university
The HoT no longer hosts Mods or Screenshots. 

Make sure to check your Spam Bin for your activation email!

Accounts will be deleted after 30 days if validation emails are not validated.

Please go to LoversLab for SuperStorm's Sims3 Passion Mod here:
HERE.

Author Topic: Welcome Back HoT!  (Read 351 times)

LadyM

• I am Saturn Celeste!
  • Administrator
    • View Profile
    • Saturn Reads Tarot
Welcome Back HoT!
« on: October 08, 2017, 12:12:07 PM »
Well, we were down for a spell!  I had been trying to upload smileys and broke the code.  After calls with my host, it was Arty that once again saved the HoT!  There are no smileys at this point but I will get something in later once I set up a smiley gallery.  They won’t be embedded anymore until I get the default smileys back.

The site was in maintenance mode because ALL of the text disappeared and it was horrendous!  But the HoT is back and all is right with the world. :D

Darkened Angel

• LadyM's Slave Girl
    • View Profile
Re: Welcome Back HoT!
« Reply #1 on: October 08, 2017, 03:15:11 PM »
That's what the issue was all this time?

At least it wasn't one of the hurricanes. I was worried for a bit because of the timing.
Forever bound to serve LadyM, the Dark Goddess of the HoT.

LadyM

• I am Saturn Celeste!
  • Administrator
    • View Profile
    • Saturn Reads Tarot
« Reply #2 on: October 08, 2017, 08:48:20 PM »
Well it was the hurricane that knocked my phone out.  It's been a mess, I still don't have a telephone number!

Jase~

• Simming Addict
  • Esoteric
  • Sosuke Yamazaki is my anime/manga crush!
    • View Profile
    • Jase's Sims
« Reply #3 on: October 09, 2017, 04:17:07 PM »
YaY!!! We're back!! :)

You can read it Here or at the Forums or Tumblr.

plenty250

• Lounge Lizard
  • Administrator
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: October 10, 2017, 03:37:59 PM »
Well it was the hurricane that knocked my phone out.  It's been a mess, I still don't have a telephone number!
You mean that audio device for voice communication? Hasn't that gone the way of the telegraph and snail mail by now? Who needs it anymore. :P

Well I'm glad that was the extent of it as far as you're concerned. I hope nobody else here was too badly affected. 2017 turns out to be a real disaster year for the US, with the storms and the fires and all.
Barbarism is the natural state of mankind. Civilization is unnatural. It is a whim of circumstance. And barbarism must always ultimately triumph.

LadyM

• I am Saturn Celeste!
  • Administrator
    • View Profile
    • Saturn Reads Tarot
« Reply #5 on: October 10, 2017, 07:56:59 PM »
You mean that audio device for voice communication? Hasn't that gone the way of the telegraph and snail mail by now? Who needs it anymore. :P

Well I'm glad that was the extent of it as far as you're concerned. I hope nobody else here was too badly affected. 2017 turns out to be a real disaster year for the US, with the storms and the fires and all.
Don't forget the president if you can call him that.

plenty250

• Lounge Lizard
  • Administrator
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: October 11, 2017, 08:23:13 AM »

Don't forget the president if you can call him that.
Forgetting that is impossible. I didn't want to make this political but yeah, Jan. 20th was the first disastrous day of the year. And we thought at the time that 2016 was terrible. How little did we know.
Barbarism is the natural state of mankind. Civilization is unnatural. It is a whim of circumstance. And barbarism must always ultimately triumph.

Derotis

• View Profile
« Reply #7 on: October 11, 2017, 10:05:32 PM »
Good to see things back up and running.