The HoT no longer hosts Mods or Screenshots. 

Make sure to check your Spam Bin for your activation email!

Accounts will be deleted after 30 days if validation emails are not validated.

Please go to LoversLab for SuperStorm's Sims3 Passion Mod here:
HERE.

Author Topic: The Legend of Zelda: Broken Destiny  (Read 186 times)

Darkened Angel

• LadyM's Slave Girl
    • View Profile
« Last Edit: December 18, 2017, 09:06:56 AM by Darkened Angel »
Forever bound to serve LadyM, the Dark Goddess of the HoT.

Darkened Angel

• LadyM's Slave Girl
    • View Profile
Re: The Legend of Zelda: Broken Destiny
« Reply #1 on: December 09, 2017, 09:02:06 AM »
Ch. 1: Darkness Falls

A long time ago, the Hero of Time sought to defeat Ganondorf to rescue Princess Zelda and restore order to the land of Hyrule. When Link, the Hero of Time,
assaulted Ganondorf's tower to finally confront the evil king, Ganondorf prepared himself for their final encounter. Suddenly, a vision appeared before him.
A beautiful angel of darkness was looking at him, as if from another world. Though he had never seen the maiden before, he was able to recognize her. With a
wicked smile, he continued to prepare for his final battle with Link as the vision faded.

Link began to climb the stairs of the tower, hearing the organ that Ganondorf was playing growing louder as he approached the evil king's chamber. The Hero
of Time opened the door and confronted the evil king. Ganondorf gave a final boast of certain victory, before the two faced off in their final battle.
Master Sword in hand, Link was able to defeat Ganondorf and free Princess Zelda. The pair left the tower, and the sages of Hyrule banished Ganondorf to the
Dark World, once the Sacred Realm, that he had transformed into his own kingdom of darkness.

Little did they know that Ganondorf allowed himself to be defeated, holding back most of his power so that while Hyrule rested easy, secure in the belief
that the evil king was banished, he was simply biding his time. The vision he saw was of his triumph. If he only showed a little patience, biding his time
until the right moment to strike, then his victory was ensured. So, he waited, continuing to build his power while locked in the Dark World. Rather than
attempting to break free as soon as he was powerful enough, he continued to wait, watching the world from his dark prison until the moment arrived.

Generations passed. Hyrule entered into an era of prosperity, and the land knew only peace. The townspeople enjoyed lives of ease and joy as the king of
Hyrule ruled fairly. He was adored by his people, and would spend time among them, being a king of the people. Then tragedy struck. A hooded figure stabbed
him in the back, killing the king on the spot. More hooded figures appeared, as if from nowhere, and attacked the nearby guards. The town quickly fell into
chaos, as the kingdom has thrived for so long that none were prepared for a sudden attack by anyone.

Panic and confusion filled the kingdom as the hooded figures appeared in various places, killing certain people, and then vanishing without a trace.
Ganondorf laughed in triumph as he watched the mayhem from the Dark World. The people his minions killed were specific targets. The royal family, and the
ones that shared the bloodline with the Hero of Time, the descendants of Link and Princess Zelda, had fallen. Now, with no Hero of Time to stop him, and no
one of royal blood to take the throne of Hyrule, Ganondorf had nothing to fear. The evil king smiled wickedly at the vision. " ... And so, Hyrule falls...
Ah, but wait, there is other business to attend to. "

The vision shifted to a village hidden away. It was the home of the Sheikah, the protectors of the royal family. " Your kind has annoyed me in the past.
Now, you will pay for your insolence... But how? " The vision shifted again, showing the Gerudo tribe. " Ah... Perfect. This will be most pleasing. "
Ganondorf laughed, and willed his essence into the vision, entering into the Gerudo king, possessing the man with his dark influence. " Awaken, and bring
those that oppose you to their knees. " Ganondorf's voice filled the Gerudo king's head. Filled with the sudden desire to conquer, the man rallied his
tribe, and they prepared themselves for battle. " This will be most pleasing... " Ganondorf said as he continued to watch. " ... Most pleasing indeed. "

Darkened Angel

• LadyM's Slave Girl
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: December 09, 2017, 09:03:24 AM »
Ch. 2: Dark Reign

Horses raced across the desert, as the corrupted Gerudo king led his tribe into battle. As the Gerudo were enjoying a time of peace along with the other races of Hyrule, everyone that saw them assumed they were riding into town to help defend the land against the sudden appearance of mysterious enemies. The Gerudo king and his tribe rode through town and off into the distance, leaving everyone puzzled as to what they were after. Unopposed and ready for battle, the Gerudo tribe surprised the inhabitants of the hidden village of the Sheikah, both by finding it and by the sudden, unprovoked attacked.

Many of the Sheikah fell in battle, being caught off guard by the Gerudos. The once mighty protectors of the royal family were cornered and being devastated by their sudden enemy. A young maiden caught the Gerudo king's attention, offering herself to him in exchange for sparing the lives of the Sheikah. After a moment to consider the offer, the man accepted, agreeing to spare their lives, but nothing more. What was left of the Sheikah were cast out of the village, forced to leave everything behind, and scattered throughout the land, where they simply vanished among the rest of the populace of Hyrule.

The Gerudos returned home with whatever valuables they could find from the Sheikah, destroying their village behind them. The Gerudo king took his prisoner to his private chamber, and got a good look at his prize. " Yes... You are a fine trophy. However, you need something more... fitting... for your new place here. " he said, barely hiding the lust in his voice. Stepping outside for only a moment, he instructed one of his guards to bring a new set of clothes for the Sheikah maiden, before returning to her. Unable to resist, he embraced her from behind, holding her possessively, and kissing her cheek. " I'm going to enjoy this. " he said.

A few moments later, there was a knock at the door. The guard had returned with the clothes for the maiden. " I'll let you have your privacy for now, but don't keep me waiting. " the Gerudo king said, then left the girl in his chamber, proceeding to take his seat on his throne, his thoughts focused on what he was going to do with his prize. The maiden changed into what she was given, which was what appeared to be the clothes of a slave, or a dancer. It left little to the imagination, and she looked at herself in the nearby mirror. She sighed, steeling herself for what she was about to face, then left the room and went before her new master.

" Ah... Much better. " the Gerudo king said. The women around him seemed to agree. " Now, take your place at my side... Or perhaps you have a talent you could share with us? " " I can dance. " the maiden said. " You can? Then dance for me. Show me what a Sheikah slave can do to please her master. " the Gerudo king ordered. The maiden bowed her head, then began to dance for him and the Gerudos in attendance. She moved sensually and gracefully, showing that she had the talent of an experienced dancer. " Where does a Sheikah learn... " the man said to himself, trailing off as he became mesmerized by the maiden's beauty and dancing.

The maiden entertained the Gerudos for some time, before the king could no longer resist her. " Enough. " he said. The maiden stopped dancing and bowed her head again. " Come with me. " he ordered, and left for his chamber. The maiden followed along. The instant the door was closed behind her, she found herself thrown to the bed. " I must have you now. " the Gerudo king said. The maiden continued to obey him without question, and the man conquered the Sheikah a second time that day. Ganondorf saw the maiden surrender herself to her master, and laughed triumphantly as they became intimate. " Your people beaten, cast out of their home, everything they had taken away, and you, the only reason any were allowed to live, a pretty little flower, with its petals torn from its stem. I will savor this day for a long time to come. My revenge against your kind is complete. " he said, then laughed again.

The Gerudo king laid beside his slave, content with her for the moment. The maiden was still, showing no signs of hatred or fear, only obedience. " You've done well, my puppet, but now you are of no use to me. I release you of my control. Have fun. " Ganondorf's voice filled the Gerudo king's head, and the king of evil's influence left him, returning him to the man he was before. The Geruo king looked puzzled, as if he had just awakened from a dream, then remembered what he had done, believing he had a sudden urge for adventure and conquest and lost himself in the excitement. He looked at his slave. " My dear, if you continue to serve me obediently, I promise to treat you well. You are like no other I have ever seen. " he said. The maiden smiled for the first time, and he embraced her. " Your place is by my side. Don't ever leave it. " he said, as he held her against himself. He felt oddly at peace with her.

Darkened Angel

• LadyM's Slave Girl
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: December 09, 2017, 09:05:43 AM »
Ch. 3: The Era of Darkness

Months had passed. The Gerudo king had made the Sheikah maiden his concubine, requiring only that she continue to please him in return for her being treated almost as if she was the queen, for he had fallen in love with her. The maiden could not deny that she was starting to return his affection. They were happy together, and became even happier when they had a child. The birth of their daughter was followed by a sudden storm, as if it was an omen, a harbinger of darkness warning of the arrival of a new evil. They ignored the storm and embraced their child, having now become a family.

The storm was an omen indeed, for the seal holding Ganondorf in the Dark World was finally broken. The evil king emerged from his dark prison, followed by his army of dark minions. He took over Hyrule castle and declared himself the ruler of the land. Those that fought against him were quickly defeated, leaving the rest to bow before their new king. Ganondorf wasted no time, sending his minions out to spread his dark terror across the land. All of Hyrule fell to him, and the world was within his grasp. Victory was finally his. The kingdom of Hyrule was no more.

Feeling rather generous, Ganondorf gave the people of the former kingdom an ultimatum. They could stay and live contently in his new kingdom, but must obey his laws or face severe consequences. If they did not wish to stay, they were given the chance to leave for parts unknown and live out whatever lives they wished, at least until he grew bored and decided to take over whatever area they settled in. Many chose to stay, believing that any escape would be futile. Others chose to leave, setting sail into unknown waters in the hopes of finding a new home. A few decided to rebel, but they were dealt with swiftly. Ganondorf's rule was absolute. Nobody was able to stop him now.

