he asked. " Did you really think I wouldn't know what you were up to? That I would just let you succeed in your pathetic quest against me? The moment you began your final attack, I went out to retrieve the crystals myself. " He began to cast a dark spell on them. " I got them so that I could show you this. " The crystals turned dark, and then shattered. The shards turned to dust, and the dust was swept away with a gust of magical wind. " Your hope against me is gone. " The demon king laughed triumphantly.

" You wretched demon! " the Sheikah yelled. " We haven't lost yet! " He charged at Ganon, raising his sword for a powerful strike. Ganon quickly swung his trident towards the old man, knocking the sword out of his hands. A powerful thrust impaled him, mortally wounding the Sheikah. Anise ran to him as he fell to the floor, quickly using her magic to heal him. " You fool. " Ganon said to him. " You lost the moment you raised your sword against me. " He waited until Anise healed the Sheikah, letting the old man stand back up again. " I see that you will continue to annoy me. Begone. " the demon king said. Using his magic, Ganon banished the Sheikah from the Dark World, sending him back to Hyrule.

" As for you... " Ganon said to Anise. " I'll be taking that dark power back. " Imposing his will on the girl, Ganon drained her of her magic. Anise could feel the dark power she had leave her. " It doesn't belong to you, and I won't have you playing with such a dangerous toy. " the demon king said. Anise felt herself weaken, overwhelmed by the darkness of the realm again. " There. You won't cause me any problems now. " Ganon said. The doors opened, and a few knights entered. " My Lord, we defeated the villagers. What do you wish done with them? " one of them asked. Ganon looked at Anise for a moment, then turned to the knight. " Send them back to their village, and keep them under constant watch. " he answered.

A few of the knights left the throne room. " Take her to her room. " the demon king said, and a couple of darknuts walked towards Anise, and then escorted the girl to her room. " The rest of you, clean up the mess they made in my tower. " Ganon ordered. The remaining knights left the throne room. Now alone, Ganon sat on his throne. " I can't say that little escapade wasn't amusing, but that foolish old man was bothersome. " he said to himself. " I never should have let her see him. Now that he's gone, there's nothing to take away what's rightfully mine. " His thoughts turned to Anise, and he allowed himself to smirk slightly. " She is mine, forever. "

Darkened Angel

• LadyM's Slave Girl
    • View Profile
« Reply #19 on: December 09, 2017, 09:23:25 AM »
Ch. 19: Dark Paradise

Several days had passed. Ganon eagerly summoned his slave to dance for him, but Anise never seemed to enjoy it. The demon king was pleased with her dancing, but he wanted to see the dancing goddess that she was to him, not just the slave girl that obeyed him. Anise was summoned less frequently with each passing day. Ganon thought back to when she enjoyed dancing, and realized what he had to do. He summoned his slave again. When Anise stood before him as she always did, he looked at her for a moment, seeing the blank expression on her face. " You have pleased me very well. " he said to her. " You obey without question, and I have decided to reward you for that. "

" I see no need to continue to attack Hyrule. As long as you to continue to be a good girl and obey me, the attacks will stop. " Ganon said. Anise silently nodded, but her expression remained unchanged. " Good. Now then, dance for me. " the demon king ordered. Anise danced for her master, and true to his word, Ganon stopped sending his minions to attack Hyrule. The girl didn't show any signs of feeling any better about the situation. Ganon couldn't really blame her though. He was the demon king that conquered her home, enslaved her, and tormented her people whenever they rose up against him. It was understandable that she didn't trust him to keep his word.

As more time went on, Ganon made more attempts to make Anise happy. He allowed the villagers in the Dark World to flourish. They were no longer thieves and beggars. They were allowed to roam freely. The buildings in the village were repaired, and the people began to prosper as much as they could in the world of darkness. Anise could see the village from her window. The now prospering town stood out among the rotten and gnarled world surrounding it. She smiled briefly, content in the thought that they were no longer suffering. She still felt no joy in her dancing, but Ganon could see she was in a better mood, which pleased him greatly. " I know what I have to do. " he thought.

Anise was summoned once again. She danced for her master when he commanded her to, and as she finished, Ganon looked at her for a moment. " You continue to please me. " he said. " I'm sure you would like to see the village now. I will permit you to leave the tower for the day. Do whatever you wish, but return when I command it. " The demon king saw her smile for a brief moment as she nodded to him. " Thank you, Master. " she said. Ganon was intrigued. He was on the right path to getting her to be happy. He dismissed the girl. Anise was able to leave the tower for the first time, and she went to the village. She was amazed by how different it was from before.

