The HoT no longer hosts Mods or Screenshots. 

Make sure to check your Spam Bin for your activation email!

Accounts will be deleted after 30 days if validation emails are not validated.

Please go to LoversLab for SuperStorm's Sims3 Passion Mod here:
HERE.

Author Topic: The Legend of Zelda: Cursed Flower  (Read 199 times)

Darkened Angel

• LadyM's Slave Girl
    • View Profile
« Last Edit: December 18, 2017, 09:07:16 AM by Darkened Angel »
Forever bound to serve LadyM, the Dark Goddess of the HoT.

Darkened Angel

• LadyM's Slave Girl
    • View Profile
Re: The Legen of Zelda: Cursed Flower
« Reply #1 on: December 15, 2017, 07:04:30 AM »
Ch. 1: Restless Princess

In the years that followed Ganondorf's destruction, Hyrule enjoyed an era of peace. The people of the kingdom prospered, and Princess Anise ruled over them with compassion. The Dark Kingdom was a distant nightmare, all but forgotten by everyone but a few historians and sages. The memories of what took place vanished over time, as everyone focused more on rebuilding Hyrule to its former glory. The land was united and its people once again had lives of ease. However, there was a darkness looming within. Though it was faint, it was lurking in the shadows, always present. It was none other than Anise herself. The princess the people adored couldn't see the joy herself.

" It's not over. It's never over. " she said to herself while looking outside through a window in the castle. She was uneasy, as if deeply troubled by something, but she herself couldn't tell what it was. Some nagging feeling came to her, as it seemed to always do at times, to remind her of some unfinished business, as if her final encounter with the demon king wasn't truly the last they would have. Ganondorf was known to always return at some point, no matter how certain his defeat was. She even questioned the words of the Sheikah. Even if she broke the eternal cycle, Ganondorf could still return, and even if he wasn't the same demon lord, his dark essence would still find a way to come back.

The princess shuddered for a moment when the thought of herself being his new incarnation came to mind. She carried his dark taint, and knew that she was in a way the daughter of darkness, but was it really possible for such a thing to happen? Could she somehow become corrupted by her own dark power, turning into a new version of him? The thoughts of what could be worried Anise. What should be a time of joy for her was instead one of dread. She kept herself distant from the people of Hyrule, her public appearances becoming fewer and further apart. Rumors started to emerge as she appeared to take a sudden interest in finding information about dark magic.

As time went on, the kingdom fell into an uneasy sense of foreboding. Anise became more isolated in the castle, her only company being the servants that tended to her needs, and a few of the sages and historians that helped her with the information she requested. Many began to speak of her change in personality. Though she was still adored by her people, they took notice of her more brooding attitude. She no longer found joy in entertaining guests, and any time she was seen by anyone, she always seemed unhappy. However, the passage of time had been cruel. While Anise's power made her eternally young and beautiful, her friends and family had long since left the world.

The princess was alone, and while her powers were great, they weren't without limit. Part of her interest in dark magic was the hope that something would help her to control her powers and master her abilities. She feared the lack of understanding and control, believing such was a weakness and could possibly lead to being corrupted. When one of the sages asked her about focusing on dark magic, she responded ominously. " I need to be able to fully control it. I must have absolute power over the darkness within me. " The sage became concerned at her words, but the princess eased his worry. She didn't seek power for its own sake. She only wanted to understand her own better.

For a short time, Anise never left the castle, spending every waking moment studying whatever she could find of use to her. A sage came up to her while she was reading some ancient texts. " I believe this will be of great use. " he said, setting down a book before her. " We would normally consider such a thing to be forbidden, but you are a special case, and if anyone can use this information for good, you can. " Anise looked at the book. It was black, and seemed to glow eerily as her hand neared it. " What is this? " she asked. " Knowledge. " the sage said. " Of what, I cannot say. No one will dare open that tome for fear of what could happen. "

Anise grabbed the book, pulling it closer to her. She looked up at the sage, who only stared blankly at her. It was clear the sages were hesistant to give her the dark tome, and she shared in their doubt. However, the kingdom seemed to reflect the princess's state of mind, and if it gave her the answers she sought, then it would be in everyone's best interest for her to read it. She could feel the dark magic of the book as she put her hand on it, and the feeling grew intensely as she opened it. The sage gave an expression of fear before quickly exiting the room, leaving the princess alone with the dark tome. As Anise looked at the pages, she saw nothing but strange writing she couldn't understand.

" What is this? " she said to herself as she turned the pages of the book, finding nothing but more of the strange writing. " I can't read any of this. " She continued to look through the book, when she suddenly came to a page where the writing was glowing. A dark voice filled her mind. " You seek knowledge of true power? Then you shall have it. " Her mind was bombarded with knowledge of every dark spell, ritual, and power ever to exist. She could see the past incarnations of Ganondorf and all his minions, along with others she didn't recognize, performing various magic abilities. She felt their dark powers flow through her, as though she was absorbing their magical abilities through the book.

" Now you will be complete, and destroy this world as you were meant to. Go now, and bathe the world in eternal darkness. " the voice commanded. Anise felt the dark power surge through her as though it would destroy her if she didn't let it out. She yelled out in pain, which quickly became a roar of terror as she started to fly through the roof, crashing through the castle, and looking down upon the kingdom of Hyrule. As if by an unseen force, she held out her hands and conjured forth her dark fire, though this time it was far more powerful than before. She blasted the castle below, reducing it to rubble in mere moments, before turning her attention to the rest of the kingdom.

Suddenly, the princess pushed herself up from the table and let out a gasp. " Something wrong? " one of the sages asked. Anise looked around. The only thing out of place was the missing book. " Wasn't there a black tome of dark magic here just a while ago? " She asked. " No. " the sage said. " Princess, you must have fallen asleep during your studies. Please, get some rest. You've been studying so hard for days now. Take tomorrow to relax and enjoy yourself. I'm sure the people would like to see you in better spirits. " " But what about- " Anise started. " We'll keep everything organized for you. Don't worry about anything. Just get some rest. " The princess shook her head for a moment as if shaking off the bad dream she had. She then nodded to the sage and made her way to her bedroom. Perhaps he was right. Maybe she just needed a day to relax.

Darkened Angel

• LadyM's Slave Girl
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: December 15, 2017, 07:05:54 AM »
Ch. 2: Premonition

Anise enjoyed a quiet day, taking the time to walk around the courtyard. She picked an apple from a tree and sat in the shade under it. As she took a bite of the apple, she looked at the sky over the castle walls. " It's actually pretty nice out today. I guess this really is just what I needed. " she thought. She relaxed under the tree, listening to the sounds of people going about their duties in the castle and a few birds as they chirped. Suddenly, the sky clouded and a storm hit, with rain pouring down and thunder echoing in the distance. The princess closed her eyes for a moment and shook her head, before seeing the sky was clear. " What was that? " she thought.

She got up from under the tree and continued to walk around, taking a few more bites of the apple. " I guess reading all those books about dark magic and destruction is making me see things. " she said to herself. She decided seeing the town would probably be best. Seeing the prosperity of her people up close would likely help put her in a better mood and take her mind off of everything. She finished the apple as she left the courtyard, and made her way back to her bedroom. She grabbed a cloak to cover herself so she wouldn't stand out too much. She wanted to see the town without the people taking much notice of her. Though her beauty was known to her people, most wouldn't recognize her without a good look at her face.

The princess left the castle and headed into town. The hood of the cloak kept her hidden enough that the people saw her as just another person roaming around. Even though she was the princess, she still dressed like a dancer. She may not have enjoyed dancing for some time like she used to, but she still considered herself a dancer more than anything, and rarely wore anything else. Though her outfit was slightly more regal than what other dancing girls in town would have, most wouldn't notice the difference. It worked greatly in her favor, as she continued through the market in town, only drawing the attention of shopkeepers behind their stalls, trying to interest her in their wares.

Anise saw a group of dancers some distance away preparing to put on a show. Seeing the chance to try to enjoy performing once again, she looked at the stalls and approached one where the shopkeeper was displaying several fine garments. As the princess neared his stall, the man began suggesting several items from his selection. Anise ignored his sales pitch and looked at a fine veil that matched her outfit almost perfectly. " I'll take this. " she said, picking up the veil with one hand while reaching under her cloak with the other to pull out a few rupees. After purchasing the veil, she put it on her face under her hood, then slowly lowered her hood. If the shopkeeper didn't recognize her easily, it would do.

The man reacted as he would with anyone else. He complimented how the veil suited her outfit and asked if she was part of the group of dancers. Anise was pleased. The veil would allow her greater ease with blending in, and without the cloak, she could hide better in plain sight. Her face was covered enough to keep most from recognizing her without it being obvious she was trying to hide. The veil looked like it was simply part of her outfit. " A dancer, yes. " Anise said to the man. She turned to see the group in the distance, and they seemed about ready to perform. A few musicians were already in place. " I suppose I could see if they have room for one more. " she thought.

Anise made her way towards the group of dancers. One of them took notice of her as she came near. " Care to join us? " the girl asked. " If you know the dance routines, you're welcome to. " Anise nodded. " I know many dances, and have performed for many years. " The girl asked if she knew several dances, and Anise responded with a few movements from them. " You're not just a street performer, are you? " the girl asked, noticing Anise's skill. " For the moment. " the princess said. The group continued to finish setting up for their performance. The girl pointed where Anise needed to be as the others took their places. Once they were ready, the musicians began to play.

The dancers began to perform, and Anise danced along. She noticed the crowd gathering around to watch them, and she started to enjoy it again. With her mind off the worries of what could be and her dark powers, she was free to once again find joy in performing. It wasn't long before Anise stole the show, and helped the girls earn quite a bit of rupees. When she was offered a share, the princess refused. She had no need for it. " Who are you, anyways? " the lead dancer asked. " I'm just someone trying to enjoy a nice day out. " Anise said, then started to leave. Just then, the sky clouded and the storm she saw before hit again. This time, everyone in town seemed to vanish as well.