The Era of Darkness began. What was once Hyrule was now Ganondorf's kingdom of darkness, and the king evil revealed his monstrous form of Ganon, the demon king, as a reminder to all who dared oppose him what they truly faced. Those that chose to stay bowed to him as their king, trying to make the best of things while under his tyrannical rule. Those that chose to leave made a home in a new land, and began to build a few small towns to get by, hoping to find a way to prosper in the unknown land. They could see Ganon's kingdom in the distance, as it seemed to be encased in a barrier of darkness, a warning to all of who resided within.

Many years had passed. Ganon remained content in his victory, entertaining himself by tormenting his subjects as he pleased. The new land became known as New Hyrule, though nobody wanted to call it that officially, as there was no true Hyrule without the royal family. The port town of Haven prospered somewhat, enjoying some degree of trade with the Dark Kingdom, which was the only means for the people from both civilizations to see each other. The Gerudo tribe made its home in a nearby desert, but was unable to keep itself isolated as many Gerudo women were taken to the Dark Kingdom for various reasons, and the rest working with the people of Haven in whatever ways they could to get by.

During a particularly joyous day in Haven, several women were dancing in a tavern to entertain the patrons who were celebrating a rather good day of fishing, one of the few luxuries they had. Among them was Anise, a beautiful young maiden with long, dark brown hair, and dark blue eyes, features that resulted from her mixed heritage, hiding the traits of both. She was half-Gerudo, half-Sheikah, but appeared to be an ordinary, though very beautiful, Hylian. When their performance came to an end, the crowd cheered. " You stole the show again. " one of the Gerudos said to her. " Your mother really taught you well. "

Anise grabbed her cloak, covering herself with it to not draw attention to herself, as her dancer's outfit normally would, now that the show was over. She didn't bother joining the others for drinks. Instead, she walked outside and looked into the distance at the shroud of darkness on the horizon. " Ominous, isn't it? " a voice asked her from behind. Turning around, Anise saw a hooded figure slowly approaching her. " Sorry if I startled you, my dear. " the figure said, pulling his hood down to reveal an older man. " You're an amazing dancer, but there's more than meets the eye, isn't there? " he chuckled for a moment. " As in all things. I'll get to the point. Have you ever wondered what this world would be like if the legends held true, and we never entered this dark and foreboding era? "

" What do you mean? " Anise asked. " You heard the stories, right? The battle in Hyrule when Ganondorf took over briefly, only to be struck down by the Hero of Time, but ended up surfacing again and now there's no hero to stop him? " the old man asked her. " Yes, along with numerous rumors. " she said. " Rumors? Like what? " he asked. " Things like how it wasn't supposed to be that way, that the Goddesses wouldn't abandon us to the darkness, and that this world shouldn't exist like this. There's also one about it all being a dream, and another about there's still a Princess Zelda, sleeping somewhere and unable to wake up because of a curse. " Anise said. " What if I told you one of those rumors was actually true? " the man asked. " You're not the first person to say that, and you won't be the last. " she said. " I know the truth, Sheikah girl. " he said back. Anise looked at the old man, her eyes widening in surprise. " Come with me, my dear. We have much to discuss. "

Darkened Angel

• LadyM's Slave Girl
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: December 09, 2017, 09:07:05 AM »
Ch. 4: Angel of Darkness

Anise was taken to a small boat at the dock. It was big enough for a group of people, with a canopy that covered the rear, as if it was some form of luxury boat meant for enjoying time at sea. The old man went aboard, then motioned for her to join him. He gestured to the cushion under the canopy. " Make yourself comfortable, and try to stay hidden. I don't expect trouble, but it's just a precaution. " he said. " What about you? " Anise asked. " I'm no stranger to the Dark Kingdom. They'll think I'm merely sightseeing. An old man is entitled to being a harmless old man, is he not? " the man answered. They set sail, the boat quietly making its way for the Dark Kingdom.

" The Goddesses have not abandoned us. " the old man said. " On the contrary, they're trying to save us from the demon king's rule. However, they are unable to succeed because Ganondorf prepared himself well for his attack. He fooled us all, feigning weakness so that we would let our guard down. In truth, he foresaw the events that would unfold, and took precautions to ensure his triumph. He killed the last of the bloodline of the Hero of Time and the royal family. I trust you are familiar with the legend of Hylia and Demise, yes? " Anise sat up a bit on the cushion, still hidden from outside view under the canopy. " Ganondorf and Princess Zelda being incarnations of Demise and Hylia? Yes. My mother told me many stories when I was a child. Am I to assume that not all of them were merely fairytales? " she asked.

" Indeed. " the old man said. " Without the royal family, there can be no incarnation of Hylia. Without the bloodline of the Hero of Time, we will see no incarnation of the Hero of Time. Ganondorf has removed the possibilities of his enemies from ever coming back, unless the Goddesses were to intervene. That is where the other part of the story comes into play. He has the Triforce, and even though with it, his power is still outmatched by them, he managed to find a weakness, for they cannot touch the Triforce themselves. He used it to shield everything from their direct intervention. They must work through others, and of course, only by working through the Hero of Time could they truly find the means to defeat him. You understand how that works, right? "

" So, Ganondorf ensured that the Goddesses could only oppose him indirectly, and removed the only person they could use against him so that they lost their only weapon against him, thus ensuring his absolute power. Am I right? " Anise asked. " Correct. " the old man said. The boat came up on a shore, and the old man stepped off the boat, gesturing for Anise to follow him. " So what makes any hope against him possible? " she asked. The man turned around to look her face to face. " You. " he said. Grabbing her hand, he pulled her up and off of the boat, then led her from the shore into a forest. " We can continue talking, but keep an eye out for trouble. The Dark Kingdom isn't friendly, as the demon king's minions may act nice one moment, then hurt you for their own pleasure the next. " he said as they made their way deeper into the woods.

As the pair made their way through the forest, they passed a few people that seemed to be lost, as if they had been in the woods for a long time and couldn't find where they were going. A few of Ganon's minions were around as well, though none of them bothered the old man or his companion, as they wore similar cloaks, and with the hood shadowing Anise's face from view, they just assumed she was another old man travelling with him. " It's odd that they're not attacking everyone on sight. " Anise said quietly. " Don't mistake it for mercy. They simply know we're not a threat and haven't decided to torment us yet. " the old man said back.

After making their way deeper into the forest, the pair came across what appeared to be a ruined shrine. A sword was stuck in a pedestal on a platform. It was likely part of a room in a temple in the past, but time and war saw the temple destroyed, leaving the ruined shrine as the only reminder of what once stood there. " That is the Master Sword, the sword of evil's bane, and Ganon's only weakness. " the old man said as they approached the platform. " I don't expect you can, and it doesn't matter without the Hero of Time anyways, but try to take the sword out of the pedestal. " Anise looked at him with confusion, only for him to nod and nudge her towards the platform. She walked to the pedestal, and reached for the Master Sword.

As Anise was about to grab the Master Sword, the sword seemed to awaken. It reacted to her presence violently, preventing her from touching it, and causing a burst of magical energy to surge into her, as if attacking her. Anise cried out involuntarily as her body was overwhelmed by the sword's power, and the world around her seemed to fade away. She began to see a vision of Hyrule, much like it already was, but something was different. Ganondorf had a tower in place of the castle, and a man in green entered the tower. She noticed the man was carrying the Master Sword, and recognized him as the Hero of Time. The vision shifted to inside the tower, where she saw Ganondorf playing an organ, with Princess Zelda imprisoned in a magic crysal nearby.

Ganondorf smiled wickedly, looking directly at Anise, as if he could see her, then returned to preparing himself to face the Hero of Time in their final battle. The vision faded, and Anise was looking down towards the Master Sword as it continued to reject her. However, the magic energy surging into her seemed to be rapidly weakening, and at the last moment, a large burst of magic came from the sword of evil's bane, shattering the sword completely, and sending a beam of light into the sky, as if crying out to the heavens. " What... was that? " Anise asked, falling to her knees as the surging magic sapped her energy. " You are the reason the cycle came to an end. " the old man said. " Your existence has caused the eternal struggle to cease, breaking destiny itself. You... are the angel of darkness, daughter of evil. "

" No... NO! " Anise said loudly as she stood up. " Ganondorf can't be my father. I know who my parents are. What madness is this? " She approached the old man, demanding answers. " Physically, no. Your birth parents are the Gerudo king and the Sheikah slave he took. That much is true. However, Ganondorf must have influenced him before you were born, which means he was tainted by the darkness. Being born from one possessed by Ganondorf's evil, your blood is tainted by his darkness. In spirit, you are his daughter. " Before the old man could say anything more, a pair of moblins appeared. One of them swung a club at the old man, hitting the back of his head and knocking him out. The other grabbed Anise. As much as she tried to struggle, she couldn't escape the monster's grip. As she was being carried away, she asked the moblin where it was taking her, but received no answer. She was powerless to do anything but wonder what fate awaited her.

Darkened Angel

• LadyM's Slave Girl
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: December 09, 2017, 09:07:56 AM »
Ch. 5: Slave Dancer

Anise was taken to the former castle of Hyrule, now Ganondorf's fortress of darkness. She saw several of the Dark Kingdom's citizens, former people of Hyrule, around the castle grounds. Some were working in the fields and shops, while others were serving the demon king's minions in various ways. Inside the castle, several servants carried food and drinks on trays around, probably for the minions, while others cleaned the rooms. A few women were dancing for a pair of wosu, wolf-like soldiers in Ganondorf's army. A few of the evil king's minions noticed Anise being brought in and seemed to be very interested in her. Her only salvation was the fact that the moblin carrying her seemed to be taking her to Ganondorf himself.

