university
The HoT no longer hosts Mods or Screenshots. 

Make sure to check your Spam Bin for your activation email!

Accounts will be deleted after 30 days if validation emails are not validated.

Please go to LoversLab for SuperStorm's Sims3 Passion Mod here:
HERE.

Author Topic: The Legend of Zelda: Dark Goddess  (Read 100 times)

Darkened Angel

• LadyM's Slave Girl
    • View Profile
The Legend of Zelda: Dark Goddess
« on: December 18, 2017, 09:06:18 AM »
« Last Edit: December 18, 2017, 09:21:39 AM by Darkened Angel »
Forever bound to serve LadyM, the Dark Goddess of the HoT.

Darkened Angel

• LadyM's Slave Girl
    • View Profile
Re: The Legend of Zelda: Dark Goddess
« Reply #1 on: December 18, 2017, 09:09:20 AM »
Ch. 1: All Hail Demise

Years had passed since Demise conquered Hyrule, restoring the Dark Kingdom that Ganondorf once reigned over. Unlike before, the land was not locked in eternal night, but the sun never shined on the kingdom, as a dark cloud was always looming overhead, a constant reminder to the people to never forget that their new king was always ready to bring his wrath upon anyone who defied him. When a storm began, they knew it meant he was angry. The more violent the storm was, the more terrifying his wrath would be. Whenever he decided to hunt down whoever aroused his ire personally, the townspeople quickly got out of his way, cowering before him as he marched through the streets.

The castle looked nothing like it did when the kingdom was still Hyrule. Demise made several more adjustments to truly make it his own. The fortress was intimidating to look at, made worse by the constant presence of the demon king's knights who watched everyone that came near with a determined focus. The dark minions of Demise would sometimes harass the townspeople, but not enough to prevent them from doing their jobs. The people that served their dark lord faithfully were spared such treatment, if Demise decided they deserved such luxury. There were always a few that rose up against him and his minions. Their acts of defiance were punished harshly. Those that proved to be very annoying were disposed of entirely.

The Gerudo women inside the castle were taught to please their master in the ways he desired. Anise taught them various dances she had learned in the past, sometimes with Aveil's help, and they obediently served Demise as he wished. They lived in some degree of comfort, having soft beds and time to relax to tend to their needs when the demon king had no need for them at the moment. They had good food to eat and enjoyed each other's company when they had the chance to be together. Other than the fact that they were slaves, they lived very well, pleasing their master greatly when he desired them to. Their loyalty was rewarded at times when Demise was pleased well enough.

The harem of slave girls grew shortly after Hyrule was under Demise's complete control. A few of his minions were sent out to Termina, returning with the Gerudo women that lived there. Though it was saddening to know that Termina was being invaded as well, Aveil was happy to see her own Gerudo sisters again, and once the women were made to be obedient to the demon king, both tribes were united. Before long, it was impossible to tell the difference between them. They all served their master obediently, and the larger harem meant that more of them would have time to themselves. Demise had them all dance together for his entertainment at times. Seeing so many beautiful women was a sight he enjoyed greatly.

The Dark Kingdom prospered as much as a kingom ruled by an evil demon lord could. The townspeople were given jobs to do, with the demon king's minions keeping an eye on them as they went about their days. Several women were forced to entertain the knights while others tended to things that needed cleaning or cooking. Most of the men did hard labor, though a few that proved themselves good at other things were made to do those instead. As long as everyone did what was demanded of them, everything was fine. They had enough food to eat and were given enough time to sleep so they would be rested enough for another day of hard work. Anyone who slacked off too much was punished, usually by being forced to make up for the work they should have done.

A few of the townspeople earned Demise's favor, granting them a chance to enter the castle and bask in his presence on relatively friendly terms. It was considered a great insult to refuse, making the invitation seem more like a requirement, as the punishment for insulting the demon king was severe. The few that earned such a blessing for the dark lord were usually ones that helped his minions keep everyone else in line, either by acting as his enforcers or betraying them to the knights so that they would be punished for whatever acts they did. They were treated as guests while in the castle, with the slave girls serving them various food and drinks and entertaining them when Demise ordered.

The people of the Dark Kingdom that were considered worthy enough to enter the fortress were despised by most of the townspeople. Some, however, envied them, as being inside the castle, served by beautiful women and treated as a welcome guest, was something they could only dream about. The difference in view over the matter caused a number of people to turn on each other. One side saw the other as traitors while the other thought everyone else was foolish for not wanting to earn Demise's favor. Some tried to gain entry to the fortress without being invited. No attempts ever succeeded, and all who tried were punished harshly. That never stopped others from trying at times.

As time went on, everyone accepted what happened in the Dark Kingdom as normal. The ones willing to stand against Demise were few and far between, though always present somewhere. The knights continued to hunt down those that caused trouble for the demon king. Everyone else obeyed the orders they were given by his minions, doing their jobs throughout the day, hoping to either earn the pleasure of seeing the castle or to be spared Demise's presence entirely. A few fights broke out between people at times, which always ended in all participants being punished for their actions. A lucky few found an alternative, becoming soldiers and sent out to new lands to conquer in the demon king's name alongside his minions. Though it meant leaving everything behind, they were free from the Dark Kingdom and in battle, they were seen as equals to the knights.

Anise had seen everything. She was usually kept close to Demise's side along with Aveil, especially when the demon king had any guests in the castle. She had seen the ones that earned a place at his table by betraying others, ones that had been devoted enough to doing their duties to prove their loyalty, and the rare attempt at defying Demise in a final confrontation. Usually, they were struck down on the spot, but depending on how insulted the demon king felt, and especially if the guest was a woman, he would instead give the defiant person to some of his minions to have fun with. What happened then, Anise could only guess, but they were never seen or heard from again.

The worst thing in the castle was the teasing from the guards. Whenever one of the slaves went by, the guard she passed would usually softly whistle or make a lustful growling noise. An unfortuante girl would sometimes jump slightly in surprise as she felt her butt being squeezed. The guard would just laugh at her reaction, knowing there was nothing she could do about it. Anise had suffered through all of their teasing, as did all the women. The only thing saving them from worse was a strict order by Demise that prevented them from going too far. The demon king wanted his slaves to be able to perform their duties without distractions getting in their way. Fortunately for the women, the minions were bound to his will and never went against his wishes. Their curse was the immortality Demise granted them with his dark power, ensuring they would be his slaves forever.

Darkened Angel

• LadyM's Slave Girl
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: December 18, 2017, 09:10:09 AM »
Ch. 2: Lost Innocence

Anise led the other slave girls in a dance before Demise. Their sensual movements pleased him greatly, and he watched them lustfully. His focus was drawn to Anise as she danced in the center of the group while the others spread out. Her skills were lifetimes ahead of her sisters, and while they were all very good at all the dances they were taught, the former princess always stole the show whenever there was a solo performance. Aveil sooned joined her, however, and the other women slowly closed in around them, seamlessly moving from one dance routine to another, one with more energy in all their movements. The demon king was surprised, smiling as his slaves continued to dance for his pleasure.

The women danced around the room, circling around in front of the throne, giving Demise winks, blown kisses, and other flirty teases as they passed. When Anise was next to be before him, the demon king stood up, grabbing her. " That's enough for now. You've all done well. " he said. " You, however, will wait for me in the royal chambers after you bathe and have a drink to refresh yourself. I want to see you perform for me in a more intimate setting. " he said, his tone turning lustful as he looked down at Anise. " Yes, Master. " was all the girl said before bowing her head slightly. " The rest of you are dismissed. " he said to the others. The women all left the throne room, leaving only Demise and a few of his guards that were standing by the doors.

