university
The HoT no longer hosts Mods or Screenshots. 

Make sure to check your Spam Bin for your activation email!

Accounts will be deleted after 30 days if validation emails are not validated.

Please go to LoversLab for SuperStorm's Sims3 Passion Mod here:
HERE.

Author Topic: LadyM's NSFW Screenshots  (Read 16 times)

LadyM

• I am Saturn Celeste!
  • Administrator
    • View Profile
    • Saturn Reads Tarot
LadyM's NSFW Screenshots
« on: January 13, 2018, 11:18:56 AM »
Have to make my own thread cause I gotta show some skin!  Ok, I've been out of this for over 2 years now so bare (hehe) with me!  I have to use the steam systems for my screens because I don't have any video program started yet.  Any suggestions?  I've been playing the Nuka World DLC and love it.  The mods for it are really excellent because I was able to fix Porter Gage's face more to my liking.  I'm in game right now and don't want to go into length about the mods I'm using but damn, I am loving this game totally!  So, Porter and Lexa.  Their baby is due very soon!  I have resized the screens. ;)

LadyM

• I am Saturn Celeste!
  • Administrator
    • View Profile
    • Saturn Reads Tarot
Re: LadyM's NSFW Screenshots
« Reply #1 on: January 13, 2018, 11:41:27 PM »
With the sex mod, every time you have sex you get affinity points.  I think I'm nearing 3000.  I don't think they went up much after 1250 but they sure do with this mod!

I really need to work on her body!

I have the chances for baby set up too high, as much as they fuck, they can take a few days before she gets knocked up again.

Wotan

• Mythical being
  • Administrator
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: January 14, 2018, 04:41:17 AM »
I don't get it. The mods work on my female character but my male character can't get female npcs pregnant. Seems like I'll just have to play a female character then if I'm going to do a new story.
Nemo sine vitio est.

LadyM

• I am Saturn Celeste!
  • Administrator
    • View Profile
    • Saturn Reads Tarot
« Reply #3 on: January 14, 2018, 08:43:28 AM »
I don't get it. The mods work on my female character but my male character can't get female npcs pregnant. Seems like I'll just have to play a female character then if I'm going to do a new story.

Wotan, make sure you have the settings turned on in the MCM.  There's a mess of settings on who and who can't get pregnant.