" It sure has gotten rather boring around here today. " Ganondorf said as he sat lazily on his throne. " No one has tried to assault the castle yet. Too bad, because I could really use the entertainment of watching them suffer in their futile effort. I wonder what's for dinner... Maybe I could hunt something myself tonight, and show these peons how it's done. " It was then that a darknut entered the throne room. " My Lord, she has arrived. " the knight said. Ganondorf sat up straight when he heard the news. " Excellent. Bring her to me. " He smirked, eagerly awaiting his prize. The darknut took Anise from the moblin and sent the beast on its way, then pushed the girl through the door before shutting it behind her, leaving her alone with the demon king himself.

" Come to me, my dear. " Ganondorf said. Anise walked closer to the throne. Despite being in the presence of the most evil being Hyrule has ever seen, she felt strangely indifferent to the situation. " That's close enough. " the man said, as Anise came within a few steps of the throne. " That cloak won't be needed now. It's not too cold in here. " Taking the hint, Anise slowly opened the cloak she was wearing and let it slide off of her, revealing her scantily-clad form to the Dark Kingdom's ruler. Ganondorf looked her up and down, his approval very clear as he smiled wickedly at her. " Hard to believe such a beautiful maiden like you could ever do what even I could not and destroy that cursed blade. Appearances can be deceiving, can they not? "

" What do you want from me? " Anise asked. " The same thing your father wanted of your mother. You share the blood of those wretched Sheikah, and while you did me a favor by destroying that annoying sword, you also caused a bit of a disturbance with that beam of light shooting into the sky. I can't let you run around, giving rays of hope to people. You will have to be punished for that. " Ganondorf said, then smiled lustfully. " However, I will be lenient with you. Your mother likely taught you her skills, am I right? " He then gestured towards the cloak, and with a quick use of magic, caused it to fly across the room and out of the way. " So, you will dance for me. "

Anise felt an odd sensation overcome her, as if she could barely control herself as she began to dance for Ganondorf. She tried to resist, but was unable to control herself. Her body moved in a dance that pleased the evil king, and she found herself performing some of the movements her mother had taught her that were meant for more intimate dancing. She never danced like that before, but couldn't prevent herself from performing every sensual dance move she knew in a dance that made the demon king watch with a very satisfied expression. Her mind was unable to focus on what was going on around her, only on her dancing and Ganondorf's pleasure, as if he was controlling her.

Ganondorf's gaze was locked on the maiden as she continued to dance for his pleasure. As if by an unspoken command, Anise gradually came closer to him as she danced, finally ending her performance by sliding herself into his lap and laying herself across him as if she was begging him to take her. Ganondorf laughed in lustful triumph. " You will serve me well. " he said. " You have pleased me, far more than any other slave I've had. I must attend to other business now, but I will summon you to dance for me again soon. Until then... " Ganondorf said, then summoned the darknut standing guard outside. " Take her to her new quarters. See that no one disturbs her. "

The darknut led Anise to a bedroom not too far from the throne room. The knight locked her inside and stood guard outside the door. Anise looked around the room and noticed it was rather luxurious. Everything was fancy and looked expensive. It made sense that a castle would have finer things than most, but it was surprising that a being of evil would care to share any degree of comfort with anyone. Perhaps it was only the single bedroom that was nice. It was clear Ganondorf anticipated capturing Anise at some point. As she continued to examine the room, she couldn't help but compare her situation to her mother's when she was taken by the Gerudo king. " Like mother, like daughter. " she said to herself. " What is it with kings and slave girls? "

Anise looked through the wardrobe to find several bras, skirts, sandals, and various jewelry. It was everything a slave dancer would need to be properly dressed. They were all in her size, seemingly tailor-made for her specifically. " He's thought about this... " she said to herself as she looked through the clothing, coming across a few sets that seemed to be too skimpy to be meant for anything but very private performances. One outfit in particular made her blush with how little it covered. " Perhaps a bit too much, in fact... " Closing the wardrobe, she looked at the bookshelf, which was filled with books that seemed to be a collection of dance instructions. She skimmed through a few of them. " I already know most of these routines. " she thought.

Anise sat on the bed, then slowly let herself lay back on it, feeling the softness of it. " At least the bed's comfortable. " she said to herself. She grabbed the pillow and noticed it was also very soft. " I guess I'll at least sleep in comfort, if nothing else. " Deciding not to let the chance to get some much needed rest pass by, she undressed and got into bed, letting the sheets cover her in a soft embrace. She began to think about what happened earlier. She couldn't resist obeying Ganondorf's commands, as if his will was imposed on her. The only answer she could think of was that it had something to do with the darkness in her blood. If she truly shared some of his dark power, that would explain his control over her. She tried to think of any possible ways to free herself of his control, but then she heard soft music that was apparently coming from another room. Perhaps someone was being forced to entertain his minions. It was soothing to hear, and oddly hypnotic. The only thing that distracted her from it was seeing a large shadowy figure dash by the window.

Looking towards the window to see what it was, Anise could see Ganon, in his monstrous form, charging off into the distance, perhaps on a hunt of some kind. Her attention shifted back to the music, and it seemed to compel her to relax. She closed her eyes and listened to it, letting a feeling of soothing wash over her. She felt at peace, and felt the world around her fade away. All that remained was the feeling of comfort and soothing, and the music, before they also began to fade. In a few moments, Anise was asleep.

Darkened Angel

• LadyM's Slave Girl
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: December 09, 2017, 09:09:15 AM »
Ch. 6: Farore's Wind

Days had passed. Anise served Ganondorf obediently, dancing for him whenever he wished, and pleasing him greatly. As a reward, her mother was allowed to visit the castle to see her daughter and teach her more dance routines. " You're very lucky. " she said one day as they were preparing for another dance lesson. " Of all the women in the world, the Dark Kingdom's ruler only has eyes for you. " Anise couldn't help but notice her mother's expression was plain, and her tone lacked any enthusiasm. It was clear that she didn't enjoy the thought of her daughter being forced to please Ganondorf. " I know you don't like this, Mother, but what choice is there? At least he's been kind to our family in exchange. " the girl said.

" Kind? Perhaps, but how long will that last? " her mother asked. " I suppose it doesn't matter in the end. All I want is what's best for you, you know that. " Anise walked a few steps away, taking her position in front of her mother to begin her lesson. " I know. " she said. " So what new dance is this going to be? " Her mother smiled for the first time in days. " This is the Dance of the Goddess. It's a very graceful dance that requires precise movements, and is a display of a very skilled dancer. I think you're ready. " she said, her tone sounding more pleasant than before. " Why is it called that? " Anise asked. " It's a dance meant to celebrate the blessings of the Goddesses, performed at shrines to honor what they have given us. " her mother answered. " Perhaps one day you will be so privileged as to dance for them. Though they cannot do much in this dark era, I'm sure they would smile down upon you. "

The lesson began. Anise followed her mother's movements and instructions, learning the Dance of the Goddess. Her mother moved very gracefully, matched only by Anise's own equally graceful movements. After only a few practice sessions, mother and daughter were performing the Dance of the Goddess in perfect sync with each other. " I've always wanted to do this. " her mother said. " What do you mean? " Anise asked. " Dancing with you like this, though I was hoping it would be during a celebration among the townspeople or some other pleasant event, not in a place like this. " her mother said. " Perhaps one day. " Anise said back.

Before long, the door opened, and a darknut stood in the doorway. " Your presence is requested in the throne room. " the knight said. Anise looked at her mother, who only smiled at her. " Go. I'll see you again in a few days like always. " Anise softly smiled at her mother and nodded, then walked towards the door. " Your father and I are proud of you. Never forget that. " her mother said, before being escorted out of the castle and sent back home. Anise stood before the throne, with Ganondorf lustfully smiling at her as he often did. " Let's see what my precious gem learn these past few days. " he said. Anise noticed that he seemed to not impose his will on her this time. She looked puzzled for a moment.

" You've been behaving very well and obeyed me without any trouble, so I'm loosing my leash a bit. Consider it a gift that I'm allowing you to dance of your own accord now. I suggest you be grateful I'm in such a good mood. " the evil king said. Anise gracefully bowed before her master, then began to dance for his pleasure. She felt more comfortable than she did before, having gotten used to dancing for him, especially now that he wasn't controlling her like he had been. She held back only a single dance, the Dance of the Goddess. Something in her mind told her not to perform it in front of him. Every other dance she learned however, she performed with gradually increasing spirit, until she finally lost herself in her dancing.

Ganondorf watched contentedly, his lustful gaze locked on her as it always was. The world around him seemed to fade away, with only his dancing slave remaining. Mesmerized by her performance, he was unaware of the darknut that came rushing to his side until some moments later. " My Lord! " the knight yelled, snapping the evil king out of it. " What is it? " Ganondorf demanded. " The castle is under attack. They're about to breach the gates. " the darknut said. Ganondorf gestured for Anise to stop. " Take her back to her room. Those wretches will pay for ruining this good day. " Anise was taken back to her room and locked inside. A few moments later, she could see Ganon, once again in his monstrous form, charging off towards what appeared to be a group of people fighting off his minions.

Anise laid back on her bed, but quickly sat up when her window was suddenly shattered and a dark figure entered her room through it. The figure pulled his hood down to reveal the old man she met before. " Sorry I took so long, my dear. These old bones don't move as fast as they used to. " Anise stood up and walked over to him. " What's going on? Are you behind the attack? " Her questions were met by the man holding his hand out. " I'll explain later. Right now we really need to get moving. " Anise took his hand and he pulled her close, then jumped out the window. They fell into a fountain, making a big splash, before quickly climbing out. The old man dashed off to the side, pulling Anise along with him. " Where are we going? The others are over there. " she said. " They're the distraction. You're needed elsewhere. " the man said.