Anise made her way to the baths, removing what little she had on and slipping into the inviting water. Having warm baths available to them at any time they weren't needed by their master was one of the perks the slave girls had that they enjoyed. It was easy to relax and forget about the state of the kingdom. After a few moments, a few of the Gerudo women joined her, making idle conversation among themselves. The princess closed her eyes and relaxed as she layed back, resting her head on the sheet behind her. " Tired, are you? " Aveil asked. Anise opened her eyes to see the woman standing above her. " Or are you just enjoying the time alone while you can? "

Anise rose from the bath and grabbed her sheet to dry off as she stepped out. She started to put her clothes back on as Aveil stepped back to give her some room. " Just enjoying the moment of peace while it lasted. " the princess said. " Our master is busy at the moment, so you should have some time to rest before he comes for you. I'd join you, but he wants me to help the others for now. " Aveil said. Anise nodded to the woman as she left the baths, heading to the dining hall. She passed by a few of the other girls, too busy with their tasks to talk. She noticed a few more, carrying things back and forth from the dining hall. One of the women came out with a tray with a bottle and a pair of glasses on it.

" Our master wishes for you to head to the royal chambers now. He doesn't want any of us distracting his guests for the time being. I was about to bring this up to you. " the girl said. " I'll take it from here then. " Anise said back, taking the tray. She then made her way towards the royal chambers, looking into the dining hall as she passed it. Demise was surrounded by a number of soldiers, and the women serving them drinks were quick to leave once they did. She was unable to tell what they were saying, but she could only assume it was something involving invading another kingdom. She continued on her way, passing by a few more of the women before entering the bedroom she shared with Aveil and Demise.

Setting the tray down, Anise looked at the glasses. One of them was much larger than the other, clearly meant for Demise. Taking the smaller glass, she poured herself a drink, sipping on the wine as she sat on the bed. It was sweet and had a rich flavor, and made her feel slightly warm inside, letting her easily relax as she layed back on the bed. She began to wonder about how the Dark Kingdom could thrive, imagining if Demise showed more mercy to the others as long as they never caused any problems. Though the kingdom was dark and ruled by an evil demon lord, it did have its moments of pleasure. She then wondered if things would have been easier if they had just given up when Demise attacked Hyrule.

The thoughts of Link still being alive started to make her feel saddened by the memories of that battle years ago. Not wanting to think about it, she sat up and took another sip from her glass, laying back down while trying to think of something else. Her mind turned to thoughts about what was going on in the dining hall. She tried to imagine their conversation, but her thoughts were interrupted as she heard someone approaching the bedroom. The door opened, and Anise sat up to see Demise enter, closing the door behind him and locking it. The princess looked at the demon king as he walked towards the bed. She moved a bit to the side to give him room as she grabbed the other glass and poured her master some wine.

Demise took the glass when Anise offered it to him, making himself comfortable on the bed. " I hope I didn't keep you waiting too long. My men can be rather slow in conquering new worlds for me sometimes. " he said, drinking down a good portion of the wine. " Now then, I want to see what you can do. That dance of yours from long ago, the one you hid from everyone but the goddesses themselves. " Anise was surprised by his words. " The Dance of the Goddess, I believe it was called. " the demon king said. Seeing the expression on Anise's face made him smirk. " You thought I wouldn't know about it? You can't hide anything from me. Now, show me. " he said, gesturing to the floor in front of the bed.

" Yes, Master. " Anise said, getting off the bed and standing in front of it as Demise sat up to watch her. She performed the Dance of the Goddess for him, displaying flawless grace and skill. " It needs some work. " the demon king said. " Do it again, but do it with more sensuality. I want to be pleased by your performance. " Anise performed the dance again, making her movements more sensual. " Again. " Demise ordered. The princess danced again. Demise continued to order her to perform the Dance of the Goddess until it was twisted from a dance honoring the goddesses into one of pleasure. When he was satisfied, he ordered her to perform it a final time.

Anise gracefully bowed as her performance came to an end. Demise smiled at her lustfully. " Very good, my dear. Now, join me. " he said, motioning for her to lay beside him on the bed. Anise walked to the side of the bed. Before she could sit down, the demon king grabbed her, pulling her against him. " See how far you've come since you learned your proper place, slave? " he asked, holding her chin gently and making her lock eyes with him. " You ruled over a fragile kingdom and lost everything in your defiance. Now that you've surrendered yourself to me and accepted your place, you have nothing to worry about ever again. " He put his glass down and embraced the princess, moving his hands over her clothing. " Now, surrender yourself to me again. I want to hear you say it. " Anise knew where this was going and could do nothing about it. " I surrender. " she said, just before she felt the fabric fall off of her.

Darkened Angel

• LadyM's Slave Girl
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: December 18, 2017, 09:10:47 AM »
Ch. 3: Dark Passion

Anise woke up with Demise holding her against him. The demon king had a very satisfied expression on his face, staring at the ceiling, as if deep in thought. The princess took a moment to remember what happened just a few hours ago. Perhaps she had a little too much of the wine, but she knew she actually started to enjoy pleasing her master's intimate desires, and the thought made her cringe. Did she truly submit to him in such a way that she embraced his complete control over her? The thought of being eager to please him in such a way haunted her mind. Was she so broken to his will after all this time? " Is something troubling you, my dear? " Demise asked, bringing her out of her thoughts and focusing on him.

For a brief moment, Anise wasn't looking at Demise, but Ganondorf. The man who was once the ruler of the Dark Kingdom, her master, and who fell in love with her, was looking back at her, smiling at her as though they were lovers that had been reunited after an eternity apart. In an instant, the image of Ganondorf was gone, and the princess saw Demise. " Did I give you more than you could handle? " he asked, giving her a lustful smirk. Unsure of what to do about what she just saw, she relaxed a bit, putting an arm over her master's chest and closing her eyes. The demon king tightened his hold on the slave girl, cuddling her slightly as he continued to stare at the ceiling.

A few moments passed before Demise started to move, letting go of Anise as he started to sit up on the bed. " I don't want you to be too tired when I desire your company again. For the rest of the day, I want you to relax. You have pleased me greatly. I'll make sure the guards don't bother you for now. " he said as he stood up. He made his way out of the bedroom and headed to the throne room, leaving Anise alone. The princess continued to stay in bed for a while, trying to figure out what was going on. Did she really see Ganondorf, or was she in such despair over giving into the pleasure of their moment of passion that she was fooling herself into thinking he had somehow returned?

The slave girl sat up in bed and looked around. She saw the same dark royal bedroom as before, with nothing out of place. Thinking it was perhaps because she drank a little too much wine, she decided to avoid having any more for the rest of the day as she got out of bed and put her clothes on. She left the bedroom and headed to the baths. Being around her sisters and talking to them about other things would likely help to put her mind at ease while she relaxed. As she passed a few guards, she noticed they seemed to ignore her entirely. Demise had kept his word about making sure they would not bother her. In just a few moments, she was relaxing in warm water. A few of the Gerudo women were already in the baths, welcoming her company.

At first, a few of them asked her questions about Demise. They seemed eager to hear what details Anise was willing to share. Some of their questions made the princess blush, and the women lightly teased her when they saw her reaction. " She obviously doesn't want to talk about that right now. " one of them said, coming to her defense. " She's a little worn out from pleasing our master, so give her a little space. " The rest of them stopped asking their questions and turned to each other, telling each other about their day and making idle conversation about other things that interested them. " Sorry about that. Some of the girls get a little eager when a man is involved. We've all been kept away from most of everyone for so long. " the woman said.