The village looked similar to the towns in Hyrule. The buildings were no longer in ruins. The people were friendlier. A few of them recognized Anise and greeted her warmly, thanking her for her help in improving their lives. She spent the day in the village, looking around and seeing how much it had improved. One of Ganon's soldiers approached her. " My Lord wishes your return. " he said. Anise returned to Ganon's tower, and stood before her master. " I hope you enjoyed your time in the village. " the demon king said. " Perhaps I'll let you go back soon, if you continue to be good. " Ganon looked at his slave, seeing her starting to be happy again. He was pleased to see it.

A few more days had passed. Ganon allowed Anise to freely walk around the Dark World as she wished, as long as she returned to him when he summoned her. She didn't go to many places, mostly staying in the village when she wasn't at the tower. The demon king realized it was because there wasn't much to see in the realm. Ganon used his magic to cause the Dark World to blossom with renewed life. The rotten and gnarled realm changed to a more pleasant one. Flowers began to bloom, and the forests became lush. Other than the Dark World appearing to be locked in the final hour of dusk, it became more and more like a paradise. The knights patrolling the lands even began to help the villagers when they were in trouble.

Anise was happy that the Dark World was turned into a much more verdant realm, but she still didn't enjoy her dancing. Ganon finally realized he would have to release his slave from being trapped in his realm to see her truly happy. He summoned her again, and the girl was once again before him. " You have continued to please me. It's been a long time now, and I'm sure you miss your family. You may return to Hyrule as often as you wish. I only ask that you return to me when night falls on the kingdom. " Anise nodded to him and thanked him again, smiling at his words. Ganon gave her a magic crystal that allowed her to warp between the realms. Anise left the Dark World, eager to see her family again.

Once Anise appeared back in Hyrule, she felt her magic power return. She was able to use her magic freely again. She returned to her old home, and her Gerudo sisters greeted her warmly. Her mother was teaching some of the women some dance routines, but stopped when she saw her daughter enter the room. " Anise! You're back! " she said happily. " What happened? Is everything okay? Was it you that put an end to the attacks? " Anise explained everything. " Where is the old man? " she asked. " He's back in the hidden village. I'm sure he'll be happy to see you again. " her mother said. Anise left the Gerudo fortress and made her way to the Sheikah village. The old man was quick to greet her.

The Sheikah people were happy to see her, and the old man explained how everyone was living in peace since Ganon's attacks had stopped. As the sun started to set, Anise quickly made her way to the castle to see her father. The Gerudo king was happy to see his daughter, but their time together was short. As night began to fall on Hyrule, Anise used the crystal to return to the Dark World. Ganon was pleased to see her return. As more days passed, Anise would return to Hyrule during the day, coming back to the Dark World at night. She began to show her happiness, being as free as she could be while still in Ganon's clutches. The demon king was pleased to see her happy.

Ganon summoned Anise. The slave girl entered the throne room and stood before her master. " Dance for me. " he commanded. Anise began to dance very sensually. She quickly lost herself in her dancing, happy in the knowledge that she could return home every day. She enjoyed her dancing again, and it showed. Ganon watched her every movement, smiling lustfully as he saw the dancing goddess return to him. He was content. Anise bowed gracefully as her dance came to an end. " Stay with me. " Ganon said. Anise looked at him with confusion. " You are my slave, and as such you have no choice, but no longer. I want you to stay by my side... as my queen. "

Darkened Angel

• LadyM's Slave Girl
    • View Profile
« Reply #20 on: December 09, 2017, 09:24:18 AM »
Ch. 20: Ultimate Sacrifice

Ganon rose from his throne, standing in front of Anise. He got on one knee and grabbed the girl's hand, pulling her close. " Rule this dark paradise by my side. " he said. " You will want for nothing. I will see to it your every wish is granted. Say you'll be mine. " It was then the demon king felt as if he had been stabbed in the heart. He pushed Anise away and stood up again, clutching his chest. " How did you... Here in my own realm of darkness, and in this form... Still, you wound me. " he said loudly. " I gave you everything before and you wounded me. I do so again, and still you wound me. What did the Goddesses give you that can do what only that cursed sword could? "

Pausing for a moment, Ganon looked at Anise. She didn't do anything to him. The demon king finally realized what was really happening. " I see. " he said. " It never was you, was it? Forgive me for accusing you of betrayal. The Goddesses must be rejoicing in this cruel irony. " He used his dark power to transform from his demon form back into his normal self. " I can have the world, or I can have you. As much as I desire to rule over all, a world without you isn't one I want. " Ganondorf steeled himself against the pain as he let his love for Anise begin to take over. " SO BE IT! " he yelled. He turned around and threw his trident at his throne, destroying it as the weapon pierced through it and lodged itself into the floor.