After running through a small forest and then a cave, the pair eventually came to a desert. " This is the Parapa Desert. " the old man said. " Keep going. I'll hold off Ganon's minions here. They won't be far behind. " " What am I supposed to do? " Anise asked. " Your mother taught you the dance. She was part of this. In the desert, you'll find a shrine among the ruins of an old palace. You'll know what to do when you see it. " the man told her. " Now go, and hurry. " Anise nodded to the old man and ran off into the desert. After a few minutes, she could start to see something in the distance. As she got closer, she could see what appeared to be the ruins of a large structure. When she finally came to it, she realized it must have been the ruined palace the old man mentioned.

Looking around the ruins, Anise saw a small shrine. It was free of debris, as if someone had made sure it was kept intact despite the destruction of the palace. As she walked up to the shrine, she recognized the statue. " This is... Farore, one of the Goddesses. " she said to herself. Remembering what the old man said, she took a few steps back and started to perform the Dance of the Goddess. The statue's eyes seemed to glow a green color, as if watching her. When Anise finished her dance, a feeling of soothing washed over her, and the voice of Farore entered her mind. " Child of darkness, you honor me. In return, I grant you the gift of the wind. With a courageous spirit, embrace your dark gift, and with my wind, use it to go to Death Valley, where my sister, Din, awaits. "

The glow in the statue's eyes faded, and so did the feeling of soothing. As Anise started to leave the shrine, an iron knuckle and a pair of darknuts cut her off. " My Lord is most displeased that you left the castle. You will return with us, now. " the large knight said. Anise felt the power of Farore's gift within her, and let it flow through her. With amazing speed and agility, she ran towards the knights, jumping towards the wall and then bouncing off of it and over their heads, making a run for it. As she reached into her magical potential, she used her new power to vanish from the area, warping away to Death Valley. " Things just got very interesting around here. " she said to herself as she looked around. " I better not keep Din waiting. "

Darkened Angel

• LadyM's Slave Girl
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: December 09, 2017, 09:10:09 AM »
Ch. 7: Din's Fire

Anise made her way through Death Valley, carefully avoiding the lava pits that were all around. " I guess that's where this place got its name. " she said to herself as she jumped over a pit to reach the ground on the other side and continued on her way. She came to the entrance of a cave, and made her way through it. " It's pretty quiet around here. " she thought. Expecting a trap, she was surprised to come out into a small clearing without incident. The entrance of a palace was before her. What struck her as odd was that it was intact, unlike the one in the Parapa Desert. She entered the palace and went down the stairs, noticing that it had apparently been built into the mountain that the valley went through.

Many obstacles were in the way to the shrine. Anise had to jump over several gaps and navigate a maze-like path, often coming to dead ends and having to turn around. She had to move heavy rocks out of her way, and walk up and down several sets of stairs. She walked along a bridge that overlooked a sea of lava, and noticed a tube sticking out from the lava, which seemed to go through the floor to a chamber below. Taking a few steps back, Anise ran what short distance she could along the bridge and then jumped towards the tube, grabbing onto it and pulling herself up on it. She lowered herself down into it and let herself fall into the chamber below, using her new magic power to land without harm.

Anise looked around the chamber to see that it led into more rooms, much like the rest of the palace. One path led her to another dead end, but the other took her to what seemed like some kind of ceremonial chamber, but it lacked any shrine. She entered the next room, which appeared to be the final chamber of the palace. The statue of Din stood before her in the shrine. " Finally. " Anise said. " You sure don't want just anyone finding you, do you? " She started to perform the Dance of the Goddess before the statue. The statue of Din's eyes began to glow a red color, as if it was watching her the same as the statue of Farore did. As Anise finished her dance, a feeling of soothing washed over her just like it did at Farore's shrine, and Din's voice entered her mind.

" You honor me, young maiden. In return, I grant you the gift of fire. With your power of will, harness your dark power, and with my fire, let your passion burn in your heart. Use it to stand against those that would spread darkness over the world. My sister, Nayru, waits for you now. Go to her in the place where your truest love began. " The statue's eyes stopped glowing and the feeling of soothing left Anise. " Where my truest love began... " she said to herself. " Is that a riddle? " She uses Farore's Wind to warp to the entrance of the palace, only to be met by a pair of wosu grabbing her. An iron knuckle flanked by a pair of darknuts appeared before her. " Don't make us use force. Surrender now. " the large knight said.

Anise realized it was the same group of Ganondorf's soldiers from before, with some extra help to prevent her from escaping. As the wosu began to force her to walk towards the iron knuckle, she reached into her newly gained magic and was able to conjure dark fire in her hands. Her mind raced through memories of the training she saw some of the Gerudos go through when she was younger, using their agility in combat, focusing on speed and dexterity to wear down their enemies. The knowledge seemed to surge through her mind as if she had performed it all herself in an instant. Anise felt stronger, more confident in her abilities, and her anger surfaced.

She kicked one of the wosu and smashed her elbow into the other, causing them to release her. Jumping back, she threw out her hands, causing the dark fire she conjured forth to shoot out at them as fireballs. The wosu, being barely more than grunts in Ganon's army, were easily dispatched with the attack. The iron knuckle gestured towards Anise with his large axe, and the darknuts rushed towards her. The knights carried large swords and shields, and their full armor meant that Anise would have to only rely on her magic to defeat them, unless she got creative. As the knights closed in, she jumped up and ran along the shield one of them held at an angle, causing the other one to attempt to swing at her, only to miss as she jumped off.

With the darknuts trying to cage her in an area between them, she attempted to use their attacks against them, mixed in with blasts from her dark fire. Dodging every swing they made, she caused them to chip away at each other, enraging both at the other's incompetence. The iron knuckle yelled at them both to focus. Anise saw an opening and unleashed a flurry of dark fire blasts on one of them. The darknut's armor was blown off, revealing the underlay beneath it. Still covered in some manner of protection, the knight dropped his sword and shield in favor of a second, smaller sword he carried. Now moving around much faster, the knight tried to make several thrusts and slashes at Anise while the other still focused on sheer power.

Anise launched more blasts of her dark fire magic at the armored darknut, who held up his shield to protect from the attack while he raised his sword for a strike. The girl quickly rolled to the side and jumped behind the other, taking a second to focus more power into her magic to hit it with a more powerful blast, knocking it right into the swing of the armored darknut's sword. The blow knocked the knight to the ground, and it appeared to be fatal, as he was motionless afterwards. Enraged by the mockery Anise was making of them, the iron knuckle dashed straight for her, axe raised, and swung it down towards her.

Anise dodged the axe, jumping back and charging up another dark fire blast. The remaining darknut went for a swing, but the girl rolled under him between his legs, and unleashed her blast right on his back, knocking him right into the iron knuckle's axe as the larger knight attempted another powerful swing. The darknut fell from the blow, leaving the iron knuckle to fight Anise alone. Furious at the turn of events, the large knight began swinging wildly, but Anise was able to dodge the heavy, slow knight. A flurry of dark fire blasts to his back caused him to attempt making a wide swing as he turned around. The blow struck into the mountainside, where his axe became stuck.

Now with an opening, Anise charged up another powerful blast and unleashed it right in the iron knuckle's face, causing him to fall over. Waiting a few moments, she saw him remain motionless, and was content the battle was over. " Now... Where am I supposed to go? " she thought. " Where my truest love began... Of course! I know where it is now. " Using Farore's Wind again, Anise warped away. The iron knuckle reached over to grab his axe, still stuck in the mountainside, and used it to help pull himself up. " I'm not done with you yet, girl. " he said angrily. " I'll hunt you down wherever you go. " The large knight ran down through Death Valley, intent on catching up with Anise again.

Darkened Angel

• LadyM's Slave Girl
    • View Profile
« Reply #8 on: December 09, 2017, 09:11:32 AM »
Ch. 8: Nayru's Love

Anise appeared a short distance away from the Gerudo Fortress, her original home before Ganondorf took over Hyrule. Several Gerudos were working for the evil king's minions, who had taken over the fortress. The women were polishing their weapons and serving them food and drinks. A few were dancing for a number of the dark soldiers that were lounging around lazily. Everything changed when several of the soldiers and Gerudos noticed Anise walking towards the fortress, dark fire burning in her hands. The women took their chance and began fighting back against their overlords, having renewed hope against Ganondorf and his army with Anise's return. The girl threw volleys of fireballs at some of the wosu running at her as the other women grabbed some of the weapons and clashed with other knights.

Several of the Gerudo women inside the fortress appeared at the windows with bows, shooting a barrage of arrows at Ganondorf's minions. It didn't take long for the Gerudos to secure a defensive position, dispatching the last of the soldiers within the fortress. All that remained was the seemingly endless attack from the outside, where moblins, wosu, and darknuts came towards the fortress to take it back from the women. " If you were able to do that before, why hold back? " Anise asked as she was joined by one of her Gerudo sisters. " A wise warrior strikes when victory is certain. We won't be able to defend the fortress forever. We can only give you the time you need. " the women said. " How did you know I coming? " Anise asked. " An old man came to us. " the woman answered.

" The old man was here? " Anise asked as they walked inside the fortress. " He was captured by the guards soon after he appeared, but he said you would be coming, and that you would need to do something inside. He didn't say what, likely to avoid letting the soldiers know what to look for. " the Gerudo said. " Whatever you need to do, do it quickly. They'll break through our defenses any minute. " The woman ran back outside to join in the fight, leaving Anise alone. Anise looked around for some clue as to where the shrine would be. She entered her father's old bedroom, which he later shared with her mother. " Considering what went on in here, this would be where my truest love began. " she thought.

