The HoT no longer hosts Mods or Screenshots. 

Make sure to check your Spam Bin for your activation email!

Accounts will be deleted after 30 days if validation emails are not validated.

Please go to LoversLab for SuperStorm's Sims3 Passion Mod here:
HERE.

Author Topic: The Legend of Zelda: Cursed Flower  (Read 200 times)

Darkened Angel

• LadyM's Slave Girl
    • View Profile
Re: The Legen of Zelda: Cursed Flower
« Reply #15 on: December 15, 2017, 07:19:13 AM »
Ch. 15: Raging Storm

Anise, Aveil, and the Sheikah, along with a few royal guards, circled around a large table inside the castle. The old man seemed to easily take the position of the head of all the tactical planning, a position the princess was happy to give him. He seemed to know just what to do, as though he had seen many wars throughout his lifetime. The guards explained the situation in each section of the kingdom they were responsible for keeping track of. Demise's forces were everywhere, though the largest groups of them were trying to assault the castle and the town. Every so often, a few soldiers or townspeople would come to the gate, having either been rescued or told to retreat to the castle. The addition of more able fighters made defending the castle easier.

A soldier from outside came running into the castle. " Something's wrong. The sky... It's some kind of storm, but it's not natural. There's something magical about it. " he said. Anise looked outside to see the clouds. She recognized it right away. It was the signature of Demise. " He's come back. " she said. " Get everyone together. Have everyone on high alert. " the Sheikah ordered. " Get all the... " Before he could finish, there was a loud crash as though something impacted the castle. Everyone ran out of the room and into the throne room where the sound came from, to see a large, dark figure standing in the middle of the room. The part of the ceiling directly above it was destroyed. As he stood up after landing, it was clear it was Demise. " The goddesses won't interfere with my plans now, so it's time we finish this. " the demon king said.

A few of the servants ran away in fear of the demon king as all the nearby guards readied their weapons and surrounded him. " I'd be more worried about your front gate. My minions won't be as merciful as I am. Simply surrender Hyrule to me, and everyone here will be spared. Defy me, and I'll crush this entire kingdom. " Without a word, the Sheikah charged at Demise, with the guards following his lead. As Anise conjured forth her dark fire, Aveil jumped towards him as well. Everyone left in the throne room came at the demon king all at once, determined to take him down. Demise was too powerful, however, easily swatting the guards away with every swing of his sword. Only the Sheikah and Aveil seemed to be skilled enough to face him, while Anise blasted him from a distance.

The old man managed to strike Demise a few times, but was knocked into the wall by a powerful blow. The Gerudo jumped up and came down, stabbing into the floor as the demon king dodged her attack. Before she could recover, a swift kick knocked her away. Anise charged towards him herself, putting him on the defensive as he focused on her and kept blocking her strikes. The Sheikah recovered and made a series of strikes on the demon king's back, only to be knocked away again. Aveil joined the princess in an attempt to keep him focusing on blocking their attacks. Demise surprised them both when he anticipated one of their movements and made a powerful swing, knocking them both on the floor.

Demise saw the Sheikah coming for another attack from behind, quickly spinning around to block his attacks, using his free hand to grab the old man. " You're beginning to annoy me. " he said, then threw him with great force into the wall, causing him to crash through it into the courtyard and fall to the ground below. The demon king followed up by jumping out the same hole, with the Sheikah barely able to roll out of the way before Demise impaled the ground with his sword. The women ran to the hole, with Aveil jumping down and landing on Demise's back, followed by Anise jumping to the ground nearby. As they continued to attack the demon king, the old man got back up and joined them. Being attacked from two sides at once with the Gerudo attempting to stab him randomly as he tried shaking her off, Demise roared in anger.

The storm raging overhead seemed to become more intense as the battle continued. A few guards attempted to help fight the demon king, but were knocked away with little effort. " Don't worry about us! Just help defend the gate! " the Sheikah ordered. Demise continued to attack the old man and Anise while attempting to shake the Gerudo off his back. Finally, he jumped backwards, slamming Aveil against the wall as he did, causing her to lose her grip on him. Once free of the Gerudo, he jumped forward with a powerful swing, slamming the ground as the Sheikah dodged the blow. The princess charged at him before he recovered, but he knocked her away with his free hand as he started to rise.

The Sheikah continued to charge at the demon king, but with both women stunned for the moment, Demise was able to focus entirely on him, blocking every strike. Another powerful swing sent the old man flying back. Anise got up and ran towards Demise, trying to hit him from behind, only to be knocked back again as she did. He seemed to focus on the old man more than her or Aveil, though she couldn't understand why. She was the one wielding the Master Sword. Thinking it was perhaps part of some plan of his, she ran to the Sheikah's side as soon as she recovered from the blow. Aveil slowly rose from the ground, the impact from being slammed into the wall having done some damage. She charged at Demise, and impaled her swords into his back as he was focused on Anise and the Sheikah.