Ganondorf walked towards Anise, putting an arm around her waist and pulling her close. He wrapped his other arm around her as well, giving her a loving embrace. He grimaced through the pain, and beams of light began to shoot out from him, as if he was being torn apart from within by magical energy. He brought his hand to the girl's chin, lifting her face to make her look into his eyes. " I love you, Anise. Only now do I realize I always have, and I always will. Give me this moment, here, with you. That's all I ask. " he said. Anise smiled slightly, confused by what was going on and shocked by Ganondorf's sudden display of affection, but also happy that he seemed to have redeemed himself.

The evil king brought his face closer to hers, giving Anise a tender, but passionate kiss. The girl closed her eyes as Ganondorf held her tight in his embrace. She opened her eyes when she felt his presence all around her, then seeming to fade. The evil king was engulfed in a magical light, and as it faded, he vanished with it. Anise was alone, and there was no trace of Ganondorf left behind. He was gone. The king of demons that had conquered Hyrule and was all but unstoppable was gone. " All he really wanted... was me... " Anise said to herself. " Tragic. His own desire was his weakness. " She began to leave the tower, heading for the Pyramid of Power.

Anise arrived at the pyramid, finding a door that opened when she came near. She entered the structure, coming to a chamber that was mostly empty except for a pair of large torches. There was a light coming from a doorway into another room. As she entered it, she saw a large chamber that seemed to be displaying a grand trophy. As she neared the raised platform, she saw what was kept safe inside the pyramid. " The Triforce! " she said to herself. A vision appeared before her in the form of a maiden. " You've done well, Anise. You've saved Hyrule and brought an end to Ganondorf's reign when all other hope was lost. The cycle was broken, and yet his triumph was not as absolute as he believed. " the being said.

" Who are you? " Anise asked. " I am Hylia. " the maiden said. " When Ganondorf ended the bloodline of the royal family, he forced me to return to my true form. With no mortal incarnation, I cannot touch the Triforce and oppose him. By ending the bloodline of my chosen hero, he also prevented his spirit's incarnation from wielding the Master Sword against him. Yet, in his arrogance, he helped to create you. When he possessed your father, his dark essence passed on into you when you were born from the Sheikah he took as his slave. Though he is beaten here, he still lives on in you, for you carry his darkness. Now, your final battle awaits. " Hylia said to Anise.

Hylia cast a powerful spell on Anise, causing the dark essence to leave her, taking form in a shadow of herself before her. " Defeat your inner darkness, and be rid of your curse. " the goddess told her. Anise looked at her dark self for a moment. The shadow held her arms out, and conjured forth dark fire in her hands. " No. " Anise said. " What do you mean? Do you not wish to be free of your dark curse? " Hylia asked. " Who I am is not a curse. I may share Ganondorf's dark essence, but that does not change anything. I won't let that be what defines me. " the girl said. She walked towards her dark self and held out her hand. Her shadow mirrored her movements, and as they touched, her dark self vanished, returning her dark power.

" Did you love him? " Hylia asked. " No. He conquered my home, enslaved my sisters and myself, and tormented many others. " Anise said. " Then why embrace his only remaining dark essence? " the goddess asked. " Is he truly dark, if he can love? " Anise asked back. " He is the incarnation of Demise's hatred. He cannot love, for being devoid of that hatred would destroy him, as it has. " Hylia said. " Yet he willingly gave up his own existence for a single moment with me. He wanted to embrace love, to be free himself. Perhaps I want to continue to carry his essence to honor his last wish, not as the king of evil, but a man wanting redemption. " Anise said.

" I see. " Hylia said. " So you wish to honor his final moments when he turned from evil. I will not stop you. Now, take the Triforce. Let it grant your greatest wish. " Anise walked up the steps onto the raised platform, and held out her arms towards the Triforce. The magical artifact floated down to her, letting her hold it. The Triforce resonated with light until its glow filled the room. The vision of Hylia faded away as the goddess smiled at Anise. The Dark World ceased to exist, returning to the Sacred Realm it once was. What remained of Ganondorf's minions vanished without a trace. Anise returned the Triforce to its rightful place, then left the realm to return home to Hyrule.

Days passed. The people or Hyrule wanted a new ruler, instead of only having a council to govern the kingdom. Those that served on the council agreed on a single person. Lady Anise was a heroine to all of Hyrule and loved by its people. Now, Princess Anise watched over them all. She never accepted the title of Queen, claiming that the true power was with the people. She ruled with compassion, and would often dance to entertain the many guests at the castle. She looked out at the kingdom from a balcony. " You did the impossible. " a familiar voice said from behind her. She turned around to see the old man smiling at her. " You broke destiny itself. The evil king is gone for good. If Ganondorf ever does return, he won't be the same demon lord again. The eternal struggle has truly ended. " The Sheikah began to leave. " Oh, and it looks like it'll be a cold winter. You might want to start wearing some clothes that actually cover you soon. "