" How about a little drink? " the woman asked, grabbing a glass from the floor behind her along with a bottle. " No more wine for me today. " Anise said. " It's not wine. It's juice. I'll be one of the girls entertaining our master soon and I don't want to be unsteady when I do. " the woman responded. " Alright then. " the princess said, taking the glass as the woman offered it to her, pouring some of the juice into it. The Gerudo grabbed another glass and poured some for herself, and the pair relaxed together, sipping on their drinks. " Are you feeling okay now? " the woman asked. " I'm feeling better now. " Anise said. " It's just that something felt very strange earlier. I'm a little confused by it. "

Not wanting to make the princess uncomfortable, the Gerudo avoided asking her anything about what happened, only offering to listen if she wanted to talk about it. Anise thanked her for the offer, then joined with the others in their conversation, listening to them talk about whatever it was they were interested in. " ... And if his brother is anything like him... Oh, I hope he gets invited to the castle someday. " one of them said. " You'll fall for anyone that looks good without a shirt on. Last week it was that soldier you peeped in on that was here. A few days before that, you kept giggling every time you passed that one guard, that you also peeped in on, I might add. " The girl blushed slightly. " Well, can you blame me? " " No. " another said, causing them all to laugh.

" How about you? " one of them asked, looking at Anise. " You used to be the princess of Hyrule. I'm sure you had men courting you all the time. Did anyone ever catch your interest? " " Not really. " the princess said. " Oh, come now, surely you had your eye on someone? The captain of the guard, maybe? A handsome stable boy... " " ... That looked good without a shirt on. " another one added, making them all laugh again. " Well, I did find someone I have to say is pleasing to look at, though perhaps not the same way you would think. " Anise said. " Who? " one of the girls asked. " Aveil. " the princess responded. Seeing them look at her curiously, she explained. " It's the way she carries herself. She has a certain... aura about her that stands out from everyone else. "

" I think I understand. " one of the Gerudo women said. " You were the princess, and she was the leader of the tribe in Termina. You saw in her that familiar sense of leadership, so you're drawn to her since you're the most alike. " " Yes, you could say that, I suppose. " Anise said. " Really though, you never had any interest in finding a handsome prince or dashing rogue to steal your heart? " one of the girls asked. " I guess not. Being a ruler is hard work sometimes. In fact... " the princess said, trailing off a bit as she started to think for a moment. " Perhaps we can use that to our advantage here. " The girls leaned in closer to listen. " What if our master needs a little more from us than what he asks for? "

" What do you mean? " one of the girls asked. " He rewards us when we please him more than he anticipated. What if we all kept that going for a while? Maybe he'd soften up on the kingdom a little bit, give us a bit more freedom, and we could enjoy things a little more. We put in the effort to make sure he's as entertained and satisfied with us as he can be, and he just might be more merciful to the townspeople, invite more guests to the castle, and we'd all benefit from it in the end. We could turn our prison of slavery into a paradise. " The women looked at each other and then nodded to Anise. " If you believe that would be best for us, we'll follow you. " one of them said. " Am I missing something? " Aveil asked as she entered the baths. " Aveil, it's good that you're here. We need to talk. " Anise said.

Darkened Angel

• LadyM's Slave Girl
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: December 18, 2017, 09:11:33 AM »
Ch. 4: Dancers of Demise

The slave girls did their best to entertain their master, putting all their effort into making sure he was pleased at all times. Anise taught the girls more dance routines that were very sensual in their movements. Aveil found herself being in Demise's company when the demon king desired intimate pleasure, sometimes alone, sometimes alongside Anise. Demise enjoyed having his slaves entertain him more than he used to. The effects of their determination were quickly noticed throughout the Dark Kingdom. The demon king became more lenient on everyone, too lost in the contentment the Gerudo women were giving him to care about the more trivial issues he would otherwise take action upon.

The next few days in the Dark Kingdom saw a change in the townspeople. They were not treated as harshly by the dark minions of Demise, and had more time to rest and relax. The efforts of their labor resulted in better goods and services for everyone else. The resources gathered from the mines became more plentiful each day, as the miners were kept in better shape. More time to ensure better quality meant that all the food being produced had more flavor and was more filling. Other than the guards still being present to ensure everyone did their jobs, life in the kingdom improved for everyone. Demise himself saw less need to bring his wrath down on anyone, as fewer people defied him.

There were more guests invited to the castle. The slave girls served them obediently as Demise ordered, seemingly happy to do so. Those who were entertained by the girls were eager to be invited to come back again. Demise was delighted in the apparent submission of the world around him to his pleasure. He started to seem almost friendly on particularly good days. His presence in town was sometimes welcomed with pleasant greetings, though many still cowered at the sight of him. There were still those that defied him, and their punishment was as severe as it always was, but the Dark Kingdom soon entered a state of peace it had never seen before, so long as its dark master was pleased.

Anise and Aveil practiced a few dances together. Their routines were seductive, meant to keep Demise locked onto them with a lustful gaze. They practiced several times a day when time allowed, determined to please their master with flawless performances. The demon king rarely required any of the others to serve him after watching the pair perform one of their sensual dances, as the desire for them made him forget about everything else. The former princess and her companion found themselves sent to the royal chambers after each performance very frequently. Demise himself was never too far behind them. A few plans for an invasion were put on hold, as his desire for their company was stronger than his desire for conquest.

One night saw a particularly eager Demise facing an equally eager pair of slave girls waiting for him. The moment he entered the bedroom, he saw them, lounging seductively on the bed, gesturing for him to join them with a look of willing submission in their eyes. It was all the motivation he needed, as he walked towards the bed with a lustful smile on his face. He never said a word as he sat down, immediately joined by the girls clinging to his sides, gently guiding him down until he was on his back, a slave girl cuddled up with him under each arm. They seemed to be begging for his attention, as though they were unable to resist him just as much as he could barely keep himself away from them.

The rest of the night was filled with pleasure. Anise seemed to dance as she shook her hips teasingly while her dark master attempted to remove her clothing. Aveil responded in kind when Demise turned his attention to her. Once their final layers of defense against him were gone, they gave their unconditional surrender in the form of coy giggling. The demon king could barely stop himself from smiling before he pulled them both against him. " You've both been very good lately. " he said. " I'm going to make sure you're well rewarded. I'm sure you want to enjoy this as much as I do. " The expressions on their faces was all he needed to make him smile again. " Very well. Let's see what you two can do this time. "

The following morning, Anise woke up to find herself cuddling with her master. Aveil was still asleep on the other side of Demise, the demon king's arm wrapped around her as well. Demise was staring at the ceiling like he had done before, once again seeming deep in thought. The Gerudo was awake only a few moments later, looking over at the princess. " You're both awake now. Good. " Demise said, looking down at them. " Go ahead and tend to yourselves for a while, but don't take too long. I'm not done with either of you just yet. " The girls started to sit up and grab their clothes. The demon king continued to lay in bed, watching them for a moment. Once they were gone, he sat up, thinking of what he was going to have them do later.

Anise and Aveil had something to eat in the dining hall before relaxing in the baths with a few drinks. " I have no idea where he got that feather, but that was absolute torture. " Aveil said. " I didn't think you would be that ticklish. " Anise responded. " You're one to talk, Princess Giggles. " the Gerudo said back. " He sure was entertained though. I think we outdid ourselves. I hope we can take it easy today. " Anise said. Aveil finished her drink and put her glass down behind her, then relaxed more in the water. " I do too. I almost didn't want to get out of bed, if not for being with him the whole time. " she said. Anise continued to sip at her drink for a bit. " He sure loves spending time with us alone now. " she said.