Demise let out a pained grunt and slumped over, falling down on one knee, with a hand on the ground as though he was struggling to keep from collapsing. As the group looked on, he suddenly let out a sinister laugh. " You think you've won? Foolish girl. " He quickly rose back up, spinning around and grabbing Aveil with his free hand, her swords still stuck in his back. " You have no means to truly harm me. Now you're mine. " Anise and the Sheikah started to come towards him, but he held Aveil close to him, and pointed his sword threateningly towards them. " I wouldn't do that if you want her unharmed. " he said. The pair looked at each other and the old man nodded to Anise as he lowered his sword. The princess followed his lead. " Good. Now, if you want your friend back, come to my domain. You'll find it just like before when you faced my curse. "

The demon king vanished using his dark magic, taking Aveil with him. " His domain? Does he mean he restored the Dark World? " Anise asked. " Perhaps so. When he first appeared he said the goddesses won't interfere with his plans. He must have taken the Triforce just like Ganondorf did. He seems to want to bring back the Dark Kingdom. This is undoubtedly a trap though. If we rescue Aveil, we'll leave everyone here to face his minions alone. " the old man said. " We can't just leave her with him. " the princess argued back. " I know. Which is why you need to go alone. I'll stay behind to help defend the kingdom. I know you can do it, Princess. " The storm seemed to ease up for a while before finally vanishing, the clouds dissipating and the sky clearing once again.

Anise and the Sheikah spent a few moments back inside the castle, making a few final plans for defending the castle and trying to push Demise's forces back. Once satisfied that the old man had everything under control, Anise prepared herself for what she was about to face. She would return to the Dark World, with Demise expecting her. Though she had the Master Sword, she would be alone, and likely surrounded by his forces the moment she entered his domain. Using Farore's Wind, she warped to the Great Palace. She looked at the entrance for a moment before making her way inside to reach the portal. " I'm coming, Aveil. " she said to herself. " Demise will pay if he hurts you. "
Forever bound to serve LadyM, the Dark Goddess of the HoT.

Darkened Angel

• LadyM's Slave Girl
    • View Profile
« Reply #16 on: December 15, 2017, 07:20:34 AM »
Ch. 16: Against All Odds

Anise made her way through the Great Palace, heading to the chamber that held the portal to the Sacred Realm, which she knew was most likely twisted back into the Dark World that Ganondorf created so long ago. Memories of her days as his slave came back. The idea that Demise would do the same thing, attempting to control her by threatening to harm those she cared about, angered her greatly. She steeled herself as she walked through the halls, intent on rescuing Aveil and fighting against Demise with everything she had. Before long, she stood before the portal. She took a moment to prepare herself. Anticipating that the demon king's minions would be waiting for her, she charged into the portal, Master Sword in hand, ready to fight the instant she entered the Dark World.

The princess appeared in the Dark World as she expected. It was the same as it was when Ganondorf ruled over it. Several iron knuckles, darknuts, and other monsters surrounded the pyramid. Looking around, she could see several large groups coming towards the pyramid, as if every minion of Demise in the Dark World was coming for her. One of the darknuts approached her. " Surrender. " the knight commanded, pointing his sword at her. Anise relaxed herself and lowered her head, appearing to submit to the knight's order. As the darknut reached to take the Master Sword from her, however, she lifted her head up and faced him, quickly bringing her free hand up to blast him with her dark fire. She quickly followed by striking him a few times with her sword.

The darknut went down in just a few quick moments. The other knights charged towards Anise. The princess let her fury take over, blasting several of them with her dark fire before slashing the ones that came too close with the Master Sword. She dodged an iron knuckle's attempt to bring its large axe down on her and stabbed her sword down through its helmet, taking it out with little effort. A few moblins came up the pyramid and threw their spears at her while she focused on another darknut. Using her dark magic, she sent out a powerful blast that knocked a few monsters near her away, and sent the spears flying back towards the moblins, impaling a few of them. A horde of wosu ran up the steps of the pyramid and jumped towards her, piling up on her as they knocked her down.

Anise let out another powerful blast, knocking the wosu away from her. She blasted her dark fire into the sky, causing the sound of thunder to boom out, followed by beams of magic crashing down, destroying several monsters all around the pyramid. The princess charged forwards, jumping over a few knights and crashing into more that were on a lower section of the structure. She spun around while holding the Master Sword out, slashing through several of them, before unleashing another blast of her magic. The monsters left on the higher parts of the pyramid jumped down towards her. With her magic to aid her, she jumped straight up, cutting through a few of them as she ascended to a great height.