As Anise examined the room, she noticed one of the stones in the wall had the Sheikah Eye carved into it. " That's the symbol of my mother's people. " she said to herself. Putting her hand on the stone, she noticed it seemed to give, and she was able to push it into the wall. A section of the wall began to move, as if it was a concealed door. " I thought so. " she said to herself. " My truest love would be that of my parents, and this is where I was born, where they first loved me. That means the shrine should be... " She entered the hidden room, seeing a statue of Nayru in a shrine. " Right here. " Anise walked closer to the statue and started to perform the Dance of the Goddess.

As she came to expect from the others, the statue's eyes began to glow a blue color, as if watching her. When she finished her dance, Anise felt the familiar feeling of soothing wash over here. Nayru's voice filled her mind. " I am honored, beautiful angel. In return, I grant you the gift of love. With the wisdom you have gained from your journey, learn to control your dark magic, and with my love, use it to protect those who suffer under the rule of darkness. You have all that you need to confront the evil king. His hold on you is now broken. Go, and bring light back to Hyrule. " The glow in the statue's eyes faded, and the feeling of soothing was gone.

" Are you finished admiring the statue? " a voice asked. Turning around, Anise saw the iron knuckle from before, with another pair of darknuts flanking him. Each was holding a pair of Gerudo women, who were helpless to escape from them. " I'm not going to waste my time in battle with you again. By all means, leave if you wish. I will not stop you. " The iron knuckle stepped aside, letting Anise pass. The girl saw several of her Gerudo sisters outside, captured by the soldiers, while the others continued to fight a losing battle. " However, if you leave, I cannot make any promises as to what will happen here. I was only ordered to bring you back to the castle. That is all. "

" I see. " Anise said. " You want me to surrender in return for their safety. " The iron knuckle walked up beside her as she continued to look out the window. " If you make this easy for me, I see no reason for anyone else to be hurt. Of course, we will have to remove their weapons, and make sure they do not decide to do anything foolish again, but they will not be harmed. " the large knight said. " Very well. " Anise said, sighing as she lowered her head. " I will return with you. " " Good. " the iron knuckle said, then motioned for his darknuts to take her. Locking her in chains, the knights took Anise from the fortress to return her to Ganondorf.

The Gerudos at the fortress were spared as promised, but the fortress was turned into their prison. They continued to serve the Dark Kingdom's soldiers, but with a stronger presence of soldiers, they were stripped of any further chance to rise up against them. The iron knuckle led the way back to the castle with his darknuts closely behind, bringing Anise along. The girl kept her head lowered, knowing the Gerudos would suffer more than they already had for helping her. Before long, they arrived at the castle, and the darknuts returned to their normal duties, handing the chain to the large knight. The iron knuckle led Anise to the throne room, presenting her to Ganondorf.

The evil king motioned for the iron knuckle to release her, and after the large knight freed Anise from her chains, he was dismissed. The girl was one again alone with Ganondorf. " I've missed you. " he said. His smile quickly turned to a frown. " Your act of defiance has annoyed me greatly. I have no desire to see you harmed, and I certaintly see no reason to prevent your mother from continuing to teach you more dances, but you must still be punished. " He exerted his will onto Anise, only to find he couldn't control her anymore. " Hmm... I see. You've been a naughty little thing, haven't you? What shall I do... I know. " He summoned a guard. " Bring him to me. " was all he said, and the guard left.

A few moments later, the guard returned, dragging the old man with him. Anise gasped when she saw him. The man had been badly beaten, barely able to stand on his own, and his clothing was in tatters, as if he had been the victim of a whip. Ganondorf dismissed the guard, then stood up and walked over to the old man, who could only get to his knees. " Your friend here was caught trying to tell your sisters something they didn't need to know. I'll torment him in your stead. " he said. Using his dark magic, the evil king banished the old man to the Dark World. " We won't be seeing him again. " He returned to his throne. " As for you, if you ever escape again, your sisters will pay the price. I may not be able to directly force you to obey me, but I'm sure that will be incentive enough. " Anise silently nodded. " Good. Now go to your room. You must be tired from your little escapade. I don't want your performance to suffer when I summon you later. "

Darkened Angel

• LadyM's Slave Girl
    • View Profile
« Reply #9 on: December 09, 2017, 09:12:59 AM »
Ch. 9: Twilight

Several days had passed. Anise continued to dance for Ganondorf whenever he summoned her, and learned more dances from her mother. Though she had several opportunities to escape, the reminder of what would befall her Gerudo sisters kept her from making any attempt. She remained obedient, serving her dark master without resistance. With the old man banished to the Dark World, and the Gerudos kept under constant watch, there weren't enough people to make any attempt to strike against the evil king. Ganondorf rested contently, knowing there would be no further attempts to oppose him, as his slave continued to entertain him with her dancing whenever he wished it.

Anise started to enjoy more privileges as Ganondorf began to allow her more freedoms. She was no longer confined to her room or kept under constant guard when her mother visited to continue her dancing lessons. She was allowed to roam the castle freely until she was summoned, only unable to leave the grounds. The Dark Kingdom started to become peaceful, as the evil king started to relax his tight grip on the people. One day, Anise was out in the courtyard with a basket, picking apples off a tree to share with her mother when she next visited. She began to sing as she did, and her angelic voice echoed into the castle. Ganondorf perked up from his throne as he heard the singing, seemingly haunting the castle.

Ganondorf became puzzled as he started to feel a sensation overcome him that he never felt before. He started to clutch his chest over his heart and felt slightly dizzy. He tried to shake the feeling off. " I'm going for a walk. " he told the darknut guard as he exited the door. " If anything needs my attention, hold it until I return. " The evil king left the castle, seemingly heading nowhere in particular. Later in the day, Anise shared the apples she picked with her mother, and the pair enjoyed their time together. Ganondorf returned to the castle at night, and Anise was summoned to the throne room as soon as she finished enjoying a nice, hot bath.

Expecting to be commanded to dance again, Anise was surprised when Ganondorf instead told her something else. " You have been very obedient lately, and I have decided to reward you. Return to your room. There is a gift for you on your bed. " Anise nodded to her master and went back to her room. She looked towards the bed and saw a set of clothing neatly laid out on it. It was another dancing outfit, much like the ones she already had, but this one was very unique. The material was a finely made black silk, softer to the touch than anything she had ever worn. It was also bejeweled with flawless gems, decorated in a very intricate manner. A pair of earrings were with it, along with a necklace, bracelets, and a belly gem, another flawless jewel that matched the rest.

As Anise changed into the new clothing, she noticed that it was, like her other outfits, made exclusively for her. It fit her perfectly. The silk clothing felt as if it was caressing her body in a gentle embrace. She performed a few dance movements, giving it a feel for how it moved with her. Her sandals made it feel as though she was dancing on a cloud, while the top and skirt made it feel as if she was being kissed by the wind. As she looked at herself in the mirror, she almost couldn't believe what she saw. She looked like a queen of dancers. It was the first time she could look at herself in one of the dancing outfits she was given and truly feel beautiful.

Anise returned to the throne room, letting Ganondorf see her in her new clothing. The evil king smiled lustfully, very pleased with the sight. " From now on, I want you to only dance for me in that. " He noticed Anise seemed to like the clothing almost as much as he liked seeing her in it. " I trust that won't be a problem for you. " " Shall I dance for you now, Master? " Anise asked. " By all means. " Ganondorf said. The girl began to dance for him, quickly losing herself in her movements. Ganondorf watched with great interest, and soon his slave was all he could pay attention to. Time and space seemed to no longer exist, only the beautiful sight before him.

A few more days passed. Anise started to truly feel happy. She looked forward to her mother's visits with enthusiasm, which made the Sheikah woman happy. " You truly are my daughter. " she said and laughed when Anise eagerly asked her to teach her more dances. " You've come to love the art of dancing as much as I do. You'll be even better than me one day soon, if you aren't already. " Mother and daughter danced together, both enjoying their time together more and more. Anise later danced for her master, showing him what she learned, pleasing him greatly. She had made a paradise for herself in a world of darkness. Though she was a slave, she had found contentment.

Ganondorf summoned Anise. The girl soon entered the throne room and stood before him. " Show me what you can do now. " he said lustfully. Anise bowed gracefully, then began to dance for him. The evil king was locked onto her every sensual movement. His slave pleased him greatly, and seeing her dancing so eagerly drove him beyond the satisfaction he felt before. Anise was lost in her dancing, only brought out of it when she felt herself being pulled forward. Ganondorf was standing up, having grabbed her and pulled her to him. " I cannot stand this any longer. Tonight, you will not sleep alone. " The evil king gently caressed her cheek, and saw that there was no fear in her eyes, only the soul of the slave that would obey him.

Overcome with lust for the girl, Ganondorf lifted her chin to make her look into his eyes. He started to lower his head to hers, as if to kiss her, when he suddenly let her got and stepped back, clutching his chest over his heart, as if he had just been stabbed. " What... is this? " his voice strained, as if both angry and confused. " I can't... " He was unable to say more, only letting out a terrifying roar as he began to shift into Ganon, his monstrous form. He looked over at Anise one final time, his expression a mix of worry and confusion, before he turned away. Using his dark magic, he opened a portal to the Dark World, vanishing into it.

Alone in the throne room, Anise could see no trace of Ganondorf left behind. A light began to shine through the windows. As she looked outside, she saw the barrier of darkness around the Dark Kingdom fading away, and light was coming from the horizon as if the sun was demanding to shine on the world. Now that Ganondorf abandoned his hold on his kingdom, there was nothing to stop the goddesses from directly acting. Beams of light pierced the barrier, and Anise could hear the rallying cries of the people as they rose up against Ganondorf's minions. The Dark Kingdom was about to fall, and Hyrule's return had begun.