" It's all for the best though, right? " Aveil asked. Anise finished her drink, putting the glass down. " Yes. We put up with it, and the kingdom doesn't suffer. It's a fair trade, I think, given the situation we're all in. " she said. " I just hope we don't have to keep this up forever. " Aveil said back. " Hopefully we won't have to. Maybe someday we'll have a chance to turn things around and save Hyrule. Until then, we just have to keep enduring this. " the princess said. " We'll all stand by you. " Aveil said, smiling at Anise. " If anyone can save the kingdom, it's you, and you'll always be our princess, no matter what happens. " The pair enjoyed a few final moments in the baths before getting out and getting dressed.

Once they were done, the girls entered the throne room and took their places beside Demise. The demon king saw a number of guests enter the castle, sending a few of the slave girls to tend to each one, until the final few arrived. He ordered one of the other slaves to bring them all together, then ordered Anise and Aveil to prepare to put on a show for them. Once all the guests were present, they watched as the pair started dancing together, performing several of their dances. A few of the guests complimented Demise on their skill, which pleased the demon king. " My Lord, if I may? " a female guest started as she stood up, removing her cloak to reveal the skimpy outfit of a dancer underneath it. The sight intrigued Demise. " Well, this is a surprise. By all means, join them. " he said. The woman made her way to the pair, joining them in their dancing.

Darkened Angel

• LadyM's Slave Girl
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: December 18, 2017, 09:12:17 AM »
Ch. 5: Shadow Folk

Demise and his guests watched as Anise and Aveil continued to dance with their new companion. The woman was quick to follow their movements, easily matching their skills, as if she had been practicing the same dance routines that they did. The women adjusted their dance to fit the extra dancer into their routine, and the guests that watched them perform were amazed by how easily they worked together. Demise was pleased with their performance, smiling lustfully at all three of them as he watched their sensual movements. Their performance came to an end with Anise gracefully bowing on one side and Aveil mirroring her on the other, with the other woman between them. A few of the guests cheered for them. Demise rose from his throne and approached them.

" You have amazing skill. I would like to offer you a place in my harem. Agree to dance for me with my slaves when I desire, and they will take care of your every need. You will have your own room, and you will have a life of luxury as long as you continue to serve me. " the demon king said. The woman looked towards him. " I think not. " she said, before quickly pulling out a pair of small objects from under her skirt. Before Demise could react, she threw one to the floor, causing it to explode in a bright flash, disorienting the demon king and half of the guests that were looking towards it. She immediately threw the other one as well, which created a large cloud of smoke.

A few of the guests quickly jumped up, wielding weapons they had hidden on them. The knights guarding the castle ran towards them, but were fought off rather easily as the people behind the attack were well organized. One of the darknuts ignored the attackers and went straight for Demise as the woman that danced with Anise and Aveil knocked them both out and picked them up. The knight kept the demon king busy as she carried the slaves over her shoulders, running out of the castle. The others ran through the halls, making it impossible for Demise to stop them all as they each went after something different. The demon king roared in anger as he grabbed his sword and swung it at the darknut in his way.

A few of the slave girls screamed as the strange people ran through the halls and into the various rooms of the fortress. Bombs could be heard exploding in several of them, while the sound of shattering glass, pots, and vases could be heard coming from others. Demise was unable to get away from the knight blocking him, but managed to get several strikes through his defenses. A strange man fell out of the suit of armor, quickly standing up and running out of the castle, leaving behind a torn piece of fabric, most likely from his shirt. Demise picked it up and noticed the symbol of the distant kingdom he was trying to invade. " So, they made their move against me. They will pay for this. I'll burn their entire kingdom to the ground! "

Before long, the sounds of chaos quieted down, and the attackers fled the castle. While the guards were unable to prevent any of them from escaping, none of the slave girls were taken besides Anise and Aveil. It would take some time to determine what the extent of the damage they did was, but Demise was determined to make them pay for this insult dearly. A storm began to rage all across the Dark Kingdom, the most violent storm the townspeople had ever seen. The demon king was furious, and began ordering his minions to organize. He wasted no time in preparing to attack the hostile kingdom, resuming his invasion plans in full force. The days of peace in the Dark Kingdom were over. It was time for war.

Anise woke up in a strange bed. She sat up and looked around. She saw someone sitting at a desk, who looked at her when they heard her moving. " You're safe, don't worry. " the person said. The princess watched as they stood up from the desk and walked towards her. As everything came into focus, she saw the figure approaching was a man, wearing a tunic that had the eye symbol of the Sheikah on it. Looking at his face, she noticed his red eyes. " Your friend is here as well, in another room. We got you out of the castle and away from Demise. He won't be able to find you here. " the man said, sitting beside her on the bed. " How are you feeling? " he asked. " Impa knocked you both out, and the girl doesn't know her own strength sometimes. I hope she didn't hurt you. "

The princess continued to look around the room. " I'm fine. " she said, as she noticed the few decorations the building had. It appeared as though it was barely maintained, but it was made to look that way on purpose, as it was unusually clean for an abandoned house. " Where am I? " she asked. " You're in the hidden village of the Sheikah. " the man answered. " The same village your mother lived in before your father took her as a slave and scattered the rest of our people across the land. The funny thing about time is that after enough has passed, people forget about what happened, which let us come back. We've been living here secretly for years, waiting for our chance to strike. You and Aveil gave us that chance. "

The man stood up, walking back to the desk. " Impa went in as a distraction. Once she dropped the deku nut and smoke bomb, the rest of us made it appear as though it was a raid from that kingdom Demise is intent on conquering now. In the confusion, Impa knocked you both out and brought you here. The others did some damage throughout the castle and retrieved the Master Sword. One of us was disguised as one of the guards and intentionally dropped a clue to make Demise believe it was that kingdom behind it. He's going to personally lead the invasion against it, so we won't have to worry about him for the time being, giving us the chance to take back Hyrule. " he explained. Anise got out of bed and walked towards him, looking at what he was working on at his desk.

" You've been watching us this whole time? " the princess asked, seeing multiple references to herself and Aveil and what they had done. " It's what we do, Princess. " the man said. " We're the sworn protectors of the royal family. Whenever you took the throne, that meant we served you. We're the ones that kept Link informed about what was going on so he could better help you against Demise. Unfortunately, things didn't go quite as planned. We'll miss him greatly. However, if you'll stay with us for now, we'll help you get revenge against the demon king, and save Hyrule once and for all from his dark ambitions. " Anise nodded to the man. " If it will save Hyrule, I'll do whatever I need to. " she said. " I'm glad to hear it. " the man said back. " You should check on your friend first. I'm sure she'll want to take part in this as well. "

Anise left the house and looked around, seeing more buildings that looked as though they were abandoned, but like the one she was just in, they were all made to look that way deliberately. The Sheikah living in the village clearly wanted it to appear as though they never returned, keeping themselves hidden from the rest of the kingdom. The princess walked around and saw Aveil through the window of one of the houses. As she entered the building, a young woman greeted her by the door. She looked just like the woman that danced with her and Aveil at the castle, but her hair was blonde and her eyes were red. " Yes, it's me. " the woman said, guessing at what Anise was thinking. " I was in disguise so my appearance was a little different, but this is the real me. I'm Impa. " Moving to the side, she let the princess into the house. " She's still sleeping, but she'll probably come to any minute now. " she said.

