The HoT no longer hosts Mods or Screenshots. 

Make sure to check your Spam Bin for your activation email!

Accounts will be deleted after 30 days if validation emails are not validated.

Please go to LoversLab for SuperStorm's Sims3 Passion Mod here:
HERE.

Author Topic: Lurker's Lair  (Read 3534 times)

LadyM

• I am Saturn Celeste!
  • Administrator
    • View Profile
    • Saturn Reads Tarot
Re: Lurker's Lair
« Reply #105 on: December 11, 2017, 12:43:51 PM »
The kids got the decorations up around the house last night.  There will be pictures! :D

holidaze lurkz

AusyAndy

• View Profile
« Reply #106 on: December 11, 2017, 11:13:58 PM »
Got a scene stuck in my head with Paladin Danse and MacCready fucking my horny vault boy Riley. But since Riley only just left the frozen tomb of Vault 111, it's going to be some time until he finally meets either of these companions. Until then I've gotta be content with writing a scene involving Riley being railed by Wolfgang behind Drumlin Diner as a means to pay off Patrick's Jet debt. Fun, fun, fun...

/lurk

Darkened Angel

• LadyM's Slave Girl
    • View Profile
« Reply #107 on: December 12, 2017, 02:55:03 AM »
That reminds me of a sorta alternate reality idea I had in mind. Basically, the world as it is now, but instead of money, sex is a universal currency all across the world. Like, there's still just normal sex, kinks and all, but it's also how you pay for things. Renting a place? Blow your landlord every month. Can you believe the price of gas these days? A gallon costs a 30 second handjob. Jeez. Good job on that business negotiation the other day. Whenever you want your bonus, just drop your pants and bend over the desk.

* lurk *
Forever bound to serve LadyM, the Dark Goddess of the HoT.

LadyM

• I am Saturn Celeste!
  • Administrator
    • View Profile
    • Saturn Reads Tarot
« Reply #108 on: December 12, 2017, 11:06:17 AM »
Got a scene stuck in my head with Paladin Danse and MacCready fucking my horny vault boy Riley. But since Riley only just left the frozen tomb of Vault 111, it's going to be some time until he finally meets either of these companions. Until then I've gotta be content with writing a scene involving Riley being railed by Wolfgang behind Drumlin Diner as a means to pay off Patrick's Jet debt. Fun, fun, fun...

/lurk
Andy, are you using sex mods?  I can't wait but I've been in Sims4 just relearning the controls!  The Sims sex mods are great so I can't wait to see FO4!!

sexah lurk

Darkened Angel

• LadyM's Slave Girl
    • View Profile
« Reply #109 on: December 12, 2017, 12:13:01 PM »
I still need to finish what I was doing in TS3, but haven't had time for it this past week.

* lurk *

Derotis

• View Profile
« Reply #110 on: December 12, 2017, 09:51:10 PM »

/lurk
Andy, are you using sex mods?  I can't wait but I've been in Sims4 just relearning the controls!  The Sims sex mods are great so I can't wait to see FO4!!

sexah lurk
I know, right? Put playing my Sims 4 for a while to wait for updates to make things stable with Pets.... But also kind of still waiting for the separated beds to be updated...

AusyAndy

• View Profile
« Reply #111 on: December 12, 2017, 10:07:44 PM »

sexah lurk

I recently install the Four-Play framework from LoversLab along with the animation packs for it, and also the extra plugins: Sex Em Up, Prostitution, Vanilla Fudge, and Autonomy. I removed Vanilla Fudge and Autonomy because, while they are great (Vanilla Fudge lets you use sex for speech checks and quest rewards, Autonomy lets NPC's bang each other), they are a tad too distracting from the Fallout gameplay. I'm very happy with Four-Play plus Sex Em Up and Prostitution. Many a time it's been a long day out there in the Commonwealth and my lad needs a good hard fuck to unwind!

/lurk

Darkened Angel

• LadyM's Slave Girl
    • View Profile
« Reply #112 on: December 13, 2017, 01:25:48 AM »
Crazy day in GW2. Wintersday stuff started, and I spent a few hours just on that, on top of the usual daily stuff I do.

* lurk *

LadyM

• I am Saturn Celeste!
  • Administrator
    • View Profile
    • Saturn Reads Tarot
« Reply #113 on: December 13, 2017, 07:21:14 AM »
Guys, remember you can share your screenshots using attachments on your posts!  I'd love to see some screenshots!  I'm going to make a member's only section for our screens but I want to SEE them! :D

hot lurk

Darkened Angel

• LadyM's Slave Girl
    • View Profile
« Reply #114 on: December 13, 2017, 10:42:36 AM »
I wanted to get the other Zelda fanfic stories up but doing that takes a while and I keep getting sidetracked by other stuff and then I'm too tired to focus on doing it.

There's just too much stuff to do now because of Christmas stuff everywhere.

* lurk *

LadyM

• I am Saturn Celeste!
  • Administrator
    • View Profile
    • Saturn Reads Tarot
« Reply #115 on: December 13, 2017, 12:56:40 PM »
I wanted to get the other Zelda fanfic stories up but doing that takes a while and I keep getting sidetracked by other stuff and then I'm too tired to focus on doing it.

There's just too much stuff to do now because of Christmas stuff everywhere.

* lurk *

I was looking in your section.  You really did a lot of work on your fanfic! :D

AusyAndy

• View Profile
« Reply #116 on: December 13, 2017, 09:19:15 PM »
Guys, remember you can share your screenshots using attachments on your posts!  I'd love to see some screenshots!  I'm going to make a member's only section for our screens but I want to SEE them! :D

hot lurk

The new HoT requires new and sexy adventures! Over the next few days I'm actually going to start putting something together about my Vault-Boy Riley and his sexy adventures in the Commonwealth. Now that I finally have sex in Fallout 4 (never tried any of the animation mods for FO4 until now) I can do something a bit like my New Vegas stuff from back in the day.

/lurk

Darkened Angel

• LadyM's Slave Girl
    • View Profile
« Reply #117 on: December 14, 2017, 01:48:15 AM »
I've got 3 stories in the Zelda fanfic series, the 3rd of which is still not finished, and I still never got time to continue with it, so whenever I do get the chance to get the 2nd and 3rd ones back up, keep in mind that it's not done yet.

After that, I'll see about my poetic works and song parodies.

* lurk *

LadyM

• I am Saturn Celeste!
  • Administrator
    • View Profile
    • Saturn Reads Tarot
« Reply #118 on: December 14, 2017, 10:12:38 AM »

hot lurk

The new HoT requires new and sexy adventures! Over the next few days I'm actually going to start putting something together about my Vault-Boy Riley and his sexy adventures in the Commonwealth. Now that I finally have sex in Fallout 4 (never tried any of the animation mods for FO4 until now) I can do something a bit like my New Vegas stuff from back in the day.

/lurk

http://www.ladymoiraine.com/index.php?board=13.0

I made that yesterday getting ready for you guys!  You can also add your own naughty threads lolol

Darkened Angel

• LadyM's Slave Girl
    • View Profile
« Reply #119 on: December 14, 2017, 11:51:38 AM »
Another really busy night. It's hard to stay ahead of things with all the Christmas event stuff going on everywhere.

* lurk *