Darkened Angel

• LadyM's Slave Girl
    • View Profile
« Reply #10 on: December 09, 2017, 09:14:01 AM »
Ch. 10: Reforging a Kingdom

The castle was soon empty of all of Ganondorf's dark minions as they hurried outside to battle the rebels. Anise entered Ganondorf's bedroom in the hope of finding something useful to help the people. As she looked around, she paused, a painting on the wall catching her eye. It had a picture of her, mid-dance in her new dancer clothing. The detail was flawless, as if the image was taken right out of time itself. There wasn't a single hint of brushstrokes, as though it was meant to look as life-like as possible. Below the painting was the title, which read, " Dancing Goddess. " " I guess I really got on his good side. " Anise said to herself. She continued to look around the room, finding nothing else of interest.

Anise decided she wouldn't find anything of use anywhere in the castle, and hurried outside the join the fight. As the people fought against the dark soldiers, the girl helped them gain ground with her dark fire. It didn't take long for the people to fight their way into the castle, turning it into a fortress to defend against the reinforcements that came from all over the land to stop them. With Ganondorf no longer present to sustain his army, his minions could no longer present the endless legion they once did. Their numbers began to dwindle as more and more fell to the people of Hyrule. A final wave of soldiers assaulted the castle. The people held their ground, and there were no more of Ganondorf's minions in sight.

Triumphant cheers sounded throughout the land. The sun was high in the sky, shining down on Hyrule once again, as the kingdom had be reclaimed. Plans to start rebuilding were quickly set in motion. Buildings started to be repaired and more trade between the kingdom and the new land increased, with both civlizations benefitting greatly from assisting each other. Hyrule started to be restored to its former glory, and Haven became a wealthy port town in the new land, with the rest of the settlements becoming proper towns and flourishing as well. The threat Ganondorf posed was not entirely over, however.

As days passed, portals from the Dark World appeared, and groups of the demon king's minions entered the land through them before the portals would vanish. The towns quickly gained squads of soldiers to guard the inhabitants, maintaining the safety of Hyrule. Ganondorf was forced to open portals away from civilized areas, hoping to catch people during their travels between towns. He wouldn't be able to strike a blow against the kingdom as he once did, but he was still a danger to its people. In place of the royal family, representatives of each town came together, using the castle as a central location to work together to decide the best courses of action for the kingdom.

Those that served on the new council took up residence in the castle. Anise was given her room and an honorary title to recognize her role in the Dark Kingdom's fall and Hyrule's freedom. Lady Anise didn't serve on the council herself, instead choosing to help the people directly whenever she could. Her father, the Gerudo king, served in her place. The castle became home to new knights, who both served under Lady Anise when she needed assistance, and enjoyed the pleasure of her dancing whenever they had the chance to take a break from their duties. They adored her for both her compassion towards the people and her graceful dances.

Ganondorf began to open more portals as time went on, as though he was gaining more power. The Sheikah tribe, now having rebuilt their home in the hidden village, started looking for ways to prevent a possible resurfacing of the demon king. After dispatching a group of dark soldiers that had appeared in a forest, Anise saw a cloaked figure a short distance away, who then walked towards her. The figure revealed a tunic underneath the cloak that bore the Sheikah Eye. Without a word, the cloaked Sheikah held out a sealed letter, which Anise took. The figure stepped back, and with a quick use of dark magic, vanished. " Why was I never taught that? " Anise said to herself.

Opening the letter, Anise saw that it said, " For your eyes only. " Curious, she continued on. " Ganondorf has not truly been stopped, and nothing we do here will hinder him. Every moment, he gains in power, as his true throne in the Dark World grants him an endless supply of dark power. To truly stop him, you must enter the Dark World yourself and confront him there. It will be dangerous. The Dark World is much like the Dark Kingdom once was, but far more twisted. The realm is cursed, and any who enter it become twisted by the dark magic flowing throughout it. You, and only you are immune to it, as you have the same darkness within you. "

Anise read on. " Many will want to follow you, but they will only suffer the curse of the Dark World. You must go alone. Go to the chamber before Din's shrine in the Great Palace. A portal to the Dark World is hidden there. Destroy this letter so that no one else will learn of this portal, and may the Goddesses smile down upon you. " It was unclear who wrote the letter, but considering the Sheikah remained cloaked, Anise assumed whoever was behind it wanted to remain unknown. It made sense, as if the identity of someone who knew where a portal was known to others, the knights would be demanding the information, and if the letter was true, that would only lead to disaster.

Holding out her hand, Anise conjured forth her dark fire, letting it burn the letter. Once the letter was destroyed, she used Farore's Wind to warp to the Great Palace in the clearing of Death Valley. She began to make her way through the palace again, remembering some of the paths from before, which made finding her way to the final few chambers easier. She entered the room before Din's shrine, which was the one that appeared to be a ceremonial chamber that lacked any distinct features. " Well, this is the place. What now? " she said to herself. Looking around, she noticed the pillars that held torches were placed on both sides of a slightly raised platform on the floor. Besides appearing to be deliberately placed as if to display the platform, there was nothing different about them from the rest of the ones throughout the palace.

Looking closely, Anise realized that the torches weren't lit, and an idea came to mind. Using her dark fire, she lit the torches. With the torches lit, a small segment of the raised platform began to glow, displaying the Sheikah Eye. Anise tried to push on the block that bore the symbol, but nothing happened. Thinking that it likely reacted to her magic the same way the torches did, she let a blast of her dark fire hit it. It seemed to resonate, but then stopped. Realizing she was on to something, she charged up a powerful blast and unleashed it on the symbol. It resonated strongly, emitting magical energy that shaped into a portal. " I guess this is it. " Anise said to herself. Taking a moment to brace herself, she entered the portal to the Dark World, which closed behind her.

Darkened Angel

• LadyM's Slave Girl
    • View Profile
« Reply #11 on: December 09, 2017, 09:14:52 AM »
Ch. 11: Dark Prison

Anise appeared at the top of a pyramid. Looking around, she could see what appeared to be a land much like Hyrule was when it was the Dark Kingdom. Ganon's minions patrolled the lands, and on the horizon, she could see what appeared to be a distant mountain with a structure on top of it. " So, this is the Dark World. " she said to herself. " And your new home. " a voice came from behind her. Turning around, Anise saw an iron knuckle with a pair of darknuts flanking it. " Take her. " the large knight said. The darknuts rushed to Anise, grabbing her before she could put up a fight. " My Lord knew you might show up one day. You'll find your magic won't work so well in this realm. His dark power is all throughout the Dark World, and it is far more powerful than your own. "

Captured by the knights, Anise was taken from the pyramid and led through the Dark World as the knights made their way to Death Mountain. The realm was filled with Ganon's minions, some of which were different than the ones Anise saw before. " Those used to be your friends. " the iron knuckle said as he noticed her looking around at them. " Now they serve us instead. My Lord's power in unmatched here, and he continues to grow more powerful with each passing day. Lucky for you, he wishes you unharmed. You would not last a moment against us in his domain. " The large knight continued to lead the way up the mountain, and they finally reached Ganon's tower. " My Lord is inside, and he will be pleased to see you. "

Anise was led through the tower, which was oddly decorated in contrast to the rest of the Dark World. It wasn't much unlike Hyrule castle, the smooth stones that made the floor and walls a clear indication of craftsmanship that worked to make it as flawless as possible, where the rest of the realm was gnarled and rotten. As they reached the top floor of the tower, the iron knuckle brought Anise forward, as he would not escort her the rest of the way. " My Lord ordered that none enter this floor but you. Follow the red carpet to his throne room. I suggest not keeping him waiting. " The darknuts began to descend the tower. The iron knuckle blocked Anise off from the staircase. " Why? " Anise asked. " I do not question My Lord. Now go. " was all the large knight said.

Anise began to walk through the hall, hearing the iron knuckle walking back down the stairs, leaving her alone. The girl noticed the top floor was more decorated than the rest of the tower, similar to how Ganondorf's and her rooms were in Hyrule castle. She could see out the windows to her side, with a great view of the Dark World below. Along the wall were several paintings, all of her in different dancing poses. Each painting was as flawless as the one she saw before. As she followed the red carpet around a corner, she walked down another hall, with more paintings on the walls on both sides. Each continued a consistent theme of titles, referring to her as a goddess, an angel, and a beautiful maiden.

There were large, double doors at the end of the hall. Taking a moment to brace herself, Anise pushed the doors open. She expected to see an eager Ganondorf sitting on a throne at the far end of the room. What she saw was a large boar-like demon. Ganon sat on a large throne, holding a large trident to the side. Anise approached him, stopping a few steps away. Ganon looked down at her with no apparent expression. " You wounded me. " he said. " I gave you everything, and you wounded me. " He held out the trident towards her. " Even here, where I could crush you in an instant, I still cannot bring myself to do so. Still, you must learn your place. "

Bringing the trident back to his side, Ganon held out his hand towards Anise, and imposed his will on her. " The Goddesses cannot save you here. I may not be able to control you elsewhere, but here, in my domain, you belong to me. " Anise felt his dark presence within her. As much as she tried to struggle, it was a losing battle. She began to dance for the demon king, unable to stop herself from doing as he wished. " Much better. " he said, smirking very slightly at her. Anise continued to dance for the demon until he released her of his will. " This is your new home. You will never escape me again. " he said. Standing up, Ganon towered over the girl. " Let me show you to your room. " he said as he escorted her out.

Anise was taken to a bedroom much like the one she had in the castle, but this one was larger. It had a private bath in the corner by a window that allowed her to see the realm below. There was a large bookshelf against the wall and a rug on the floor. " Since your mother won't be able to teach you more dances, I have provided more books for you to learn from, and you have plenty of space to practice. " the demon said. As Anise walked into the room to look around at everything, Ganon looked her up and down for a moment. " You still wear the clothes I made for you. You don't know how much that pleases me. " he said, then left the room, shutting the door behind him.