Darkened Angel

• LadyM's Slave Girl
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: December 18, 2017, 09:12:58 AM »
Ch. 6: Preparations

Impa explained everything to Anise while they waited for Aveil to wake up. The Sheikah knew a lot of information about Hyrule and the beings that threatened it. They knew the weak points in the armors of the darknuts and iron knuckles, as well as the best ways to fool moblins as a distraction. They observed everything, waiting for their chance to strike against the forces of darkness. Now that Anise had been rescued from the clutches of Demise, they could begin moving forward with their plans to take back Hyrule. Aveil began to move as she started to wake up. Impa told Anise to have a look around the village while she let the Gerudo know what was going on.

Anise walked around the village, looking at everything that was going on. A few of the Sheikah maidens carried baskets full of fresh fruit around, giving some of it to the other people. One of the men was busy at a forge, working on a sword. " Good timing. " he said as the princess came by. " I'm just about finished with this. " " It looks nice. " Anise said, noticing the craftsmanship of the weapon. " I'm glad you think so. You'll be using it soon once you start your training. " the man responded. " Training? I was already taught how to handle a sword by Link. " the princess said. " Oh, no. Not swordsmanship, but how to do everything we do. " the man said back. " You were brought here to learn our ways, weren't you? "

The princess explained what she knew as the man continued to work on the sword. " Ah, I see. Well, you're not to be given the Master Sword yet, because Demise will be able to find you by feeling its presence. We have it sealed in a crystal, creating a barrier to keep it hidden from him. This sword will be your replacement for the time being. You won't be able to leave our village until you learn to use our stealth. So long as you remain here, you're safe, but the moment you step outside the village, you'll be found by Demise's forces. We can't let him know you're still in the kingdom, at least not yet. " the man said. " Once you learn our ways, you'll be able to stay hidden once you leave here. "

Aveil soon left the house she was in, followed by Impa. Seeing Anise, she walked towards her. " These people are strange. " the Gerudo said. " I've heard of the Sheikah before, but I thought they were all gone. " " You're from Termina, right? From the point of view of Hyrule, you're the strange one. " the man said. " Perhaps so, but I guess being lorded over by a demon king with an army of dark minions at his command would be stranger, all things considered. " Aveil responded. " True enough. " the man said. Aveil turned her attention back to the princess. " So, I guess we're both going to join them in the fight against Demise. " Anise nodded. " I hope we rescue our sisters soon. I hate to think what those monsters are doing to them with Demise gone. " the Gerudo said.

Impa walked up to the pair. " Alright, let's get started. We can work on some of the magic of our people until your sword's ready, Princess. " she said. " What about me? I'm not able to do the things you can. " Aveil said. " We'll give you some magic trinkets that will let you perform some of our tricks. You'll need to learn how to use them properly though, but that shouldn't be a problem. " Impa replied. The Sheikah girl guided the others to a spot at the end of the village where a few practice dummies were standing. " This is our training ground. There's a table over there for when you need to take a break or have something to eat. We don't have much, but anything you need, just ask. Now, before we begin, there is something you need to understand. " she said.

Impa explained the nature of the magic around the village. It kept everyone inside safe from Demise, masking their presence from him. However, it was still possible that his forces could enter the village. A few Sheikah were always watching from the outside, and had a special signal to alert everyone inside when the dark forces were approaching, and everyone was to hide until another signal alerted them that it was safe to come out. Should any discover the Sheikah inside the village, they were to strike down all of them to prevent word of their presence from getting to the demon king. Once Anise and Aveil understood what to do in case their training was interrupted, Impa began teaching Anise to use her dark magic.

Demise took away most of the princess's dark powers, but he could not take away her natural abilities. The half-Sheikah, half-Gerudo princess was still able to use some magic powers. She just needed to learn how to use them to the best of her ability. Impa taught her to control her power, and Anise was quickly able to use it. She was able to keep her presence hidden from the Sheikah maiden, who tried to detect her by sensing her. Though Impa could tell where the princess was, it was enough to keep her identity from being discovered. She was able to use her magic to boost her agility and speed. Once her new sword was finished, she practiced with it, using her magic to increase her performance against the practice dummies, striking with great force and precision.

Aveil was given a few items by the Sheikah to wear. They looked like normal pieces of jewelry, but allowed her to use the same Sheikah abilities as Anise. The Gerudo was able to match the princess in her skills. She was given one of the Sheikah's swords to use. Once she practiced with it against the dummies, Impa was satisfied that they had all the training they needed. " You've both done so well in such a short time. I'm not too surprised though. You come to expect such things from people like you two. Now then, we just need one final thing. You need disguises. The whole kingdom knows what the princess looks like, and all the Gerudo are supposed to be slaves in the castle. " she said.

Impa went away for a moment, only to return with a cart full of fabrics and other items. She reached into the pile of materials and pulled out a few skimpy dancer outfits. They were a bit more modest than the slave clothing the girls had, but still didn't cover very much. " This cart is also where we'll hide our weapons. " the Sheikah girl said as she handed the clothes to the princess and the Gerudo. " I'll be joining you, as will some others. We'll pretend to be dancing girls from some distant town outside the kingdom, roaming around and putting on shows wherever we can. " She then pulled out one of the larger pieces of fabric that looked like a large sheet and held it up, giving the girls some privacy while they changed.

Once they were in their new clothes, Impa lowered the sheet, revealing herself dressed in a matching outfit. " How did... " Aveil started. " It's one of my many talents. " the Sheikah maiden said. " Alright, we just need a final touch for both of you. Princess, use your magic. Aveil, use your trinkets. Make yourselves appear more like me. Oh, wait, one second. " Impa used her magic to change her red eyes to another color, hiding her Sheikah nature. " Now. " The girls did as they were instructed. Aveil became much paler, with her distinctive Gerudo features vanishing from her. Anise's hair turned blonde. None of them appeared as anything more than random Hylian women. " Good. " Impa said. " Now, let's get the others and get ready to go. "

Darkened Angel

• LadyM's Slave Girl
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: December 18, 2017, 09:13:39 AM »
Ch. 7: First Strike

Once everyone was ready, Impa led the way out of the hidden village and took the girls towards the nearest town. They passed by a number of people on the road, including some of Demise's minions, who whistled at the women and made a few suggestive comments, but otherwise let them continue on their way. The disguises worked. Nobody knew Aveil was a Gerudo, and they never recognized Anise as their princess. When they reached the town, Impa looked through the cart as the other Sheikah girls took their places. " Watch and learn. " she said to Anise and Aveil. The girls stood back with Impa and watched as the others started dancing, putting on a show for the townspeople that passed by.

As the Sheikah maidens entertained the townspeople, a few other Sheikah appeared, easily blending in with everyone else. Impa handed each one something from inside the cart when they passed by her, then appeared to leave the area. They were obviously up to something, but Anise was unable to see what it was. The girls continued to dance around, drawing a crowd and earning the group a few rupees. However, they seemed to specifically draw attention away from Impa. A few more Sheikah appeared, following the same pattern as the others. Once the girls performed a few dance routines, they took the rupees they were given and came back to the cart, where Impa, Anise, and Aveil were waiting.

The group began to move along, passing through the rest of the town before going back on the road through Hyrule. " Did you see what was going on? " Impa asked. " I think so. " Anise said. " You're handing weapons to other Sheikah while the other girls distract everyone. " " That's right. " the Sheikah maiden said back. " We're being followed by another group that stays hidden until we put on a show. Once we do, they come to take some of the weapons we're hiding in the cart, and arm the people in town who want to rise up against Demise, giving them instructions for when to attack. We're building an army. " The girls continued along the road, seeing no one else nearby for some time.