The princess unleashed her magic, seemingly drawing in more power from the Dark World itself as she did, and started to fall back down with great speed. With the Master Sword extended, she rapidly approached the ground below, slamming into the floor of the pyramid with massive force, causing a shockwave that sent everything flying. Fueled by increasing rage and assisted by the dark magic flowing through her, she ran down the steps to the ground below the pyramid, slamming into a horde of wosu and a few iron knuckles as she did, knocking them aside. She rapidly swung her sword at everything near her, cutting down several monsters in an instant. As more continued to attack, she kept fighting them off, growing more powerful as she did, as each strike made her anger grow.

Several spears filled the sky and started to rain down upon the princess. Anise quickly dashed to the side, the spears only impacting the ground and a few unlucky monsters that were in the area. She saw the moblins that threw them and charged at them, cutting down the defenseless monsters with ease. More groups approached from other parts of the Dark World, consisting mostly of darknuts and iron knuckles. As Anise continued to battle the monsters, she became surrounded by the knights, leaving her with only the strongest of Demise's minions to fight against. A seemingly endless swarm of them approached in the distance, intent on taking her down no matter the cost. The princess was not going to let them keep her from Aveil. She charged into the oncoming swarm, crashing through the knights surrounding her.

Anise struck the first darknut she ran into as she charged into the horde. The knight blocked her attack, but the increasing power she swung with caused the knight to step back slightly, barely able to withstand the force of it. The princess switched to a nearby iron knuckle that raised its axe, impaling it through the chest before it could attack. She roared in anger, blasting everything nearby with her dark fire. She then sent another blast into the sky, causing magic beams to crash down like before, decimating the swarm of knights. Though they quickly replenished their numbers, the princess continued her assault, not letting up for an instant. They were not going to beat her. She absolutely refused to give up.

As the battle continued, Anise grew in power. Her rage fueled her dark magic, constantly empowering her the more she fought. Before long, the endless horde of knights began to be pushed back. She was cutting them down as easily as the wosu, as though they were nothing. She charged up a very powerful blast of her dark fire, letting loose a beam of pure destruction, cutting a line straight through the swarm. The princess ran between the knights that remained, striking them as quickly as she could as she made her way through them. She continued to carve her way through the horde, running all around the Dark World in an endless sea of dark minions, but she never faltered. Her anger kept her going, never losing strength no matter how many enemies she fought against.

Before long, Anise had reach the base of Death Mountain. Several fallen knights littered the ground behind her, leaving a trail of destruction in her wake. The endless horde of darknuts and iron knuckles continued to attempt to stop her, but to no avail. She continued to cut them down one after another until she was able to climb up on top of an increasingly large pile of broken armor and jump to a higher part of the mountain. Ganondorf's tower was in sight, no doubt where Demise was waiting for her, just like Ganondorf himself. The princess finally got a break from the monsters, as the horde backed off once she was high enough on the mountain. Only a few knights that were already on the mountain were in her way, but they were taken out with ease thanks to Anise's current rage-fueled power.

The tower was soon before Anise, and a pair of darknuts approached. However, instead of fighting, they kneeled down. " The Dark Lord is waiting for you. " one of them said. " We've been instructed to not get in your way. None will bother you within the tower. " the other finished. The princess entered the tower, seeing more knights roaming the halls. They all ignored her, giving her a clear path up the tower and to the throne room. As Anise walked down the hall where Ganondorf once had many paintings of her, the knights guarding the doors let her pass. Anise entered the throne room, seeing Demise seated on the throne with Aveil, barely covered in what remained of her tattered clothes, chained to the side of it. " You've come earlier than I expected. " the demon king said. " No matter. This is where our battle ends. "

Darkened Angel

• LadyM's Slave Girl
    • View Profile
« Reply #17 on: December 15, 2017, 07:21:51 AM »
Ch. 17: Thunderous Fury

Anise watched as Demise slowly rose from his throne, gesturing towards Aveil. " She put up quite the fight. I'll have to take some time to properly break her to my will, but she will soon learn to serve me well. The question is, how long will it take with you? " he said, pointing his sword towards the princess. Without a word, Anise charged towards the demon king. Demise smirked as she quickly closed the distance. " Eager, are you? Very well. " he said, blocking her initial attack. As their blades clashed, Anise tried to push into him. " You're determined to fight me. We'll see how long that lasts. " the demon king taunted, before knocking her back with a powerful swing. " I'll put you in your place. It's only a matter of time. You have no chance against me, silly girl. "

The princess jumped towards Demise, bringing the Master Sword down with a powerful swing. The demon king swung his own sword against it, causing Anise to strike the floor next to him as she landed. Before she could recover, he used his free hand to grab her and pull her up, holding her so she faced him. " Your friend is beyond saving now. She's mine, a trophy of my conquest, and soon, you will be too. " he said. Anise glared at him, her anger growing. She kicked up both her legs as hard as she could, hitting Demise in the chest and causing him to lose his grip. As the princess fell to the floor, she quickly rolled to the side before jumping back up, coming at the demon king again.

