Story Board > Wotan's Journals

The Shezarrine - a Skyrim story

(1/8) > >>

Wotan:
This is my new Skyrim story. Click on thumbnails to see the large Picture.

Wotan:
My name is Bronkah Dovahkiir. This is my story. It Begins where it might have ended -- if fate had not intervened...
The Imperials had caught Ulfric Stormcloak, Jarl of Windhelm and leader of the rebellion. The civil war could have ebded this day. But the black dragon had other ideas...

Here we were on the road to Helgen, to our execution and on to Sovngarde...
"Sic transit gloria Imperii - So passes the glory of the Empire", I thought to myself.

I was called up to the block after the brave Stormcloak Soldier. But then, out of seemingly nowhere...

The dragon saved my Life, but I was far from safe yet...

I followed Ralof, the Stormcloak Soldier into the keep...

We made it out together. Now we were on the road to the village of Riverwood...

Wotan:

Riverwood, quaint little village in Whiterun Hold. We were the first to arrive from Helgen. No one was the wiser to what had just happened - yet. But an old woman had certainly seen the huge black dragon fly from the scene.
Ralof introduced me to his sister Gerdur's family. We told them what had just happebed, leaving out the horrible details and the damning evidence of the failing Empire's unjust cruelty we found during our escape. It was very nice to meet a true Nord family. Gerdur gave me the key to their house, saying I was Always welcome. She had a favor to ask, though - Riverwood was defenseless against a dragon. I should go to Whiterun asap and speak to the jarl. I bade my new friends Farewell...

Some fool outlaws thought they owned the village or something. I showed them what we Nords do with villains.

En route to Whiterun I caught up to an Imperial patrol and their prisoner. I would have slaughtered the damned elves' toadies without hesitation had it not been for the proximity of town and the high risk of someone stupid witnessing me dispensing justice on these stupid criminals. I was seething with hatred inside, but had to steel myself from doing something rash. The blasted bastards were lucky I didn't put them to the sword.

There was a giant rampaging through the farms just outside the city. The Companions - a warrior Guild based in Jorrvaskr in Whiterun - were alredy fighting the creature. I helped them finish it off. Afterwards I briefly spoke to Aela who encouraged me to speak to their Harbinger, a counselor of sorts, named Kodlak Whitemane.

LadyM:
Your pictures are beautiful, Wotan!  I'm sure you're loving your new video card! :D

Wotan:
I was about to enter the city when something caught my Eye in the stables...

How could I not be drawn in by the naked Beauty. She was startled when I approached her, but talking to Sofia she made it clear she didn't want me to leave. I could only wonder what she had been doing Before. Her breath was still Heavy of alcohol. She even sniffed out I was carrying some mead and wine in my pack. As things turned out she was an easy conquest, all I had to do was to share my drink and she was more than willing to satisfy my desires...

Come morning, Sofia followed me into the city. The guard at the gate was unwilling to let us pass at first, but when I mentioned Riverwood's pressing matter, what had happened to Helgen, he immedoately let us inside. I made staight for the jarl's hall, with sofia in tow...

The jarl's housecarl, a stern-looking Dunmer, wasn't that happy we walked in. She obviously thought she should forcibly throw us out. But fortunately Jarl Balgruuf's interest was peeked and he wanted to hear what I had to say. Our conversation ended with the jarl ordering his housecarl to send a contingent of troops to Riverwood - against his stewards advice. Then he showed me to his Court wizard who had a task for me...

Farengar told me he wanted me to go to Bleakfalls Barrow and retrieve an old stone tablet his 'sources' had told him would be there. Of course the wizard didn't want to reveal his source. I already knew the place, an old Nordic ruin in the mountain above Riverwood...

Entering the shop we overheard the trader talking to his sister about some problem. Asking him about it we learned that they had a beark-in, but only one item had been stolen - an ornament in gold in the shape of a dragon claw. Since I was heading for Bleakfalls Barrow with Sofia anyway, I promised him to look for the thief...

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version