The princess looked around, seeing the town appear to be in a state of ruin, as if it had been abandoned for years. As she continued to look around, she noticed a black book on the ground. It was the same tome she saw when she fell asleep while studying. Though she feared what it meant, she felt compelled to walk over and pick up the book. As if entranced by it, she opened the book and began to look through its pages. As before, she couldn't read the writing, but after going through a few pages, she came across glowing writing. " You cannot escape the truth. Hide all you wish, but you will bring doom to Hyrule. " a voice echoed in her mind. " Daughter of darkness, obey my command. Bathe this world in your dark power. "

Anise tried to drop the book, but was unable to let go of it, as if it was forcing her to hold it and read it. " No. NO! I won't destroy Hyrule. I WON'T! " she yelled. " You have no choice. You are the one with the power. You are the darkness. " the voice said. " Obey my command. " The princess looked as the writing in the book began to glow more intensely, and images of destruction filled her mind. She saw herself standing among the ruins of Hyrule, a raging storm in the middle of the night, with dark minions bowing before her. " You took his throne. You will rule in his place. Your reign will be a new era of darkness. " the voice continued to echo in her mind. Anise tried desperately to fight it and drop the book, and suddenly everything vanished in a bright flash.

" Princess! " a voice said, and Anise felt herself being shaken slightly. After a few moments, the princess woke up. " Princess, you were having another nightmare. " the girl said. Anise slowly sat up in bed as the handmaiden stayed by her side. " Even in my dreams I can't escape it. Will I ever have peace of mind? " the princess said. The girl smiled as she patted Anise's back lightly. " You will today. The others are already taking care of some of your duties. All you have to do today is relax and enjoy the day. " Anise looked at the girl for a moment and nodded. She could see outside the window that it was morning. At least this time it wasn't in the middle of the night. She dismissed the servant and got out of bed. After getting dressed, she looked outside again to see the clear sky. " I hope it stays nice like this. " she said to herself.

Darkened Angel

• LadyM's Slave Girl
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: December 15, 2017, 07:06:50 AM »
Ch. 3: The Shattered Sword

Anise decided to go into town to try to enjoy herself, hoping that seeing the prosperity of the kingdom would help her relax and take it easy. She kept herself hidden with the help of a cloak, and looked around the town, much like she did in her dream. She saw a group of musicians in the distance, entertaining a crowd of people. A few shopkeepers attempted to get her attention as she passed by their stalls, but the only one that caught her attention was one selling fine garments. The princess saw a veil and picked it up, looking at it closely. It was the same veil she bought in her dream. It would prove more useful than wearing a cloak the entire time, so after reaching for a few rupees, she paid the shopkeeper for it.

The princess put the veil on and slowly lowered her hood. It was enough to keep her identity a secret without it being obvious she was trying to hide, as it matched her dancer outfit. The shopkeeper asked if she was part of a group of dancers, and Anise suddenly looked at him with shock. " Something wrong? " he asked. " No. It's just... Such a perfect fit. It caught me by surprise. " Anise said, before hurrying off deeper into town. " This can't be happening. " she thought, worried that the events of her dream were actually happening. The veil was was nothing, as it was a common accessory for dancers, but the shopkeeper's words and seeing the musicians where the dancers were in her dream were too much. She just had to get away.

As Anise made her way through the crowds of people, she found a tavern and went inside. The bartender immediately noticed her, and assumed she was the entertainer he was expecting to show up. " I wasn't expecting you this early, but we already have quite a few people, so go ahead and get started whenever you're ready. " he said to her. " I'm not- " Anise started, but the man cut her off. " It's alright. We're not that kind of place. " he said, winking at her. It took a moment before the princess realized what he was implying, causing her to blush. " We don't do what those seedier places do around here, so don't worry about a thing. You'll be fine. "

Anise considered telling the bartender that she wasn't the dancer he was expecting, but then realized there was no harm in putting on a show. Perhaps she'd even enjoy dancing again. Deciding she had nothing to lose by doing so, she took off her cloak and set it aside, before walking towards a small area that was cleared as though to make a makeshift stage. A few of the patrons in the tavern took notice as she walked by, and the princess could hear a few cheers and whistles coming from them. As she reached the end of the tavern, a man with a small set of drums began playing them, nodding to Anise as if signalling her to start dancing.

The patrons continued to cheer and whistle as the princess danced for their pleasure. Her movements were graceful and sensual, and she moved along with the rhythm of the drums. Her movements took the form of a belly dance, and the exotic display mesmerized everyone watching. Anise felt at ease as she danced, finding joy in her performance as her mind was taken off of her studies and the haunting thoughts of darkness and destruction. Her body continued to move, obeying every command of the drums as she surrendered herself to her dancing. The musician gradually changed into a more upbeat rhythm, eventually becoming amazed at how easily Anise kept up. After a number of dances, Anise ended her performance with a graceful bow to the patrons, who cheered and applauded her.

After Anise's performance was over, she walked back towards the bar to get her cloak. " That was amazing. " the bartender said. " They said you were new, but you've got the talent of a professional. Here. " The man held out a number of rupees. " Keep performing like that and you'll make a lot of rupees in no time. " Anise shook her head and refused the offer. " I can't accept that. You see, I'm not the dancer you were expecting. I just did it for fun. " she said. The bartender nodded slightly in understanding. " I see. Well, when the girl I'm expecting shows up, she'll have a tough time following up that kind of performance, but thank you for entertaining. " He looked at her curiously for a moment. " So then, who are you? " Anise simply winked at the man. " Someone that needed a break more than you can possibly know. " she said before leaving. The man's eyes widened as he watched her exit, barely managing to whisper, " ... Princess? " in his surprise.

As the princess made her way through the town, she saw a girl heading towards where she came from. She was dressed in a similar fashion, and Anise assumed it was the dancer the bartender from the tavern was expecting. " I hope I didn't make her job harder. " she said to herself, then continued on her way. She eventually reached the edge of the town and saw the forest in the distance. " Hmm... I wonder if they did anything with that shrine after all this time. " she thought, then left town and headed towards the forest. Memories of the past came to mind. It was in that forest that the Master Sword was resting in its pedestal. As she entered the forest, she noticed it was a bit foggy, and a slight sense of foreboding came over her.

Anise came to the ruined shrine where the pedestal was. It had been untouched for ages, as if no one dared to come to the shrine ever since the Master Sword shattered and the beam of light shot into the sky. She looked around the pedestal and noticed some of the debris seemed to be covering something. She kneeled down and reached for what seemed to be sticking out of a few loose stones. The princess pulled the object from the stones, and looked at it closely. It was the hilt of the Master Sword, the only remains of the blade being a small chunk sticking out. She looked around, but saw no sign of the shattered blade. " Did someone else take rest? " she thought. She dusted off the hilt and looked at it again, noticing it seemed to lack any hint of magic. " I guess when it shattered, all its power left as well. " she said to herself.

The princess started to head back out of the forest, still looking at the hilt. For such a legendary sword to be reduced to nothing more than a broken piece of metal was a hard image to take in. She never thought too much of it back when she caused it to shatter, but now that she had part of it in her hands, the weight of the event started to really sink in. How could she, without even trying to do so, manage to destroy the Master Sword, when Ganondorf sought that very goal but was unable to ever accomplish it? She shared his dark taint, and the sword of evil's bane rejected her, but somehow she either overpowered it, or it had grown weak in its power after laying dormant for so long without the Hero of Time. Could there perhaps be more to it than that though? Was it possible there was some other force in play?

As Anise made her way back to the castle, she surprised a few of the sages when she entered the castle library. " Princess, you shouldn't be studying today, remember? You're supposed to be taking the day to- " one of them started. Before he could finish, however, Anise held out the Master Sword's hilt. " I think this is a bit more important than me taking the day off. " she said. " It can't be. The sword was lost after... Well, nevermind. The important thing is at least some part of it remains. This is incredible. " The sage immediately looked on the shelves for a specific book, and set it on the table once he found it, quickly turning through several of its pages. " We can reforge the Master Sword, and some of the information here should help to do that. It won't be easy though. " Anise put the hilt on the table near the book. " If it helps us, then we'll do it. " she said.

Darkened Angel

• LadyM's Slave Girl
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: December 15, 2017, 07:07:37 AM »
Ch. 4: The Final Day

As the day went on, a number of sages and historians looked through a number of books in the castle library. The thought of reforging the Master Sword inspired them with new hope, as having the sword of evil's bane whole again would grant Hyrule more protection from any future evil that would threaten it. Anise, however, wasn't as hopeful. Her recent nightmares and ominous feelings kept nagging at her. Seeing the princess in such a state, one of the sages suggested she go out and search for clues on finding the fragments of the blade. The time away from the castle would do her some good, and since she enjoyed her time in town while she was out earlier, he hoped she would be more at ease.

Anise left the castle and headed back to the shrine where she found the hilt. She began to look around the area again, but as before, didn't find any sign of the blade. She looked at the pedestal for a moment and dusted it off. " Where are you hiding? " she said to herself. Looking at the pedestal, she imagined seeing the Master Sword still stuck inside it, as if waiting for the Hero of Time. The memory of trying to take it herself came back to her, and she imagined seeing the shards of the blade flying off when the sword was shattered. When she looked at the spots on the ground where she envisioned the blade fragments landing, she saw nothing.

" Looking for this? " a voice came out of nowhere. Anise looked around and saw a cloaked figure slowly approaching, bringing a hand out from under the cloak and holding a metal shard out towards the princess. " You're looking for the broken blade of the Master Sword, right? Well, here's a piece of it. " Anise started walking towards the figure, and the mysterious person stopped. " I'm afraid it won't be that easy. You'll have to catch me first. " the figure said, before putting the metal fragment away and running off. The princess quickly gave chase, intent on catching the stranger and finding out how they got the blade fragment. " Who are you? " she yelled towards the person as she ran. " You'll find out soon enough. " the figure responded.

Anise continued to chase the stranger into the forest. The cloaked figure seemed to be deliberately leading Anise along, always staying well out of reach but always in sight so the princess knew which way to go. The chase continued into a section of the forest that was covered in a denser fog that carried a magical aura that Anise could sense. They were in the Lost Woods. " Why run through here? This doesn't make any sense. " Anise thought. It was then that the chase came to an end, as the figure had stopped running near an opening that seemed to lead to a dark abyss. The stranger turned to face the princess and lowered the hood of the cloak, revealing a Gerudo.