Anise swung wildly, attacking Demise with a flurry of strikes. The demon king blocked what he could, but the princess finally gained a little ground on him, causing him to stay on the defensive and landing a few hits, though not appearing to do any damage. " I'd rather not make a mess in here, so let's take this outside. Besides, I'm sure you don't want to accidentally hurt your friend here. " Demise said, then swung his sword with great power. Even though Anise blocked the attack, the force of it sent her crashing through the wall, falling to the ground below outside the tower. Demise ran towards the hole and jumped out. Anise quickly recovered from the impact and jumped up, striking Demise as they came close together.

The princess continued her assault, falling back down with the Master Sword extended towards the ground. Demise jumped out of the way just before she slammed into the ground. He was forced to stay on the defensive as Anise continued her rage-fueled attack, seeming to gradually overpower the demon king. He attempted to knocked her away again, but the princess dodged his swings, quickly countering with a few quick strikes and stabs. A sudden charge towards him sent him flying back, falling down a good portion of Death Mountain. He quickly recovered, but Anise crashed into him before he had time to avoid her, knocking him down the rest of the mountain.

Several darknuts and iron knuckles rushed to the pair as they continued to battle. Anise cut down anything that came within striking distance. " ENOUGH! " Demise yelled out, causing them to stop. " She is mine and mine alone. " he said. The knights backed off, giving them their space while watching them battle. Anise ran towards Demise, attacking with another flurry of wild strikes. The demon king continued to block most of her attacks, but was once again unable to stand his ground against her assault. A powerful blow sent him into a body of water. After a few moments, he surfaced from the water and climbed up on the side, at the base of the pyramid. Anise jumped the gap, aiming straight for the demon king.

Demise didn't bother attempting to dodge. Instead, he grabbed Anise just before she struck, and spun around, slamming her against the pyramid. The princess shook off the blow and made another swing at the demon king, barely scratching the side of his face before he tossed her to the side. Anise rolled along the ground for a second to use the momentum to jump back at him, landing a powerful strike that went halfway across his chest. Demise jumped up on the pyramid to attempt an attack from above, but the princess followed quickly behind, keeping him from gaining a height advantage. The demon king attempted to turn the tide of battle by making several powerful swings to put Anise on the defensive, but she dodged every attack.

Anise continued to push Demise back as she continued her attacks. His every attempt to strike was met with a powerful blow. He could only keep blocking her rapid strikes the best he could, and they only got more powerful as time went on. He continued to back away, going up the steps until they were both at the top of the pyramid. Seeing a final chance to take control of the battle, Demise made a powerful swing, intending to knock Anise off the pyramid and into the crowd of knights gathering around it to watch them. The princess jumped out of the way of the blow, and quickly ran forward, impaling the demon king with the Master Sword straight through the heart.

Demise fell down on one knee, dropping his sword and gasping. " Impressive... " he said. " Even here, in my own domain, you've proven yourself against me in battle. " Anise walked up to Demise as he seemed to gasp for breath. " You'll never harm Aveil again. " she said sternly. " She will never be harmed again... " the demon king said, then stood up, pulling the Master Sword out of his chest. " ... If she obeys my every command. " The princess took a step back, surprised to see Demise appear as though he was never hurt. " You may have reforged the Master Sword, but its power to harm me was never restored. I told you that you have no chance against me. "

" This blade will be part of my collection of rare treasures that I take from Hyrule. " Demise said. " Don't worry though. You and your friend are the most beautiful gems I've seen yet. I'll keep you both on display where all who bow before me can see. " The demon king walked towards Anise, still holding the Master Sword in his hand. He reached towards the princess, caressing her cheek with his free hand. " Now, bow to me, slave. Accept your place and you and all your friends will be spared my wrath. " He then looked at the Master Sword for a moment. " Just so you don't get any more foolish ideas... " he said, making the sword vanish. " Now then, bow to your master. Surrender yourself to me, and this nightmare will end. "

Anise glared at Demise, and conjured forth her dark fire, hitting him with a powerful blast, causing him to step back from the force of impact. " That's right. You can use dark magic. I forgot about that. No matter. You'll still be mine, silly girl. " the demon king said. The princess was having none of it. With each passing moment, her anger continued to grow, fueling her dark power. Demise ran towards Anise, grabbing her by the neck and holding her up with one hand. He began to charge some form of magical blast in his free hand, but before he could unleash it, the princess unleashed her own powerful blast, knocking him down. She quickly followed with a series of dark fire blasts, putting Demise back on the defensive. " You're more powerful than I thought. This should be interesting. " he said. " It'll make breaking you to my will all the more satisfying. "