Once the girls reached another town, they went into the same routine as before, but this time it was Impa, Anise, and Aveil with one of the Sheikah maidens dancing for a crowd of townspeople while the others stayed by the cart. The princess was unable to see what was going on with the other Sheikah as she had to keep her focus on the dancing, but she spotted a number of them coming by. A darknut came over to watch the girls dance, standing behind everyone else and observing quietly. Once their performance was finished, the knight spoke up. " Your performance is far better than the others around here. The Dark Lord would like to see you personally. " he said. " I'm afraid we can't at the moment, but we'll come by the castle later tonight. " Impa said.

The darknut approached the group, and the townspeople began to move away, intimidated by the knight's presence. " You would deny the Dark Lord his entertainment? " he asked, staring Impa down. " It's not that we would refuse, but we must prepare ourselves first, and besides, isn't he away at the moment, hunting down someone for an attack or something? " the woman said. " He will return if he is informed such talented beauty is waiting to serve him, and you will all be safe within the castle as his guests. " the knight responded. " Well, if he returns, we'll be sure to visit the castle. " the Sheikah girl said. The darknut grabbed her arm as she tried to reach for the cart. " I insist. Refusal is not an option, and resistance will not be tolerated. " he said.

" I was afraid of this. " Impa said, sighing. " NOW! " she yelled out. One of the nearby maidens threw a deku nut to the ground, disorienting everyone near them with a bright flash. Impa kicked a leg up on the darknut, showing her impressive strength as she was able to use the momentum to fall back and throw the knight off of her, causing him to crash on the ground some distance behind her. Before he could recover, another Sheikah appeared on a nearby roof, jumping down onto the knight, impaling him with his sword. The girls quickly made their way out of town and back on the road. " Well, that could have gone better. " Impa said. " That's something to always be watchful for. You never know when something might go wrong. Fortunately, our friends will help us when we need it. "

The group continued on their way, passing by more townspeople and some of Demise's dark minions as they got closer to the town near the castle. " This will be tricky. Keep your guard up and be careful. If we get caught here, run, don't fight. We gotta stay as hidden as possible. Let the others take care of any dangerous situations we get into. They know what to do. " Impa said. Aveil looked around as they went through town. " It's strange the way everyone looks at me now. " she said. " Gerudo women are known to be tough. You seem more harmless right now, and many men who are easily intimidated find you more attractive as a Hylian. " the Sheikah maiden said back. " That, or they just really like seeing you as a dancer more than the rest of us. " she said teasingly.

Aveil shook her head at the Sheikah's comment and tried not to laugh. Anise noticed several of the demon king's minions watching them as they passed by. The other girls gave them flirty looks. " We need to get off the main streets. " Impa said quietly, leading the group down a side street and into an alley. " We're being followed. " one of the girls said. " Great... Signal them. " Impa said. The girl suddenly shoved one of the others. " I told you we were lost, but did you listen? We always have to do it your way, don't we? " The other girl started to argue back, and the scene caused the dark minions following them to show themselves as they came to see what was going on.

Once the guards made themselves vulnerable, a number of Sheikah appeared behind them and quickly cut them down, then disappeared again. " You sure are prepared for everything. " Anise said. " We've had a long time to plan things out. " Impa said back. " We're determined to win against Demise, and we'll make sure we take back Hyrule. You don't go into this sort of thing without knowing what you're getting yourself mixed up in. " The group continued through the streets before coming back to the main parts of town. " We should stop by a tavern to see what we need to do next. " Impa said. " Someone needs to watch the cart. " One of the other girls volunteered to stay behind. Once they reached a tavern, they went inside.

The patrons inside the tavern whistled and cheered at the girls when they entered. " I guess they're expecting a show. Well, I suppose we can't disappoint them. " Impa said. The girls began to dance around the tavern, entertaining the crowd of people. As the Sheikah maidens flirted with a few of the patrons, Impa kept watch on the bar. She seemed to be irritated when nothing happened. After a while, the girls were given a few drinks as thanks for their performance, and they headed back out. " What's wrong? " Anise asked, seeing that Impa was a little upset. " I was expecting some news, but I guess that tavern's too crowded for our friends to make a move without being noticed. We'll have to try again later. " the Sheikah girl said. " Don't worry though. We're only getting started here. "

Darkened Angel

• LadyM's Slave Girl
    • View Profile
« Reply #8 on: December 18, 2017, 09:14:27 AM »
Ch. 8: Riot in the Streets

The girls continued to put on shows for the various townspeople, with the Sheikah arming more of them as the women kept entertaining their audience in every town. It wasn't long before Impa decided that they had done enough for the day, and the girls all returned to the hidden village. " Alright, we're done with that part of our plan. Now, we need to figure out how to coordinate our scattered resistance. Follow me. " she said, leading Anise and Aveil to one of the houses where a few of the other Sheikah were waiting. " You know the inside of the castle better than any of us. " she said, looking at the princess and the Gerudo. " We'll need your help if we're going to rescue your sisters. "

The pair followed the Sheikah maiden to a table where the others were gathered, already discussing their options. " With the people we've got here, we could lead a diversion to allow the groups here, and here, to enter these towns with little notice. " one of them said, pointing out each spot on the map as he talked. " Yes, but then we leave too little to defend against attacks on this side. " another said, pointing out another spot on the map. " I've thought of that. If a few of us took positions in these key areas, we could setup critical ambush points to take out any of the knights that discover the apparent vulnerabilities, and they would fall right into our traps. " the other said back.

" Good, you're here. " another one of them said as he looked to see the girls come by the table. " We need to know what forces would likely come from the castle. We can't make any decisions about striking near it until we can be sure we're able to handle any surprises. " he said. " So, enlighten us on what you've seen while living as the demon king's slaves. Anything you can tell us will be of great use. " Anise began to explain what she knew about the castle, with Aveil adding a few details as well. The Sheikah all listened closely, as if they were determined to take in every word. When the girls were finished, the others quickly returned to making their plans. " Okay, so let's see everyone's ideas. " one of them said.

The Sheikah debated various plans for keeping the castle isolated, preventing the minions of Demise from retreating to it for safety once the kingdom fell into complete chaos. Once they had reached a decision that seemed to satisfy their needs, they began discussing who would make sure none of them could flee the kingdom, so that the demon king wouldn't become alerted to the uprising. Anise offered a few of her own suggestions, but Aveil was at a loss as to what to say. The Gerudo simply didn't know the kingdom as well as the others, and simply agreed to stay with the princess and Impa, who would help coordinate some of the resistance. " So, are we all agreed on everything? " Impa asked. The Sheikah all nodded. " Good, then it's time to prepare. "

The Sheikah all left the house, leaving Impa alone with Anise and Aveil. " You two will be with me, helping with the fighting. We don't need to work out the details. Just listen to what I say and follow along, and everything will work out just fine. For now, take it easy and get some rest. Tomorrow is going to be a very busy day. " she said to the others. " What about the castle? " Aveil asked. " We can't afford to take a chance on the castle until after we've taken back every town around it. Once we do though, your sisters will be free. I promise you that. " the Sheikah maiden said. " Now, don't worry about anything. Just relax and get some rest. " Impa left the house, leaving the princess and the Gerudo by themselves.

The pair ate some food that the others had prepared for them, talking over a few of the details of what they would be doing. " Do you really think it will work? " Aveil asked. " I know it will. The Sheikah are determined to reclaim Hyrule, and so am I. " Anise said. The Gerudo smiled at her. " Our sisters will be joining us in the fight, and we'll all make that wretched demon pay for everything he's done. " she said. " I almost don't want to sleep. The thoughts of finally giving him what's coming to him have gotten me ready to show him what it means to face the Gerudo. " The girls managed to get to sleep without much trouble, despite their eagerness for action. The night passed in what felt like only moments.