" I'm sorry it had to be this way, but we had no choice. Follow me. Everything will be answered soon. " the woman said, before stepping into the opening and falling into the abyss. Anise didn't see any other choice but to follow, and entered the opening and fell into the darkness as well. As she fell, she could feel the magic around her, as though it wasn't just a deep hole, but something else. After a few moments, she saw a small glint of light, as if she was approaching another opening. There was a bright flash, and the princess found herself on the ground of some kind of field. After taking a moment to stand up, she looked around to see what appeared to be a barren wasteland. A harsh wind carrying an aura of dark magic seem to blow eternally, and the land appeared to be locked in eternal night.

" This way! " the Gerudo yelled from a distance away. " We're almost there! " Anise started after the woman, who again kept her distance while leading the princess along. They passed by what she could only assume was an odd mountain, as if it had been dropped from the sky right on top of something, as there were ruins at its base as though something was there before the strange mountain. The dark magic seemed to be stronger around it as well. " Something's very wrong here. " Anise thought, before turning her attention back to the Gerudo. The wind continued to blow like a blight upon the land. No matter how far the pair went, the wind never ceased.

There were monsters roaming the wasteland. The Gerudo was attacked by a few as she ran by, but was able to dodge them easily and keep running. Anise did her best to keep away from them, fearing that stopping to fight them off would cause her to lose track of the woman. Before long, the Gerudo stopped and turned around. " Just a little bit more! " she yelled towards the princess. She then continued on her way, leading Anise to the coast of the land before turning around to an area off to the side. The structure was some kind of fortress, but it seemed to be almost ruined, as though it was on the verge of total collapse. " All the answers you seek are inside here. " the woman said as she entered the fortress. Anise followed her inside.

Anise saw several other Gerudo women inside the fortress. A few seemed to be on guard duty while others seemed to either be hurt or miserable. The conditions of the fortress certainly didn't look comfortable. The princess followed the Gerudo she was chasing towards another that seemed to be their leader. The cloaked woman gave her the blade fragment and gestured towards Anise. The leader nodded and dismissed her, then looked at the princess. " So, the rumors are true after all. " she said. " Welcome to our home, Princess. " Anise was surprised, and unable to respond for a moment. " Don't be alarmed. " the Gerudo said. " You're safe here. Well, as safe as anyone can be. My name is Aveil. "

Anise asked about the strange world she was in, and Aveil explained everything. They weren't in Hyrule anymore, but a land called Termina, and long ago, a strange figure wearing an odd mask caused the moon to crash down, destroying almost everything and leaving nothing but ruin and destruction in its wake. The Gerudo women in the fortress were descended from the few survivors that had sailed off into the distance at the time, who only returned later to see their home destroyed. The Gerudo fortress was barely maintained for generations as a last stand against an endless threat of dark minions of the evil power that still covered the land. The dark power was from a being known as Majora.

After the destruction of Termina, it was as if time stood still, and the few pockets of survivors called it The Final Day. Time no longer held any meaning, as the world was unchanging, and no matter how much they attempted to reclaim Termina, it would remain a barren and inhospitable wasteland, and the situation was very grim for those that still remained. " I had to lure you here to help us. You are the daughter of our king from Hyrule, and your power is known even in our world. Help us against Majora, and I will give you the fragment. " Aveil said. " I see. " Anise said. " Very well. I'll do whatever I can to help free this land from Majora's evil. " Aveil smiled at the princess. " Good. We have much to do. The sooner we can begin, the better. "

Darkened Angel

• LadyM's Slave Girl
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: December 15, 2017, 07:08:46 AM »
Ch. 5: Final Stand

Anise and Aveil looked over a map that was laid on top of a table. The princess listened as the Gerudo explained what information they knew about the lands and where pockets of survivors have attempted to barricade themselves against the endless threats of the monsters roaming the land. The Gerudo fortress was one such place, and the poor state of it as well as its occupants was typical of all of them. Now that Anise was in Termina, however, Aveil believed that they could finally gain some ground and push the forces of darkness back. " First, we need to convince a few others to abandon their shelters and join with us. The more people we have together, the stronger our attack force will be. " Aveil said.

" We have enough weapons to give several more survivors the means to defend themselves, and your magic powers will be of great assistance. However, we must also ensure to get what supplies any of the others have. We'll need to reclaim some of the land quickly and fortify it or else it'll just be overrun again. " Aveil started to point out something on the map, but was interrupted as a voice yelled out, " THERE'S AN ARMY APPROACHING! " The women rushed to look outside to see a large number of undead slowly coming towards the fortress. " This isn't right. They're never this organized. Something else has to be behind this. " Aveil said. " What should we do now? " Anise asked.

" We fight. " Aveil said. " We can't possibly hold out against a force that large, but we'll give them everything we've got and go down fighting. " She then turned towards a few of her Gerudo sisters. " Isn't that right? " The women gave a battle cry, determined to stand their ground. " What about you, Princess? " she asked as she turned back to Anise. The princess could only nod in agreement. " Good. Let's show them what it means to fight the Gerudo. " Aveil yelled out several orders, and the women ran around the fortress, taking defensive positions. Everyone had a bow and arrows ready. Time seemed to pass slowly with nothing but silence throughout the fortress as the army approached.

" ATTACK! " Aveil yelled out. The women fired their arrows, and Anise used her dark fire to blast the approaching forces. Several went down from the attack, and more followed as the women continued the rain of destruction against the army. However, more seemed to appear from the distance than what they were able to strike down, and the army continued to slowly advance. Before long, the fortress walls were being pounded on by the undead. " They're going to breach our walls! " one of the Gerudo yelled from a room below. Aveil pointed towards a few of her sisters. " You, secure the doors. Cut them down as they enter. The rest of you, keep firing. "

Anise had a sudden vision, imagining the outcome of the battle. She could see the deaths of her Gerudo sisters and the eventual end of all the other survivors. Hearing the yells from the women below as they desperately tried to fight off the swarm of undead only helped to make her envision the suffering awaiting them all. She soon became angry, and her anger took form into complete rage, and her dark fire seemed to strengthen. " What are you going to do? " Aveil asked. " They want darkness... I'll give it to them. " The princess climbed up into the window and jumped out. " You crazy... Wait for me! " Aveil said, quickly grabbing a pair of swords and jumping out after her.

The pair landed on a few of the undead, crushing some redead and stalchildren as they did. Anise immediately blasted everything around her, leaving only Aveil unharmed by her dark fire. The Gerudo kept close to the princess, cutting down anything that got near them. " So, what's your plan? " she asked. Anise continued blasting everything she saw coming towards them. " Destroy... everything. " she said, her tone sounding almost evil, as if the rage she felt had taken over her mind. " Let me take a look. " Aveil said, jumping into an approaching stalfos and leaping up into the air, looking into the distance before coming back down with a powerful strike against the monster.

" I believe that's Captain Keeta in the distance, commanding these forces. We should probably fight our way to him and take him out. That might buy us more time. He's probably what's keeping them so organized. " Aveil said. " Just keep blasting everything towards him and let's push forward. We have to hurry before they overrun the fortress. " Anise focused her attacks forward, ignoring the monsters around them. Aveil defended their sides and kept an eye out for anything sneaking up from behind them. They fought their way through the endless swarm before finally seeing a small clearing where Captain Keeta stood, the undead forces keeping a clear circle around him, giving him plenty of room.

" So, you've come to face me directly, have you? " Keeta asked. " You won't achieve any victory today. Even if you were to defeat me, my army would continue to attack your fortress. Your people can't fight forever, but we can. " The stalchild pointed towards the fortress, and as the women turned to look, the saw that only a few of the Gerudo women were left firing arrows out the windows. The rest had joined the ones keeping the undead from getting inside, and they were slowly losing ground. " However, I am not without mercy. You, Aveil, leader of this fortress, are to surrender yourself. " Keeta then pointed at Anise. " And you, stranger, I've seen your power. You cannot be allowed to continue. You must surrender as well. If you both give up, the others will be spared... for now. "

The women looked at each other, and Anise nodded as Aveil's expression turned to one of doubt. Knowing the others were in danger, they couldn't abandon them to certain doom. Aveil lowered her head as she turned back towards Keeta and dropped her swords. " We surrender. " she said. A pair of stalfos came up behind them and grabbed their arms, holding them behind their backs and binding them. " Good. " Keeta said. " My king will be pleased to have such beautiful prizes. " He turned around and began walking off. " We're going home. " The women were forced to walk along as the stalfos kept behind them. Anise looked back to see the undead slowly backing off of the fortress. At least the Gerudo women inside would be safe for a while longer.

Anise and Aveil were taken to Ikana Castle, and once inside, they were presented to a stalfos sitting on a throne with a stalfos standing on each side of it. " My Lord, I return with these prisoners for you. " The stalfos king stood up. " And such fine ones you have taken. I am pleased. " he said. " I am Igos du Ikana, King of Ikana, and you are now my slaves. " He looked at the women for a moment. " I recognize the Gerudo, but not this stranger. No matter. Prepare them both. Tonight we celebrate our victory. " Anise was taken away, and Aveil was taken to a different room. The princess knew what was most likely in store for her, but she wondered how Aveil would handle it. She didn't have long to think about it, as they were soon back before the king, both dressed as slave dancers of Ikana.

Darkened Angel

• LadyM's Slave Girl
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: December 15, 2017, 07:09:39 AM »
Ch. 6: Slaves of Ikana

Time passed. How long the women were trapped in Ikana Castle was hard to tell. It seemed like a night that just never ended to them. Anise experienced it before, having been captured and enslaved by Ganondorf long ago. Aveil was desperately trying to fight against herself for giving up. The Gerudo was a proud warrior, hating herself for feeling so helpless and knowing she accepted her place. They were determined to go down fighting, but the hope that the others would survive made her surrender herself instead. She would rather be a slave than to allow her sisters to perish, and their promised safety was the only thing holding her back from turning against King Igos.

Aveil wasn't as skilled as dancing as Anise, and the princess was ordered to teach her a few routines when Igos didn't summon them to perform for him and his minions. The Gerudo started to perform better as the pair practiced together, and they even began to enjoy their time alone with each other. Though they were given some luxury to ensure they were always able to serve their master, they only felt comfortable when they had time alone together. They exchanged stories of their lives before they met. Aveil explained what she had heard about how Termina was before the moon crashed. Anise told the Gerudo about her being enslaved to Ganondorf and how he fell in love with her.