Time passed. It was hard to tell how long, as every time Anise looked outside, it always seemed to be the last hour of dusk. The slave girl danced for her master whenever he wished, but she never seemed to enjoy it, despite all the luxury she was given. Ganon noticed she was never happy, and though he would never let her go, he wanted to see the beautiful girl he desired, that he loved. One day, as Anise was looking through her window, her door opened. A darknut entered and hung a cage on the ceiling. " My Lord wishes you to have company. " was all the knight said before he left. Anise walked up to the cage to see a white owl inside. " An owl, in this world? " she said to herself.

The owl perked up at the sound of her voice, and seemed happy to see her. Anise looked at it and noticed it seemed to be wearing tattered rags. Looking closely, she saw the Sheikah Eye on the chest of what was once a tunic. " Old man? " she asked. The owl hooted in response, as if to acknowledge her. " You poor thing. I'm sorry for what you've suffered through because of me. " she said. She reached into the cage and put her hand on his head, as if giving him a loving pat. She felt a strange magic flow through her as she did, and the owl began to glow. Stepping back, Anise watched as the owl took human form, breaking through the cage as it did.

The glow faded, and the owl was replaced by the old man that was banished to the Dark World. His wounds healed and his clothing mended, as though he had never been struck. " I knew I was a bit bird-brained, but that's just ridiculous. " he said and laughed. " How... I thought my magic didn't work here. " Anise said. " It does. It just took you a while to get used to the Dark World. Remember, you share Ganon's dark essence. Your magic power was simply overwhelmed at first. However, as the demon king continues to grow in power, he will be able to neutralize it again. We must weaken him while we can. Come, we must act fast. " Grabbing Anise, the old man smashed through the window to make their escape.

Darkened Angel

• LadyM's Slave Girl
    • View Profile
« Reply #12 on: December 09, 2017, 09:16:00 AM »
Ch. 12: The Seven Crystals

Anise and the old man fell from Ganon's tower after the man's escape attempt. The Sheikah shifted back into an owl and grabbed onto Anise's shoulders, flapping his wings to slow their descent. " I really need to find better escape routes. " he said, jumping off of the girl and shifting back into his normal self. " How did you do that? " Anise asked. " I would normally appear as an owl in the Dark World. Your magic lets me maintain my true form. However, we Sheikah know how to handle dark magic. Thanks to you, I can switch back and forth. Good thing too, or that landing would've hurt. " he said. He looked her over for a moment. " For a queen, your dress doesn't exactly cover much. Not that I don't mind the view. "

" It's not a queen's dress. " Anise said as they continued down Death Mountain. " That explains the belly gem. I thought that looked a bit unusual for a queen. " the old man said. " Now isn't the time to be joking around. What do we need to do to stop Ganon? " Anise asked. " He draws his power from all over the Dark World. If we can cut off the flow of dark power from several key points, he'll be unable to continue increasing his own. " the man answered. " Who are you, and how do you know so much about everything? " Anise asked. " I'm just an old man with a lot of free time on his hands. " he said. " Be serious now. " Anise said.

" Fair enough. " the Sheikah said. " Back when I was about your age, I was a fine Sheikah warrior. I learned many dark magic spells and how to use anything as a weapon. Those skills served me well, as I was never caught off guard by anyone, and even something as simple as a stick made me as dangerous an opponent as a fully armored knight with a massive blade swinging it around with wild abandon. " The pair finally came to the base of Death Mountain and headed towards a nearby forest. " I've stayed in shape all these years so that I could still fight with the best of them, but time isn't exactly friendly to me. I'm not as strong or as quick as I once was. Make no mistake though. I'm the best companion you'll ever have, especially around here. "

" What about you? " the old man asked. " What happened to Hyrule since I was banished here? " Anise explained Hyrule's recovery, her new place in the kingdom, and the events leading to her coming to the Dark World. " So, you did it then. That's good. Strange that he just abandoned his Dark Kingdom, only to attack Hyrule again later. Something about you is definitely getting to him. That would explain all those paintings. Perhaps he's going mad as well. " The pair made their way through the forest and came out another side, at the edge of a town. " Wait here. " the old man said. Anise watched as he hurried off, and heard a thud, before the old man returned with a cloak.

" Finding these is the easy part. A lot of the cursed people here have them. Getting them, however, is the tricky part. Fortunately for us, that one never saw me coming. " the old man said as he handed Anise the cloak. " We can blend in with the cursed people in the village here with our cloaks. Just don't let any guards see your face. Ganon is bound to have them looking for you any minute now. " He led the girl into town, taking her to the far end where a broken down shack stood next to a ruined field. He opened a secret door in the shack that led underground into a hidden room. " How do know about all this? " Anise asked.

" Nobody cares if a harmless old owl sees or hears them. " the Sheikah said. " So I was able to fly around, learn what secrets I could, and see where things were, in the hopes the chance to strike back came. Thanks to you, it did. This shack was a hideout of some clever thief. He wasn't as clever as me, however. He went out one day, after stealing some crystals, and wouldn't you know it, a really annoying owl keeping hooting and wouldn't shut up, which let the guards find him. Nobody else knows about this hideout, so it'll serve us very well. " " What about the crystals? " Anise asked. " Nothing but jewels, however, they might prove useful to us. Give me your hand. " the man said.

Anise held out her hand and the old man gave her a crystal. " Now, focus your magic. Try to imbue them with light or love, or whatever kind of anti-darkness feeling you can, the same way you cured me of this world's curse. " Anise focused on the idea of hope against Ganon's seemingly unstoppable darkness. The crystal resonated as her magic poured into it. Taking the crysal back, the Sheikah could feel the magic within it, as if it kept the darkness at bay. " Good, now do that again with the other six crystals. " Anise imbued the remaining crystals with her magic, and the old man put them in a small pouch. " We can use these to cut off the flow of dark power in this realm. We'll need to find the seven strongest sources and cut them off from Ganon. "

Leaving the hideout, the pair exited the town. " Where are we going first? " Anise asked. " There's a mire not too far from here. Barely anyone goes there because there's just nothing there, and it's very inhospitable. It's the perfect starting point. We can work our way closer to Ganon as we go. The more we cut off his dark power, the closer we can get to him. If we tried to start near Death Mountain, he'd find us very quickly. " the man said. As they continued on their way, a few guards on patrol came their way. " Remember, don't let them see your face. Just stay quiet and let me handle this. " the Sheikah said quietly.

" What are you doing outside the village? Out for a stroll? " one of the guards asked, and the group of them laughed. " My friend and I were going to the swamp. I heard a rumor that some of the fungus there would help give some flavor to our food. We want to get to it before anyone else does. " the old man said, using some of his dark magic to make himself sound like a shadow creature. " Well, good luck to you. Don't fall in. " the guard said, with the group laughing again. They continued their patrol. " What was that all about? " Anise asked. " They like to harass the residents of the village. They believe we're going to get ourselves killed in the swamp on some wild chase for fungus. " the man said. " Is the food that bad? " Anise asked. " You have no idea. " the old man answered.

The pair continued on their way, finally reaching a dead end. " The mire's on the other side of this cliff. " the old man said. " I'll have to fly you over it. " Changing into an owl, the Sheikah grabbed Anise's shoulders and carried her up and over the cliff, setting her down on a small patch of dry land. There was heavy rain in the mire, which seemed as if it was part of the mire itself, as it covered the entire area but nothing beyond it. " Is this rain part of the Dark World's curse? " Anise asked. " I believe so. I've never seen it not raining here. What we do here might change that, however. " the Sheikah said. " Be careful. Anyone that sees us will know we're not supposed to be here. "

Darkened Angel

• LadyM's Slave Girl
    • View Profile
« Reply #13 on: December 09, 2017, 09:16:50 AM »
Ch. 13: Misery Mire

Anise and the old man walked along the small sections of dry land in the mire. They came to a cave that was lit with torches, but otherwise empty. " Strange. " the Sheikah said. " Someone was here earlier. They can't be far away, and may likely return any moment. " The old man was right, as a few moments later, they heard the sounds of Ganon's soldiers walking around outside, coming closer to the cave. " Keep yourself covered and hide in that dark corner. " he said, as he ran to another, using his magic to appear to vanish in the shadows. Anise kept herself as concealed as she could, watching as the soldiers entered the cave.

" Why are we guarding the mire again? " one of the soldiers asked as the group of wosu sat down near the middle of the cave. " Our Lord wants to be careful, in case someone gets any ideas. " another answered. " Well, at least we get to take it easy as long as we march around for show every once in a while. " a third said. " I wish we heard news more often. There could be an attack in the village and we wouldn't hear about it for days. What if... Hey, what's that? " one of them said, pointing towards Anise. A couple of the wosu got up and walked over to her. " We have a visitor. " one of them said. Pulling Anise towards the rest of the group, the wosu looked at her with curiosity.

Pulling down Anise's hood, one of the wosu looked at her closely. " Who are you? " he asked. Realizing the group of soldiers had no idea what was going on, Anise quickly thought of a ploy. " Our Lord wishes to reward you for your hard work in keeping the mire safe. So, he sent me. I'm here for your entertainment. " the girl said, letting the cloak slowly slide off of her. The wosu smiled at her, some of them whistling. " Finally! Recognition! Alright, you pretty little thing. Show us what you've got. " one of them said eagerly. Anise began to dance for them. The soldiers watched her lustfully as she performed sensual movements for their pleasure.