Darkened Angel

• LadyM's Slave Girl
    • View Profile
« Reply #18 on: December 15, 2017, 07:22:33 AM »
Ch. 18: Hero of Time

Anise continued to blast Demise with her dark fire. The demon king jumped back to grab his sword, using it to block the impact of the magic blasts. The princess didn't let up, her assault becoming more intense as her rage empowered her. Demise charged at her, taking several hits as he closed the distance, before making a powerful swing at Anise. The princess jumped up, dodging the blade, and sent a powerful blast crashing down on the demon king from above, knocking him down. " You've mastered your powers well, using your anger to strengthen your attacks. " he said as he started to rise. Anise landed on his back, focusing a powerful blast on the back of his head. Demise shook her off just before she unleashed it, taking the blast to his chest as he turned around.

" You've impressed me greatly. You're even more powerful than my curse ever was. Still, I tire of this game now. It's time to put you in your place. " Demise said. He tossed his sword aside, and slowly walked towards Anise. The princess continued to use her dark fire against him, but he shrugged the blasts off. It became clear to Anise that he had been toying with her the whole time. She charged up a powerful blast, putting everything she had into it as the demon king reached out for her. Just before she could unleash the blast, he grabbed her arms, and was somehow able to stop her from using her power. " The truth is, they're not really your powers. They're part of my dark essence. It's time to take it back from you now. " he said.

Anise could feel herself getting weaker, as though she could no longer draw in the power of the Dark World, or from within herself. Demise was draining her of it all. " The being you knew as Ganondorf was a part of me, and you were born with his dark taint, making you part of me as well. That means your powers are mine, and so are you. " the demon king said, pulling her closer, almost embracing her. " It... It can't be... " Anise said weakly, barely able to keep standing as Demise continued to drain her power. Using what strength she had left, she kicked her legs up, pushing off of Demise and falling to the floor as she broke free of his grasp. She got back up as quickly as she could. Demise slowly walked towards her, with a wicked smirk.

The princess ran down the pyramid, unable to use her powers against Demise. The demon king ordered his minions to stop her, and several knights attempted to close in around her. Anise dodged a few of their attacks, but one of them managed to grab her from behind. Without her powers, her struggle to break free proved to be futile. She was taken back up the pyramid to Demise. The knight let her go and pushed her forward towards him, and the demon king put his arm around her. " It's over, my dear. You're mine. " he said, then used his dark powers to jump back towards the tower, holding Anise tight against him, landing just inside the hole she made when their battle began inside it.

Aveil was finally awake, but still too weak to do anything but watch as best as she could. Being chained to the side of the throne, she could only clear the pair as Demise walked in front of it, and what little fight she had left was taken out of her when she saw Anise in his grasp, helpless. The princess struggled against the demon king, trying her best to break free of his grip. " When will you learn, silly girl? " he taunted her. " You can do nothing to oppose me. You've lost your fight against me, you've seen you can do nothing to harm me, and you're completely at my mercy. Perhaps a little demonstration is in order. " he said with a laugh, the tone of which carried the implications of a lustful overlord about to claim his prize.

Demise let Anise go and pushed her back a few steps. Before the princess could react, he made a quick swing of his sword, cutting through her top. As Anise quickly caught the fabric before it fell off, the demon king made another strike, slashing through her skirt. The princess used her other hand to grab it before it fell off. Demise chuckled at her before making a few more strikes, shredding her clothes. Anise fell to her knees as she tried to keep herself covered. " You can't even stop me from taking your dignity away from you. You're no longer a princess. You're a slave, and you belong to me. Now it's time you join your friend. I'm sure she's been lonely since we've been out fighting. " the demon king said.

Anise was defenseless against Demise, barely able to protect her modesty as the demon king reached down towards her. With a use of his dark power, he mended her clothes, making them new again. Grabbing Anise, he pulled her up, taking her over to the throne, and chaining her to the side of it. Demise sat on the throne, with his new slave girls on both sides of him. " Now, isn't this better? You both get to be together again, serving me. You'll never be kept apart again. On the contrary, I intend to keep you both very close at all times. " he said, laughing triumphantly. There was a loud crash as the doors to the throne room swung open, and the Sheikah entered, Master Sword in hand. " When I saw the Master Sword returned to the pedestal I knew something happened so I came here as quickly as I could. " he said.