The women slowly eased into their new lives, and Igos was pleased to see the fight taken out of them. As they got to know each other more, they became happier together, and Aveil was eager to learn more dance routines. They started to practice more sensual dances together, and Igos was pleasantly surprised to see them reveal their new routines to him. The stalfos king would watch with great interest as his slaves performed, noticing their expressions as if they were happy to serve him. The women even seemed to no longer mind his minions when they gave them lustful comments and cheers. They were broken to his will, and he was greatly pleased with them.

" Now, move your arms like this... Good. " Anise said, as Aveil followed her instructions. " I'll turn this way, and you do the same that way... Excellent. You've gotten a lot better now. " The Gerudo smiled. " I can see why you love dancing. Even as a warrior, I can't help but appreciate the dedication and training it takes to master it. I can see now why Ganondorf was taken with you. Although, Igos seems to be looking at us that same way now. I'm a little worried we might be a little too good. " Aveil said. " I don't entirely like this, but I've come to terms with what must be done for my sisters. If my freedom is the price for their safety, I can accept that. "

" I must admit, I do enjoy our time together like this. Learning all these dances, performing alongside you... If the circumstances were different, we could perhaps travel the world and perform in various towns for people. " the Gerudo said. " Perhaps someday, we can. This isn't the end. " Anise responded. " For now, however, I agree. In a way, we've made our own little paradise here in this world. Maybe it will last, and maybe it won't. For the time being at least, we should enjoy it. " Aveil smiled and nodded as they continued to practice. A few moments later, the door opened. Captain Keeta stood in the doorway, watching them for a moment before speaking. " My Lord requests your presence. He's given me the pleasure of personally escorting you this time. "

Keeta stepped back and watched as the slaves walked by, keeping right behind them. He looked down at their hips, watching the way they swayed sensually ever so slightly as the women continued down the hall. Anise could hear a few low sounds coming from him, as though he was fighting back lustful urges. " You've both pleased King Ikana greatly, and the times I've been present to watch has been enjoyable as well. Are all your kind so beautiful and graceful? " the stalchild spoke. " I... suppose so. " Aveil said. Keeta seemed to laugh softly for a moment. " Then I suppose we'll have to see one day. Maybe they'll make a rescue attempt and get themselves captured. More beautiful slaves around would be delightful. "

The women were soon before the throne, with Igos looking at them expectantly. A gesture from the king was all it took to make Keeta laugh softly again. " It appears I'll be seeing this one as well. " he said quietly as he left them and stood by the wall. " Okay, let's do the one we finished working on the other day. " Anise said quietly. Aveil turned to the side as the princess turned to the other, and they leaned back into each other, their backs together, and held their arms out to the sides as they looked at their master. They bent their knees and lowered down together, before springing back up and spinning around while holding hands. They let go of each other as they stepped away from each other and began shaking their hips.

The slaves continued their dance, performing various sensual movements that King Igos watched intently. Anise could see Keeta leaning against the wall whenever she was facing his direction during their performance. Though he was watching them lustfully, he seemed distracted, as if deep in thought. Considering his words earlier, she wondered if perhaps he was planning something. After a few minutes, the women ended their dance with graceful poses, both of them turned towards each other, a leg out in a step with their knees touching, with an arm held up and their heads leaning back, as if making some sort of symbol with their bodies. Igos clapped at their performance, and gave a wave of dismissal.

The women were escorted back down the hall by a pair of stalchildren. Anise looked back for a moment to see Keeta approaching the throne, starting to talk with Igos. Whatever was being said was impossible to make out, as they were too far away already. One of the stalchildren reached a hand out towards the women, and the other one quickly smacked it away. " No. " the minion said quietly, just loud enough that Anise could hear. " Our Lord would be most displeased if you did that without permission. " The other stalchild lowered his hand, giving a low grumble of disappointment. Anise and Aveil were soon back in their room. " What was that about? " Aveil asked, clearly having noticed it as well. " I guess you're right about us being too good. " Anise said.

Aveil sat down on a chair and leaned back in it slightly, resting for a bit after their performance. " I have a bad feeling about Keeta. " Anise said. The Gerudo straightened up slightly and looked at the princess. " What do you mean? What he said earlier? I'm sure that's nothing. " she said back. " Not just that. I saw him walk up to Igos as we were taken back here. I think he's up to something. " Anise said as she walked to the small window and looked outside at what could be seen. " Our little paradise may have to come to an end soon. Be prepared. " " He wouldn't betray his king's orders. " Aveil said. " But would Igos be willing to let him go against his promise? " Anise asked. Aveil's expression became stern. " Just say the word. " she said.

Darkened Angel

• LadyM's Slave Girl
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: December 15, 2017, 07:10:26 AM »
Ch. 7: Uprising

Anise and Aveil spent several more days practicing their dance routines and performing before their master and his minions. Things changed when Keeta opened the door to their room and entered with a pair of Gerudo women, one at each side. The women were dressed in the same slave clothing they were forced to wear, and while they were struggling futilely against their bonds, seeing their leader and the princess already enslaved made them surrender to their fate. " That's better. " Keeta said. " I had a feeling they would behave once they saw you. " " What did you do? " Aveil asked, approaching the stalchild as he pushed the women forward. A pair of guards soon entered by the captain's side, and their weapons were drawn.

Aveil backed away, not wanting more harm to come to the others. " I've been on a hunt, trying to capture more of your kind. Some of them put up quite a fight when my forces stormed your fortress. A few were able to realize how futile it was to resist and came along quietly. Others, such as these, continued to struggle. I'm afraid some of them are a little battered and bruised, but disobedience must be punished. I trust you two will keep the rest in line, otherwise I may have to discipline them myself. " The stalchild said, ending with a slight laugh. " You're a monster. " Aveil said. " And you're a slave that better remember her place. " Keeta responded. The captain turned to leave, and the guards shut the door as they followed him out.

" I guess you were right. " Aveil said to Anise as they untied the other women. " He'll pay for this. " " In time. " Anise said. " He'll get what's coming to him for doing this, but we need to plan things out carefully. " The princess looked over the woman she was helping, and noticed several bruises on her. " Are you hurt bad? " she asked. " This pain is nothing. Only the safety of our sisters matters. " the Gerudo responded. " They took us all, but fortunately our injuries are only minor. The fortress is lost, and we were all brought here. We didn't know what happened to you two. We tried to fight, but we weren't strong enough. "

" Take it easy and rest for now. " Anise said. " We'll get out of this soon enough. " Aveil helped the injured pair get as comfortable as they could to help them recover as Anise opened the door and entered the hall. " Where are you going? " the Gerudo asked. " I'm going to see how the others are. " the princess said. A small group of Gerudo women were being escorted down the hall, and Anise stepped to the side to let them and the guards escorting them pass. Every Gerudo in the fortress was now in the castle, given slave clothing, and was escorted to what would be their rooms. Anise entered a few of the rooms to see how the women were doing. A few of them were fine, but others had obvious wounds.

" They're not much different than my own sisters. " Anise thought. Although their tribes were from different worlds, the Gerudo from both Hyrule and Termina seemed to be the same. They were loyal to their sisters and would stand their ground to protect each other at any cost. Aveil was the leader of her tribe, but as they were aware that Anise was the daughter of the Gerudo king in Hyrule, they respected her and looked at her just as highly, if not more. " These are my people. " Anise started to think. " And it's time my people reclaimed their home. " She returned to her room. " I've seen what I needed to. " she said to Aveil. " I know what we need to do. "

Igos summoned his slaves frequently, with small groups of the women performing various tasks to entertain him and his minions. Some would dance while others played instruments. A few would bring trays of food and drinks to the undead. Once it appeared that all of them were broken to his will, he decided to celebrate conquering the Gerudo. Anise and Aveil were intstructed to prepare the others for a grand performance. The pair began practicing with the other women in performing a group dance. All of them would be dancing before their master, and their performance would have to be the best he's ever seen. It took some time to teach all of them the routine, but after a while, they were ready.

It was finally time. Igos summoned all the slave girls and watched them eagerly as they took their positions before him, preparing to perform. Once they were ready, he signalled for some of his minions to play the drums they had ready. As the music started, the women began their dancing. They formed a circle around Anise, slowly moving around her while holding their arms out before spinning around and stopping, facing towards all the undead around them and shaking their hips sensually to the rhythm. They performed a belly dance that drew the attention of the king and his minions, all of them mesmerized by the sensual movements and pleasing Igos greatly.

Their performance shifted as the women spread out and gracefully bowed down, leaving Anise standing in the center to dance alone. The princess continued with her part of the performance, the lustful gazes of the undead locked on her. Suddenly, the women jumped up and quickly grabbed the weapons off of whatever guard was in front of them. The Gerudo struck, quickly turning the dance into a battle as they cut down the disarmed guards before turning their attention to whatever was left that was still a threat. " What trickery is this? " Igos asked as he stood up, drawing his sword. Before he could raise his shield, a blast of dark fire hit him right in the chest, knocking him back.

Aveil ran off on her own to chase down Captain Keeta as Anise focused on King Igos. The others fought against his minions. Anise continued to blast the stalfos king with her dark fire, before a surge of dark power flowed through her in her anger. The dark magic allowed her to lift the stalfos into the air as a dark aura seemed to engulf him. The princess quickly brought her hand down, causing the king to slam into the floor. She raised her hand up again, repeating the process. Igos screamed in pain as he was repeatedly slammed into the ground until his bones flew apart, completely shattering the stalfos and putting and end to his reign.

Keeta continued to run down the hall as Aveil chased after him. The Gerudo was fast, easily catching up with him. The stalchild barely dodged an attack as the woman rushed forward with a powerful strike with her swords. He ran into a room and tried to slam the door on her, only for Aveil to kick it open just before he could shut it, causing him to fall backwards. He tried to stand up, but the Gerudo threw one of her swords at him, impaling his chest and pinning him to the floor. " You would've had so much if you just stayed obedient like a good slave. What is this madness? " Aveil walked closer until she was standing over him, looking down at him. " This is the price you pay for betraying the Gerudo. " she said as she stabbed her sword into his head, ending their confrontation.