Anise danced her way around the wosu, with the group of Ganon's minions locked on her every movement, mesmerized by her dancing. Once their backs were turned to the old man's hiding place, the Sheikah decided to strike. Dashing towards them, the man smashed one of the wosu in the back, then grabbed his sword and began striking at the others. The last one remaining attempted to run outside the cave and call for help, but Anise quickly conjured forth her dark fire and dispatched him with a blast of her magic. " Good job. " the old man said. " Though part of me wanted to see you dance a little while longer. " Anise glared at him for a moment. " What? Can't a man have a little pleasure in his old age? "

The pair exited the cave and looked around the mire. " So where is the source of dark power here? " Anise asked. " I don't know. " the old man said. " The rain is making it hard to focus. It's creating a barrier of sorts. We need to somehow get rid of it. " " Since I share Ganon's dark essence, wouldn't I be able to manipulate the Dark World to some degree? " Anise asked. The Sheikah paused for moment, as if deep in thought. " I'm not entirely sure, but that does make sense. I wouldn't expect much though, but perhaps if you could, simply ending a single storm shouldn't be much of a problem. Go ahead and see what you can do. " he said.

Anise focused on her magic, charging up a blast of energy that she aimed towards the sky. After a few moments, she unleashed a powerful blast that was absorbed by the storm. The rain began to ease up gradually until it finally stopped, and the mire cleared up. Anise fell to her knees as if she was out of breath. " Took it out of you, did it? " the old man asked. " Hopefully we won't need you to do that too much. You don't want to tire yourself out before a big fight. " Taking a moment to recover, Anise stood back up. " I'm okay. Now, can you find the source? " she asked. Looking around, the Sheikah pointed towards a small structure sticking out of the water. " Was that always there? I don't remember seeing it earlier. " he said.

The pair walked through the mire towards the structure. Looking around it, Anise saw a staircase. " There's a way inside. " she said. They entered the structure, and found an underground dungeon. " I guess the source of dark power in the mire is down in here somewhere. " Anise said. " I'd say so. It's hidden well enough. If not, we'll at least probably find some clues to it. " the Sheikah said back. As they made their way through the dungeon, the pair came across several chambers that seemed to lead back into each other. Various monsters populated some of the rooms, but they didn't seem like Ganon's soldiers. They were likely just twisted creatures that were created by the dark power.

Dispatching the creatures that turned hostile proved to be easier than expected for Anise and her Sheikah companion. " Something tells me this is just to make us lower our guard. This is too easy. " the girl said. " Naturally. " the old man said. " If the source of the mire's dark power is indeed here, it would be better guarded than this. Perhaps we'll come across a powerful guardian soon. " The Sheikah proved to be right, as when the pair came to a large door at the end of the dungeon, he felt a strong presence on the other side. " Brace yourself. We likely have a fight on our hands. " As they entered the final chamber, they saw a giant eyeball surrounded by smaller ones in a pool of an acidic liquid.

Some of the smaller eyeballs bounced around the floor, coming towards the pair. The old man readied himself with a pair of swords he took from the wosu they fought earlier. Anise conjured forth her dark fire. As the dark creatures came close, the pair struck. Blades and fireballs pushed them back, and when they were destroyed, a few more took their place. Anise and the Sheikah held their ground until only the giant eyeball remained. Enraged, the large monster attacked them, wildly bouncing around and ramming into them, slamming them against each other and the walls as they struck at it. With their combined efforts, it proved no match for them as it was dispatched like the rest of the creatures.

" Are you okay? " the old man asked, breathing heavily as the fight wore him out. " A little hurt, but it'll be fine. " Anise said. " Use your magic. " the Sheikah said. " We don't have time to wait for our wounds to heal. " Anise focused her magic through herself, recovering from the battle in a few quick moments. She walked over to the old man and healed him. " Much better. " the man said. " Now then, put a crystal in that pool of liquid. That seems to be the source of dark power here. " Anise walked to the edge of the acidic liquid and tossed a crystal into it. The crystal resonated and sent magical energy through the liquid, seemingly purifying it. The feeling of darkness in the area dissipated. " One down, six to go. " the old man said.

Darkened Angel

• LadyM's Slave Girl
    • View Profile
« Reply #14 on: December 09, 2017, 09:17:39 AM »
Ch. 14: Plains of Ruin

As Anise and the old man exited the dungeon, an iron knuckle flanked by a pair of darknuts stood nearby. " We just keep running into each other, don't we? " the large knight said. " My Lord wishes your return. I am to take you back to him, at any cost. " He gestured towards the pair, and the darknuts approached them. " And you... " he said, turning towards the old man. " You will trouble us no longer. I am to personally see to that. " The large knight raised his axe as he walked towards the Sheikah. As he swung it down, the old man jumped out of the way. Anise conjured forth her dark fire and began attacking the darknut that was about to grab her. " Your efforts are futile. " the iron knuckle said.

The other darknut worked with the iron knuckle, trying to strike the old man. Anise and the Sheikah battled their enemies by dodging their slow attacks and striking when they were vulnerable. The old man made quick strikes at the darknut, chipping away at the weak points in his armor with his dual swords in a whirlwind of precise slashes. The knight abandoned his heavy sword and shield for his longsword, and tried to match the Sheikah's speed with his own. The iron knuckle attempted to strike the man down with his axe whenever he was still for a moment, but the Sheikah never failed to dodge it, even with the darknut attempting to strike him from the side.

Anise fought off the darknut that was focused on her by hitting it with her dark fire from behind. As the knight kept trying to face her, she kept moving behind him. Finally, after hitting him with enough blasts to reveal a weak spot, she jumped on his back and held onto him. The darknut dropped his sword and shield to attempt to grab her, but was unable to keep a grip on her. Charging up a powerful blast of her dark fire, the girl unleashed it on the weak spot in his armor. As the knight fell to one knee, she quickly charged up another. When the knight attempt to stand back up, another blast shot into him, causing him to fall over.

A final, powerful blast of dark fire dispatched the darknut. Anise turned towards the others to see the old man finish off the other knight with several quick slashes after parrying an attack. Anise launched a volley of dark fire blasts at the iron knuckle. As the large knight turned to defend himself against her, the Sheikah threw his swords with great accuracy at the joints in his arm, causing him to lose his grip on his axe when he couldn't move his arm as he tried to swing it. The old man grabbed the longsword the darknut had and jumped on the iron knuckle's back as he bent down to pick up his axe. The Sheikah stabbed the sword down into the armor just below the helmet.

The large knight stood back up after he grabbed his axe, forcing the old man to jump off of him. The iron knuckle bent his arm, breaking the swords lodged in his joints, then attempted to swing his axe around to hit the Sheikah behind him. The old man jumped up, landing on the flat side of the axe, and jumped towards his enemy, thrusting his sword into the large knight's helmet. The iron knuckle grabbed him with his free hand and threw him towards the ground. Anise hit him from behind with a powerful blast of her dark fire. The old man quickly recovered from hitting the ground and looked at the iron knuckle for a moment. " Hold him. " he said to Anise. " I have an idea. "

Anise kept the iron knuckle on the defensive with a continuous volley of dark fire blasts. The old man threw his sword into the air and transformed into an owl. He grabbed his sword as he flew high into the air. He tossed his sword up again and changed back into his normal self, catching the sword as it came down, before he began to plummet to the ground below. Holding the sword downwards, he pierced through the top of the iron knuckle's helmet, penetrating as deep as the blade could go, in a powerful slam from above. Pulling the sword out, he jumped off the large knight, which slumped on the ground. The Sheikah ran the iron knuckle through, and the large knight remained motionless.

" That knight sure was relentless. " the old man said. " I don't think he'll bother us anymore though. Now, we should do something to cover up what we did here. I'm sure Ganon knows something's wrong with the storm ending. Maybe you could make it rain again. That should buy us a little time, making him believe his minions undid what we did here. " Anise focused her magic and shot a powerful blast into the sky. She fell to her knees, taking a few moments to recover before standing up again. It started to rain lightly, gradually returning to the storm that raged over the mire. " Alright, where are we going next? " the girl asked. " The Plains of Ruin. " the Sheikah said.

Changing into an owl, the old man grabbed Anise and flew over the cliff, setting her down on the other side. He changed back into his normal self and the pair continued on their way. " So what's at the Plains of Ruin? " Anise asked. " You know that swamp story I told the guards earlier? That. " the Sheikah responded. " Why would a swamp be a key location? " the girl asked. " The swamp is in the middle of the plains, which are dry. That water has to be coming from somewhere. We find where it's coming from, we find a dark power source. " the man said. " If it's anything like the mire, I imagine we'll be going through another underground dungeon. "

As Anise and the old man made their way through the Plains of Ruin, they came to the swamp. " In case we see those guards again, grab some fungus. " the Sheikah said. Anise grabbed a handful of fungus. It felt as rotten as it looked. " The Dark World sure is... interesting... to see. " she said. The pair looked around the swamp, finding nothing of interest. " Hmm... Maybe it's not this close to the swamp. I wonder if that guard outpost is more than just a simple outpost. " the old man said. " It might be risky, but it might also be the only way to find the source of dark power in this area. " The pair made their way towards it. " Remember, if we're confronted by any guards, let me do the talking. "

The Sheikah looked around the outpost. " Wait a second. This isn't an outpost at all. Look at this. " he said, pointing at a staircase that led underground. " I knew it. We'll find the source of dark power down in there. Wait, here comes trouble. " he pointed Anise towards a group of Ganon's minions that were heading towards them. " So you didn't fall in while searching the swamp. Good for you. " a guard said. " You're a bit away from the swamp though. Got lost? " " We're looking around for more. " the Sheikah said, making himself sound like a shadow creature. He pointed to Anise, who was holding a handful of fungus. " We found some fungus and thought more might be growing around here. Apparently there isn't. " " On your way then. " the guard said.