Story Board > AusyAndy's Stories

~ Welcome! ~

(1/1)

AusyAndy:
! UNDER CONSTRUCTION !

Welcome to my very own COCK-obsessed haven!
In this section I will post the many stories I have going. Most are considered Woks-In-Progress, and should hopefully be updated from time to time. I have a habit of starting more stories than I could ever hope to continue (let alone complete) so please bare in mind some of these works may not really get anywhere.

(WiP) Dead Island: Welcome To Paradise!

(WiP) Welcome to Northwood: Years after a virus ravages the globe, Dustin ends his solo drifting days on the road when he joins a community or survivors taking refuge in a highschool.

(WiP) Commonwealth Vault-Boy

Welcome to AKESH is a fantasy world I began creating a while back, filled with sex!

SOME OF MY OLD WORK, BURIED IN A BOX UNDER OLD NEWSPAPERS AND DUSTY MAGAZINES IN AN UNDISCLOSED LOCATION:
(These are being safeguarded by our top men; though those men are probably fucking each other at the moment!)

Breaking Butch (Fallout 3 - M/M - (inactive) Drake Winchester always had an eye for Vault 101's resident bully, Butch DeLoria. Dominating the bully takes up his thoughts, until his fantasy becomes reality.

Marcus West, Tomb Raider (Adventure - M/M Sex - OLD (inactive) Lara Croft has nothing on this treasure hunter. Much more than a hunk with a history and archaeological fetish, Marcus West travels the world to uncover valuable relics of the past.
Marcus West's Sexual Escapades: The Pharaoh's Phallus

Harsh Survival (Fallout 3 - M/M Sex - OLD (inactive) Hawkeye West travels the D.C. Wasteland, with one goal: To accumulate enough currency and supplies to leave D.C. with his partner, Ashton.

Survivors (Post-Apocalyptic - M/M Sex - OLD (inactive) In a post-apocalyptic world, two men prowl the dark, dead streets in their hell-born rig of destruction, working for the survival and future of their group.

Tamrielic Sexcapades (TES: Skyrim - Explicit M/M Sex - One-Shot Stories) Hawkeye is a rather promiscuous Imperial man living in the small town of Riverwood. Riverwood may by a tiny town, but it gets its fair share of visitors, with travellers and residents of every race. In a series of One-Shot stories, Hawkeye has sexual encounters with someone of each of Tamriel's races.

LadyM:
Please make sure to post the Butch from FO3 story!  Damn I love that story! <3

Navigation

[0] Message Index

Go to full version