LadyM's Chambers > Website Information

Welcome Back HoT!

(1/2) > >>

LadyM:
Well, we were down for a spell!  I had been trying to upload smileys and broke the code.  After calls with my host, it was Arty that once again saved the HoT!  There are no smileys at this point but I will get something in later once I set up a smiley gallery.  They won’t be embedded anymore until I get the default smileys back.

The site was in maintenance mode because ALL of the text disappeared and it was horrendous!  But the HoT is back and all is right with the world. :D

Darkened Angel:
That's what the issue was all this time?

At least it wasn't one of the hurricanes. I was worried for a bit because of the timing.

LadyM:
Well it was the hurricane that knocked my phone out.  It's been a mess, I still don't have a telephone number!

Jase~:
YaY!!! We're back!! :)

plenty250:

--- Quote from: LadyM on October 08, 2017, 08:48:20 PM ---Well it was the hurricane that knocked my phone out.  It's been a mess, I still don't have a telephone number!

--- End quote ---
You mean that audio device for voice communication? Hasn't that gone the way of the telegraph and snail mail by now? Who needs it anymore. :P

Well I'm glad that was the extent of it as far as you're concerned. I hope nobody else here was too badly affected. 2017 turns out to be a real disaster year for the US, with the storms and the fires and all.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version