" Rise and shine, girls. " Impa said, waking the pair up. Anise got out of bed and looked around, seeing several others moving around, busy with their final preparations. " It's time to get ready to go. " the Sheikah maiden said, already dressed and armed. " Get something to eat and meet me near the entrance. " The girls started to get ready as Impa left, eating more food that the Sheikah had already prepared for them. Once they were finished, they left the house and walked towards the entrance of the village. " Alright, is everyone ready? " Impa asked. Looking around and seeing everyone either nod or say yes, she then looked towards one of them that was apparently waiting for her command. " Signal the others. " she said, and the Sheikah quickly left the village.

After waiting for a few moments, another Sheikah yelled out, " It's time! " Impa drew her sword, and the others with her followed her lead. Anise and Aveil did as well. " Let's move out. " the Sheikah maiden said, then ran outside of the village, with the others closely behind. Several other Sheikah ran around, going to their own destinations. Anise could hear yelling in the distance as Impa led the way towards one of the nearby towns. The people that were armed by the Sheikah had begun to strike back, and the minions of Demise were quick to respond to the sudden threat of an uprising. " If it's anything of the demon king's, strike it down. Leave none behind. " Impa said as they closed the distance to the town.

The battle was over quickly. With the combined efforts of the townspeople and the Sheikah, what knights were there were struck down in only a few moments. " This way! " Impa said, leading her group to the next town. " The rest of you, join with the others as you follow along! " she said to the townspeople. When they reached the next town, a similar battle took place, with Anise barely getting the chance to strike one of the knights before the others took the dark forces down. The kingdom was rapidly being taken back from Demise, and soon the outer limits of the kingdom were secure, with everyone closing in towards the castle. Before long, armies of angry, armed townspeople, led by a few of the Sheikah, were surrounding the areas closer to the castle.

Demise's forces fought more defensively, with larger numbers trying to fight off each group of rebels. When they realized they were still losing ground, several tried to reach the castle to use it as a last line of defense. The Sheikah laying in wait struck them, preventing the knights from having any safe place to retreat to. The streets were filled with angry mobs, pushing back against the evil forces that ruled over them. One by one, the towns and streets of Hyrule were taken, and the castle was all that remained, with only the forces that were already within it safe from the attacking townspeople and the Sheikah waiting for them. " It's almost time. " Impa said to Anise and Aveil as they looked at the castle in the distance. " Their freedom is only moments away. "

Darkened Angel

• LadyM's Slave Girl
    • View Profile
« Reply #9 on: December 18, 2017, 09:15:10 AM »
Ch. 9: Castle Siege

Things were suddenly quiet in Hyrule as the rebellion against Demise's forces suddenly stopped. Despite being surrounded, the castle wasn't attacked. " Okay, they should feel pretty safe in there by now. " Impa said. " Now comes the hard part. We're going to infiltrate it and rescue the Gerudo. Once they're all safe, the others will attack the castle, and that will be it for all of Demise's forces. " She went over several details of the plan with Anise and Aveil. " Several Sheikah will be watching from all sides, looking out for the blue fire candles. They'll take whoever's in the room out through the windows. Once all the girls are safe, I'll signal the attack, and you'll both follow me to get our weapons. "

The three women were soon bound in chains, led towards the castle by another Sheikah disguised as a darknut. The Sheikah brought them inside under the careful watch of the knights keeping the area secure. Despite not appearing to be Gerudo like the others, the soldiers didn't question the arrival of a few prisoners, believing Demise would be less furious with their inability to secure the kingdom if he at least gained a few new slave girls out of it once he returned. The disguised Sheikah led them towards one of the bedrooms, before exiting the castle to avoid being exposed, making an excuse of securing a few more women for the demon king. Once he was let back outside, the girls were on their own to complete the task of getting the slave girls rescued.

The women split up. Impa took the more guarded areas, as her experience with stealth was better than the others. Aveil searched the baths. Anise took a large tray of food and drinks and looked through the bedrooms, pretending to be bringing them something in case any of the guards noticed her. A number of the rooms were currently empty, and it wasn't long before one of the guards came walking down the hall. Upon approaching her, he took one of the cups as he spoke to her. " You must be a new acquisition. " he said, looking her over as he helped himself to the drink. " After I finish my rounds, maybe I'll have a little fun with you. " He gave a lustful laugh as he set the now empty cup back on the tray, giving Anise a slap on her rear as he continued on his way.

Anise wanted to strike the man down, but maintained a timid expression, playing the part of a slave girl that was easily intimidated. She continued to check the rooms as the guard left the hall, finally finding a pair of Gerudo in one of them. " Hey there. Is it lunch time already? " one of them said, approaching Anise and taking a few pieces of food off of the tray. " Never seen you before. New girl? " the other asked. Anise put a finger in front of her mouth and made a shushing sound. " We're getting you all out of here. The Sheikah will take you to safety. " she whispered. She put the tray down and walked over to the window, placing one of the candles she was given in it, lighting it so that the blue flame would be seen from outside.

Within a few moments, there was a sudden voice coming from outside. " Out here, girls. I'll take you to the others. " a man said. The Gerudo approached the window and saw a Sheikah clinging to the wall of the castle. One of them climbed through the window, and the man grabbed her. " Hold on tight. " he said, then turned to the other. " I'll be back for you real quick. " With a sudden leap off the wall, the Sheikah and Gerudo vanished from sight, and only a few seconds later, the man seemed to just appear out of nowhere, back on the wall where he was. " Now for you. " he said. The remaining Gerudo climbed through the window like the other. The Sheikah leaped off the wall again, taking the Gerudo to safety. Anise put the candle out and took it back, resuming her search for more of the girls.

Aveil was already getting a number of the Gerudo out of the castle, as several of them were relaxing in the baths. There were a few close calls when a couple of guards passed by, but the women still waiting their turn to be taken out helped block their view and distract them for a moment. After a number of trips back and forth, the Sheikah finally rescued all of them. Aveil gave a sigh of relief, looking around for a moment as she removed the candle. " This wasn't as easy as I thought it'd be. " she said to herself, before leaving the baths and heading towards the kitchen. There were bound to be a few still preparing food. " Well well, it looks like I found another new one. " a voice came from behind her. It was the same guard that approached Anise earlier. " Must be my lucky day. "

Impa was having to take her time. Getting the slave girls to go into more secure rooms from the main halls while being watched by the forces of Demise was no easy task. She had to create a number of excuses and get the girls to play along, convincing the guards that they were simply going about their normal tasks. Once she had signalled for the rescue of a number of girls across a few different rooms, she looked around the castle, making sure there none left behind. She saw Aveil backed up against a wall, with a guard being rather forward with her. " Excuse me, sir... " she started, pretending to be slightly scared of addressing him. " Don't interrupt me, slave. I... " he responded, stopping when he took notice of her. " I... think I could use your company as well. "

" But, we both have work to do. There are still rooms that need to be cleaned and... " Impa said. The man was clearly having none of it. " There will be time for that later. For now, you will come with me. " he said, looking her up and down lustfully. " As you wish. " the Sheikah maiden said, bowing her head in submission before following along as he started to lead both of the women down the hall. Once his back was turned, the girl made her move. A quick strike from behind knocked the soldier out. " Come on. It won't be long before someone finds him and it'd take too long to hide him before he comes to. " she said to Aveil. They both ran down the hall. " Get the princess if you see her. Get to the royal chambers and wait there. "

Aveil started to make her way to the royal bedroom, finding Anise looking through a few rooms. " We're done. Impa wants us to wait in the royal chambers for her. " she said quietly. Anise nodded, and the pair made their way to the bedroom. Impa finished her quick search for any remaining Gerudo, making sure that none of them were still in the castle. Once she was satisfied, she quickly made her way to a nearby room and put a different candle in the window, signalling for the attack to begin. Once the candle was lit, she ran out of the room and towards the royal chambers. " Hey, what's your hurry? " one of the guards asked. The voice of another came from another hall, having discovered the one that was knocked out. " We've been hit! " " Stop her! " the nearby soldier yelled, chasing after Impa.