Darkened Angel

• LadyM's Slave Girl
    • View Profile
« Reply #8 on: December 15, 2017, 07:12:45 AM »
Ch. 8: Nightmare

The Gerudo returned to their fortress with all the treasure they could find in Ikana Castle. The castle was large enough to house them all with some comfort, but it was too vulnerable to attack if Majora struck back after losing Igos and his minions. The fortress was easier to defend and if they were going to attempt to rescue other survivors, it would be easier to take them to the fortress instead of the castle. Once the women cleaned up their home, they celebrated their victory over the stalfos king with a few drinks, music, and dancing. Anise and several others, including Aveil, didn't take part however. Aveil had some keep watch for any approaching monsters, and Anise went to what served as her bedroom to rest.

The princess had a hard time getting to sleep. The thoughts of all the events so far and what was likely to come bothered her. A wave of soothing soon washed over her and she felt more at ease. She opened her eyes and found herself back in Hyrule, in her own bed. She looked outside to see clouds covering the entire sky, with rain pouring down. She left her room and walked down the hall. Everything seemed normal except that the castle was empty of anyone else. She made her way to the throne room and saw a shadowy figure sitting there. It was a large and beastly person, but for some odd reason, she couldn't make out many details. The being seemed to notice her and looked at her as she came near.

" I've been waiting for you, daughter of darkness. " the figure said. Its voice seemed to fill Anise's mind as though the shadowy being was using some kind of magic while talking to enter her thoughts. " You can't see the truth clearly yet, but you will soon. At least for now, you can see me as more than just that ragged book. " Anise looked at the figure for a moment and realized it was the same dark voice that haunted her dreams. " I can see by your face you recognize me now. " the shadowy being said before standing up and walking towards her. " Then you must know that resisting me is futile, so be a good girl and obey my commands. " The figure held out a hand towards the princess. " Give me your hand. "

Anise slowly reached her hand out, unable to stop herself from doing as the being commanded. However, just before their hands touched, she was able to pull back slightly. " Foolish girl. Obey my command. " the figure said. The princess continued to try resisting, but whatever force was making her obey seemed to strengthen, overpowering her and making her take the being's hand. " You are powerless against me. Princess or not, you will obey me. " Anise struggled to pull her hand away, and the moment she was slightly able to move it, the being closed his hand around hers and pulled her into him, wrapping his other arm around her in an embrace.

" If you continue trying to resist, I'm going to have to punish you. " the shadowy figure said. " Now surrender yourself to me. " The being let Anise go and walked back to the throne, sitting down and gesturing towards her. " Bow to your master, and surrender yourself, swearing to obey me. " The princess couldn't help but slowly approach the throne, and she started to bow down. She struggled to keep herself standing. " I'm running out of patience. " the being said. Anise kept resisting. " No. " she said as she stood back up. A simple gesture from the being caused her mind to fill with images of destruction. Another gesture transformed Hyrule into ruins.

" I... said... no. NO! " Anise said. " I AM NOT YOURS! " she yelled. She conjured forth her dark fire and blasted the shadowy figure, but the being seemed unharmed, as if the dark fire did nothing at all. " Silly girl. " the figure said. " When will you learn? " Anise became more enraged, unleashing more of her dark fire on the being. She roared in anger, and the castle seemed to quake. The walls soon collapsed, and she saw the ruined kingdom that the being had turned the land into. " Seeing the destruction of your beloved kingdom seems to take the fight out of you. " the figure said, standing up and walking towards her. " I will have your obedience, girl. No matter how much you resist, I will have you. "

Anise was unable to move as the being embraced her again. " It would be easier for you to just surrender willingly. Your resistance will only result in total destruction. What I want from you is total destruction. Do you not see the futility in defying me? " the being said, but the princess only continued to struggle. She managed to break free once again, pushing the figure back, then running away. " You can't escape me, silly girl. " the being's voice continued to fill her mind even as she ran down the hall, which seemed to never end. " You will be mine, one way or another. You will bathe the world in darkness, and serve me obediently in my reign. "

Anise continued to run down the endless hall. " You refuse to listen, so you will be punished. " the voice said. More images of destruction filled her mind. Anise stopped running. " Good girl. Now return to me and stay where you belong. " The princess turned back to find herself already standing in front of the throne. The being gestured for her to bow down, but Anise again refused, running straight at him in a frenzy of rage. She unleashed blasts of dark fire over and over, not stopping her assault. She felt herself being forced to obey, but kept breaking free the instant the attempts were made. The being remained unharmed by her attacks, but she refused to give up. " Foolish girl. When will you learn? " the voice said.

Everything went black for a moment before Anise opened her eyes again, finding herself back in the Gerudo fortress. It was impossible to know how long she slept, but it didn't matter to her now. She got up and looked around the fortress, seeing a few of the Gerudo going through the treasure they took from Ikana Castle. Most things were tossed aside for later, as their main focus was keeping the weapons and other supplies in good condition. Aveil walked over to Anise when she saw her pass by. " Everything okay? " she asked. " I'm fine. I just had a rough time getting to sleep. " the princess said. The Gerudo could tell there was more to it, but didn't press the issue.

Anise left the fortress. A few of the women told her to stay inside and rest, but she ignored them. She saw a few monsters in the distance that were shot with arrows from the Gerudo keeping watch whenever they got close enough. She looked over to where the moon crashed down, feeling the dark power coming from it. She remembered the images of destruction that entered her mind in her dream, and the taunts of the dark being that haunted her. She let her anger wash over her, embracing the feeling as it strengthened her resolve. She began walking towards the crashed moon, conjuring her dark fire as she did. " Alright, Majora... Time to end this. "

Darkened Angel

• LadyM's Slave Girl
    • View Profile
« Reply #9 on: December 15, 2017, 07:13:42 AM »
Ch. 9: A New Day

Anise made her way towards the crashed moon, blasting the monsters in her way with her dark fire. Her rage was so intense that even the paralyzing screams of the redead had no effect on her. She finally reached the ruins of the town where the moon was, and looked up at it. " I doubt there's any way to climb up there. " she said to herself. " That won't stop me. " Using Farore's Wind, the princess warped to a spot in the sky above the moon, falling down to it from above. Her descent seemed to slow down on its own as she fell towards an odd meadow. She could sense magic at work, and her attention was drawn to the single tree in the middle of the field.

The princess landed in the grass, and looked around to see four children running around and playing. Another child was sitting under the tree alone. Each of them wore strange masks, and the child under the tree seemed to have a dark magical aura. Anise walked towards the tree, ignoring the children as she approached the lone child. " Have you come to play with me? " the boy asked. " I have no time for games, Majora. I've come here to end your hold on Termina. " Anise said. The boy seemed to speak in a deeper, more evil tone. " I can sense your power, and I know it was you that broke my toys. So be it. " he said. Everything seemed to fade away.

Anise found herself standing in a large chamber that was empty except for the mask the boy was wearing, floating in the air. " You didn't have to go and ruin my fun. You're just a big meanie. " the mask said, speaking in the same deep and evil tone the child spoke in. It began to transform into some kind of strange creature. The princess wasted no time in attacking it with her dark fire, not giving it the chance to defend itself. Several blasts knocked it back a bit, but the mask was able to finish transforming in time to try dodging some of her blasts. Anise continued her attack, preventing the mask from being able to retaliate. After taking several more blasts of her dark fire, it began to transform again.

The mask turned into some kind of humanoid form that seemed to dance around the chamber as it tried to avoid Anise's attacks. The princess only became angrier at how childish the dark creature seemed to behave. Her anger flowed into her magic, and her dark power engulfed the being, allowing her to grab it just like she did to Igos. She began slamming it into the walls of the chamber repeatedly. " You... You play too rough. " the mask said. Anise said nothing in response, only continuing to throw the creature into the walls, followed by a few more blasts of her dark fire. " Why? What did I ever do to you? " the mask asked. " You hurt many people, causing endless pain and suffering and for what? So you can have your little fun? You disgust me. " Anise finally said.

The princess slammed the mask into the floor with powerful force, causing it to create a small crater where it hit. It was enough to cause the creature to transform back into the mask, using all of its power to keep itself together. Anise walked over to it and picked it up off the floor. " Stop. I won't play with these toys anymore. " the mask said. " I know you won't. " the princess said as her dark fire appeared in her hands as she squeezed the mask, trying to crush it in her grip. " I'll make sure of it myself. " The mask pleaded for mercy, but its cries were ignored. Anise overpowered its dark magic with her own, and the mask was broken. She dropped the shards on the floor, hearing a fading scream as Majora ceased to be.

The chamber faded away, and Anise found herself standing on the ground near the moon. The harsh wind was no longer blowing. The monsters roaming the land were still around, but there was no guiding force behind them now. " The nightmare is almost over. " the princess said to herself as she made her way back to the fortress. Aveil rushed to the entrance when Anise entered. " The wind has stopped. Did you... " she started. The look on Anise's face was all the confirmation she needed. " You did. Well done, Princess. You saved Termina. We're all in your debt. " She pulled out the blade fragment she had. " A deal's a deal. This is yours now. " she said, tossing to it Anise.

The princess took the fragment and nodded to Aveil. " We're not done just yet. The other survivors will need to have supplies and there's still monsters to deal with. It should be much easier now though. " she said. " We're more than happy to accept your help if you're willing to stay with us a little longer. I know you probably want to go back home to Hyrule now. " the Gerudo said. " I need to be sure it's over. Once things look secure, then I'll go. " Anise responded. The pair began to organize the others to help the survivors. It didn't take long before several groups were sent out to find other people. The monsters were much easier to handle now that Majora wasn't controlling them.

Within a few hours, a large group of people were inside the fortress. All the survivors had been brought together, and plans were made to rebuild. The Gerudo helped secure small areas around Termina for them to start new lives. The eternal night was broken, and seeing the sun rise and set for the next few days helped inspire the people. Their suffering was over, and with each passing day, there were less monsters roaming the lands. Finally, the last of them were dealt with, leaving the people in peace at last. It would take time to rebuild, but they were finally safe. Anise was greeted warmly by everyone as she checked on their progress.

