The HoT no longer hosts Mods or Screenshots. 

Make sure to check your Spam Bin for your activation email!

Accounts will be deleted after 30 days if validation emails are not validated.

Please go to LoversLab for SuperStorm's Sims3 Passion Mod here:
HERE.

Author Topic: ~ Welcome! ~  (Read 48 times)

AusyAndy

• View Profile
~ Welcome! ~
« on: December 28, 2017, 02:30:37 PM »
! UNDER CONSTRUCTION !

Welcome to my very own COCK-obsessed haven!

In this section I will post the many stories I have going. Most are considered Woks-In-Progress, and should hopefully be updated from time to time. I have a habit of starting more stories than I could ever hope to continue (let alone complete) so please bare in mind some of these works may not really get anywhere.

(WiP) Dead Island: Welcome To Paradise!

(WiP) Welcome to Northwood: Years after a virus ravages the globe, Dustin ends his solo drifting days on the road when he joins a community or survivors taking refuge in a highschool.

(WiP) Commonwealth Vault-Boy

Welcome to AKESH is a fantasy world I began creating a while back, filled with sex!

SOME OF MY OLD WORK, BURIED IN A BOX UNDER OLD NEWSPAPERS AND DUSTY MAGAZINES IN AN UNDISCLOSED LOCATION:
(These are being safeguarded by our top men; though those men are probably fucking each other at the moment!)

Breaking Butch (Fallout 3 - M/M - (inactive) Drake Winchester always had an eye for Vault 101's resident bully, Butch DeLoria. Dominating the bully takes up his thoughts, until his fantasy becomes reality.

Marcus West, Tomb Raider (Adventure - M/M Sex - OLD (inactive) Lara Croft has nothing on this treasure hunter. Much more than a hunk with a history and archaeological fetish, Marcus West travels the world to uncover valuable relics of the past.
Marcus West's Sexual Escapades: The Pharaoh's Phallus

Harsh Survival (Fallout 3 - M/M Sex - OLD (inactive) Hawkeye West travels the D.C. Wasteland, with one goal: To accumulate enough currency and supplies to leave D.C. with his partner, Ashton.

Survivors (Post-Apocalyptic - M/M Sex - OLD (inactive) In a post-apocalyptic world, two men prowl the dark, dead streets in their hell-born rig of destruction, working for the survival and future of their group.

Tamrielic Sexcapades (TES: Skyrim - Explicit M/M Sex - One-Shot Stories) Hawkeye is a rather promiscuous Imperial man living in the small town of Riverwood. Riverwood may by a tiny town, but it gets its fair share of visitors, with travellers and residents of every race. In a series of One-Shot stories, Hawkeye has sexual encounters with someone of each of Tamriel's races.
« Last Edit: December 30, 2017, 05:44:01 AM by AusyAndy »

LadyM

• I am Saturn Celeste!
  • Administrator
    • View Profile
    • Saturn Reads Tarot
Re: ~ Welcome! ~
« Reply #1 on: December 28, 2017, 07:43:47 PM »
Please make sure to post the Butch from FO3 story!  Damn I love that story! <3