The old man saw Anise and Aveil, both weak from their battles against Demise, and pointed the Master Sword towards the demon king. " You let them go. It's me you really want. " he said. The blade of the Master Sword seemed to glow for a moment, as if some magical power was flowing through it. " You've restored its power? " Demise asked, looking at it curiously. " It knows who I am and awakened at my touch. Now you're facing someone who can truly harm you, demon. " the Sheikah said. " Just who are you? " Demise asked, standing up and grabbing his sword, preparing to battle the old man. " Ganondorf's plan to wipe out the bloodlines of the royal family and the Hero of Time was quickly discovered by the Sheikah, and they made sure he missed one of their descendants. " the old man responded.

The Sheikah took off his cloak. In a flash of light, his appearance changed. He appeared as a young man wearing a white shirt and pants underneath a green tunic. " It's been a long time since I showed myself. " he said, pulling out a matching green hat and putting it on. " When Ganondorf hunted my family down, the Sheikah hid me away and taught me their secrets so that I could stay hidden until a time that I was needed. That time was later than I would've lived, and I was given a blessing from the goddesses to keep my youth. I kept the disguise of an old Sheikah while I searched all over for the answers I needed. I would've never thought she would be involved. Who'd have known Ganondorf was capable of love? " he pointed towards Anise.

" So you trained her to use a sword, hoping she could wield the Master Sword against me, thinking she was capable of doing what your kind for several generations could not? " Demise asked. " It doesn't seem that it worked out that way, but yes. Unfortunately, the Master Sword didn't fully awaken when wielded by her, but I'm here now. Let them go, and let's finish this. " the young man said. " They belong to me now. They will stay with me forever. " Demise said, walking towards him. " Not only do I get such beautiful gems as I conquer Hyrule, but now I will destroy the last of your kind. " The pair took their stances, ready to begin their final battle. " It ends here, and when you fall, so will Hyrule. " Demise said.

Darkened Angel

• LadyM's Slave Girl
    • View Profile
« Reply #19 on: December 15, 2017, 07:23:12 AM »
Ch. 19: Swan Song

Demise charged at the young man, who barely avoided the demon king's powerful strike. The hero jumped towards Demise before he could attack again, making several quick slashes across his chest and side. Demise reacted with pain, the first time anyone had seen him truly harmed. Anise watched as best as she could, still weakened from being drained that she had to fight to stay awake. " So, I finally have a worthy opponent. " Demise said, quickly recovering from the blows. " I suppose you share the same name as those before you as well. " The young man nodded, then came at the demon king again. Demise blocked his attack and kicked him in the side, knocking him back.

" Take a good look at my trophies, Link. " Demise said, gesturing to Anise and Aveil, keeping his eyes on his opponent. " They are but the first of many I will take. Your arrogance is the doom of Hyrule. " The young man glanced over at the women for only a moment before looking back at Demise. " Your failure to realize the danger you put them in, the mistakes you made in trusting the dark maiden, and your attempts to fight me here, in my own domain, have sounded the death knell of Hyrule. " the demon king continued. " How does it feel to know that you are the one responsible for the destruction of everything you hold dear? " Link didn't respond to Demise's taunts. He ran towards him, swinging the Master Sword wildly.

Demise blocked each of the hero's attacks. A powerful strike sent the young man flying back against the wall. The demon king charged towards him, barely missing him as he rolled out of the way, slamming his sword into the floor hard enough to make the room quake. Link jumped back up, running towards Demise again. He attacked with a flurry of strikes that were so fast, Anise could only see a blur of movement. Demise grunted in pain with each slash the Master Sword made as he was pushed back. The demon king used his dark power to blast the hero. Link quickly deflected the magic blast with his sword, sending the destructive energy flying into the wall, creating another hole in the side of the room.

Link charged at Demise with another flurry of strikes. Demise blocked what he could before being forced back again. After a few moments, he dropped his guard, letting the hero land several stabs, before making a powerful strike against him. The young man fell back after taking a nasty slash across his chest and around his shoulder, barely missing his neck. Fighting through the pain, he continued attacking Demise as the demon king attempted to dominate the battle. The young man jumped towards Demise, striking him on the top of his head as he went over the demon king. While Demise was momentarily dazed by the attack, Link quickly turned around and struck him in the back as hard as he could.

Demise let out a pained roar as he fell over. Link jumped on his back and raised the Master Sword up, preparing to impale the demon king. Demise attempted to roll over, bringing his arm around to take the impact of the blade. As the hero struggled to remove the Master Sword from Demise, the demon king kicked him off. Link landed on the floor and quickly rolled backwards and jumped back up, but the Master Sword was stuck in Demise's arm. As he reached for the sword, the demon king roared in pain again, unable to grab it. " Curse you! " he said. " I'll make sure your last moments are nothing but agony! " He charged towards Link, making another powerful swing at the hero. The young man jumped out of the way, causing Demise to bump into the wall, pushing the Master Sword deeper into him.