" Everything seems fine now. " Anise said as she walked around with Aveil, watching the people continue to rebuild the town around the ruins and the moon. " I don't know what they plan on doing with the moon, but I imagine it will become a landmark in time. " Aveil said. " So, are you leaving us now? " Anise looked at the Gerudo for a moment before answering. " I have to. My kingdom will worry if I stay gone too much longer. " she said. " You'll always be welcome here, so come back any time. " Aveil said back. Anise continued on her way as Aveil stayed behind. With a final wave goodbye, Anise left Termina. Within a few moments, she found herself back in the Lost Woods. She was home.

Anise made her way back to the castle. The sages were excited to see that she had the blade fragment, as it meant they were another step closer to reforging the Master Sword. " Where's the rest of the blade? " the princess asked. " We don't know yet. " a sage said. " We're still looking through what information we have, and the few we sent out to find it have come back with nothing so far. " Anise went back to her studies on dark magic. " I need to find some more information myself. The Master Sword alone may not be enough for what might be coming. " she said. The dark being in her dreams seemed to be getting more powerful, and she needed to find a way to fight it.

Darkened Angel

• LadyM's Slave Girl
    • View Profile
« Reply #10 on: December 15, 2017, 07:14:31 AM »
Ch. 10: An Old Friend

A few days passed. Anise studied whatever information she could on keeping her dark powers under control. The sages and historians continued going through their books and listening to the reports of those they sent out. There was no sign of the blade fragment, but there was something else that seemed to be of interest. Some mysterious letter arrived for the princess, magically sealed so that no one else could open it. " Princess, this arrived for you. " one of the sages said, putting the letter on the table next to the books she was reading. " We don't know where it came from. One of the others coming back from town said it just seemed to be among his belongings when he left. "

Anise picked up the letter and the seal responded to her touch, magically breaking itself. " Return to the Great Palace. Din has a gift for you. Destroy this letter. Hyrule is not yet ready for the answers I have to give. " the letter read. Anise became curious. Something about the letter felt very odd. She stood up, letting her dark fire burn the letter as she began to leave the room. " Princess? " the sage asked. " I'm going to take a break for a while. I'll be back soon. " was all she said. As Anise left the castle, she used Farore's Wind to warp away, appearing in front of the Great Palace. The area seemed to be the same as it was before. The only difference was that she felt some kind of magical presence coming from within.

The princess entered the Great Palace, making her way through the various rooms and hallways towards the shrine where the statue of Din was. The magical presence seemed to grow stronger as she got closer, but seemed to vanish when she approached the last few rooms of the palace. Anise finally entered the final chamber, seeing the shrine appear completely untouched, except for one small detail. The statue of Din seemed to be holding something in her hands. She walked closer and saw that it was a metal shard. She reached towards it, suddenly feeling the magical presence return, this time some distance behind her, and rapidly approaching.

As Anise grabbed the shard and looked at it, she realized it was the missing blade fragment. Suddenly, the magical presence was on top of her. She turned around, seeing a cloaked figure standing only a few steps away. " It's been a long time, Princess. " the figure said. The voice was familiar, one she hadn't heard for a long time, but she recognized it right away. " How... " she started, unable to understand what was going on. The figure lowered its hood, revealing itself to be the old man that helped her against Ganondorf when he ruled Hyrule as his dark kingdom. The Sheikah smiled at her. " You think because I'm an old man I wouldn't be around for long? You're not getting rid of me that easily. "

The Sheikah walked closer to Anise, and the pair embraced. " You've gotten a lot more powerful since you took the throne. " he said before stepping back again and looking her over. " And you're still intent on seducing me even after all this time by flaunting that body of yours. Some things never change. " he said with a laugh. " I thought you died long ago. What happened to you? " the princess asked. " I'm a lot older than you think. You probably understand that a little yourself. You look good for someone who's already outlived a few generations. I'm sorry I had to disappear on you, but it was important. I had to be able to go undetected. Now I'm finally able to emerge from the shadows. " the old man said.

" There is much I have to tell you, but not here, not now. For the moment, you only need to know this. The curse you bear will destroy you unless you can purge it from you when you awaken the Master Sword again. It will turn against you, and fight you for control. I'm sure by now you've seen it take form in your nightmares. It's growing in power. I've been keeping the blade fragment safe ever since the search for the pieces began. If you attempt to wield the Master Sword now, it will only shatter again. When the sages begin to reforge it, you must meditate. I will show you the way. For now, let's return. " the Sheikah explained. Anise used her magic again, warping back to the castle, taking the old man with her.

The sages were excited to see Anise show the blade fragment to them. They finally had all the pieces. All they needed to do was reforge it, and the Master Sword would be whole again. They wasted no time getting to work. The old man led Anise to a quiet spot in the courtyard. " While they work, so must you. " he said. " You must confront the darkness within you, and take the fight to it. Make it face you on your own terms, and you will be able to defeat it. Only then will the Master Sword accept you. " Anise sat down and began to meditate, focusing her energy as the Sheikah guided her along. Before long, his voice faded away as she entered her own dreams.

She opened her eyes to see the courtyard she was in, but the old man was gone, and the sky was cloudy as rain poured down. She knew the shadowy figure would be waiting for her. She stood up and went inside, heading for the throne room. " Ah, you've returned to me. Very good. Now then... " the being started, but Anise ignored it. She conjured forth her dark fire and began blasting it as she approached. " Foolish girl! You know you have no chance against me. You need to learn your place. " the being said. It held out a hand towards her, focusing its power towards her to make her stop, but the princess resisted with all her might, breaking free instantly. She continued her attack.

" You want me to bathe this world in darkness? You want me to destroy everything? So be it. Let me start... with you! " Anise said angrily, focusing all her power against the shadowy being. " This is my world. I rule this domain, and you are not welcome here. BEGONE! " she yelled, letting her anger flow through her. Her dark fire rapidly grew in power, each blast more devastating than the one before it, and the shadowy figure was eventually forced to attempt to stop her, as she was beginning to gain ground against it. " You foolish child! You can't destroy me! I'm part of you! You're nothing without me! " Anise continued to blast the being. " No. You're nothing without me, and I want you gone. "

Anise let her anger continue to flow through her, and she reached out to the being, engulfing it in her power. " BEGONE FROM MY DREAMS! " she yelled. The shadowy figure yelled out in pain as it was sealed away, vanishing from sight. Everything faded away in a bright flash of light before Anise opened her eyes, seeing the old man sitting across from her. " You did it. " he said. " You sealed it away. The Master Sword should accept you now, once it's finished being reforged. Once you have it in hand, you'll be able to defend Hyrule from anything that threatens it. " The Sheikah then stood up. " Let's go see how they're coming along. " Anise got up as well and the pair left the courtyard. The princess felt a renewed sense of hope. Her nightmares were finally over.

Darkened Angel

• LadyM's Slave Girl
    • View Profile
« Reply #11 on: December 15, 2017, 07:15:16 AM »
Ch. 11: Return of Demise

The sages put all of their energy into reforging the Master Sword. The broken pieces seemed to glow as they were fused back together, and magical enchantments and blessings were placed on the sword. The goddesses answered their call to restore the blade's divine power, and the entire castle was bathed in light that rained from the heavens. After a few moments, the light faded, and it was finished. The Master Sword was whole again. However, something was wrong. As Anise picked up the sword, the sages whispered among themselves, before one of them finally spoke up. " It appears it is not yet fully awakened. Perhaps returning it to its pedestal will unleash its power. " The princess nodded, leaving the castle with the Master Sword in hand. The Sheikah followed along.

The pair returned to the shrine where the pedestal was. The Master Sword seemed to glow slightly as Anise approached it. The princess raised the sword above it, and stabbed the blade down into it. The sword began to glow very brightly, and the sky darkened. A storm was soon raging, with heavy rain pouring down and loud thunder echoing in the sky. " Anise! " the old man yelled, running towards her. He was knocked back when a blast of lightning struck down, hitting the Master Sword and exploding outward. He quickly recovered, and no harm had been done. Anise was still holding the Master Sword, as if stuck in place. " Are you okay? " he asked. The princess struggled with the sword, unable to let go. Another blast of lightning hit, lasting several seconds.

The princess felt as if her entire being was attacked, both from the lightning and from within. The shadowy figure she sealed away was determined to break free, and it took everything she had to keep the seal from breaking. The old man could see she was struggling, and attempted to approach her again, only to once again be knocked back by a blast of lightning hitting the Master Sword. He remained unharmed, but it was clear he was being prevented from helping her. This was no ordinary storm. Anise felt everything fade away as the struggle caused her to enter her dream world. She opened her eyes to find herself chained in place, with the shadowy figure standing before her.

" Don't be afraid. I have no desire to hurt you, and I promise this will all be over soon. " the being said. " I will of course have to punish you for what you did, but that can wait. For now, the bitter irony of your quest will do. You see, this was part of my plan. I needed that wretched blade to be reforged so that I could become whole again. My power was weak already, but shattering the sword fragmented it as well, and I needed it whole again to reclaim it all. " Anise could do nothing but look at the figure, slowly seeing a few details come into focus. His body became muscular, and he quickly grew long, flaming hair. He was no mere shadow of her inner darkness. He was clearly a demon of some kind.

" When you caused the Master Sword to shatter, you freed my essence. I couldn't return to my true form, so I entered into Ganondorf. When you caused him to fall in love with you, I escaped his destruction by entering into you when he gave you his final, loving embrace, laying dormant among your dark power until I was able to haunt your dreams, hoping to control you. Unfortunately, I could only manage to appear to you as that ragged book for some time. As you collected the broken pieces of that cursed sword, I absorbed what remained of my power from them, slowly returning to my true form. " the being said. Anise could only look at him with shock. " You're... " she started, but was unable to finish, only gaze in awe.

" Returning the sword to the pedestal was the last thing I needed from you. Now that it's awakening, it wants to purge my essence from you and it, and now I can reclaim my power. " the demon said. His features became more detailed again. " Ah... That's better. Allow me to introduce myself, my dear. I am Demise, and you will soon bow before me as king. Hyrule will be mine, and the Triforce will be my trophy. " He looked the princess up and down for a moment. " Perhaps you as well. Consider it your reward for helping me return. Now, I believe we're done here. " Everything faded away and Anise woke up, feeling the lightning surge through her as it continued to strike the Master Sword.