Before the guards could capture the girl, the front doors flew open, with several Sheikah running inside. " We're under attack! " one of the soldiers yelled out. Impa continued on her way to the others, entering the royal bedroom. " Come on! " she said, motioning them to follow her. The women made their way to a nearby room, where a waiting Sheikah handed them their weapons. " Now, let's finish this. None of Demise's minions can be allowed to escape. " she said. They all split up to cover the castle, making sure to cut down any guards they came across. The Sheikah forces overwhelmed the defenders in the main hall, and what was left elsewhere in the castle was taken out by the three women. The remaining forces of Demise were quickly losing ground. The demon king's fortress had fallen.

Darkened Angel

• LadyM's Slave Girl
    • View Profile
« Reply #10 on: December 18, 2017, 09:15:49 AM »
Ch. 10: Furious Storm

What remained of Demise's forces escaped the castle, attempting to run out of the kingdom and alert their dark lord to the fall of his kingdom. A few of them were struck down in the streets, as several Sheikah and armed townspeople attacked them on sight, determined to wipe them all out. Anise, Aveil, Impa, and a few other Sheikah were close behind, chasing after them. The demon king's minions continued to run away from everyone they encountered, only a few getting caught and quickly being torn apart in a couple of ambushes. " This isn't good. " Impa said as the chase continued. " We should've already wiped them out. If they make it out of the kingdom, Demise will discover our ruse and return. We can't let that happen. "

Aveil went a separate way from the others, keeping to the rooftops to have a better chance at an attack once the soldiers stopped moving for even an instant. Anise saw a pair of them split from the others to attempt dividing the forces for a better chance to escape and went after them, leaving Impa to lead the Sheikah after the rest. The princess was gaining ground on the soldiers, catching up to one of them after he was unsuccessful at jumping over an obstacle. As he tried to quickly get back up off the ground, Anise slammed into his back, knocking him back down. She finished him off with a quick strike to the head with her sword, then continued her pursuit of the other. She slowly gained on him, finally cornering him when he took a wrong turn and was blocked by a group of townspeople.

Anise ran right into the man, impaling him with her sword as she smashed into him with full force. She noticed the shadow of Aveil as the Gerudo jumped over the gap between buildings, chasing after the others. The woman saw her chance and jumped off of a nearby roof, and the princess could hear the sound of armor being slammed into the ground as the Gerudo landed on top of one of them. Impa and her group continued after what was left, finally making their move when the remaining soldiers fell into an ambush. The Sheikah dispatched them all, ending the chase. " That was too close. " Impa said, turning to Anise as the princess caught up with them. " A few more minutes and they would've reached the edge of town and then we'd really be in trouble. "

Aveil soon caught up with them. " Is that all of them? " she asked. Impa nodded. " Good. I was starting to get worried that... " Before she could finish, a loud explosion was heard from the castle. As everyone turned to look, they saw a dark figure jump out of a hole in the wall, the source of the explosion. " Oh no, we missed one in the castle. Hurry! " Impa said. Everyone ran towards where the figure was, but because they were chasing the others for so long, they were too far away to catch up to the soldier in time. " This isn't good. We're not gonna make it. " The Sheikah said. They reached the edge of town, seeing the figure running off in the distance. " No! We blew it! This is bad. This is very, very bad! "

Impa sighed. " Okay, change of plans. Prepare for Demise's return. " she said, turning to the other Sheikah and giving them orders. " You, get the townspeople to the castle. You, get some people and secure all the weapons and armor you can find. You, organize everyone at the castle and oversee fortifications. Focus everything we have into defending the castle. Don't bother with anything else. We can't hold out if we're spread too thin. " She turned back to Anise and Aveil. " We're going to help the rest get what food and other supplies we can. This will be the biggest battle we've ever had, and we absolutely cannot afford to lose, or else all is lost. " She led the pair back into town, looking for whatever they could find.

Everyone quickly got to work. The entire kingdom came together at the castle, either recovering from the earlier battle, or helping to prepare the defenses by assisting with fortifying the walls or tending to whatever other tasks needed to be done. The Gerudo women joined with the Sheikah, helping teach a few of the townspeople some combat tactics and preparing them for battle. Impa helped coordinate everything as much as she could. Aveil approached her. " Since we know Demise is coming back, shouldn't we drop these disguises? " she asked. Impa thought it over for a moment. " No. It may not be very likely, but perhaps if he doesn't know it's you two, we might have some added advantage. He'll focus his attention wherever he believes the princess is, and we can't let him discover her true location, or yours. " she said.

Anise walked around the castle, seeing the large crowds of people in almost every room. The windows were sealed up, and the hole in the wall where the last soldier escaped was repaired. The only way in and out of the castle was the front doors. The princess made her way to the main hall and left the castle, looking around the courtyard. The walls surrounding it had many of the townspeople and a number of Gerudo and Sheikah on top of them, providing the outer defense with as many archers as possible. Should it not be enough, they would retreat inside the castle. A few of the windows near the top of the castle at the front weren't quite as secure as the others, so that additional archers could assist if the outer wall was breached.

The forces of Demise would have to assault the castle through the front doors, where the last line of defense would be waiting for them. They were as defended as they could possibly be, and just in time, as dark clouds soon formed over the kingdom, and a storm began to pour down upon it. " He's realized it now. " Impa said, walking towards Anise. " You better get inside. There's a chance he'll be able to see through your disguise, so it might help if you're lost in the crowd. " Anise nodded to the Sheikah maiden and returned to the castle, getting behind a number of its defenders, readying themselves for the demon king's arrival. " Any minute now... " Impa said, looking up at the storm. " He's really mad this time. "

The castle was quiet. The sounds of the storm could be heard outside, and everyone not able to fight hid in the bedrooms, leaving everyone else waiting in silence in the main hall. The kingdom was calm, until a wave of darkness washed over everyone, as they all felt the presence of Demise. The demon king had returned. A faint voice was heard from outside, ordering the archers to fire. It had begun. Demise's forces attacked the castle, barely being held off by the outer wall's defenders. Hyrule was facing the hardest battle it would ever see, and the kingdom had to give it everything it had. Demise was not going to show any mercy, only holding back himself until the outer wall fell. He waited patiently, watching his forces slowly gain ground with a quiet anger.

It didn't take long until Anise could hear the same voice from earlier yelling out for everyone to retreat. After only a few moments, the castle doors were opened and the defenders from outside ran in. Once everyone was inside the castle, the doors were closed and barricaded. Several of the archers went up to the top of the castle, removing the barriers on the front windows so they could continue attacking Demise's forces. It wasn't long before the outer gates were busted down, and the forces of darkness charged into the courtyard. The archers continued to rain arrows on them, but there just too many to hold them off for long. Demise finally made his move, entering the battle himself as soon as his minions started trying to break the doors open. It was Hyrule's darkest hour.