" RAAAAAAGH! " the demon king yelled as the sword continued to cause him pain. He raised his sword, putting the blade against the hilt of the Master Sword, and began to push it out. He continued to roar in pain, but managed to remove the sword from his arm. Link quickly ran up to grab it as soon as it hit the floor, then jumped towards Demise with another series of strikes. The demon king swung his sword towards the hero, causing him to go flying back as he tried to block the blow. As he shook off the impact after hitting the wall, he saw the blade coming right at him. Diving to the side, he barely escaped being impaled against the wall as the sword slammed into it. Demise charged forward, quickly retrieving his sword, and kicking Link away as he tried to stand back up.

Link rolled along the floor to avoid Demise's attacks. As he tried to stand up again, the demon king jumped towards him. Demise managed to slash into his leg, but as the hero struggled against the blow, the demon king fell down as well. The young man tried to get on top of him, but Demise used his free hand to grab him, throwing him back against the wall. As they both recovered, Anise and Aveil continued to watch in silence. The women had hope, seeing that although Link was badly injured, so was Demise. The demon king was barely able to keep up with the hero. Anise attempted to struggle against her chains, but her efforts were futile. She was going nowhere. Aveil was no better off, just as helpless as the princess against her chains.

The young man and the demon king both seemed to be losing strength. Their attacks seemed to lack the power they had earlier, and their movements were slower. Their wounds were taking their toll on both of them. Link was breathing heavily, and Demise was holding his sword lower, as if he lacked the strength to keep it raised as high as he normally did. " This has gone on long enough. " Demise said. " Your end is only a few moments away. " Using his dark power, the demon king drew in the energy of the Dark World itself, healing his wounds and restoring his own energy. Within only a few moments, he seemed as though the fight never happened at all. " Now you see the true power of the darkness. " he said, walking towards Link. The women looked on in horror, their hopes of rescue crushed as Demise, back to full power, faced against a beaten and tired hero.

Demise made a few quick strikes. Link tried his best to dodge, but was too slow to avoid the blade. Demise stabbed him through both shoulders, made a large gash across his chest, and caused him to fall over with a strike on the knee. The young man tried to get back up, but Demise just stomped on his back, slamming him back down on the floor. The demon king made a couple of powerful strikes, each aimed at one of his legs. Link did his best to hold back pained grunts. No longer able to stand back up, the hero rolled over, doing his best to block Demise's attacks. The demon king overpowered him, impaling him through the chest. Link let out a scream of agony as Demise twisted the blade around, then fell silent. " Your bloodline ends. " the demon king said, laughing triumphantly.

Turning around, Demise looked at the women. " It's time to show Hyrule what happens to those that defy me. " he said. He walked towards them, placing a hand on Aveil and using his dark power to replace her tattered clothing with an outfit that matched Anise's. " The dress of the former princess of Hyrule will now be the clothing of my slaves. Now, let's leave here, and watch a kingdom collapse. " He removed the chains from the women, and used his power to give them their strength back. Anise lowered her head as Demise looked at her as they stood up. Aveil did as well. They knew Demise had won. " Good. " the demon king said, acknowledging their submission. " Now then, let's be off. " Grabbing them both, he used his dark power, and they all vanished from the Dark World.

Darkened Angel

• LadyM's Slave Girl
    • View Profile
« Reply #20 on: December 15, 2017, 07:24:06 AM »
Ch. 20: Triumph

Demise appeared back in Hyrule, with Anise and Aveil still held close to him. The women looked around to see that they were back inside the castle. The rooms were full of people from all over the kingdom that were rescued from the attacking forces. A few of them noticed their sudden appearance and yelled out, causing several guards to quickly rush to them. Seeing their princess in the demon king's clutches, the knights held back, not wanting to risk harming her. " You should give up while you still have the chance. If she couldn't defeat me, what makes you think anyone else can? " Demise said. A few of the guards stepped closer, only for the demon king to move his hand towards Anise's neck in a threatening manner. " Last chance. " he said, staring the men down.

The guards stepped back, lowering their weapons. Demise walked towards the throne and sat down, making Anise and Aveil kneel down on both sides of it. " Let's start by redecorating my new castle. " he said. The demon king used his dark power to slowly twist the throne into one more suited for his size and tastes. The floor began to shift in color, as the dark magic spread throughout the room, transforming the castle into a dark and twisted version of itself. Several people reacted in horror, and many fled the castle, running out into the courtyard. A few guards remained inside, unsure what to do. " I'd leave too if I were you. I'm bringing in my own guards. Your services here are no longer required. " Demise said, taunting them.