Anise was sent flying back, along with the Master Sword, in a final explosion of lightning. Dark essence began to pour out from the pedestal, the sword, and herself, coming together in a spot on the ground in front of her. " No! It can't be! " the old man said, unable to do anything but watch. " He's returned! " The essence took form, and Demise was standing before them. " It appears my reputation precedes me. " the demon said, smiling wickedly as he turned to the Sheikah. He turned his attention to the princess, laying unconscious on the ground. He started to walk towards her, but the old man quickly ran towards him. " You stay away from her! " he yelled. Demise swung his arm out, swatting the Sheikah away with great power.

Demise approached the princess, looking down at her. " Amazing that even my curse that knew nothing but hatred, had only love for you. How does it feel, Princess, to be a cursed flower in a garden of darkness? " The storm quickly stopped, and a ray of light shined down on the shrine. The demon looked up. " Of course. I can't forget about you. " he said, then looked back down at Anise. " Your kingdom is safe for the moment, but the goddesses can't protect you forever. When I return, Hyrule will fall. " Demise used his power to vanish, with no trace left behind. The old man got up and limped over to Anise. " Princess! Wake up! " he said, shaking her. The princess didn't respond. " What did he do to you? " he asked as he picked her up, intent on carrying her home.

The Sheikah didn't have to get far. A few people saw him approaching town and rushed to his aid. Anise was taken back to the castle, but the old man insisted he be left in town. After being given a few supplies he needed, he tended to his wounds and quickly recovered. Before anyone could check on him, he was gone. The princess was taken to the sages, who could sense a dark magic was used on her. Their attempts to remove it were in vain. It seemed to be slowly wearing off however, and their only option was to wait. Anise was put to bed, and everyone was instructed not to disturb her until she recovered. A few of the sages looked for the Sheikah, but he wasn't at the castle.

It took a few days, but Anise finally woke up. She felt weak, but was able to get up and walk around. When Demise reclaimed his true form, he must have drained the princess so that she would be unable to oppose him for a while, giving him time to set things in motion before she could act. Anise left her room and asked the sages what happened. They were glad to see she was alright, but were unable to tell her what happened to the Sheikah. He hadn't returned to the castle with her, and nobody saw him since. The princess looked out a nearby window. " Demise has returned, and he'll soon come to take over Hyrule. We have to do everything we can to prepare for it. " she said.

Darkened Angel

• LadyM's Slave Girl
    • View Profile
« Reply #12 on: December 15, 2017, 07:16:01 AM »
Ch. 12: Sister Swords

Days passed. Anise made sure the kingdom was prepared for an attack. Soldiers were ready at all times, and plans were made to keep the people safe by fortifying certain areas in town against every possible attack they could imagine. Hyrule would be as safe as possible during a war, but they couldn't predict the true extent of Demise's power. The princess and her advisors all faced the reality that whenever he returned, the kingdom might be lost, but they were determined to stand their ground as long as they could. Even if Demise conquered the kingdom, they would make it as hard as possible for him to take it. Still, there was hope. Perhaps they could fight him off and he would never be able to take Hyrule.

Their hope began to fade when the sky darkened suddenly. Storm clouds stretched across the entire sky with no end in sight. The rain carried with it a sense of foreboding, as if a dark magic was behind it. One of the sages confirmed it. Demise had taken the Sacred Realm, restoring the former Dark World that Ganondorf once twisted it into, and was preparing his forces for an invasion. Before long, several dark minions appeared throughout the lands of Hyrule, and the battling began. The soldiers remained on constant alert, and several patrols encountered the monsters attempting to attack the villages, but they were fought off before any damage could be done.

Anise was surprised to see the Sheikah suddenly appear at the castle. He had been gone for some time, and seemed to come out of nowhere. " We need to go. " he said. " You're not ready to face Demise just yet. I intend to solve that problem. However, we will be gone from here for some time. Can your people defend the kingdom without you for the time being? " The princess nodded. Her advisors were prepared to keep everything going smoothly in her absence. The sages anticipated she would eventually be forced to leave the castle, likely to face Demise alone. Without a word, the old man took Anise's hand and pulled her close, using some form of magic to make them vanish.

The pair appeared in some kind of old castle, appearing as though it had existed for centuries and was still in use. " This is my home away from home, I suppose you could say. " the Sheikah said. " It's a sanctuary of sorts. Only I and those I bring with me can enter here. " Anise looked around, noticing that there were no windows on any of the walls. " Where are we? How can you tell if it's day or night? " she asked. " Nowhere, is the short way to explain it. Day and night don't exist here. You can't see out because there's nothing to see. Nothing exists outside these walls. " the old man said. " I come here when I need to plan out my next move, or when I need to study things in private. I have many resources available to me here. "

" Speaking of which... " the Sheikah said, " I came across a friend of yours who was determined to return with me when I mentioned the return of Demise. She said you helped her, and wanted to return the favor. " The sound of movement could be heard upstairs, starting to come down towards them. " Here she comes now. " the old man said. Anise turned towards the stairs to see a shadow on the wall as the woman made her way down the stairs. It didn't take long for the princess to realize who it was. " Hello, Aveil. " she said. The Gerudo walked over to her. " It's been a while, Princess. I heard you were having some trouble at home with a dark and evil monster. " she responded.

" I knew you would need some help against Demise, so I travelled to Termina to see if anyone was willing to help strengthen our defenses. The Gerudo were happy to offer their assistance, and Aveil here insisted she accompany me personally. " the Sheikah said. " So, I'll let you two catch up for a moment while I pepare a room for your training. We'll all be staying here for a while, so I'll see what I can do to make things a little more comfortable around here. I'm not used to having company for very long. " The old man walked away, leaving the women alone together. " So, how have things in Termina been since I left? " Anise asked. " Well enough. " Aveil said. " We're still rebuilding, but it's going just fine. "

The pair told each other of recent events in their world for a few minutes. The Sheikah soon returned. " Alright, everything's ready. Follow me. " he said. He led them to the room he prepared. It was a large chamber, mostly empty except for a few objects designed for sword training. " You may have magic powers, but you've never handled a sword before, Princess. By the time you leave here, you'll be as sharp as the blade itself. As for you, Aveil, I'm sure you'd like to hone your own skills, and maybe teach her a few of your tricks as well. " He then looked them both over. " Actually, I believe I have an idea to motivate you both to ensure we get as much experience out of you as we can. "

A quick trip to the room the women would be sharing during their stay in the Sheikah's sanctuary saw them both dressed in outfits similar to the slave dancer clothing they were forced to wear while enslaved in Ikana Castle. What they had on before mysteriously vanished, likely hidden somewhere by the old man himself. " Much better. " the Sheikah said as he looked them over. " What's the meaning of this? " Aveil asked. " You won't be wearing anything else until you've passed my test. That should motivate you to train hard. Until then, I get to enjoy the view. " the old man said with a smile. The Gerudo attempted to slap him for his comment, but quickly found herself with her hands held behind her back, only seeing a blur for an instant as he countered her movements.

" I've spent a long time training myself. You won't be getting the best of an old man that easily. " the Sheikah said. Aveil relaxed herself, and the old man let her go. " Now then. Let's get started. " Anise held out the Master Sword as she took her place where the old man instructed her to go. Aveil looked at the sword. " So, that's it, huh? It doesn't look like much, but I can almost feel some kind of power coming from it. " she said. " It's been through a lot. " the Sheikah said. " Now, for the moment, you can practice on some of the training dummies over there. " he said, pointing to the side of the room. " The princess needs to learn the basics before I can put you both together. "

Anise went through a few of the Sheikah's lessons as Aveil practiced on her own. The old man taught her how to handle a sword and how to swing it properly. The princess seemed to learn quickly, and they moved on to using a few of the targets. " Alright, now for precision work. Strike your target. " the Sheikah said. Anise swung the Master Sword, cutting into the wooden board she was facing. " Good. Now, do the exact same thing in the same spot. " the old man said. Anise swung again, making another cut very close to her first one. " Not bad for just starting out. When we're done here, you'll hit the same mark every time. " The lessons continued. The princess soon had the basics down. " Okay, that's enough for now. We'll move on to more advanced techniques after you rest for a while. "

Darkened Angel

• LadyM's Slave Girl
    • View Profile
« Reply #13 on: December 15, 2017, 07:16:50 AM »
Ch. 13: Dancing Blades

Some time had passed. Anise couldn't tell if it was days or just a few hours. Her training was constant. Besides taking breaks to rest and eat, the Sheikah kept her practicing with the Master Sword. It felt like an eternity to her, but her progress was amazing. In just a few sessions, the old man had her handling the blade as expertly as Aveil. The Gerudo had been practicing as well, working on her endurance. They knew the coming battle would be long and hard, with little rest for anyone until it was over. The Sheikah was pleased to see them both determined to improve themselves. " It seems you're ready for real combat training. " he said to Anise. " We'll use special weapons for this. I don't want you two to actually hurt each other. "

The women watched as the old man went to a rack of swords, pulling out what appeared to be wooden replicas of their own. " These are magically enchanted to simulate the real things. They won't break like any old wooden swords, and they'll feel just like being hit by the real thing without actually cutting into you. The pain is to help keep control of yourself in case you take a hit. You don't want a mere sting to cost you the fight. You'll spar with each other using these. We'll go easy at first, but then I'll want you both giving it everything you have. By the time we're done here, you'll be the toughest women Hyrule has ever seen. "

The Sheikah walked up to them, handing Anise a wooden replica of the Master Sword, and Aveil a pair of scimitars. " I believe you prefer ones like these, right? " he asked. The Gerudo nodded, taking the offered swords. The old man then motioned for them to take their positions in the middle of the room, while he stood near the wall out of their way, observing them both. " You will fight each other until I say to stop. For now, I will give you both a break and offer advice when needed, but soon you'll be fighting under harsher conditions. " the Sheikah said. " Are you ready? " The women nodded. " Then prepare yourselves. " They both took fighting stances. " Begin. "

Anise and Aveil slowly circled around each other, trying to anticipate what the other was about to do. Aveil decided to strike first, making a quick jump forward, clearing the distance and coming straight at the princess. Anise blocked the overhead swing, but then felt a sharp pain in her stomach as the Gerudo stabbed her other sword into her. " Don't rely just on swordplay. " the old man said. " Your opponent will take advantage of every opportunity to strike. Don't assume blocking an attack will stop it completely. " He motioned for Aveil to back away. " Try that again. " Anise braced herself as Aveil repeated her attack, jumping towards the princess. Anise blocked her overhead swing again, followed by dodging to the side to avoid the stab. " Good. " the Sheikah said.

