university
The HoT no longer hosts Mods or Screenshots. 

Make sure to check your Spam Bin for your activation email!

Accounts will be deleted after 30 days if validation emails are not validated.

Please go to LoversLab for SuperStorm's Sims3 Passion Mod here:
HERE.

Author Topic: My New Computer, Twin Titans!  (Read 65 times)

LadyM

• I am Saturn Celeste!
  • Administrator
    • View Profile
    • Saturn Reads Tarot
My New Computer, Twin Titans!
« on: January 02, 2018, 04:09:26 PM »
I'm really excited to have my new and last computer.  This was built to last, at least I pray it does!  I bought most of the parts 2 years ago but left some of it to be determined by the tech guy who built it.  Well, so much time had passed, I needed to get a few upgraded parts and sadly forcing me to run Win10.  He turned all the privacy stuff so Microsoft can't spy on me and I've actually picked up the OS faster than I thought I would.  I'm not fully 'loaded' with software and stuff yet but I've sure enjoyed what I have!  I'll have to find the parts list but I do have piccies! :D

My mom painted that Zodiac plaque I have hanging over the tower, I tried to use that so show the size of the tower, it's really huge! lol  It has a basement and is water cooled.

plenty250

• Lounge Lizard
  • Administrator
    • View Profile
Re: My New Computer, Twin Titans!
« Reply #1 on: January 04, 2018, 06:06:05 PM »
forcing me to run Win10.  He turned all the privacy stuff so Microsoft can't spy on me and I've actually picked up the OS faster than I thought I would.
Windows 10 is actually great as long as you fix the privacy settings. It's fast!
Barbarism is the natural state of mankind. Civilization is unnatural. It is a whim of circumstance. And barbarism must always ultimately triumph.

LadyM

• I am Saturn Celeste!
  • Administrator
    • View Profile
    • Saturn Reads Tarot
« Reply #2 on: January 05, 2018, 01:42:08 PM »
I can't believe my computer is so damn fast, Amra!  I have been doing videos for my readings now and they upload really fast.  It's made modding FO4 a snap with the big texture downloads I've been grabbing!  I know you used to use Opera.  Do you still use it or Edge?  I'm still using Firefox.

plenty250

• Lounge Lizard
  • Administrator
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: January 06, 2018, 02:36:14 AM »
I know you used to use Opera.  Do you still use it or Edge?
Edge is on my computer too since Windows 10 brings it along, but I still use Opera. I haven't used Firefox in ages, and I only use Chrome at work. Edge has some new-fangled stuff but Opera suits me just fine. Besides, Edge won't import my favorites directly from Opera.
Barbarism is the natural state of mankind. Civilization is unnatural. It is a whim of circumstance. And barbarism must always ultimately triumph.