A portal appeared in the throne room and a pair of darknuts entered the castle through it, followed by an iron knuckle. Another portal appeared in a nearby room, causing more people to run away in fear as more of the demon king's minions entered the castle. The guards that remained realized they had no chance against their enemy and left with those that still remained, leaving the castle all to Demise and his forces. The dark knights took their positions throughout the castle, serving as his guards. " Now, let's make a few more adjustments. This is hardly a fortress of dread. " Demise said. Another use of his dark power caused the castle to begin changing in shape as more rooms came into existence and the design changed throughout it. It was soon unrecognizable as the castle of Hyrule.

The fighting in the town continued, but the knights trying to hold back Demise's forces were losing ground. Soon, they were all pushed back towards the castle. Thinking they had a last line of defense to keep the dark forces away, they were surprised to see the castle replaced with something appearing dark and evil. Everyone in the courtyard talked among themselves, trying to understand what was happening. They were all silenced when Demise walked out onto a balcony overlooking the courtyard, his slaves at his side. " People of Hyrule... " he started, causing everyone to look towards him. " Your kingdom has fallen. You will all bow to me as your new king, or you will face my wrath. "

The crowd was terrified. The only thing preventing the townspeople from running away was the petrifying fear they felt as they saw Demise, hearing him declare the kingdom as his own. " I am not without mercy. Those who bow before me and serve me loyally will enjoy life. This kingdom will be replaced by one that is far stronger and grander. You will all have a place in it. However, those who oppose me in the slightest will be punished most severely. I give you one chance. Submit to me now, or face your doom. " Someone in the crowd yelled out in defiance. Without a word, Demise gestured towards the brave man, and a darknut approached the crowd, grabbing him and dragging him in front of them all.

The man cried out as the dark knight smashed his shield against his back, knocking him down. Holding himself up as best as he could, he struggled as the knight put a leg up on his back, pushing him down. The man lacked the strength to do more than weakly resist the powerful knight, being slammed into the ground by the darknut. " You'll never... make me submit... Never! " the man yelled out, gasping for breath. The knight turned towards his dark master, who only nodded. The darknut raised his sword, and the crowd gasped in horror as it was brought down on the defiant man. " Anyone else? " Demise asked. Several of the townspeople dropped to their knees, bowing their heads. Several more quickly followed. The guards among the crowd dropped their weapons.

A few people ran from the courtyard into town, where the fighting was still going on. Some of the people of Hyrule refused to surrender, taking up arms in a last stand against Demise and his forces. Those that acknowledged him as their new ruler were spared, kept safe in the courtyard while portals appeared all over Hyrule, letting the demon king's minions spread out all over the kingdom to hunt down everyone that defied him. Once the town was secure, everyone was let go, with Demise instructing them to rest well while they could. He had plans for them once everything was settled. The demon king let Anise and Aveil have a few moments alone together in the royal chambers, which they would be sharing with him from that day on.

The room was luxurious, even more richly decorated than what it was normally. Though the design was much darker in Demise's twisted version, it was surprisingly very comfortable. Aveil relaxed on the bed as Anise looked around, seeing how much detail everything had. " How did this happen? " the Gerudo asked. " He was toying with us all this time. " Anise responded. " Now he's won. Hyrule is lost, and we're the trophies of his conquest. " " Can't you do something? " Aveil asked. " No. He drained me of my powers. We're both helpless against him now. " the princess said. " So, this is it then. We're slaves again, this time to the demon king himself. " the Gerudo said, sighing. " At least he has better tastes than those undead from Ikana. "

After a few moments, the door opened, and a darknut stepped inside. " The Dark Lord wishes your presence. " the knight said. The women walked towards him, and he escorted them to the throne, where Demise waited. Anise and Aveil saw that there were several Gerudo women before the throne. A few were standing, with some of Demise's guards around them. Others were on their knees, struggling against the knights holding them down. Seeing the princess and her companion kneel at the sides of the throne took the fight out of them, and they submitted to the demon king. " I knew seeing you two would help them learn their place. " Demise said to his slaves. " Take them to their rooms. " he ordered, and the knights escorted the captured women away.

It wasn't long before an iron knuckle approached the throne, " My Lord, they have all been prepared for you. " the knight said. Demise smirked. " Bring them to me. " he said. Within a few moments, the Gerudo women were brought back before the demon king, all dressed like Anise and Aveil. " I am pleased. " Demise said, looking at his new harem of beautiful slave girls. " Serve me well and you will all live in comfortable luxury. Disobey me, and you will be punished. Is that clear? " he said in a commanding tone. A collective " Yes, Master. " echoed from the group. Demise smiled. The women were dismissed to their rooms so they could get settled in. The demon king lowered a hand to Anise, caressing her cheek. The princess looked up to him, and he smiled at her submissiveness. " Hyrule is no more, you have lost, and you and your sisters are mine forever. " Anise closed her eyes and nodded slightly, accepting her fate.