The women circled each other again. " Don't always wait for your opponent to strike. Take the offensive yourself when there's an opening. " the old man said. Taking the cue, Anise ran towards Aveil, swinging to the side, but the Gerudo jumped back to avoid the blow, immediately countering by leaping at the princess again. Anise blocked her attacks, making a few of her own when Aveil recovered, and both seemed to be doing very well. The Gerudo jumped back again, then charged at Anise, stopping her attack at the last second to instead spin around the princess, hitting her in the back. " You have to think fast. Your opponent will fake you out to make you guard against one attack, leaving you open to what they truly intend. " the Sheikah said.

The Sheikah continued to give advice to Anise until she was fighting Aveil at an equal level. After a few matches with short breaks between them, the women performed equally well. " Now, you're both ready for a real test of endurance. There will be no further advice, and this match won't end until one of you is no longer able to continue. If you have an opening, take it. Hold nothing back. Don't hesistate. Put everything you have into this as though victory or failure depended on this fight alone. " he said. " Are you both ready for this? " The women nodded, taking their stances. " Begin. " Anise and Aveil charged at each other, their blades clashing violently against each other. They did their best to block and dodge each other's attacks while striking with their own at every opportunity.

In just a few moments, the women appeared to be hardened warriors, fighting with everything they had. Both were determined to leave the sparring with as much experience as possible. Aveil managed to still surprise Anise at times, striking her a few times, but the princess was able to return the favor, landing a few hits on the Gerudo as well. They fought through the pain, not taking the time to recover as the other would continue their attacks, forcing them to wear themselves out gradually. The old man could see how far they progressed in their training. " Perhaps you're more prepared than I thought. Very well. " he said. " Consider this the final lesson. The battle will often change when the enemy surprises you. Now you face an entirely different opponent. "

The Sheikah jumped into the fight himself, wielding a wooden sword of his own. " Now you both must work together to face me. " he said. Giving them only a moment to understand, he charged at Aveil, striking so fast she barely had time to block his attack. Every time she jumped back, he jumped forward, preventing her the chance to make a move and keeping her on the defensive. Anise charged towards him, but he quickly spun around her, causing her to almost hit Aveil instead. As the princess stopped herself from hitting the Gerudo, the old man took the chance to land a powerful strike on them both, knocking them both down. " This will be your hardest fight yet, but don't be discouraged. " he said, just before attempting to strike Anise as she started to get back up.

The princess rolled out of the way to avoid the attack, and Aveil took the chance to jump towards the Sheikah. Her attack was blocked easily and the old man knocked the swords out of her hands. The Gerudo could barely manage to dodge his attacks as he kept her away from her weapons. Anise charged at him from the side, keeping a safe distance from Aveil to avoid hitting her. " You're learning fast. " the old man said as he dodged the attack. " You knew I would attempt to get you to harm your friend again. Always be aware of a possible trap. " The matched continued for some time, with the women barely managing to hold their ground. The Sheikah was too fast and powerful for them to handle, but something was odd about his tactics.

Anise stayed close to Aveil, and followed her lead. The women attacked together, and Anise saw the opening she needed. The instant the old man blocked Aveil, Anise followed through with her own attack, and as soon as he shifted his defense towards her, Aveil caught on and continued her attack. Together, they overwhelmed the Sheikah's defenses, even despite his speed and power. Finally, they landed a flurry of blows on him, causing him to fall over. " Well done. " he said. " You saw the weakness of your enemy and exploited it, achieving victory together. You passed the final test. " He stood up, and took the weapons from the women. " I was getting used to seeing you both dressed like that, but your training is over. Rest well for now. Tomorrow we return to Hyrule. "

Darkened Angel

• LadyM's Slave Girl
    • View Profile
« Reply #14 on: December 15, 2017, 07:18:22 AM »
Ch. 14: Hyrule Under Siege

Anise, Aveil, and the Sheikah returned to Hyrule, only to see it under attack. Demise took advantage of the princess's absence and struck when the kingdom was at its most vulnerable. " It appears the demon king outwitted us. No matter. You've both trained well, so we should be able to defend Hyrule against his forces all the same. " the old man said. " I suggest we make our way to the castle. It's large enough to work as a base of operations and a safe house for all the people until we secure the land. " The women nodded in agreement. " I'll keep them from flanking us. You two work your way to the castle. I'll meet you inside. "

The Sheikah quickly ran off, jumping onto a nearby rooftop and vanishing from sight. Aveil started to run towards the castle. " Come on! We have to hurry! " she said. Anise quickly followed. Several wosu ran out from a corner, but the women cut them down rather quickly. The princess used her dark fire to blast a few in the distance to clear the path as they continued on their way. A soldier was thrown into the side of a building by a moblin as they turned down one of the streets. Aveil dodged the monster's downward strike as it attempted to smash her with its large spear. The Gerudo ran up its weapon and jumped right into its face, impaling one of her swords into the monster. Anise checked on the soldier to find him a little dazed and only slightly injured. " I'm okay, Princess. " he said. " Then come with us. " Anise responded.

The soldier stood up and shook off the effects of the attack. " The whole town is full of these things. If we're heading back to the castle, we should find a few other guards scattered around. They hit us all at once and we were spread too thin. " he said. The group continued on their way. More wosu ran across the street, ignoring them as they chased after something else out of sight. Anise saw a figure rapidly moving around on the rooftops. She looked towards it to see the Sheikah jump down behind a building, quickly followed by a few wosu being knocked away, before jumping back up and heading towards another area. " He sure works fast. " she said to herself as they continued heading towards the castle.

" Look out! " the soldier yelled as a darknut jumped from a nearby building. Aveil jumped to the side, only for the large knight to land where she was standing a moment later. Anise used her dark fire to blast at the knight, keeping him facing her as Aveil quickly got behind it and slashed away at its back. The soldier picked up a nearby spear from a fallen warrior and threw it at the darknut. The combined attack from them all made quick work of it. Another soldier appeared in the distance, being pushed back by a large group of wosu. The group ran towards him, with Anise blasting at the monsters with her dark fire. Once they closed the distance, Aveil jumped on top of one of them and jumped foward, landing in the middle of the large swarm, before spinning around with her swords extended.

Anise and the soldier joined with the other to push the swarm back. With Aveil cutting several of them down and splitting them into two lines, the group was able to fight them off. A couple of guards were against the wall of a building, trying to hold off another part of the swarm. Once they finished off what was left of the wosu, they all joined together. " Looks like things just got a little easier for us. " Aveil said. " We're heading to the castle. Get everyone together to form a defensive line there. " Anise said. One of the guards nodded and ran off to tell other soldiers what to do. The group continued on their way. The Sheikah appeared again, helping push back a few moblins with a few other soldiers. A few people from the town came running out of a building, with the old man pointing them towards the castle.

The Sheikah continued to go his own way as the group came by, with the other soldiers joining them. Several groups of wosu and moblins went back and forth between the streets, most of them ignoring Anise and her companions as they chased after other people. More guards were found fighting back an incoming group of monsters. The group was another large swarm of wosu, but this one was backed by several darknuts. " We can't waste time fighting this one. Get the guards to come with us. " Anise said. A couple of the soldiers ran to the guards to tell them of the princess's orders, helping them fight off a few more of the monsters as they began to retreat. Anise used her dark fire to blast at the swarm several times to give the soldiers the chance to escape. " Things are getting more intense the deeper we go. " Aveil said.

Anise looked around and could see the Gerudo was right. It appeared most of the monsters were concentrated around the castle and in the middle of town. " That explains why we've mostly been fighting the wosu. What are they up to? " Aveil looked towards the castle in the distance. " Whatever it is, we better hurry and get to the castle. We can work out a plan to fight them off once everyone's safe. " The princess nodded. " Change of plans. " she said, turning to a few of the soldiers. " Spread out and find whoever else is still fighting them off between here and the castle. We're going to stop fighting them in town for now. We can't keep defending everything spread out like this. " The soldiers ran off to find others as the rest of the group continued to run towards the castle, only fighting whatever was in their way.

The group reached the castle's main gate to find a few more guards holding their ground against several groups of monsters. The soldiers quickly joined with them to fight the monsters back. Aveil ran to one side to fight an incoming group while Anise turned her attention towards another. The princess used her dark fire to blast everything she could, but the monsters just kept coming. " It looks like we got here just in time. We're losing ground. " she said to herself. " One of you get inside. Get everyone capable of using a bow to get up on the walls. Keep the gate clear. " she ordered. One of the soldiers quickly went through the gate. The swarm continued to gain ground despite her magic attacks. Fueled by rage, she charged towards the incoming group.

The princess swung the Master Sword fiercely, but kept her control over the blade, making every strike count. Every time she slashed at one of the monsters, it went down. A few attempted to strike her with their weapons, but she dodged them easily. However, she was eventually surrounded. Though she kept up her defense against the endless attack, she knew she couldn't fend them all off as it was. Letting her anger take over for a moment, her dark power surfaced, blasting everything around her. Suddenly clear of nearby enemies, she turned her attention to what was left, charging at them in her fury. Several swings of the Master Sword saw them all cut down. Another large swarm was approaching in the distance, but suddenly a rain of arrows appeared overhead, striking many of them.

Turning around, Anise looked up to see several people, soldiers and townspeople alike, standing on the walls, armed with bows. One of them was yelling orders to direct them all, and another barrage of arrows filled the sky, taking out several more monsters in the streets. Anise saw more soldiers running towards the castle from the streets, joining with the ones defending the main gate. The Sheikah jumped down from a nearby rooftop. " I did the best I could. It seems we've secured the gate for the time being. Let's go inside and plan our next move. " He turned to a nearby guard. " If any more townspeople come to the gate, tell them to join the others in helping defend the castle. " Aveil made her way towards them as the old man motioned for her to come. " I didn't expect it to be this bad, but it's good that you've both done so well. We'll win this fight. "